- Text Size +

Heather had a front row seat to all of Emily and Olivia's dates.

Her little ears had rung when they had gone to a concert together, their bodies gyrating against each other while the band's music roared from amplifiers bigger than any skyscraper could hope to be. She had swung from Emily's necklace over multiple meals, both in the campus dining halls and at various restaurants, her body aching with hunger as she watched huge forkfuls of food fly past her into her owner's waiting maw. And she had been set down on every possible surface when the pair simply chilled at Emily's or in Olivia's dorm room, watching them watch tv while cuddled up and sharing the occasional brief kiss.

It was strange to watch them both become more comfortable with each other, while also still giggling and excited just to be around each other. Heather began to wonder if they had always been like that but while she was aware that the two had been friends for a while, she was fairly certain they hadn't dated.

And she knew that the question would never be seriously answered by any of the titanic beings around her. Heather doubted that even Siggy would be willing to explain more of the giantesses' history with each other to her, since she spent most of the time when Olivia was around trying to avoid the girl rather than being available to explain any offhand comment or reference to something that happened in the past.

Siggy hadn't been able to slip away that night though.

Lex had gone to campus in the afternoon and their last order had been for Siggy to listen to Emily, who was just sitting at her computer absentmindedly scrolling through websites while Heather kneeled beside her keyboard. Her only class that day had been canceled and so she was simply lounging around in sweats, occasionally reaching out to pet Heather and asking the shrunken woman if she should stream.

Knowing that the girl didn't expect an answer, Heather would just nuzzle or kiss her fingertip each time while Siggy curled up on the floor beside Emily's socked feet.

The buzzing of the giantess receiving a phone call had surprised all of them.

Emily's excited squeal confirmed who it was in an instant though.

“Hey, babe, I thought you were busy all day,” she cooed, her hand instantly wrapping around Heather and lifting her into the air. The tiny woman tried to remain limp but as Emily's fingers quickly began to rub her breasts and then her womanhood, she squirmed in excitement. “Uh huh, well that sucks but if it means you're free... yeah, no, that's what I was thinking... Mhm, Thai sounds great... See you soon.”

Emily let out a low contented sigh as she tossed her phone back onto her desk and lowered Heather toward her lips. She opened her fingers, leaving the shrunken woman dangling between her thumb and forefinger, and her tongue slid up between Heather's legs. The pleasure was instant and overwhelming as the hot immense tip filled her before it started to rapidly flow in and out of her. She screamed within seconds, her little fingers clamping down on Emily's thumb as the orgasm tore through her shrunken frame.

She expected the giantess to say something afterwards but instead she simply lowered Heather down to her chest and let out another sigh. Her immense heart rattled through Heather's shrunken frame while the breasts beneath the thick university sweatshirt rose with each of the giantess's slow breaths. The soft click of Emily's mouse echoed out a few seconds later while she continued to hold Heather against her chest, her tiny heart quickly beating in time with her gigantic owner's.

Olivia arrived a little later and the pair ate at the kitchen table while Heather shared a small mound of rice and curry with Siggy, both of them panting from how spicy it was. She could feel sweat blossoming across her forehead while above the two giantess's talked about their own lives.

The two enormous girls had corraled both of them into the living room after that and Olivia had sighed as she kicked off her well worn engineer boots before glancing down at Siggy, “You can clean those up.” The giantess had flashed the shrunken girl a grin that made Siggy shudder and Heather realized that they must have been the pair that Olivia had constantly threatened her with years earlier.

“Hot Mom, you can rub Olivia's feet, she's been on them all day,” Emily cooed as she kissed the girl and cuddled up against her.

“Aw, babe, are you sure?”

They rubbed their noses together before sharing a quick kiss, “Yeah, why wouldn't I be?”

“I just thought, I don't know, that she was more just a cute little decoration.”

Heather's whole body blazed pink as she settled down in front of thick wool socks that smelled strongly of leather and sweat.

“She is a cute little decoration but she still does what she can,” Emily replied with a giggle.

The feet rose up as Olivia leaned back into the couch and stretched her legs out in front of her. Heather's eyes widened and she crouched low to the ground as it shook from Olivia setting her heels back down. Scrambling, she immediately threw herself into the giantess's feet while trying not to think of how tall they were or how easily they could crush her.

The television roared to life a moment later and both shrunken women were simply left to their work while Emily tried to quickly explain everything that was going on in the scifi show that she was currently watching.

With every twitch of Olivia's foot, Heather found herself nervously flinching back and then staring up at the vast wall of wool as it rippled in response. She wondered if the giant woman could even feel her tiny hands pressing into the thick material while struggling to imagine what it would be like to feel tiny hands against her own flesh.

Heather had never truly interacted with any shrunken person before her own shrinking occurred and her rare thoughts about it had always been related to annoying clients or people that would suddenly be gone from her life as she scooped them up and passed them on to someone else. Even though she had been aware that shrunken people were kept as slaves, it had never occurred to her to actually imagine it, especially after she had learned she wasn't Immune and knew in the back of her head that she could be in the position she now found herself.

With sweat trickling down her brow as she pressed deep into the warm sock and swore that she felt the muscle beneath, the idea of feeling a tiny person against her body made her shudder.

Then she began to think of how it must have felt when she crawled across Emily's gargantuan frame, rubbing and licking her most sensitive spots to make the entire world shake. Heather found herself slowing down and peering around Olivia's foot to stare up at Emily, who was happily cuddled against her girlfriend with her eyes glued to the television. She suddenly wondered if she could ever enjoy the experience that she gave Emily, since the longer she thought about it the more it made her shiver in discomfort.

High above, Olivia's head tilted and one of her eyebrows arched up when she noticed Heather staring up at them. The immense foot in front of her wiggled, making her stumble back in sudden fright, which simply brought a smile to the giantess's face. The wool in front of her stretched as the toes scrunched above and Heather slunk back into position, instantly understanding the unspoken command.

A command which answered the question of whether or not Olivia could feel her tiny hands.

Her and Siggy continued to work while the giantesses relaxed above them until Emily finally broke the silence, “Hey, did you want to spend the night?”

“Oh, uh, I mean, if you want me to.”

“It's cold and it's apparently starting to snow, Lex texted me and said they're staying with Kelsey because they don't want to drive in it,” Emily said as she bent down to scoop up both of the shrunken women on the floor. Heather and Siggy grunted when they were dropped into Emily's lap with Heather's limbs tangled between the larger girl's legs. She froze as she realized how close she was to the other girl's womanhood and all around her Siggy's body stiffened from the same realization.

“God, when will the winter be over,” Olivia whined.

“It's only March, it's really not that crazy to still be getting snow.”

“I know but I still don't like it.”

Emily's fingers gently drifted across both Siggy and Heather's body, the girl not even glancing down at them as she continued, “Still, I'd be happy to drive you back if you want. I really don't mind driving in the snow.”

“No, I'd rather we both be safe,” Olivia said her own hand coming down to squeeze Emily's before it pressed down into the two shrunken women. Their yelps of surprise were drowned out by Emily's low moan as Siggy was pressed against her womanhood, “And together.”

Heather's heart jumped into her throat as she remembered being pressed between Lex and Kelsey one afternoon while Siggy was used as some kind of living dildo between the pair, a position she knew the girl was put into regularly.

Emily's hand wrapped around her while Olivia's gripped Siggy and they were pulled apart as the giant girls stood up. Heather watched as Siggy flopped limply with each of Olivia's steps, her own tiny world a blur from the girls moving through the house.

She was dropped onto Emily's nightstand while Siggy was thrown down onto the messy bedspread but neither of them were picked up immediately as the giant pair pulled off each others clothes.

Heather blinked at the vast tower of Olivia's flesh and she suddenly realized that no matter how many times she had seen the girl, she had never seen her naked. Emily's lips immediately went to the tattooed sleeve that wound down most of the giantess's right arm and her hands unconsciously traced the designs inked across Olivia's muscular back.

“Fuck,” Emily breathed as she gently pushed Olivia away and simply stared at her.

Light glinted off metal barbells pierced through the giantess's nipples and Heather realized that the sleeve tattoo wound down her right side before spreading across her stomach and connecting to the symbols on her back.

“When it gets warmer,” Emily continued to kiss Olivia's lean body as she lowered down to her knees, “Will you dress like you used to? So I can see this all the time.”

The girl's long fingers ran through Emily's hair but before she could answer she let out a low moan as the giantess started to lap away at her womanhood. “I will, on days I don't have class,” the word stretched as Emily firmly grabbed Olivia's butt cheeks and steered her toward the bed.

A great crash boomed through the room and Heather's eyes went wide as she watched Siggy get tossed through the air and smack down against a pillow. Olivia's legs widened and Emily pressed in deeper, eating the girl out with an intensity that left Heather's own heart fluttering with excitement.

She stared in amazement as the taller girl leaned back, bracing herself awkwardly against the bed and wall while her whole body began to shake with pleasure. Siggy tried to scramble off of the bed but Olivia's hand caught her, either consciously or unconsciously, as it slapped down against the pillow she was moving across. Heather winced as the girl was dragged back and shoved down against the bedspread while Olivia moaned and shouted Emily's name.

Emily rose up, the lower half of her face shining with the other giantess's juices, and deftly plucked Siggy from Olivia's grasp. She bent down and dropped the shrunken girl onto the floor before mounting the bed and twisting Olivia around so that she no longer had to uncomfortably contort herself to fit. With a low growl she dove down and took one of Olivia's pierced nipples between her lips, eliciting a shudder from the girl that shook the bedframe so hard that Heather felt the nightstand tremble beneath her feet.

Olivia's hands ran across Emily's body, one diving for her crotch while the other firmly grabbed onto her butt. The squelching sound of Olivia's fingers working inside of Emily were overpowered by the pairs' groans.

Heather found herself backing away from the edge of the nightstand while she struggled to take in the scene of the two titanesses fucking. Their passion for each other practically rolled through the world, making her own little frame tingle with excitement.

As Olivia came again, Heather was knocked onto her backside from the girl grabbing the nightstand like she was holding on for dear life. “Holy sh-” the giantess didn't even finish the word as Emily's lips pressed against hers, the girl not relenting for a single moment as she practically assaulted her partner with pleasure.

The entire world fell away and Heather quickly lost count of the times both giantesses had moaned or cursed from their orgasms. She was entirely forgotten as the pair simply laid on the bed, side by side, panting and shivering in the afterglow of their sexual marathon.

“How...” Olivia finally gasped.

“I've been wanting to do that for a long time,” Emily cooed back as her hand appeared in the sky above Heather. She trembled as it lowered toward her but then it picked up the toppled vaporizer beside her and the shrunken woman let out a sigh of relief. The machine hummed and then a cloud of pungent vapor spread across the world.

“Oh,” Olivia said as she took the vape and released her own cloud, “Well, now, I realize I'm an even bigger idiot than I thought I was...”

“Mhmm,” was all Emily said as they continued to pass the vape back and forth.

“I am sorry for-”

“Don't apologize, we probably shouldn't have dated then.”

“That doesn't mean I-”

Emily cut her off with a kiss as she set the vape back onto the nightstand, “It's ok, we're here now and that's what matters.”

Olivia nodded as she wrapped an arm around Emily and held her, “Lex still hates me though, right?”

“Oh yeah but that's ok, they hate most people.”

“I don't know if that makes it better.”

Emily just giggled as she pulled the blanket up around them both.

Olivia reached over to turn out the light but her hand paused when her eyes landed on Heather. Heather stared back at her, trying to understand the wheels that were obviously turning behind the giantess's eyes.

“Uh, is there somewhere you want me to put Hot Mom? Like, does she have a cute little bed in your drawer or something?”

Emily laughed and shook her head, “She's a shrinkee, not a cartoon mouse.”

“People make beds for shrinkees.”

Emily let out a dismissive 'pfft' and shook her head while Heather found herself squirming uncomfortably at the conversation.

“So, just leave her on the nightstand?”

“I guess, she'll probably be a little cold but I don't want to put her in Siggy's crate, I'm still not sure they entirely get along,” Emily replied with a sigh.

Heather wanted to open her mouth to say something but the click from Olivia shutting out the light had a finality to it that silenced her. In the darkness, the shrunken woman realized that she didn't even know what she would say other than that she didn't think Siggy would hurt her just because she was smaller, not after she had seen the way Siggy had deflated when she tried to toy with her after she shrank again. She wasn't sure if Emily would even acknowledge it and worse, she wasn't sure if that really was proof that Siggy wouldn't hurt her.

The strange thoughts swirling through her head were derailed by Olivia's booming voice, “Wait, where does she normally sleep?”

“Hmm?” Emily stirred slightly, already half-asleep.

“Hot Mom, where do you put her most of the time?”

“She sleeps with me...”

“Aren't you afraid you'll crush her?”

“Nah, I just put her in my panties,” she let out a yawn while smacking her lips, “She likes it.”

In the darkness of the room, Heather couldn't actually see Olivia turn toward her but she heard the giantess's hair rustle against the pillowcase and she could feel the weight of her gaze on her.

“Yeah, I bet she does...”

There was a strange edge to Olivia's voice that made Heather shudder but Emily simply let out a contented hum, as if Olivia were paying her girlfriend a compliment rather than being annoyed at the idea.



Chapter End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!