- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Claudia finds her boss in his 'little' predicament, and is quick to act and claim her new property.

As Claudia opens the door slowly and begins to enter the room when she hears a loud crash. She steps in seeing the soft leather chair roll away and Mr. Jones fall down looking comical in his oversized clothing, like a child dressed up in his dad’s clothes. She is somewhat taken aback for a moment gasping and freezes at just how potent the shrinking was now that she saw it occurring first hand as he slowly dwindled down below her. She clutches the papers at her chest staring at him for a moment.

 

However it only takes a moment before she loses her composure bursting out into girlish laughter slapping the papers against her thigh and pointing at him with the bright blue painted finger nail as he struggles on the ground in his ever growing pile of clothes.

 

“look at you! Oh my god I knew it happened quickly, but wow… you look ridiculous!”

She continues to laugh struggling to speak past her mirth.

“d do you need some help with your little shoesies there ‘little’ boss? Well… for as long as you’re still ‘the boss’”

 

 

She says regaining her composure somewhat, though her expression is still one full of mirth as she turns around and closes the door, careful to lock it behind her. She turns and begins to walk towards him, making sure to make each step heavy her heels pounding into the laminate flooring below. Soon she stands over him, easily overshadowing him.

 

 

“Here’s the papers you asked for… SIR” she says teasingly holding them out at her chest height smiling as she taps her shoe on the floor in front of his face as he looks up at her helplessly.

 

 

He looks up at his previously cute secretary who now towers over him like a real living amazon his face flush with humiliation as she laughs at his plight. Knowing just what was about to happen now and no where to go and no one coming to his rescue since she locked the door. He sees everything grow around him and his clothes get looser and looser around him.

 

“C Claudia… err.. miss hart…. Please! Be reasonable, this is serious!” he says stammering trying to maintain his composure and previous air of authority, and failing epically. And manages to clamber to his feet his oversized trousers falling down to the ground around his feet, and the shirt sags over his undersized shoulders. Standing up his head barely comes to her hips.

 

 

She simply grins down at him stepping forward, bringing her nylon covered leg down alongside his body giving him a slight peek under the lip of her skirt as his head soon falls below that point.

 

 

“serious?” she laughs “you bet it’s serious! I’m about to have your job ‘sir’ so I guess I can just put these papers down anywhere since I already filled them out… as usual.  And I’ll be the one signing off on them by the end of the day anyways right?”

 

 

She says this as she carelessly drops the thick stack of papers directly on his head as he looks up at him like a pathetic little man child, or even a large doll.

 

 

He brushes off the papers looking up at her as she grows taller and taller in front of him.  ‘how could this happen?’ he thinks to himself ‘I was rising through the ranks of the corporate ladder, and now it all comes to an end as my former secretary claims me as her pet!’ he thinks as she gets higher and higher above him his head slipping past mid thigh to the point where he can begin to see up her skirt. His shirt hangs over him like some kind of long robe.

 

 

Soon the shirt slips down off of him as the collar is now as wide as his shoulders, as his head falls below the level of her knees.  He looks up at her as she looks down past her breast at him smiling. He reaches down to cover up his now exposed crotch.

 

 

She giggles down at him as he slowly shrinks before her eyes, fumbling with his clothing in a vain attempt to hide his nakedness in the increasing layers of clothing surrounding him.  He’s clearly not any kind of threat any more. And not caring that he has a clear view up her skirt she crouches down over hi reaching out one of her hands towards him.

 

 

“oh, here little guy, do you need some help?”

 

 

She says teasingly running her now comparatively enormous finger tips down his face, causing him to shiver, before easily pushing his body down into the pile of clothing beneath him, easily pinning him down with one hand. With the other hand begins to dig into the pockets of his suit.

 

 

“c’mon I know it’s here somewhere…… Ah, here they are!” she says as she pulls out a set of keys and his wallet from his pants pocket.

“I’ll just go ahead and take these from you, after all it’s not like you’re going to need them anymore… and I always did want to drive that car of yours…”

 

Struggling underneath her hand which gets bigger and bigger over his chest he watches her fish into his clothing.

 

 

“n no stop! Y you can’t! those are mine!”  He says desperately as she claims everything that was his.

 

“well, here’s the thing about that… they DID belong to you but I mean… look at you now… maybe you could drive a little kid RC car around if I let you, but no I think this is a car made for a REAL woman like myself.  It’s alright, you’ll be there to teach me all about it…. Down on the floorboard where you belong” she says laughing

 

 

She then curls her fingers around his torso, squeezing tightly causing him to cry out and squirm under the pressure. As he’s not much more than 18 inches tall now. Her palm spreads across his back and fingers curled around his torso her thumb gently stroking his hair. She could feel him dwindling still in her grip, feeling him struggle helplessly against her fingers.

 

 

“that’s not something you have to worry about as doll man like you are now” she says testing his weight, finding him easy to lift she simply rises with him in her hand swinging him carelessly at her side as she heads towards the desk. “plus you know the DIBS regulations the government has put into place in public and private areas now adays, you belong to me little toy… or well, you will after I finish filling out the form her on your… excuse me… MY computer.”

 

 

She sits roughly onto the leather chair kicking off her shoes, rubbing her feet against the soft rug placed under the desk. “now sit tight like a good little doll while I get comfortable in my new office and fill out the forms on the DIBS website” 

 

 

She says this dropping him un-ceremonially onto the cold hard surface of the desk, flipping open the laptop and leaning back in the chair and slamming her size 9.5 nylon covered feet onto the surface of the desk right next to him causing him to jump and scramble away.  Her feet leave a slight moist impression on the polished wood surface as she flex and move with in the tight sweaty confines of the nylons, which washes a pungent feminine aroma, a mix of foot sweat and vanilla scented lotion all around him.

 

 

He gets to his feet standing next to her feet, his head level with the tips of her toes and still shrinking, though the rate was beginning to slow now.

 

 

“w what do you mean I belong to you… y you can’t own a person! No matter what those stupid laws say!”  He stammers, he only knew the simple details of the laws, never wanting to hear the details of the laws. And largely, and often intentionally, ignoring the new additions and expansions to the existing laws which basically turned shrunken men into nothing but property.

 

 

He staggers back away from her feet to get away only to find himself at the edge of the desk over a rather uncomfortably long drop.

 

 

Glancing over at him, she spins the laptop around on the desk allowing him to get a full view of the now movie theatre sized display, showing a rather droll government form, with ads along the side to different DIBS articles related to the shrinking epidemic.  The form is largely filled out with his personal information… which she clearly had perfectly memorized, as well as her details which reveal her financial background, address, age, as well as that she recently graduated from university with a business administration degree.  And under his own information he reads his name listed under “special interest item”.

 

 

“See Mr. Jones, it says right here that you’re my ‘special property’ now.  As long as I make sure you don’t die or come to any real bodily harm, you basically don’t have any real rights, so you’re more like a pet, or a living object that we women have to keep track of and take care of.  And to use as we see fit.” She says rather matter of factly

“you seriously didn’t know about any of this?” she says incredulously before laughing hysterically at the look of surprise on his face as the color drains form his skin reading the form.

 

 

Wiggling her toes over him she slams one heel down jarringly in front of him causing him to stumble backwards as she giggles.

 

“wow, like, that just goes to show you why the old patriarchy, much like you, is going the way of the dinosaur now, it’s just the natural order of things I guess, huh?”

 

 

She says taking a sip of the coffee that she had brought in for him, now drinking t herself as she turns back towards the screen flipping it around to finish filling it out. Her finger nails clacking against the keys.

 

 

“N n no, t this can’t be true. I I’m a man not property! Y you can’d do this it’s not fair!”  He says despairing as she continues to fill out the official form that would strip him of nearly all his human rights.

 

 

And soon the shrinking finally subsides leaving him at a miniscule 6 inches tall at the very most. Now if he raised his arms above his head and stood on his tippy toes he could just barely touch the tops of her toes. Standing next to them he looks on helplessly as she finalizes his fate, to be her pet, and simply stands there like a deer in the headlights as he processes the shock.

 

 

She continues to type away on the computer completing the form. leaning forward over the desk, exposing most of her breasts past the top few unbuttoned buttons on her bouse, brushing hair out of her face as she goes over the fine print details and double checking anything she missed.  Stretching she glances down, and seeing little Mr. Jones standing smaller than her foot now, she feels a strange rush throughout her body as she sees her feet overshadowing his toy sized body.

 

 

“oh yeah I think I’m going to like this” she says grinning “we’re going to have such a wonderful time working together, Jake, I can call you Jake now right? It’s not like your name matters anymore…. Hmm maybe we’ll come up with a new one later.  Look, now all I have to do is take a picture and upload it and the process is all completed online. A delivery driver or drone will be here with all the necessary tools for “handling” you form now on, a cute little collar complete with a tracking device and ID chip so I don’t lose you, or I guess in case a bird flies off with you or something.”

 

 

She interrupts herself laughing at the absurdity of the situation as it slowly starts to set in on her.  Looking down at the tiny man cowering behind her foot, she tries to compose herself but simply bursts out laughing again, shifting her foot again near him carelessly causing him to stagger back.

 

After a time she pulls herself together “oh- hey, phew sorry it’s just…. You look so ridiculous down there, like a little doll man or something. Now stop cowering you little coward, it says right here I can’t kill you and I’m not supposed to let you come to extreme harm. Don’t worry little Jakey, Miss Claudia is gonna take real good care of you! I mean you trust me with most of the actual work around here, but you don’t trust me with your tiny body?”

 

 

She goes on like this teasingly as she she snaps a picture with her phone, sticking out her tongue as she does so, and hitting buttons, clearly sending it to her email and uploading it to the form.  Through out any of this he can’t find any word or will to respond looking pale until she mentions the collar causing his face to turn bright red.

 

 

“hahaha, they’ll definitely know you’re shrunk when they see this picture of you standing there smaller than my foot”  she says prodding his chest with her big toe leaving a light sweat spot on his chest.

 

 

“alright, and we’re ALLL done, you’re all mine little man.  What do you think? Oh, I guess I’ll have to go talk to our superiors and let hem know of the ‘unfortunate loss’ of our fellow employee.  We’ll worry about letting the rest of the office know ourselves later, I can’t wait to show you to the other girls! I’m sure we’re all going to have a lot of fun together…. Hell, maybe you’ll finally learn to loosen up a little!”

 

 

He pales again as she mentions the other office women, many of which he had enjoyed lording his authority over and often carelessly flirted with. And now he was the size of a toy to all of them!

 

 

She giggles down towards him as she turns the laptop for him to get one last look at the paper work with his own eyes, the big green check marks showing that it had been confirmed.  She pulls her feet down to the floor and leans on her elbows, hands on her chin smiling down at him.

 

 

“well, how does it feel? Are you excited to belong to me?” she says waiting for a response

 

“I it’s not fair! I it just can’t be true! I I can’t be your pet it’s wrong, just because a bunch of women and crazy neo feminists got elected to office doesn’t change that I’m a person! Not a toy!” He says desperately, and with a mix of despair, anger, and frustration.

 

 

She sighs. “Oh no, let it sink in. This is happening, this is your reality little Jakey, the quicker you accept it the easier it will be.  Isn’t that how these kinds of things work? I’ll let you take a moment to acquaint yourself to your now form and status for a few minutes while I do a once over my new office and go grab myself a snack from the break room. You want anything?”

 

 

He looks up at her flabbergasted mouth open wide unable to respond.

 

 

she stands up out of her chair, and walks around the room taking his various decorative items, and plaques off of his shelves and desk. Walking by the walls taking his awards down and simply tossing them into the trash.  Turning standing hands on her hips to wait for his response with a wide grin.

 

 

“h hey wait what are you doing! T those are mine! I worked hard for those” he says watching helplessly as she carelessly tosses the symbols of his work and life into the trash. A rather apt symbol for what was happening at that moment at the hands of the person who now owned him.

 

 

“well if you don’t want anything to eat… I guess you can just eat the little crumbs from whatever I eat”  She says walking past him she bends over slowly casually exposing her nylon covered panties under her skirt flexing her massive ass and womanhood over his area on the desk teasingly just out of reach. 

 

 

 

Putting her shoes back on slowly brushing some of the fallen hair over her ear and take her time as she stands back up brushing her skirt back into place as she looks back towards him over her shoulder and laugh before strolling out of the room. Heels clacking and feeling a newfound sensation within herself from the experience.  She had heard that owning your own tiny was a total rush, but this was something else entirely. She quickly opens the door and shuts and locks it behind her. Taking a deep breath before walking to the break room to grab herself a muffin, as well as to give her new pet a little time with his thoughts and take in his new position in the world.