- Text Size +

Nick was now on a cab on his way to work, Maddy insisted that she´ll join him while he waited for the cab in front of their building, he knew she had no need on doing so, but she insisted, she said that she´ll like to spend the most time she could with him, but Nick knew there was other reason inside her mind, but he just didn´t knew what.

During his way to work he couldn´t stop thinking about his new height, now he was 4´11”, not even five foot tall anymore; he just grabbed his phone and tried to distract himself with social media, or maybe some of the games he had on his phone, whatever he did, he needed to stop thinking about his height, which will be hard. Now he was heading to work, and given the fact that Miss Williams was taller than Maddy, and she always wore heels was not something easy to deal with.

“Oh man, why on earth is my boss so tall?” Nick thought to himself. It was true that they used to be almost the same height in the past, but now, now she rose over a foot higher than him. He just hopped that he didn´t have to be face to face with her, and if it was the case, he just prayed that it´ll be while they were not standing.

“Wait, is she? Will she hug me like the other day?” Nick remembered that yesterday she hugged him on his way out, it was just to comfort him, but why had she done that? And most important, will that be a one-time thing? He was not obliged to do it, but it´ll be unpolite to reject that. It was not something very professional to do, but it wouldn´t hurt someone just showing some affection.

Besides, he didn´t liked the way she was acting before she knew he was shrinking, he could feel the tension in the air, and she sure seemed mad, he still didn´t know why but she was mad and for sure mad at him for some reason. But it all seemed to be ok now, in fact she was acting a little more tender than usual, or at least that was the case yesterday, he just hoped that today will be the same.

Finally, Nick got off the cab and opened the door to get inside the building. He still felt ridiculous with the clothes he was wearing, but there was nothing else for him to wear, he just hoped no one will stare at him.

“Hi Nick” said Sam from her desk, waving at him. She stood up as she did and all Nick could see was that at 5´3” she stood a good four inches taller than him; the once petit Sam was now towering over him. All he could think was that this was so unfair, he didn´t mind looking up to her, but why had this happened to him?

“Oh, hi Sam, h-how are you?” said Nick, he was a little ashamed of his height now, but that was not an excuse to ignore her and just pass by without even saying “Hi”.

“I´m find, thanks for asking, but Miss Williams told me about your, ehm, “little problem”, are you okay Nick?” Sam said taking a closer look at him, she walked around the counter and stood next to him.

Now Sam was standing right next to Nick, which made him feel uneasy, he had to look up to her now, also, he was getting late, he watched the clock behind Sam and according to it, it was already 8:57 a.m. there´s no way he´ll make it on time to her office, so he needed to finish the conversation fast.

“Well, you know, it´s weird and everything but, I feel find, for real, the only problem it´s well, the whole shrinking thing” Nick said fast, he was anxious to get out of there and go to his boss´s office, also he felt weird with his clothes, he was constantly pulling his pants and the oversized shoes made him walk funny.

“Did the doctor find out something, are you under any treatment?” Sam said as she placed her hand on his now smaller shoulder.

“Wait, how does she know about my doctor´s appointment, did Maddy told her? No way she has her phone number, maybe it was Miss Williams” Nick thought, trying to find out an explanation to how she was aware of that. “Maybe she can read my mind haha” he tried to keep it cool and let out a little smile.

“I´m kind of patient cero right now, there´s no other case they knew about that´s similar to mine, they send some samples to make some tests, other than that I guess I´ll just live my life as normal, well, except that every day I´ll wake up smaller, but it´s ok” Nick said thinking to himself that it´s not ok, but he didn´t want Sam to get worried for him, just dealing with Maddy was enough, and there´s also Miss Williams who knows about it, but lucky for him he doesn´t live with her.

“I see” responded Sam “Well, if you need anything I´ll be right here, I just hope they can help you with it, or maybe find a cure, who knows, there´s always something new when we talk about medicine” She was trying to be polite and reassure Nick that everything´s find. She had a kind smile on her face with her hands on her back, just looming at Nick.

“Thank you, I appreciate it” said Nick smiling at her “Well, I got to go, I don´t want to be late again” he said rushing to the elevator.

“O-ok Nick, it was nice talking to you, good luck” Sam said waving at him, she had to almost yell it since Nick started walking away very fast. She returned to her desk and started dialing on her phone.

“Hello… yes, he´s on his way there, and also, he´s small… like, super small. I could barely take my eyes off of him… I know right, anyways he´s on his way to your office, he should be there in any minute…You´re welcome, bye” She hung up.

 

Now Nick was standing on the elevator, he was lucky that no one got inside with him, it´ll be really embarrassing. The elevator opened on Nick´s floor and he rushed to his office´s door, checking at the watch by the water bottle, it was now 9:12 a.m.

“Shiiit, why do I need to be late every time” Nick said to himself getting closer and closer to the door. He couldn´t avoid wondering about what Miss Williams will say to him when he entered.

“I hope she doesn´t want to nag me, I mean I know I should´ve arrived on time, but it isn’t my fault. Although it kind of is, even if Sam didn´t stop me I would´ve been late, maybe just five minutes late, but still” Nick was thinking, now he was right in front of the door, rising his hand to open the door.

“Good morning” Nick said pocking in his head thru the door.

“Oh, Nick, good morning, come in” said Miss Williams from her desk, she didn´t sound mad, in fact she had a kind smile on her face.

She then rose from her sit and approached to Nick as he was closing the door; Nick just turned, he didn´t want to see her face to face, well, more like face to boobs. At the height he was now he was level with her chest, maybe lower since she always wore heels.

He closed the door and then he felt a pair of hands grabbing his shoulders, each of the hands easily engulfed his entire shoulder, he swallowed.

“Well Nick, I think that right now it´s past 9:00 a.m. isn´t it?” she said with a calm tone, “Didn´t we talked about this on Monday? You told me you´ll be here on time from then on, and yet, here we are, it over 15 minutes late for you honey… what should we do about it?” She wasn´t mad, at least she didn´t sound mad, as she slowly rolled Nick so that he was now facing her.

Nick heard everything she said, but what was she expecting him to say? He was speechless, just not wanting to be so close to her, but now he was facing her, he was eye level with her bosom, lucky for him she was wearing a blouse that was buttoned up all the way to her neck, and her boobs were not that big, well now they seemed bigger but it was because he was smaller, although her blouse did seem a little tighter, but he just ignored it.

“Well, what should we do?” She asked again since Nick was not responding. Then he looked up at her and just blinked.

“What´s the matter sweetheart, the cat´s got your tongue?” she said playfully while she started caressing his hair.

“I-I, I don´t know” he replied, he was extremely nervous now, his face started to blush, he felt small, and helpless, what was she going to do to him? For sure he was getting nagged, but why was she so close to him now?

“let´s see let´s see” She said scratching her chin, “First of all, your clothes don´t seem to fit properly, remember that we have to dress professionally. Second, you are not answering your boss properly when I´m asking you a question. And third, and most important, you lied to me when you told me that you´ll always be on time” her tone was calm, she wasn´t yelling or frowning, in fact she was like listing everything casually. Needless to say, that she was nagging him mostly for manners and presentation.

“S-sorry, but it´s not my fault, I haven´t had time to buy new clothes” Nick half yelled trying to look down.

Miss Williams gently pulled his head up so that he was facing her “Well, I understand that, but I cannot let go the fact that you lied to me, you promised me that you´ll change, and here we are. Do I need to remind you that you have to be on time everyday Nick?” she said, now putting her hands on her hips.

Nick was concerned, she had a calm assertive tone, he just waited for her to lose it and start yelling at him, he started to walk back slowly to get away from her, but then she pulled him close to her.

“N-no” said Nick he was starting to shiver a bit, she was so close and so imposing standing taller than him, it made him felt shy and completely helpless, with no one else in the room, she could do with him as she pleased.

“I don´t think that either, but what can we do Nick?” she said now crossing her arms under her bosom, which accentuated her boobs a little.

“It´ll be the las time, it won´t happen again, I swear” said Nick a little desperate.

“I don´t know if I can trust you Nick, I´ve done nothing but letting it slide every time you did something wrong, and yet here we are” she said, now Nick was lowering his head and started looking at the floor, finding nothing but Miss Williams feet and his oversized shoes.

She again placed her hand on Nick´s chin and rose his head so that he was looking at her “I´m not mad sweetheart, don´t worry, but we need to work on this, it´s not very professional to be late that much” she said now caressing Nick´s cheek.

“Y-you´re not?” said Nick, a little surprised.

“No, I´m not, I understand that you must be under too much stress now, and maybe it´s difficult for you to sleep well” she said, Nick felt relieved so he let out a small sigh.

“But next time you´re late you need to call me, or at least text me” she said, and given the fact that she was so close to Nick she just approached, removing any space that could separate them and hugged him tightly.

“I´m sorry if I scared you little one, it´s just that, when you´re late, I sometimes start to worry you know, and now you´re just too small, I wouldn´t like it if you got hurt” she said now rubbing her cheek on Nick´s head, she sounded sincere and just opened up at Nick.

Now Nick was on the warm embrace of another woman, now a days they felt more like amazons than women, but that´s how things will be from now on. Nick was thinking that maybe she was always nice to him because she cared for him, but why would she do that?

Nick wasn’t a jerk, he always tried to be kind and attentive, but there was nothing special in him, why would Miss Williams be so kind to him? That´s something he didn´t know, but what he knew for sure is that she was starting to be more affective to him, which is not a bad thing, but it felt a little weird.

She then let go of Nick and started ruffling his head. “Well, let´s get to work, shall we?” she said with a little smile on her face. “Oh, do you need me to take you clothes chopping? I know a great store downtown” she added, the truth was that she wanted to spend as much time as possible with Nick, she used this “scolding” just to be closer to him; and buying clothes was the perfect excuse to spend more time with him.

“Thank you, but I think Maddy will take me to the mall” he said, but honestly, he´d go by himself when he was done working; he didn´t want to sound rude so he added: “else we could go, it´s just that we already made plans you know, I don´t wanna be rude or anything, maybe some other time” he said trying not to offend her.

“It´s ok honey, if you already made plans with your girlfriend, I won´t step in the way, buuuut, I´d like you to join me during my lunch, and I won´t take a no for an answer on that” she said with a smile pointing at him.

“Ok, sound´s good” said Nick, he knew it´ll be unpolite to reject her invitation twice in a day, and besides she was being kind.

“Ok, we´ll go to the same place we went last time, but god, I´m starving, I just wished lunch time was closer” Miss Williams said as she returned to her desk and Nick turned on his computer.

Nick didn´t mind her invitations, but something inside him just told him it wasn´t right, it was a nice gesture, but having such a relationship was not something he was used to, besides, he seemed to be the only one she invited.

 

The day went by and now lunch time was only fifteen minutes away, the day had been regular, the only difference was that Miss Williams chit chatted with him asking about his height and the way he felt about getting constantly shorter, Nick kept it professional and answered her questions politely, but it was weird that she was so fascinated about this.

One time she asked him how small he thinks he´ll get, he just said he didn´t knew, but it struck some chords in Nick that she was mostly interested in his height; but who wouldn´t be, to talk about someone´s shrinking it´s not something you can do every day.

“Well, it´s almost lunch time, I think we should go now” Miss Williams said standing from her desk and stretching.

“But, it´s 15 minutes earlier, should we go now?” Nick said.

“Sure, there´s no problem. And don´t worry, I won´t tell the boss” she said winking at Nick, he just laughed on his seat and stood up.

They took the elevator, exited the building and then they were both on Miss William´s car, she drove a red sports car, so it´ll be hard not to get noticed.

As they arrived to the restaurant Nick could feel the eyes of everyone watching him, what could they be thinking? Will they pay attention to him, a puny man with oversized clothes or the fact that Miss Williams seemed huge compared to him, whatever it was, he didn´t like to have all those people focused on him.

They entered and ordered, Nick was surprised that Miss Williams ordered the same thing he did, well, he ordered a burger with fries and a soda, and she ordered the same, only that her burger was double and she ordered an extra side of onion rings.

“I´m really hungry” she said “but I guess it´s because of the treatment I´m on”.

“Oh, are you sick?” said Nick a little concerned.

“Oh, haha, no… I´m not sick or anything, it´s just that I decided to undergo a treatment, but it´s nothing special, you don´t have to worry about it. There´s something I´d like to do, and this treatment will help me with it, but let´s talk about something else, how´s Maddy?” the way she said it sounded a little off, it was true that she didn´t seem ill or something, but, the way she said it, it was as if she was hiding something, and that Nick could tell, but he decided not to ask about it, maybe she´ll tell him whenever she was ready.

“Uhmm, well, good luck with the treatment then, I hope everything comes up as you´re planning” Nick said smiling at her, he was still curious about it, she never mentioned it before, but still, it may not be something of his business, so he let it go.

“Thank you, and I do hope things come out as planned, but so far” she said as she slowly stretched and grabbed Nick´s hand between hers. “So far everything´s coming up very well.” she then smiled and let go of his hand; it felt weird for Nick, but he thought she may just need someone to be with her, to make her company.

Miss Williams was a single woman, so far, she didn´t have any boyfriend he knew about or even some friends; she never talked about anything related to her private life, not even mentioned her family, it was as if her whole life was focused on her job. It all led Nick to think that he was her only friend, that would explain why she was nicer to him and why she always invited him to hang out. Which couldn´t be the case since they have known each other for just a couple months.

Still, Nick knew she saw a friend on him, even though he saw her more as the boss, but she treated him nicely so he decided to give it a try, asides, she never tried to hit on him, so he was safe in that way. And with this whole shrinking thing, he needed to have friends in the world, else, he´d feel alone.

 

Moments later the food arrived, when Nick saw his burger he was shocked, the last time they went there his food didn´t seem so big, he wasn´t even sure how he´ll eat all that, and on the other side of the table Miss Williams was eating her burger, which was even bigger than his, with extreme delight, it was as if she had been starving for days, completely ravenous, of course she wasn´t chewing like an animal or desperately eating, but her face showed that she really enjoyed the food, and she did gave some big bites.

Nick wasn´t even half way done when she finished her burger, she was now eating her fries. “My god, I think she was really hungry, and to think the last time we came she only ate a salad with tea” he thought grabbing some fries too.

“Oh, sorry, do you want some onion rings sweetheart?” she said with some food still on her mouth, it seemed as if the food had completely caught her attention and she forgot about Nick for a moment.

“Oh, n-no, I´m find, thank you, actually, I´m not sure if I´ll be able to finish this” he said, looking at his plate, he still got a few fries left and a third of the burger, he started to feel nauseous just thinking he had to eat the whole thing.

“Well, I can eat it if you don´t want it” she said, which completely surprised Nick given the fact she already ate hers and still had the onion rings and, well, that´s it, while they were talking, she finished her fried.

“You can have it” Nick said, pushing his plate to her side of the table and feeling relieved. It was true that she was in fact a very tall woman, leaving aside the fact that he was shrinking, maybe she skipped breakfast and needed to eat something.

She devoured everything and still ordered breakfast. Nick felt insignificant, before he´d been able to eat all that… maybe, but now, he could barely eat over half of his burger. It was logical given the fact that now he was smaller, his limbs and organs should shrink proportionally with him. He just hoped this´ll end up soon. Now, everyone and everything seemed huge compared to him. Still seated, he had to look up to watch Miss Williams into her eyes, as he did, she just smiled at him.

Chapter End Notes:

This story, it´s up to chapter 8 on my patreon, there you can find some other stories too:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234