- Text Size +

Sarah started to become suspicious when her husband started arriving home late from work and she could smell another woman's perfume on him. He also no longer seemed interested in sex with her -- as if his balls had already been emptied by the time he got home.

One day her suspicions were confirmed when she noticed him drive away from the house of a redheaded woman. Furious, Sarah stormed into the house to confront this woman who was still naked and the smell of sex still lingered in the air. As Sarah began to angrily chew the redhead out, her voice suddenly became increasingly comically high-pitched as she was struck by a shrink ray and began to dwindle in size until she was no bigger than a mouse!

***

An enormous grin spread across Lynn's face as she placed her hands on her naked hips and looked down at the tiny shrieking woman in front of her. The shrunken woman's face was so red with rage and anger, that she didn't even seem to realize yet that she had been shrunken.

This abruptly changed when Lynn reached down and grabbed her. The high-pitched angry shrieks of the shrunken wife instantly shifted from anger to frightened terror, as she was brought before Lynn's laughing mouth.

"So, you've finally managed to figure it out, huh?" Lynn laughed. "I've been sleeping with your husband for about a month or so, just waiting for you to confront me so I could shrink you down and devour you.  But don't worry -- now that I have you I'm done with your husband, and I'll now move on to my next target. You see, this is just a sort of game for me, and I've been doing this for many, many, years."

Lynn walked into another room of the house, filled with an odd assortment of items placed on display. "I call this my trophy room," Lynn gestured to a wall covered with newspaper articles of woman who have gone missing over the years. "Guess where these missing women all disappeared to" she said, as she patted her stomach and licked her lips.

Sarah went white with horror and had nothing to say.

"Yes, that's right," Lynn smirked. "I slept with their husbands and boyfriends, and then when they confronted me about it I shrunk them and ate them! And they were very yummy in my tummy! HAHAHA!"

Sarah began to feel nauseous as the reality of this woman's depravity began to sink in.

"Now, if you'd be so kind, please strip out of your clothing, so I can add it to my collection here," Lynn motioned towards a display of shrunken mannequins dressed in what had presumably been the clothing worn by Lynn's shrunken victims before she swallowed them. "If you don't want to undress yourself, then I can get the scissors, but let me warn you, I can be a bit clumsy sometimes. I've accidentally snipped off a bit more than just the clothes of a few of the girls," Lynn giggled, as she pointed to a tiny dress on one of the mannequins that was stained with blood. "We can do this easy, or not. The choice is yours."

Sarah began to tremble and shake in fear in the palm of the giant redhead. Nevertheless, she did as her giant captress suggested, and began to strip out of her clothing.

"Good girl!" Lynn smiled to the trembling woman undressing herself in the palm of her hand. "You have a very pretty blouse by the way, and it will make a very addition to my collection." Lynn pointed to a shrunken female mannequin on the shelf, indicating where Sarah's clothes would end up.


"Since you are being so co-operative, I think it would only be fair that I show you your final resting place." Lynn walked to a more dark and secluded part of the room to allow Sarah to see a more concealed display shelf.

Sarah's eyes went wide in horror as she looked at the macabre display of dozens of tiny female skeletons held together by tiny rods and wires and with a golden nameplate in front of them bearing the names of various women who have gone missing in the area over the years.

"After your body has been stripped of its flesh by my digestive acids, some of you will become a part of my body, and the rest of you will become my shit. But I will use tweezers to delicately extract your tiny bones from my shit, and you will then become part of my collection -- or harem, if you like -- of women I have completely humiliated, dominated and owned," Lynn winked and pointed to an empty stand on the display. "This is where your skeleton will end up, and as you can see, I've already got your nameplate prepared and ready."

Upon seeing her name on the golden plate, Sarah was overwhelmed and fainted. She eventually regained consciousness when she felt her body being coated in wetness, on a hot and slimy bed. She thought she was waking up from a horrible nightmare until she realized she was now inside of the redhead's mouth!

"Thatta girl!" Lynn gargled as the shrunken wife inside her mouth stirred back to consciousness and began to resist being gulped. "I love it when you ladies put up a fight inside of me!"

And in truth Sarah put up a hell of a fight to resist being turned into the redhead's poop. Lynn was having an extraordinarily difficult time gulping her down, and wondered if she might need to grab the shrink ray to make this one a tad bit smaller. But then she remembered the condom full of the cum of this woman's husband, and it gave her a diabolical idea which made her laugh.

Although Sarah was able to put up a good fight on her own, the flood of her own husband's goo proved to be too much for her tiny body to handle, and with one final scream she was washed down into the belly of the redhead who now completely owned her.

Chapter End Notes:

I set this as Round Robin so anyone has my permission to continue this or you can also create derivative works from this if you wish, just so long as you give attribution.

I wrote this chapter as the caption for this NSFW collage I've posted on deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-nation/art/Washing-Her-Down-889798943

For my own part I consider this done, but I thought this redhead huntress of shrunken women was an interesting character so if anyone would like to continue it please feel free to do so but give attribution if you do.