- Text Size +

“Alex? Kara? Are you in there? Please open up, this is really important! Also, this thing is heavy and I really need to put it down.”Kara Zor-El and her adoptive sister, Alex Danvers, were confused and concerned to hear Winn coming to their apartment at such a late hour and rushed to the door. Opening it, they saw that he was carrying a big charred box about the size of a computer tower. “Winn? What are you doing here? What is that thing? Do you need any help with it?”“Yes please.” Winn handed it over to Kara, whose super strength allowed her to easily carry the strange object into the apartment. “Nice pajamas, by the way. They're very cute,” Winn said as he came in.

“Winn, what is this thing? Why did you bring it here?” Alex asked him.

“Ah, well, you see, I was driving past the park when I saw something falling through the sky like a meteor. It landed right in the middle of the park. Since no one else was around right then, I went over to have a little look at it and, well, this is what I found. It looks like some sort of device, but it's unlike anything I've ever seen before. I think it's probably alien. I lugged it over to my car and then brought it here so you could help me figure out what it is.”“Couldn't this have waited until tomorrow? Kara and I were just in the middle of a conversation. You could have contacted the DEO about this, so why bring it to us?”“I... I don't know, I kinda panicked and I didn't know what to do, you girls were closer and I figured Kara was better fit to handle it if it turns out to be dangerous.”“Okay, so after bringing it here, what did you mean to do with it?”

“Well, I... kinda wanted to see if I could figure out what it does.”

“Do you even know if it still works? I don't think it could have survived that crash intact. It's probably broken by now. Even if it still does something, who knows if it's safe to use, or if it was ever safe to use.”“Well, there's an easy way to find out,” Winn said as he walked over to the device. He crouched in front of it and held his finger above a small switch. After a moment of hesitation, he flipped the switch and a wave of energy shot out of the device, blasting him onto the floor.

“Winn!” the sisters said, coming to kneel beside him. “Are you okay?”

“I'm... fine. I think. Just feel a bit woozy,” Winn said. “Hey, that's weird. It kinda looks like the two of you are getting bigger.” Kara and Alex exchanged troubled glances, then looked down at Winn again. It felt like they were looking at him from hundreds of feet away. He must have hit his head real hard to be hallucinating like this, he thought.

“Winn... you're shrinking,” they said.

“I'm shrinking? No. No way. That's not... possible...” Winn pushed himself to his feet and, looking around, saw that he was indeed shrinking. He was mere inches tall now, as tall as their legs were thick. He kept shrinking, stopping only once he was about a centimeter tall. One of Kara's feet rested nearby on the floor, and he was pretty sure that every single one of her toes.

After the initial shock at seeing their friend shrinking, Kara and Alex brightened up and started grinning. “You're so small now. I guess that's what you get for messing with mysterious alien technology,” Alex said.

“Girls, this is seriously freaky. You need to help me out here. Maybe if we flip the switch back I'll grow back to normal.”“Are you kidding me? There's no way we're messing with that thing. For all we know it'll end up shrinking us too. You'll stay that size until tomorrow, when we take this to the DEO. Maybe they'll figure out how this thing works and how to grow you back.”“So you're going to leave my like this?”

“Sure, why not? It's not like you're in any danger. You got yourself into this mess, now you have to suffer the consequences of your own mistake.”“Hey Alex, don't you think he looks really cute at this size,” Kara said, wiggling her toes in amusement. “Like a ladybug, or a little ant. What do you say we play with him a bit? Have a little fun to unwind?”“Y-you're not serious right? You can't play with me like I'm your toy or something!” Winn said.

“You know what, Kara? That sounds like a great idea. That'll help make up for him interrupting us with this stupid device.” The two sisters stood up, lifting their feet over him. Winn, scared that they were going to crush him, started running away from them, only for their feet to fall in front of him. He ran right into Alex's big toe, bounced off, and fell onto his back, then Alex slid her toe over him, smothering him under its smooth, warm surface.

While Kara and Alex giggled far above him, Winn fought to pull himself out from under the enormous toe. “What does it feel like trapping a grown man under your toe?” Kara asked her sister.

“It feels amazing. Like, I have total power over him. I could crush him like a bug if I wanted to, and there's nothing he could do about it. He can't even get out for under my toe! I can feel him squirming around like a worm down there. It kinda tickles, actually.”“Really? Let me have a go at it.”

“Be my guest,” Alex said as she moved her foot off of him. Free at last, Winn scrambled to his feet and set off running, but it wouldn't be long before the shadow of Kara's foot fell on him. She held her foot aloft, following his trajectory with it, letting him know that no matter how hard and fast he ran, he had no chance of escaping her. Then, at the last second, she lowered her foot onto him, flattening him against the floor.

“You're right, sis; it feels great!” Even though Kara's superpowers would have allowed her to have Winn at her mercy if she ever chose to abuse them, she had always had strong reservations about using her powers like that. Now, however, she could dominate Winn without the need for her powers. The weight of her foot alone sufficed to keep him totally, helplessly trapped.

Under her sole, Winn was still squirming to get out. Kara didn't put too much of her weight on him so thankfully he wasn't in any sort of pain, but it was still really uncomfortable down there, and only became more so the longer she kept him there. Her trapped body heat was making the both of them sweat, soaking his clothes with the nasty liquid and intensifying the smell of her feet. The smell wasn't so bad at first, but as it got stronger he could feel himself growing dizzy from having to inhale it on every single breath. He fought even harder to crawl out from under Kara's sole—to at least get his head out—but he had no chance of success.

After a while, Kara lifted her foot to see how Winn was doing, but grew confused when she saw that he wasn't on the floor anymore. She raised her foot and turned it around to see her sole, then she and Alex burst out laughing when they saw Winn stuck to it by her sweat.

Winn endured their laughs in silence while he tried to push himself off of Kara's sole, making slow but steady progress. He was almost done when Kara sat down and invited her sister to sit opposite to her. Glancing back, Winn saw the wall of Alex's sole rising up behind him, getting closer and closer with each passing second. He tried to hurry up, but before he could get off of Kara's sole, Alex's foot closed in on him, leaving him trapped between both of their feet.

Next thing he knew, he was being rolled around between the two vast soles as Kara and Alex rubbed them against each other. Again the atmosphere around him became sweatier and sweatier, leaving him drenched in both of their foot sweat. A bit of the stuff even made it into his mouth as he was being rolled around down there, and on one occasion he even swallowed it by reflex, afterwards gagging at the unpleasantly salty taste.

After a while of this, he was rolled all the way up to Kara's toes, ending up right between a pair of them. Once they noticed this, the sisters drew their feet apart. Kara remained sitting with her legs stretched out while Alex Crossed hers and scooted over to her sister.

At first Winn thought he was being given a break from all this torture, only to immediately be squeezed by Kara's toes. It didn't last long, however, and after a few seconds Alex picked him up, holding him between fingertips that far surpassed him in size. She held him up to her face and gave him a sniff. “Ooh, now he smells like our feet,” she laughed. “I don't think that smell will be wearing off any time soon. So, how did you like spending time at our soles?”“It was awful! They're all sweaty and smelly and I couldn't do anything to escape! Please, can you two stop torturing me like this and help me grow back to normal? I'm sorry I interrupted your night together, okay? Just call the DEO and let them take me and the device away!”“Nope. Sorry, but we don't want any more interruptions on what's supposed to be our day off. You'll have to wait until tomorrow.”“Then can't you at least let me try to fix this myself? Just leave me on the device and I'll figure something out.”“You sure about that? What if you end up shrinking again?” Kara asked.

“I'll take my chances. It's not like things can get any worse than this.”

“Alright, we'll let you try to fix yourself. But first, you're going to have to kiss our feet.”

“What? Why!?”

“Because it would be hilarious. Now, are you going to do it or not?”

“I guess I don't have a choice.”

“Good. Let's see you do it, then.” Alex set him back down between her and Kara's feet, the two sisters watching intently as he made his way across the floor to Kara's feet. There he stopped, grimacing from the smell, until, with his eyes closed, he leaned forward and gave Kara's heel a quick peck. “What, was that it? Kiss it like you mean it,” Alex said, using a finger to press him against her sister's heel.

Winn tried to squirm free at first, then he sighed in surrender and kissed Kara's sole more intensely like Alex wanted him to. “That's better,” she said, letting go of him. “Now do mine.” Her toes wiggled far above as he walked over to her foot. He could tell she was really looking forward to this. As for him, all he wanted was to get this over with, so he went up to her sole and gave it a kiss that lasted a few seconds, lest she ask him to do it again.

“Very good!” Kara said. “Now, let's see if you can grow yourself back.” She carried him to the strange device and set him down on top of it. Resolved to get back to normal, Winn marched across the device, looking for the switch he'd flipped, but there were so many like it that he couldn't be sure which was the right one, so in the end he had to make his best guess. He stepped up to the chosen switch and made full use of his strength to try and flip it. Finally, with a sharp CLICK, it flipped, and he was hit with another blast of energy that sent him flying through the air.

He landed between Kara and Alex's feet yet again. Groaning, he opened his eyes, only to see the pair of them getting even bigger.“Well,” Kara said, “It looks like you picked the wrong one. Gosh, you're getting really small now. We can barely even see you! You're like the size of a speck,” she giggled, sliding her foot forward until he found himself surrounded by toes the size of mountains whose slightest movement caused terrible earthquakes for him. “Well, don't worry. We'll take good care of you at this size. I promise you'll have a lot of fun crawling around on our feet the rest of the night, and when you get tired, our soles will make great beds for you!” She and Alex laughed, their rumbling voices reverberating through the vast landscape that surrounded him, their sheer intensity alone producing tremors powerful enough to make him lose his balance. Lying in the shadow of their toes, Winn cursed his decision to mess around with the strange device. If he ever encountered another piece of alien tech, he would leave it alone and get someone else to deal with it. Assuming he could survive the night...