- Text Size +

There and back again

 

                Two miniaturized men and one woman, whose identities coincided with the series of disappearances that I had been part of had been found living in under an abandoned service station in a park. The three were terrified and had not wanted to come out for fear of being crushed as they reported two more people in their condition had died crushed under a pedestrians’ unaware feet. They were all now under police custody and would be turned over to the university labs for further studies on their conditions. Jennifer herself had reported this during the morning newscast.

                I was still recovering from the aches from the weekend’s hard work at ‘helping’ Jen get a perfect tan, but these news lifted my spirit.

                When Jennifer came home that evening she did not mention any of it until I brought it up.

“Oh yeah,” she said casually, “ So you’re not the only one in your situation. Maybe they will find out what caused you to become like this and you can go back to a normal life.”

                “ I was thinking maybe I should go with the authorities and join those people to see if they can find a cure for us” I said.

                Jennifer looked at my tiny figure standing on her unmade bed and then said “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea Jon.  Let’s wait to see what happens to them, you don’t want to become the guinea pig for whatever procedure they are going to be put through. We’d better wait and see what happens to them.”

                I tried to voice my disagreement but she pretended not to hear me and went on to take a shower. Later that night  as she prepared to have her dinner I tried to bring the subject up again.

                “Look, I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she said in a stern voice “I feel responsible for you’re well being and I don’t want you to be used in any sort of experimental procedures that might hurt you”

                “You know, “ I ventured from my seat on her plate, “ I think you just don’t want to loose your little man toy! You just want to keep me here and make me do useless , humiliating tasks you can do yourself in seconds, or  just to get your kicks out of squeezing me between your butt-cheeks  until I kiss you ass or some other sort of humiliation, don’t you?”

                “So that’s what you think? After all I have done for you?!” She said lifting her plate so I would be at the level of her face, “Ok, and what if I wanted to keep you around as my pet? What would you do about that? You should be grateful I don’t just  put you out on the street you annoying little creep!”

                I saw her fingers approaching to grab me and I jumped from her plate, landing softly on belly. She did not expect this and I took my chance to run under the bed sheets.

                I ran as far as I could and then crawled away from her.

                “Oh so you are running away now!” I heard her voice muse angrily “ What are you going to become a mouse in  my house, hiding in cracks in the wall and coming you to eat my garbage at night? Just where to you think you will go? ”

                Behind me her hands came under the bed-sheets, like five-headed hydras at her command.  She reached in feeling blindly for me. At one pint one of them passed right besides me and I barely avoided heir eager grip. I kept on crawling further until  I reached the edge of the bed and slid between the mattress and the covers to the floor. I could hear her swearing and cursing as she looked for me.

                “Shit! Come back here Jon!” I heard her voice echo across the room as she lifted the bed sheets  “I could step on you accidentally if I don’t know where you are.”

Under other conditions that would have been a reasonable argument, but I had already experienced her when she was angry and I had no intention of being ‘punished’ in her particularly inventive style. Besides, if she had been mad before, this was a whole other level, she was really, REALLY, Pissed off !

As I reached the carpeted floor I made a run under the bed towards the wall, I would hide under the night tables and then try to head out of her room. As I run, I saw feet descend from the bedside, then a knee touched the floor and finally Her enormous, sexy face peered under the bed.

The angry expression on her face softened into a grin of satisfaction as she spotted me and reached over to grab me. I could still make it under the table, I though, and I ran as hard as I could stumbling with difficulty over the carpet. My heart sank as her hand caged in over me and grabbed me leaving my chances of escape behind.

I kicked and punched at the inside of her hand knowing it was useless to fight her giantess strength.

Her fingers opened and her face came into my view, a smug smile crossing her lips. As I tried to stand up a finger from her other hand came swiftly and pinned my chest firmly against her palm.

“So, this game is new! Cat and mouse, we shall play it again sometime.” she said regarding me with her enormous black eyes “You know better than to make me angry don’t you”

“Look, “ I said “Its not too late, I know you don’t mean to hurt me or want me to get hurt and I am grateful for it, but I really want to turn myself in and get some help. I don’t care if they experiment with me , I am sick of being this size! Just take me to the police and we’ll forget this happened!”

“What do you mean its not too late?” she said her finger never lifting its pressure from my chest “What would happen if I don’t turn you in?”

“Well, you could be charged with kidnapping for one thing.” I ventured

Jennifer laughed sarcastically, “And who would know if I never turned you in? what if… I squashed you right here in the palm of my hand like a little bug and then flushed you down the toilet? Who would know?”

The weight of her finger bore down on me squeezing the air out of my lungs as I tried in vain to push it away.

“You see, you are at my mercy. I could make you disappear in no time. For instance,” her finger lifted allowing me to breath but then she picked me up and held me high in the air above her face “what if I ate you? For real? You know you interrupted my dinner with your little escape act, I am really hungry…”

“you know I’d have no time swallowing you whole” She said slowly lowering me towards her face, her huge eyes looking at me intently all the while.

As she lowered me her lips parted and her wet mouth and glistening teeth opened up hungrily.

“You wouldn’t eat me!” I said trying to keep my voice from faltering “that would be murder, you’re not a murderer ,I know you! You just want to frighten me”

“It would be murder I guess..” her mouth voiced as it came closer to me “But who would know? Hmm what a moral dilemma you put me in: on one side I would feel bad afterwards as I digested you alive, but on the other hand I am sooo hungryyyy!”

My legs touched her lips and I recoiled to her delight.

“You are afraid aren’t you little man? You know I am actually considering it don’t  you? Its strange the thought of swallowing you whole makes me strangely aroused. I imagine you kicking helplessly in my mouth, fighting for your puny life. Then to feel you struggling as you slide all the way down to my tummy” You would de so scared and there is nothing you can do about it if I decided to do it!” I watched intently as her mouth formed these words. This woman was crazy but I honestly didn’t think she would eat me, this was just one more of her little punishment games.

Beneath me her lush, fleshy lips parted again as she places me slowly between them, her tongue licking me unhampered by my kicking impiously. The she closed down her lips around my chest leaving face to face with her nostrils, hot air bathing me as my hands pushed against her the irresistible softness of her lips.

Then, to my horror I felt teeth closing in softly on my abdomen. I panicked and begged her to stop.

Her response was a low, humming “Hmmmmmm” which made my entire body vibrate. Then lips parted leaving me held only by her deadly front teeth, each larger than my own head. Behind her teeth wet sounds reached out and a hungry tongue smeared my lower body with saliva.

Then she released, and I fell into her mouth to be engulfed into darkness. I had been in here before but under different conditions. She had not been intent on punishing me for anything then nor had her crazy side come out as it had in the past weeks.

“Ok, I have had enough, please let me out! I know you will not eat me! “ I yelled hoping she could hear me inside her mouth.

Then her tongue pinned me and accommodated me against her palate and I felt the bumpy muscle push me in waves towards the back of her mouth.

I screamed in the darkens as I tried to hold on to whatever I could find. My hands  found nothing but slippery flesh inside the girl’s mouth as a final convulsion of her tongue pushed me into her esophagus! I plummeted and held my legs out managing to get stuck halfway down her throat.

I couldn’t believe it! The bitch was swallowing me! I could not believe it she was crazier than I ever imagined!

I felt gallons of saliva bear down on me as she tried to swallow me once more but I pressed my legs and arms against her insides and held on fast.  The sounds of her body were overwhelming: the breathing down her trachea, the thunderous beating of her heart and gurgling of her stomach bellow dent me into panic. Besides that, I could also feel pressure from outside her skin as she massaged her throat to aid in my descent. There was a pause and the vertigo of movements then a brief glimpse of light from above. Then gallons of water descended to wash me down to my final end.

I could not resist the incoming flood and slipped to the bottom of her throat where I was received by the warm embrace of a sphincter. I held on for awhile and finally fell to the darkness of the stomach. A slight, harmless film of acid coated the walls, but I knew as soon as it felt the presence of food, her stomach would be flooded with the deadly liquid.

“How is it in there?” I heard her muffled voice from the outside “ How does it feel to be my food?” then her body convulsed with nervous laughter.

The I felt the walls pressing against me as she rubbed her belly from the outside and I tried to scale the acid coated walls. The whole place contracted as she laughed, probably tickled by my movements.

I realized the uselessness of my efforts and angrily kicked at her cavernous body. As I expected the acid levels were increasing burning and eating at my skin. The air was nauseous and I could barely breath. I hated her so much, and to think I would soon be her food, slowly dissolved as I travelled through her kilometers of intestines to  nothing…

"I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "I Hate youuuu bitch!"

"Are you squealing something in there!?" came her muffled response from the outside "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak up!" Again the acid covered walls around me shook as she laughed.

                Before passing out I remember violent contractions and then smothering  flesh pressing against my body. Next thing I know I was lying under a running faucet, Jennifer’s face smiling above me and her fingers gently washing her stomach acids of my body. I realized I had been thrown up…lucky me…

                I hated the way this woman would like to talk about everything afterwards. As I sat in my new house, old plastic hamster cage with a tight cover, she went on an on about how much fun she had had swallowing me.  She held me on her chest as she lay in bed and mused of how excited she had become when I held on to her throat and then when I struggled in her insides.

                It took me a few weeks to heal from the second degree burns I had gotten from her stomach acids. She was considerate enough to leave me alone until I healed. But she would no longer let me out of the hamster cage unless she was watching me closely. I had to get out of this place somehow.