- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this new chpter I start to understand my place in Alexis' life  

 I realized she had me over a barrel unless I was growing back to full size anytime soon.  As improbable the idea of my shrinking was, the idea that I could grow back seemed even less likely.  I had to take another tack with her and said “Alexis, It is so nice of you to help me in my time of need and I am really sorry about what happened between us.”         She narrowed her eyes at me and replied “That’s your idea of an apology?  I think you can do better for me.”  She reached down and picked me up between her fingertips and swept me off the table and down to the floor in front of her bare feet as she had taken her sandals off at the door.  “Now kneel down before my feet and let’s try that again.”  I realized that whatever I said better be good because I had no idea how far she might go.  I kneeled down and started with “Alexis you were right.  I was an idiot to leave you.  You are the most beautiful and wonderful girl in the world.  Please accept my apology from the bottom of my heart.   I love you and want to be with you…”  I droned on and on with all kinds of dribble that I knew she wanted to hear to feed her ego.  When I finally stopped she smiled down and said that’s a better apology.  Now I need you to prove your love by crawling on all fours and kissing each of my toes and with each one you are going to say something makes me feel special to you.”     I couldn’t do it.  Not that her feet were gross.  It was just that I couldn’t do it.  I looked up at her and said “OK, Alexis you had your fun and I gave you a really good apology.  Let’s just end it here.”  

She didn’t say anything.  She just tilted her foot back and slid it forward a bit on her heel before coming back down on top of me, knocking me down onto my back and flattening me against the floor.   “A little more pressure and I guess clumsy me will have stepped on him and smooshed him within the first day.” she said pretending to be talking to someone else, “I should have never have let him talk me into letting him roam around of the floor.”   She paused then directed her comments to me “I don’t like to repeat myself.  Now that was a warning but next time you ignore me it will be a lot worse.  Now let’s go back to before all this unpleasantness.”    She withdrew her foot putting it back to its original position.  I got back on all fours and crawled defeated to her big toe and kissed it saying “You have the most beautiful green eyes.  When I finished all ten toes, I crawled back to my original position in front of her feet.  “Nice job,” she told me “now you can stand”  I stood up thinking she was going to back off a bit and then I saw what she planned to do next.  Her right foot came at me with her first two toes spread and she uses them to grab me around the torso.  I tried to struggle free but she held me tight. 

When we were dating Alexis would show off picking things up with her bare feet.  She’d do it whenever she could in front of me and called it her monkey toes.  It bothered me but not enough to say anything to her.   Now here I was clamped between her two gigantic toes.  She lifted her leg and crossed it over her other leg leaving me suspended over the floor.  She laughed at my predicament and said “I have to admit I wanted to do this since the first moment I saw you in the hospital.  Now let’s do something else I wanted to try.  Hold on tight.”  She slowly relaxed the grip her toes had on me and I start to slide out.  I grabbed whatever I can and found myself hugging her second toe dangling precariously over the floor.  “Do you trust me?” she says as I looked down at the floor far below and back up at her.  I doubled my efforts to hold on but I knew I won’t last too long.  I hugged her toe tighter and closed my eyes as I heard her continues “Just let go.  I won’t let you get hurt.  Trust me.”  I didn’t trust her but I knew I didn’t have any other choice.  I took a deep breath and let go.  To my surprise I only fell a few inches to the couch below.  She has shifted her leg at the last minute lessening the fall.  “See you trusted me and you are fine.  You need to trust me all the time and do what I say.” She told me as she scooped me up into her palm and carried me into the kitchen, “Let’s see what I can find for you to eat.

She set me down on the kitchen table and went about making herself dinner and looking for something for me.  Since I had been at the hospital, I couldn’t eat many solid foods because of my size and an ability to chew foods that people take for granted.  She brought me two spoons.  One had a flavored yogurt in it and the other with a piece of banana.  She also brought me a bottle cap of water.  “Thank you” I told her not wanting her to think I didn’t appreciate her effort.  “Well I can’t have my little man starve.  We have so much to do.”  She brought her plate over and joined me for dinner.  The problem was that I didn’t have any utensils to eat with so I had to use my hands to eat which was messy.  “Aren’t you a little piggy?  She said “We’ll have to clean you up after dinner.“   She finished her meal and cleared the dishes before coming back for me.  “The hospital had a tiny spoon for me that someone found.  Didn’t they send it home with me?” I asked her, “It was actually more like eating from a ladle but it worked better than my hands.”   She picked me up and carried me to the sink.  “I guess I’ll have to visit the toy store so you don’t eat like a savage every day.”  She stuck me under the faucet and drenched me in warm soapy water followed by drying me with a dish towel.  She carried me back into the living room and commented “Looks like your clothes are all wet now.  Let’s get them off you.” she said as she pulled the scrub top over my head followed by my pants that she tossed onto the floor by her feet.  I looked up at her and said “I don’t have any other clothes.”   She held me up to her face and said “It’s OK, you’re even cuter naked.  I don’t think you’ll need clothes unless we go out somewhere.  I guess I’ll have to find you some tiny clothes at the toy store too.  You look like you’re about GI Joe sized so maybe I can find you fatigues or a uniform.” 

Alexis sat down on the couch with her legs crossed in front of her and flipped on the TV.  She changed the channel and settled on some celebrity gossip show while she looked over my naked body in the palm of her hand.  “I see you have all your equipment” she giggled as she used her finger nail to stoke the underside of my penis and giving me a boner.  “Glad to see it all works.” she continued “Too bad that little thing could never come close to satisfying me.”    She brought me directly in front of her face and her tongue quickly licked my erect member.  It felt incredibly good and I let out a deep sigh.  “Oh, my little man likes that?” she responded “If you are very good you might get more of that.” 

She reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra and dropped it on the couch next to her and brought me up against one of her ample breasts so I was lying across it with my penis even with the top of her nipple.  I could feel her warm skin and her nipple through her tee shirt.  She slowly loosened her grip on me and I began to slide.  I responded by grabbing handfuls of her tee shirt to avoid falling off her breast.  “You look so cute there.  It’s like you’re climbing up my breast.“ she commented as she moved her hand away.  “I bet it would be cool to wear you out attached to my top like that.  I wonder what people would say when they see you.”  She went back to watching television although she’d turn her attention back to me occasionally to tickle my ass with her fingertip.  She leaned back making my hold a little easier and I relaxed a bit but a moment later she gave her chest a playful shake and I lost my hold and tumbled down her breast, bounced off her stomach and rolled down to the couch.  I got my bearings standing up and looking around.  Her legs were still folded cross-legged on the couch and I was now between them.  Her stomach and chest towered in front of me.  Her shorts were all that separated me from her giant pussy that could probably swallow me whole.  Her folded legs surrounded me on all other sides.  She looked down at me and said “That’s pretty presumptuous of you to think you can just hang out so close to my pretty pussy.”

‘Pretty pussy’.  I had heard those words before.  When we dated she was meticulous about her hair down there keeping everything perfectly shaven and clean down there.  The last Valentine’s day we were together she grew a patch of public hair above her pussy and shaved it into the shape of a heart.   When I didn’t realize what it was supposed to be she got kind of pissed at me.  She used to say stuff like “I spend the time every day on my pretty pussy to keep my man happy” or “I bet I have the nicest pussy you ever saw.”  The downside was that she’d always want me to go down on her with my tongue as foreplay before sex.  It wasn’t my thing but I complied plenty of times to keep her happy.  Usually she’d say something like “My pretty pussy wants you to give her a kiss” and I knew what she want she was hinting around for.  

She continued watching TV while mindlessly playing with me.  She’s pick me up and then drop me back in her lap with a thud or pin me down with a finger while using another one to stroke my chest or tussle my hair.  If I tried to climb out when she was preoccupied with TV, she would simply push me back into her lap or grab me up between her fingers and bring me to her face to blow a kiss or just blow on me before dropping me back into her lap.   

Finally I had enough of being handled by her,  When she brought me back to her face I said “OK Alexis, enough is enough.  I apologized.  I played your games.  You get to pick what’s on TV.  You have me back as your boyfriend.  Can you just let me watch with you without harassing me constantly?”  She stopped watching TV and turned her full attention to me.  “My boyfriend?!?  You lost that privilege when you stopped taking my calls and started ghosting me.   Yes, you apologized for being a jerk but I never said I was getting back together with you.” she said with distain in her voice, “Anyway you’re a tad too short to be my boyfriend now.”  I lost all of my bravado from a moment ago but I did have one more card to play.  “Well if you don’t want me as your boyfriend, then you can call my sister.  She’ll take me in.”  Her hand swooped in and grabbed me by the ankles and held me upside down on front of her face.  “Your sister?  If I recall she and her husband both work.  Do you think they’ll have time for you?  I’ll tell you what would happened if you go there.  You’d end up being a pet for your two little nieces.  They’ll probably keep you in a terrarium in their bedroom and only take you out when they want to play dolls or dress up with you.  Maybe they’d take you to school for show and tell or let their friends come over to play with you.  No, I am your guardian and you’ll be staying here with me.  We have lost time so much time together the past few months and there is so much to do.”

You started thinking this was even worse than you initially thought.  “OK then take me back to the university hospital.” I told her.  She lowered me into her palm and looked down at me.  “Oh, you poor disillusioned little thing.  You really have no idea.  I met with the university administration before I came to the hospital.  When I told them that I would sign all those papers and take you home and that they’d never hear from me again, they were thrilled.  They just wanted to close out that whole lab accident incident.  You were the only one in the building when it happened.  The last thing they want getting out is that the only survivor shrank down due to a dangerous uncontrolled radiation.  The news report said there was no one injured from the start so they had no intention of letting this get out.   They even gave me a nice check as part of the agreement never to speak of that accident.  All the hospital staff that saw you had to sign NDAs and got bonuses too.   Frankly once I walked out the door of that hospital, they didn’t care what happened to you as long as they weren’t involved.  So my little cutie you have no choice but to be left to my tender mercies.

I needed to appeal to her and get her to come to her senses.  Maybe I was stuck with her but I needed to be treated like a human being.  “Come on Alexis.  I love you.  Yes I made a terrible mistake but I was once your boyfriend and you loved me.” I told her hoping to get through to her.    She shifted her hold to a fist with me encased inside and only my head sticking out as she replied “I already told you.  You gave up on our relationship.  You really upset me and I cried for week when you wouldn’t respond to me.  When they first told me you had shrunk, I wanted to make you suffer and die.  Just think, I could drop you on the floor and crush you to a pulp under my shoe or maybe I could pop you in the microwave and watch your blood boil till you pop.  I had those thoughts and more but then I realized that it would be too easy and you’d be gone in an instant.  I realized there was a much better way to deal with you.  After all you are nothing more than a little toy now.  Yes that’s it exactly, You’re my little boy toy and your only purpose in life from now on is to make me happy.  Make me happy and I’ll reward you like this.”  She brought her fist up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my head and assaulted me with her tongue swirling around me head covering me in her saliva and giving me a big wet kiss.  She removed me from her mouth and continued “But if you don’t make me happy then I’ll punish you.  Do you know of how many ways there are to punish a little toy like you?  Way too many.”    

She laughed and dropped me back on the coffee table and said “I feel like watching another show before bed and you can use the time to massage my feet.”  She positioned her feet on the table on each side of me.  “Now chop-chop.  Get to work or I might use my monkey toes to play tug of war with you.”  I didn’t need to be told twice as I didn’t want anything more to do with being grabbed by her toes.  I went up to her right foot but it was far taller than me so I just started massaging her heel with both hands and all of my strength.  “Harder” she ordered, “I barely can feel that.”  I pushed even harder and continued.  After a half hour I finished each foot but then she angled them down on the edge of the table and said “Now massage each of my toes individual.  They’re more your size so you should be able to do better.” 

When her show was over she shut the TV off and said “I think I’ll teach you how to take care of my feet.  You know foot rubs, foot lotion as well as give me pedicures.  I guess you can be my little foot boy too.”    She carried me into her bedroom and dropped me on the comforter of her bed before going into the bathroom.  “Don’t you dare move until I come back” she said probably testing if I am really obeying her.  I looked around and there was no obvious way off the bed other than attempt to climb down the comforter and I decided to stay put.  Maybe she’ll soften up after a while.