- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are about to heat up!

Mason awoke in a panic. Was this an earthquake? He was certain the roof had collapsed when a bright light penetrated through the ceiling. How was Elissa still asleep!? He shut his eyes tight and raised his arms in a cross, hoping they might at offer at least a little protection from falling debris.

It was over in less than a second. Mason dared not open his eyes just yet. Was he dead? His heart sank as he slowly opened them through force of will.

Ishani peered down at him, containing her laughter as though his reaction was the height of embarrassment.

Oh yeah.

“Have a good night?” she asked, causing Elissa to stir. Mason maintained a resentful silence.

“Hey Ishani,” yawned Elissa.

“Morning Elissa! Looks like we finally perfected the formula. I sent the code to your pod.”

Elissa’s pod looking just like the one in the living room, just presumably without the shrinking capability.

“You’ll finally be able to walk around without worrying about getting crushed under my feet!”

“You’re the best Ishani!”

“I hope you’re enjoying your new boyfriend as well” she winked, making Elissa blush.

“You won’t get away with this you know,” said Mason, breaking his silence.

“Oh, is that so?” she folded her arms. “Don’t you remember signing the waiver? I’ll just say you were crushed underfoot if anyone comes asking questions. In fact, you were!” she laughed.

“Hey! Don’t be mean! He’s really upset,” protested Elissa.

“I don’t care,” said Ishani. “The only person I care about looking after right now is you.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet Ishani!”

Mason raised an eyebrow. There was obviously some sort of strange co-dependency going on here. Had two years of devoted doting from the giantess really clouded Elissa’s ability to see her obvious lunacy that badly?

It was almost like Elissa had become an object of fixation. It was almost like Ishani was as dependent on Elissa as Elissa was on her. Almost.

“I’m going to go make myself some cereal. I’ll leave you two to get dressed.”


Mason wondered where all the clothes and furniture had come from. Had they been shrunken themselves, or was this the work of some bespoke designer?

He’d just finished getting ready when he felt the growing rumble of Ishani’s footsteps. Her familiar breath warmed the room when she dictated to them, lowering a spoon into the tiny pair’s enclosure; “Hop on!”

This was far more civilised than the prodding he had endured yesterday, he thought.

Ishani nonchalantly dropped the two tines off by her bowl of cereal on the living room table before picking it up and resting on the couch. They only fell a few inches, and Mason was getting used to the feeling of the drop. Elissa seemed more thrilled than anything.

“I can’t believe it! I’m finally indestructible!” she said, rising unphased and dusting herself off.

He was glad to see her happy.

This briefly pure moment was interrupted by a loud thud to his side. He turned to see two gigantic, familiar soles towering in front of them, flexing and unflexing in a manner which could almost be called intimidating were the action not so inconsequential to anything bigger than a rodent.

Mason turned to Elissa a look of disgust, hoping she might return the sentiment, but to his horror, she was already walking towards Ishani’s colossal left sole.

“Elissa, what are you doing!?”

She looked back over her shoulder. “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m going to massage Ishani’s feet! She’ll barely even feel it, but it’s the least I can do to show my gratitude. There’s not much else I can do at this size, anyway…”

Mason was dumbfounded. Elissa arrived at Ishani’s heel and found purchase with surprising deftness. He had a feeling she’d done this before. She climbed the wrinkles of Ishani’s sole with impressive speed before reaching the gap between her big and second toe. Thinking nothing could surprise him now, he was taken aback when Elissa began to kiss, lick, and caress the second toe.

“Thank you, Elissa,” mumbled Ishani through a mouthful of cereal, “but I only feel one little insect at my toes.”

Her face was obscured by her colossal feet (which were likely only average sized) but her words echoed across the room, causing tiny tremors for the tinier people.

Elissa peered down at Mason, at this point seemingly in ecstasy, and gestured for him to join her. Mason approached the sole, which was somehow even more imposing up closer, and grabbed a wrinkle. Then another, then another. This was easier than it looked!

It wasn’t long until he reached the spot he’d been stuck under the day before. He immediately regretted turning to look down- he’d somehow scaled several storeys worth of Ishani’s sole in just a few minutes. He reassured himself that he’d made it this far and was built for such a fall anyway.

Within a couple more minutes he reached the toe gap adjacent to Elissa’s. He had to snap her out of the reverence she had for their captor if he had any hope of getting them both out of there.

Hugging her second toe, Mason shimmied across the ledge. The pad of Ishani’s toe hung over him- she would need only to squeeze it and he would be crumpled.

“Elissa!” he shouted from his adjacent purchase- but she just kept licking and kissing and rubbing, now entirely consumed in the act.

Mason joined her in Ishani’s toe gap, grabbing her arm to get her attention.

“What is it!?” said Elissa, a mixture of sweat and saliva covering her face.

“You don’t have to do this! You don’t just have to do everything she tells you!”

“But I want to do everything she tells me!” she retorted, wasting no time getting back to her worship.

“There is more to life than just Ishani now! After all, I guess… you have me now…”

The comment caused Elissa to stop for a moment.

“What the hell is going on over there!?” boomed Ishani, her foot twitching slightly, “Did I give either of you permission to stop licking?”

Still on her knees, Elissa turned her head and looked at Mason. He saw something dwelling beneath her eyes, something which understood what he was saying. Something which, he assumed, probably had to be suppressed to make life bearable. Was this what they called Stockholm syndrome?

Ishani grew impatient before either of them could say anything. The two were suddenly thrust towards each other, caught completely unprepared, as Ishani squeezed her toes tight. “I can do this now because you’re both indestructible,” she said, as though citing some sort or prior agreement, almost insinuating consent.
It was while Elissa, still kneeling uncomfortably, had her face immobilised against the thick, damp flesh of Ishani’s big toe and Mason’s crotch pressed hard into the back of her head that something clicked.

Ishani held them there for a good ten seconds, playing with the pressure she applied by pulsating her enormous toes, before releasing Elissa and Mason, who were collapsed panting and wet.

Ishani loved the power she had over these two tiny people. She wished she could have more, build a collection of them, maybe even a small town- entirely dedicated to her!

“Now get back to work!” she giggled.

Elissa would usually have just been glad to see Ishani enjoying herself, but for some reason now she could only leer at her- not that Ishani could even make out her miniscule face. Elissa turned to Mason, who was fixated on Ishani with the same hateful expression. She could see he was strong. He had not been beaten down by the giantess. Yet.

“Come here,” she said. Before he even had time to even fully turn, she grabbed his face and kissed him with fiery passion.

This, Ishani did see, and her expression rapidly changed from one of breezy nonchalance to horror as Elissa locked lips with Mason.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Please do leave some feedback, I appreciate evey comment and suggestion!