[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Mason is in need of some quick cash, and he gladly hurries into the first payday his sister can find him. Undettered by the shady air around this high-paying 'clinical trial' Mason ends up getting a little more than he bargained for...

Chapters tagged individually!
Tags added as necessary

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4431 Read: 14152
Published: August 24 2021 Updated: August 27 2021
Story Notes:

I'm back to writing after about a year's hiatus! I also plan to finish my first story, Split Societies, but was discouraged for a while after I lost a lot of the unpublished story. You can catch up with that here while I use this story to get back in the zone of writing.

I have a very clear idea of where I want to take this one. It'll be something of a slower burn than my last.

1. Finding work [intro] by MicroStories [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1404 words)

Zero sexual or giantess content in this chapter. Gives you a nice idea of the dynamic between Mason and his sister as well as introducing our first giantess-to-be.


2. New and improved [feet, crush, handplay] by MicroStories [Reviews - 0] (994 words)

Now for some action!

3. Little consolation [character development] by MicroStories [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (702 words)

Nothing saucy in this chapter. Just the introduction of a new tiny for what I can assure you will be an interesting dynamic in the near future.

4. Showing appreciation [feet, worship, humiliation] by MicroStories [Reviews - 0] (1331 words)

Things are about to heat up!