- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi there, here´s the next chapter, I hope you enjoy :D

They both rested in bed, hugging each other for a while. They had made amends and now, the only thing they wanted was to be as close as possible to each other; there was nothing to do all day, so they had time. Nick turned to look at her, just watching how happy she was; finally, she got what she wanted, to embrace him with all her love, then she saw how a little sorrow was drawn in his face.

“Don´t be sad, I´m not mad, I promise” she said as she smiled at him, caressing his cheek.

“I know, but… I feel bad” he said turning to the side with a guilty look on his face.

“Don´t feel bad, look at me Nick… I forgive you” she took him by the chin and gently turn his gaze at her. He saw her in the eyes and he knew she meant it when she said she forgave him, but he still felt some guilt churning inside him. As she laid there smiling at him, he just felt down, and he wasn´t sure why. But he smiled anyway.

“Come on Nick, what do I have to do to…” then her phone rang, she extended her arm and grabbed it. “Hello?” she answered.

Nick was confused, who could be calling? Maybe it was from her office, or some friend? He wasn´t sure. She stood up and left him there, laying alone in bed; he turned his head, following her until she came out of the room. As if she didn´t want him to know who was it, or why they were calling.

He decided to check, he peeked his head out of the room and could hear some of the conversation. He didn´t like to spy on her this way, but he was curious, for some reason, he felt the need to know, to find out what she was up to; not that he thought she was planning something bad, but he just needed to know what she was doing.

“No, not at all…” she was saying, “yes, we had a little fight, but everything´s ok now… I´m sure about it, you know, he´s a little sweetheart, but sometimes he gets a little stubborn…” She was talking about him, that was for sure, but with who?

“He did? Really?” She said as Nick was wondering “He who?”. “Well, thank you for all… yes… ok… aha… sounds great. Ok, now I´ve got to go, but actually, there´s a little something I´d like to ask you… No no, I don´t want to take any more of your time, I´ll call you later to let you know… I appreciate that, bye” he didn´t catch a thing about what she was talking about.

She just turned, looking straight on his direction, he tried to hide inside the room fast, but he was sure she had seen him. He didn´t want her to know that he was watching her from the other side of the room. He jumped over the bed and covered himself with the sheets, trying to look casual, as if he had been there the whole time. Then she came in.

“Sorry for that… now, where were we?” she said as she leaned and crawled over the bed next to him. He felt her weight over the bed, with every move she made, he shook a little over the bed, not that she was fat, but he wasn´t sure by how much more she overweighted him, maybe they should take those measurements too.

“So, did you heard what I was talking about?” she asked him playfully, poking on his nose with her index finger.

“W-what, no! I was just laying here, how could I hear anything?” he lied, he´d feel really embarrassed if she found out, but apparently, she did.

“Haha, don´t try to hide it, I saw YOU… relax, it´s ok, it´s normal” he wasn´t sure what she meant with “normal”, but, judging by her reaction, she wasn´t mad.

“Ok, I was watching, not that I don’t trust you or anything, but I just, I… I don´t know…” he said, and it was true, his body was carried all the way there on his own, not for a second, he thought about doing it; by the time he realized what he was doing, he was already on the door frame checking on her.

She just stood there contemplating his body for a while, like eating him up with her eyes. He wasn´t sure why, he just turned back and forth, meeting her eyes and then looking away. She just leaned and laid next to him, then she embraced him again between her arms, and said to his ear:

“Do you want to know who it was?” he did, he so desperately did, he was sure part of the conversation was about him.

“Uhmm, y-yes… but only if you want to tell me” he said trying not to look so desperate.

She just smiled at him and said in a calm way: “Well, it was your boss, apparently, a little someone told her about our fight…” she said walking her fingers over his reduced chest, “aaand, she just wanted to check on… well, she asked how I was feeling but, I´m pretty sure she wanted to know how you were” he just opened his eyes wider, why would Miss Williams call her if she wanted to know about him?

“It´s funny, it seems as if your boss wants to check on you, but thru me haha… should I be worried?” she said in a sardonic way.

“I… uhm, well, it´s…” he couldn´t say anything, he didn´t know the reason why Miss Williams called her, but he felt as if she wanted an answer, he rose his knees beneath the sheets, as if trying to protect himself.

“Haha, I´m kidding, there´s no need to answer that, where you really thinking I could come up with that kind of idea? Chill out, you know I´m not the jealous type…” she continued coming closer to him, “besides, I know we have something really special here, and I´m certain you know it too.” She saw him into his eyes as she said that.

Nick stood there for a moment, just contemplating the shine in his eyes, he felt something only by seeing her, as if there was no one else, no other person but the two of them; and not only in the room, when she saw him like this, he felt as if they were the only two people in the planet, just destined to be together. But there was something else, when she left, for some reason, he felt the need to be with her. To search for her, as if now, for some reason, he needed her.

“I love you” he simply said, kissing her in the lips.

“Awww, I love you too honey pie, and you know that I´m always going to love you” she then hugged him, but this time, she hugged him tight; he felt as if his lungs were about to pop up from all the pressure, so he just coughed a little and she let go.

“Sorry, guess I´m a little too strong for you now” she laid back and allowed him to breath.

After that, they got up and started checking on lunch, well, actually it was Maddy the one who got in charge of it; Nick just sat on the couch watching TV, he offered his help, but she said it was ok if he went to do something else in the meantime. He just searched for something to watch, but he couldn´t find anything that caught his attention, the only thing that actually did, was his girlfriend. He stood there for a while, just watching how she went from side to side on the kitchen, chopping, pouring and overall, cooking. He watched how her clothes enveloped around her curves, watching how the shape of her butt was reveled beneath the thin layer of fabric; he was hypnotized by her, without knowing it, her body held some kind of power over him. Nick only turned when he felt his member poking on the arm of the couch, he swallowed and turn back at the TV, feeling somehow nervous.

For some reason, it felt wrong to look at her in that way, to watch her from far away without her permission; she was his girlfriend, but in a way, it just didn´t felt right. He was not the kind of men who ogles at women, but now, he felt the need to do it. There was something he was searching for, he just didn´t knew what.

“Lunch´s ready” she said stepping out of the kitchen and removing her apron.

He heard her and hoped off of the couch, when he walked into the kitchen, everything was served. There were two plates on the table and a pair of glasses with something to drink; both plates had the same amount of food, which worried Nick a little, he wasn´t sure if he´d be able to eat it all up. The menu for today was cordon bleu chicken with mashed potatoes, and some broccoli; to drink, a glass of soda, nothing very fancy, but it made the trick.

“Wow, it looks delicious” he said.

“Why thank you hon, I knew you´d like it, just let me know if you want more, ok?” she said as she sat and grabbed her fork. But he knew that there won´t be a need to serve him again, he wasn´t sure if there was enough room inside him for all this food.

He started eating, at least he could eat a big part of this delicious food, so he began, starting with the chicken.

“Nick, I have something to tell you, well, I should´ve told you before, but I guess, better later than never.” He turned to watch her as she spoke.

“Well, when Rachel called me, she said that she was going to… uhm… take a week off from work, starting on Monday” he was listening, but he wasn´t sure what he´ll do without her on the office, Miss Williams was the one who assigned him his daily tasks, without her there, he wasn´t sure how to proceed.

“While she´s gone, she asked me to tell you that you´ll also have that week off, and that´s next week” she said, not expressing much excitement about it.

“Ok…” he said, “I´m getting a one-week vacation too? Cool” he said.

“Well, that´s not precisely good, you know, my vacations are over tomorrow, and then, I´ll need to go to work from nine to five, what am I going to do with you during all that time?” she asked, he wasn´t sure why she was thinking about it, he could stay there alone, no problem; if he was not able to get out of the house, that was find, but he could stay inside with no problems at all.

“Honey, it´s ok, I can take care of myself” he said.

She just turned at him, and said: “Are you suuure? Cause I think that it´ll be better if I hire a babysitter, I mean, I´d take you to work with me, but that´s not allowed.” What does she mean? Babysitter? He was an adult, he didn´t need another adult to look for him.

“Wow wow, hold on, a babysitter? Are you sure? I mean, there´s no need, I´m a man, I can…” he stopped as she started to dial some number on her phone. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Hold on” she said putting the phone on her ear and waiting for the other person to answer.

“Maddy, don´t you just…” he was about to speak when she rose her index finger, telling him to keep quiet; that was because the person on the other end had answered.

“Yes, hi, how are you?” she asked, Nick just sat there, mad, but quiet.

“I´m find too, thank you… but, there´s a liiiiittle favor I´d like to ask you, are you busy next week?... No? That´s great, do you think you could come from nine to five during the next weeeek?” she made an expression as if she was waiting for an answer, maybe pushing her luck by even asking. Nick´s eyes just widened, she didn´t give a damn about his opinion, she was trying to get someone to take care of him, he was pissed.

“Yes? Wow, thank you, thank you thank you thank you” she seemed excited, it seems as if her plan had worked. “Why? Oh, it´s because… remember what I told you the other day?... yes… aha… it´s funny, he´s off next week, and since I need to go back to work, I need someone to be here with him… come on, it´ll be find, you don´t have to worry, I assure you he´ll be a dear.” Nick was starting to get frustrated, every second that went by he only got more upset, but he knew she meant nothing bad with what she did, although she directly discarded his opinion right in front of him; but he´ll talk about it later with her.

“Super, you´re the best, love you mom, bye” she hung up. “FUUUUCK” thought Nick.

It turns out that Maddy had called her mother, Cynthia, he hated her. Ever since they met, he knew she´ll be a pain in the ass. She always questioned his decisions and when he decided to take a sabbatical year, she just asked him why he was being so selfish and decided to do so, knowing very well Maddy was working hard to get a good job; for her, it seemed as if he was only with Maddy because she´ll pay the bills for him. “Ughh, why she?” he wondered, he always had a bitter feeling whenever he saw her, and every time she came, she always found an excuse to criticize him, or make some stupid comment on how Maddy should be with someone who actually made a good amount of money.

 “Your mom´s coming?” he asked with an irritated tone.

“Relax, it´ll be find, I promise, there´s nothing to worry about” she knew he hated her, but she was their only choice.

“At least, you should´ve allowed me to call MY mom” he said.

“YOUR mom´s in Europe, and as far as I know, she´s not coming until Christmas.” She was right, Cynthia seemed to be their only option.

“Find, but if she does or says anything annoying, I´m…”, “You´re what? Kicking her out of the house? I wouldn´t be so sure about it” she was right, at his size, it´ll be hard to do so, not that he had done it before, but most likely, she was going to mock about him the whole time.

He just crossed his arms over his chest and sat there turning to a side. “Come on” she said, “It´ll be ok, I swear… look, if anything goes wrong, then… call me to work and I´ll come here, ok?” he was sure she was just trying to convince her, but there should be another way.

“Are you sure I can´t stay here on my own?” he begged.

“Listen…” she said as she took a deep breath and in a calm tone she continued, “It´s not that I think something bad will happen, but honey, by Monday you´ll be even smaller, I don´t think you can take care of yourself by then.” He frowned and just stared at his plate.

“Ok ok, let´s make a deal, if… let´s say…” she said thinking, she needed to find a way for her to get what she wanted, but assuring that he understood that they were both committing to it, “I got it, if you can reach the upper cabinets, on your own, without using a stool, then you can stay here alone, deal?” she asked reaching for him with her hand.

He had his doubts, he had not tried to reach over there since Thursday, he wasn´t even sure if he could reach. “Uhm, is there anything else we can bet on?” he asked.

“No, just that… come on, I´ll even let you be on your tip toes, you don´t even need to grab something, just reach for the little knob on the door” she had a confident look on her face.

He analyzed his options, but either way, her mom was coming, it´ll be better if there was a way out of this, so he reached and shook her hand. “Deal” he said.

“Great, but remember, it´s until Monday morning, if you reach before 8:00, then I´ll call her and tell her not to come, but if you don´t, then she´ll come here from Monday to Friday.” He didn´t need a reminder of how it worked, he disliked the idea of even having to see her, being alone with her, he wasn´t even sure if he´ll be able to do it. But he had already agreed, and there was no point on trying to back down.

He nodded and they both returned to eating their lunch. She finished first and now, he was more than half way thru, but he was full; he had managed to eat half of the chicken breast, all the mashed potatoes and, well, not even half of the broccoli, but he wouldn´t eat it, he decided to finish the chicken and then leave the plate.

For five minutes, long minutes, he managed to eat all the chicken piece, it was hard, but now, his mouth was full with the last piece of it, he only needed to swallow and it´ll be all done. Finally, he did, he had finally finished with the whole thing, and with no help; even though it was really nothing, he felt as if he had accomplished something. He was ready to walk away, when suddenly…

“Aren´t you going to finish that?” Maddy asked.

“What?” he said, the chicken was gone, he was full, what was there to finish, “I’m done.”

“I don´t think so, there´s still broccoli on that plate” was she serious, he had left broccoli before, why asking him now?

“But… I´m full” he added. Trying to get out of this.

“Well, if you want to leave this table then, at least, you have to eat half of that broccoli” she commanded pointing at his plate.

He just watched the plate and then turned back to her, he blinked a couple times, trying to process what she was saying, did she really mean it?

“Come on…” she said as she took a piece of broccoli with the fork and guided it to his mouth, “open up” she really meant it.

“Are…” when he opened his mouth to speak, she introduced the broccoli into his mouth. He shewed and swallowed.

“It´s good for you, remember you need to have a balanced diet, now open up” she said as she took another piece. He wanted to leave, just walk away, but he couldn´t, there was something that just didn´t allowed his body to move.

He ate other four pieces and then she was satisfied, she just smiled and took the plate, on the other hand, he wanted to vomit. He just sat there trying to digest all what he just ate. At his size, it was as if he had eaten almost double the amount he used to eat. He tried not to think about it and just wait until the food settled inside him.

“Ok now…” she said as she finished with the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, “would you like to join me in the living room, I´ll put a movie” she added. “And don´t worry, there won´t be any broccoli” she smiled at him while she massaged his shoulder.

He stood up and followed her, but he felt as if he was about to blow. They watched the movie until his stomach felt better, most of the food had been digested now and he felt well. They were both sitting on the couch, she cuddled him tightly. He was leaning close to her bosom, and he couldn´t help but think that this movie evening could turn into something else, something more interesting.

He rose his hand and tried to grab one of her boobs, but she stopped him. “Hold on, not yet” she said in a soothing tone, “first, there´s something I´d like to do. Trust me, you´ll like it” and with a wink of her eye, she convinced him that he´ll love it.

They sat there a little longer, all the while he was wondering what was about to come. “Maybe she´ll smother me with her boobs… or, she´s going to slowly strip and allow me to… well, that´s the usual stuff… what could she have in mind? Perhaps she´ll cover herself with chocolate and let me lick her, since there was no dessert, although, that´ll be messy, damn it, what´s she thinking about?” he tried to guess, and all the while, he just saw how she was watching the movie, so peacefully, as if she was not looking forward to it.

“I´ll settle even if she just lets me play with her boobs, her soft breasts, just ready for me to squeeze them, oh, it´s going to be sweet” for some reason, he was more fixated with her boobs than ever, he paid close attention at them when they giggled, every time she shifted her weight, he just stared in awe.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234