[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

For those wondering: I will publish some of the data soon (I wanna keep some stuff anonymous like I said I would), but don't have an ETA yet.


Do you have a niche fetish or size-related interest that you feel is never written about? Make your voice heard!

BTW: I've been messaging with one of the site administrators today, and they've said they're open to adding new tags (apparently they also just added "trans" as a tag). So far I've gotten multiple suggestions for stuff like bug transformation, armpits, submissive giants, and more. So it turns out maybe that your voice really actually truly really could matter! 

I'm curious to know more about what members of this site want to read about, so I made this poll. I can already click on the categories link on the sidebar and see how many stories are written for each one and roughly estimate what's more popular and less popular. But I want to find out about more specifics. So yes this quiz is also for people who like common things, there are questions for that too!

The answers are all anonymous, you don't need to be a member of the site to answer, and you can skip any questions you want.


EDIT: Someone put in one of their responses that they want to start writing and would like to message me about it. But like I said I don't know people's emails lol so if you're reading this, you'll have to hmu first. Email/discord/deviantart is in my bio. or if you weren't that person but would still like to give feedback beyond the questions, that's fine too :)


Rated: G
Categories: Animal, Adventure, Breasts, Object, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Futanari, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Nose, Odor, Scat, Sci-Fi, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 598 Read: 5513
Published: August 16 2021 Updated: August 16 2021

1. Poll by Jessajess99 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (598 words)