- Text Size +

The flight was brief. Claricia was enjoying her freedom, she flew fast and free over the huge garden, sometimes doing little rolls and swerves. She revelled in her happiness.

By the time they landed in the fairies home Katie was well and truly absorbed in her illicit activates. She was still ramming her finger in and out of her little pussy when Claricia gently lifted her out of her cleavage. She held the girl in her palm drinking in the view of her new tiny friend enveloped in the deepest throngs of passion. As her climax neared and with Katie spreading herself catlike across Claricia’s palm, Claricia prepared another piece of magic. When Katie’s miniature orgasms finally culminated in one tiny crescendo the fairy blew some more of the golden dust over Katie’s shrunken body.

This time when Katie finally awoke from her sexual haze she noticed that the fairy had attempted, with only relative success, to restore her natural hair colour. She squeaked with indignation as the she surveyed her new bright blonde locks, complete this time with dainty little yellow pubis.

Claricia stared down at her, trying to suppress her giggles by bighting her lip.

‘At least I made you match this time.’ She said still suppressing her giggles.

‘Yer…well…maybe you can change it back when you make me bigger?’ Katie said hopefully.

She now stood upright in Claricia’s palm, arms folded indigently in an attempt to make the fairy take her more seriously.

‘Why would I want to make you bigger? What’s the matter, don’t you like being like this?’ Claricia said looking rather hurt.

Remembering what she was dealing with Katie tried a more diplomatic approach ‘No it’s not that…it’s just…’

‘You seemed to like the flight.’ The fairy said seductively.

‘…well yes…I…err…did, that’s quite true.’ Katie said, the memory of her recent orgasms still fresh in her mind. ‘It’s just that…well…look at me, I’m absolutely tiny!’

Claricia purred sexually ‘and absolutely the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!’

With that she placed Katie on what appeared to be some form of tiny dresser. Standing in front of the mini girl she removed her clothes and stretched out in front of her. All thoughts of resistance drained from Katie’s mind as she watched the huge fairy flex her body. Her eyes almost watered as she drank in the giant view before her. The fairies’ tits where huge and towered above her eye line.  Like colossal airships they hovered over her, each capped by a nipple easily bigger than one of Katie’s dainty little breasts.

Claricia peered down between her cleavage at the mesmerised little gardener. ‘Do you want me to fix your hair?’ she said as an attempt to get Katie to relax into her new size.

‘…err …yer …please.’ Was again all Katie could manage as she stood on the dresser, still spellbound by the fairies’ huge body.

The fairy leaned over her, allowing her an even more impressive view of her gigantic assets. When her face was level with Katie’s tiny form she pursed her big red lips and blew some more of the powder over her body. Once the cloud had dissipated Katie surveyed herself. Not only was her hair back to its original colour, bush and all, but it now appeared far more magnified. It had gone from a dull redie/ginger to a bright, sexy, scarlet.

‘What do you say, an improvement?’ Claricia said rather pleased with herself.

‘Wow, its brilliant, thanks.’ Katie said showing a little more enthusiasm about her situation.

Claricia giggled and, smiling ecstatically, picked Katie gently off the dresser and carried her over to what appeared to be a miniaturised four poster bed. Once there she laid down spreading her naked body all over the sheets and covers. When comfortable she gently placed Katie on the pillow by her head.

Katie found her self enveloped in Claricia’s tousled blonde hair. It was sweat smelling and warm, she gently snuggled into up next to the fairies right ear and wrapped herself in the golden locks. Lying next to Claricia’s ear Katie felt the familiar comforting feeling the fairy managed to produce sweep over her.

Relaxing on her bed the two girls began to talk about each other. Katie told the fairy about her job, her mother, her time at university and the fairy in turn responded by explaining her life. She was young, only about 19 years old, and this garden was a gift from her family. Apparently it had been handed down to her by her grandmother at roughly the same time as the Hall was being passed to the Crofts. Ever since then she had done her best to tend to the garden, only to have her efforts partially thwarted by the activities of a certain little red headed meddler.

Katie apologised after hearing this, causing Claricia to giggle ‘No harm done, it worked out for the best in the end didn’t it.’ She said gently stroking Katie tiny back with her little finger.

Katie cooed slightly and said sarcastically ‘If you say so.’

The fairy smiled and continued to gently stroke Katie along her back, legs and even down to her firm little buttocks.

As they lay there gently absorbing each other one thing kept playing on Katie’s mind. The fairies’ room was full of what appeared to be lots of perfectly scaled human furniture, from the old Edwardian dresser to the perfect four poster bed it was crammed with what appeared to be human creations.

‘Claricia?’ She said inquisitively.

‘Yes.’ She answered, still absorbed in with stroking her new little friend.

‘Where did you get all this furniture from?’

‘I shrank it!’ She said rather pleased with herself ‘I can shrink all sorts if I want to. It was just lying around in the Hall after Old Mrs Hyton died, so I just popped in through the window and shrank whatever I wanted. How do you think I got so good at shrinking you.’ She said as she gently pinched her exposed buttocks.

‘Didn’t anyone notice?’ Katie said trying to ignore the little pinch.

‘Oh…I don’t think so, but even if they did who’s going to look for it here, my mother doesn’t approve with all this of course, ‘A fairy is supposed to live a traditional nature life, Claricia, not messing around this all these human creations’’ Claricia said in, what must have been an impression of her mother.

For a moment Katie wondered what Claricia’s mother would make of her own predicament. With Claricia still very proud with her shrinking prowess the conversation turned from themselves towards family.

Katie told Claricia about her 17 year old sister Laura, Claricia raised a suggestive eyebrow at this, to which Katie laughed ‘I can introduce you if you want, she lives here all year round so maybe you girls could become fast friends.’

Claricia smiled ‘If she looks anything like you, then how can I refuse.’

Katie blushed. As the deep red sensation spread all over her face she was reminded about Sam, blushing and embarrassment seemed to go hand in hand with all their meetings so far. Claricia had now turned onto her side, with her head on the pillow she watched Katie get more and more flushed as she thought about the fairies affections and the handsome boy in the Hall.

‘Wow you’ve gone really red.’ Claricia said giggling. ‘I must know how to flatterer the girls’

Katie blushed again, ‘I always get like this’ She said ‘I can’t talk to that boy at the Hall for more then five minutes without going bright red or saying something stupid.’

‘Oooow. I knew you liked that boy.’ Claricia cooed ‘I’ve noticed you two together, he likes you as well you know.’ She said cheekily.

Katie blushed an even deeper red.

Claricia continued to push her luck. ‘He’s very handsome isn’t he, very cheeky.’

‘I suppose’ Katie said still bright red.

‘I’ve had an idea’ the fairy said jumping up suddenly.

Katie watched her huge body bounce as she climbed off the bed. She then paced around the room, her fantastic arse swaying provocatively, as she mused to herself. After a few minutes and with a plan apparently formulated she walked back over to the bed and bent over the miniature red head.

‘I’m going out for a bit, while I’m away I want you make your self a sexy as you can.’ With that the fairy blew some powder onto the miniature pile of Katie’s gardening clothes. Instantly they began to transform into a collection of lacy underwear, including corsets, bras, panties and thongs, even a tiny pair of frilly stockings. Katie stared at then in wonder.

‘I won’t be long, wear what you want but I want you looking ravishing by the time I get back.’ Claricia said with a little wink.

As Katie walked over to the beautiful collection of lingerie she watched the giant fairy dress swiftly and, blowing her a little kiss, fly out the opening in the top of her little home.