- Text Size +

 

The chiming of digital bells slowly pulled Heather from hazy and confusing dreams.

“Jas-” Her grumbled voice was cut off by the bed beneath her suddenly rising up and sending her rolling off of it. The sudden movement sent her heart racing and tossed off the last few vestiges of sleep as she crashed down onto an immense bed.

Emily's pale naked torso loomed above her while the girl grumbled to herself, “I'm up, I'm up...”

The whole mattress shifted as the girl swung her legs off of it and Heather flinched as she heard the soft thumps of her feet landing on the floor below. She stared up at the giantess's back, which was so pale that it practically glowed in the blue early morning light, and her eyes lingered on a black rose that sat on the girl's right shoulder blade. Emily remained still and it took her several moments before she realized that the giantess was simply scrolling through notifications on her phone.

Heather struggled to process the past twenty-four hours, especially as her dreams from the night before continued to linger in her head. In one of them, she had been in high school again, but the size of a bug as she ran through the halls while her former friends chased after her. In another, she was at home in a cage while Jason brought a parade of women through their bedroom, each one of them laughing when they saw her. In the last one though, she had been in her college dorm room, tiny and terrified while someone pounded on the door outside demanding she let them in.

She shuddered as she realized the voice had been Zoe's.

“Hm?” Her slight movement made Emily peer over her shoulder down at the small woman. The girl's huge hand came down and though Heather tried to shy away from it, Emily's palm still engulfed her head. Embarrassment flushed her cheeks as the girl scratched her like she was a faithful pet, “Something wrong, Hot Mom? Are you cold?”

“N-no,” she tried to swat the huge fingers away but that only elicited a giggle from Emily.

“Good, then why don't you make the bed while I go shower, and if you do a good job, I'll bring up some breakfast for you, hm?” The huge fingers rolled down to her chin and gently cupped it while the giantess rose from her bed, “Does that sound good?”

Heather's stomach rumbled in response to the question while her own mouth went slack. She had not considered that Emily might not feed her if she failed to comply with the girl's ridiculous commands.

A finger poked her belly and the giantess smirked above, “I'll take that as a yes.”

And just like that, Emily walked out of her room while snagging a towel from a hook on the back of her door. Heather's eyes immediately snapped to the giantess's desk then slowly moved across the room, plotting her route from the bed to the nightstand and then with one solid jump she'd be on the desk in front of the window. Hopping to her feet, she frowned as she felt the mattress barely respond beneath her small weight but pushed on.

She walked over to the crowded nightstand and felt her stomach rumble once more.

Staring out at the window, Heather tried to gauge how far of a leap it would be to the branch that did not quite scrape against the glass. She then also thought about how long it would take her to climb to the trunk and then down. It had been years since she had done any sort of climbing, and the last time she had was on a climbing wall, not the actual outdoors, let alone a tree. Her muscles ached as she merely thought about it and Heather shook her head.

She could wait until after breakfast to make her escape attempt and if she was going to get breakfast, she'd have to deal with Emily's sheets and comforter.

Turning around, she had to do a double take as she stared at the odd tangled mass before her. “How...” Heather wracked her mind trying to remember being awoken in the night by the giantess's tossing and turning but came up empty. She had fallen asleep on Emily's chest and woken up on the girl's chest, yet somehow the heavy comforter and sheets had been tossed about at some point.

Remembering her struggles with the heavy jeans the night before, Heather started by simply doing her best to drag the mound to something resembling the center of the mattress and when that failed, she clambered onto it and started to shove. Grunting and sweating, she managed to untwist the gargantuan bedding enough that it fell flat against the mattress. From there, Heather had to drag it about until the whole vast plateau of Emily's bed was covered by the comforter, with only a small bit of the pillows poking out at the head of the bed.

She fell back into the mound of pillows and realized that she had no idea where Emily was in the cavernous house since she couldn't hear the water running in the bathroom. The only indication she had that time had passed was the light changing from cool gray to a warming orange that was growing stronger by the minute.

The giant girl strolled in a second later with her purple hair freshly blow dried and make-up applied to her face. Emily hadn't contoured her features like she had the day before but Heather still found herself impressed by the dark cat's eye the girl wore and how perfect her black lipstick was.

“Aw, what a good job you did,” Emily cooed as her hand came down and tickled Heather's stomach. Though she squirmed in response, the giant girl didn't seem to notice let alone care. “I wish I had time to cook you up a little treat for breakfast.”

The giantess moved through her room and Heather watched as she hastily assembled an outfit. She blinked as she watched the girl toss on a dark tie-dyed t-shirt without messing up her make-up and then slipped into a pair of loose jeans. She snatched her slip-on vans from the bottom shelf of her rack and a pair of socks from her dresser before crossing back to the bed and dropping them both on the floor.

Heather flinched from the thump they made and then scrambled backward as the giantess sat down onto the bed, even her petite frame enough to pitch the world toward her.

“Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll make pancakes or something,” the giantess turned around and her powerful hands grabbed Heather up. Emily giggled and let out a soft 'weee' as she planted Heather back down on the floor before her pale unpainted toes. High above, the bulky vape on the giantess's nightstand buzzed to life when she took a long drag, “Siggy always likes my pancakes.”

The shrunken woman let out a soft gasp as she realized she had forgotten about Emily and Lex's other prisoner. She wanted to escape but she couldn't imagine leaving the other girl behind, especially if she had been Lex's slave for two years.

“What?” Emily peered down at her, an eyebrow arched in confusion.

“N-nothing...” Heather stammered, her heart racing as she realized that her little gasp hadn't gone unnoticed.

“Hot Mom,” Emily's voice had an edge to it and Heather stared up fearfully at her, afraid that the girl would press her for an explanation. Instead though, a pale foot pushed against her and knocked her off-balance, “If you want me to have time to grab you breakfast, you better put my shoes and socks on.”

“Oh, I'm sorry...” she said reflexively, unfurling the thankfully small socks before staring at the foot that hung in the air before her. Heather slipped the cotton sheath over the toes and then stretched it back so that it covered the girl's whole foot, “I didn't know...”

A cloud of weed-laced vapor burst across the sky with each of Emily's giggles, “Why else would I put you down there?”

“I don't know...” Heather repeated the words as she slid the gray-and-black checkered Vans onto the giant foot before repeating the process with the giantess's left foot.

Again, the girl's fingers scratched through her hair and Heather cowered beneath her, “I'm going to have to talk to Lex and see if they have any tips about training you, I've gotten so used to Siggy just knowing what's what.”

The vast walls of denim swayed as Emily rose to her feet and Heather stumbled back.

Emily simply stepped over her, the floor trembling slightly beneath her footfalls as she grabbed up her messenger bag and laptop. The girl then strode to the door, grabbing the shallow bowl she had given Heather the night before, and smiled back at the shrunken woman, “Be right back.”

Heather sat on the floor shivering as she tried to comprehend what the girl had just said and whispered to herself, “I need to get out of here, today.”

She didn't want to be 'trained' to understand the weird assumptions of the gigantic girl who was trying to enslave her. And she wasn't going to let Siggy rot inside the prison of Emily and Lex's house any longer either, she couldn't imagine what the girl's friends and family had gone through over the past two years but she knew that when they got to her home, her family would help bring their nightmare to an end.

Emily returned a moment later with a bowl in each hand that she set right back down by her shoe rack. “Here you go, Hot Mom,” the girl thumped her foot beside the bowl and then looked over at Heather expectantly.

Heather walked over to the bowls to see fresh water in one and a heap of oatmeal with blueberries in the other. Her stomach growled instantly and she found herself kneeling down to snatch a blueberry up within a second of seeing it.

Emily's shadow rolled over her world and her hand ran down Heather's back. “Yum yum, little girl,” the giantess said with a grin, “You just figure out what you're supposed to do from Siggy while I'm in class, ok? She knows the chore schedule.”

Heather's body shuddered as Emily gave her one last affectionate pat on the head before rising up.

“You be a good girl today,” Emily said as she walked away, “I'd hate to have to punish you.”

The girl's words rang in Heather's ears as she ate, doing her best to use the blueberries to scoop up the oatmeal. No matter how hard she tried though, porridge clung to her fingers and she did her best to clean her hand by pouring some of her drinking water onto them. The water mixed with the milk the giantess had used to make the oatmeal and as Heather stared down at the two liquids swirling about, tears came to her eyes.

The sobs came slowly as she realized how pathetic she must have looked in that moment.

A shrunken woman, completely naked, struggling to clean her hand with water from a bowl. And the worst part was that she was terrified of spilling any because she didn't know what would happen if Emily came home to discover a few droplets of water on the hardwood floor. The girl might just laugh it off, but she might also decide that such a minor infraction warranted some kind of 'punishment.'

She still had no idea what either of the giants would do to her as a punishment and she didn't want to. Yet, her mind kept drifting to possibilities anyway; she imagined being trod on beneath their gargantuan feet, strung up in their closets upside down while they went about their days, or simply spanked like a small child with each blow from their mighty hands enough to rock her entire body. As she shook her head to banish the thoughts, Heather found herself staring down at her breakfast and water again.

The giants wouldn't need to do anything to actively punish her, they could just as easily not feed her or give her any water. The way Emily had spoken, it already sounded like being fed was something that happened at her whim and Heather didn't want to find out what happened when the girl decided that feeding her was too much effort.

Again, the overwhelming need to run as far and as fast as she could rose up within her.

It helped her to brush the tears from her eyes and rise to her feet.

Rather than turn around to the window though, she marched up to the open doorway of Emily's room and stepped into the hallway.

Only for an immense sneaker to crash down in her path.

She cried out and fell onto her backside while pulling her legs back frantically to avoid them being smashed to bits. Her eyes went wide as she took in the pristine white Nike Air Force One, the iconic swoosh partially obscured by the khaki chino that was draped over it. The baggy pants rose high into the sky until they were overtaken by a boxy pink button down. Far overhead, Lex's head turned to look down at her and their thin lips broke into a smile.

“Oh hey there, Hot Mom,” their voice boomed and Heather cowered slightly as they poked their head into the room. Lex's eyes focused on the two bowls beside the shoe rack and they nodded, “Good, Emily did give you some food.”

She stared up at the titanic college student, her body still trembling.

“Something wrong, sweetie?” Lex didn't squat or bend but their huge sneakers shifted.

The movement made Heather flinch back and that brought a low rumble of laughter from Lex.

“Aw, are you scared of these?” They propped their foot up on its heel to give her a view of the patterned sole. Like the rest of the sneaker, the soles were perfectly clean and Heather shuddered as she imagined how much effort Siggy had to put in to make them that way.

The sneaker clapped down and a tremor rippled through the floorboards making Heather yelp.

“Don't worry, sweetie. Good little girls have no reason to fear any of my shoes,” Their voice was sweet but it did little to reassure Heather down on the floor. High above, Lex simply checked their phone and then slipped it back into their pocket, “Anyway, I need to get over to campus but Siggy's in her crate if you want to go say hi. Bye-bye, Hot Mom.”

With a cutesy wave and more quake-inducing steps, Lex left.

Heather didn't move a muscle until she heard the door slam shut far below.

The fear coursing through her veins made her stomach churn so much that she thought she was about to vomit. She forced herself to her feet while taking deep steadying breaths and finally managed to step back into the hallway once more.

The hallway was shorter than the one below and ended in a bathroom that shared the white-and-yellow color scheme of the kitchen. Emily's room was the first door on the left, and orienting herself to the rest of the house, Heather realized that meant that the window would take her to the tree in the front yard, which would give her a clear shot back to her own home. There was another bedroom door on the left but it was currently closed, which made Lex's room the open door that stood opposite it.

Her bare feet barely made a sound as she padded down the hallway and she felt excitement build within her as she thought about grabbing Siggy's wrist, racing to Emily's window and then busting out of the house toward freedom.

Despite her desire to run in, Heather found herself pausing on the threshold of Lex's bedroom.

She blinked as she realized that it was clearly the house's master bedroom, being much larger than Emily's and she spied an open door leading to a private bathroom on the wall that would be the front of the house. Whereas Emily's room had a sleek if industrial decorating style to it, Lex's could at best be described as 'thrift-store chic' with mismatched old furniture filling the space, thick rugs coating the floor, and a mishmash of posters, framed photos, and a flag Heather didn't recognize hanging above the bed.

Her eyes were drawn to the sizable dog crate that sat at the foot of the bed though and for a moment the thought that their might be some immense slobbering beast inside made her heart leap into her throat. But then she spied Siggy sitting up with her back to a wall, simply lounging as the warm light of the morning crept across the room.

Heather dashed across the floor and immediately put her hands around the bars as she peered in. The shrunken girl stared up at her with obvious confusion, “Hey, Hot Mom... uh... do you need something? Food? Water?”

The girl gestured toward the far side of her crate where a water bottle hung and a pink bowl with black letters that read 'Siggy' sat.

“No, no, I'm here to get you out of here,” the words came out of her in a rush.

“Master leaves the door open for me,” Siggy said, pointing to the other side of the crate where the door had simply been removed, “We have some work to do today but I figured we could wait a bit since there's two of us now and you're a lot bigger, which-”

Heather cut the girl off, “No, I don't mean your crate, I mean this house! My family is just up the street and there's an unlocked window in Emily's room with a tree branch right up against it...”

The more she spoke, the more the girl's face darkened and Heather found herself trailing off.

“Don't you...” Her own voice sounded weak in her ears, “Want to escape?”

“Escape what?”

Heather searched Siggy's face for some sign that the girl was making some kind of dark joke but all she saw was a strange fatigue, like the girl had thought of and dismissed this line of thought so many times she no longer understood it.

“They're keeping you prisoner here and they've made you a slave, that... you can't...”

Siggy sighed, “No, they keep me safe, c'mere and let me tell you about the day Master saved me.” She invitingly patted the cushion that she was sitting on and as Heather found herself walking around to the crate's entrance, she realized that it was a dog bed and the only blankets that she saw were clearly Lex's socks.

Still, the sheer calmness that Siggy exuded drew her in and she settled down beside the smaller girl before pulling her knees up to her chest.

“When I shrank, I was a junior at the college up the road and I was walking through campus with one of my sorority sisters, Beth.” Her shoulders slumped and she shook her head, “Beth always had this... I don't know, she was really competitive and it didn't help that she seemed to be like good at everything, y'know? We were both PoliSci majors and it drove her nuts that I did, like, a little better than her in some classes? Still, we were sisters and if you take a lot of the same classes with a sorority sister, you become friends. We were even roommates in the house...”

Heather thought back to her own college years, remembering how the sorority girls always seemed to move in packs even though half the time she swore most of them didn't even like each other.

“Anyway, I thought I had just eaten something bad in the dining hall or that maybe having a third cold brew that day had been a bad idea after drinking a little too much the night before. It just came on like a bad stomach ache or diarrhea or something and then the whole world was spinning...”

Her own pulse quickened and she could almost feel her skin prickling and contracting again like it had the day before. Siggy's hand found hers as tears welled in her eyes and when the tiny fingers squeezed against her own, Heather felt the tightness in her chest ease.

“I woke up fast, I had heard that most people pass out for hours but it can't have been more than ten minutes. Still, that had been enough time for Beth to toss my clothes somewhere and take me to this secluded bench where we would go to smoke and bitch about other sisters we didn't like...” Siggy's hand trembled in Heather's and she gave a reassuring squeeze back, “She had put me in the dirt at her feet and just sat there, staring down at me with this haughty smirk. I screamed because she was just so... so big and so scary and she just... laughed.”

Siggy's fingers went slack in her hand and Heather could see her eyes lose focus, “She told me that I had wasted so much of her time being friends with her when I wasn't Immune, and she said I had betrayed the sorority by never telling anyone that I could shrink. I remember begging with her to take me back to the house, to call my parents, to just let me go home and I thought... I thought I had gotten through to her when she bent down to pick me up.”

The smaller girl sniffled and Heather went from holding her hand to wrapping her arm around Siggy's shoulders and pulling her in close.

“But she just said that she didn't have time to waste on 'trash people' and then she... she...” the girl struggled not to sob, “She threw me in a garbage can. Then she tossed in her empty coffee cup and walked off, she didn't even look down to see what I had landed in or take a picture or something. I screamed after her but she was already gone.”

“Jesus...” Heather whispered, her own eyes wide as she struggled to imagine it.

“I thought that that was it, at best I'd have to hope whoever took the bag out would want to take me and at worst...” She shuddered against Heather's body, “Then I got hit by a big plastic cup filled with ice and when I cried out, I saw Master's face for the first time.”

The small body steadied against her and she let out a sigh of relief.

“They immediately picked me up and they took me back to their dorm room so I could get clean,” Siggy brushed tears from her face and smiled, “I told them to take me back to my sorority but they said they wouldn't take me back to people who would throw me away like that and I deserved to have a nice home with someone who would protect me and take care of me.”

Heather stared down at the smiling girl and the question came to her almost instantly, “Siggy, if Le- if your Master wanted you to be with people who would take care of you, why didn't they just call your parents?”

Siggy laughed, “Because my parents aren't Immune.”

“But they're still your family, they're probably worried about you-”

“They could shrink just like I did and then where would I be? Trapped in a house with no hope of rescue,” She shook her head, “No, Master was right to keep me, they're Immune and they've given me so much.”

“Siggy, what Lex has done to you is not right. Just come with me and we'll be able to get you back to your parents, and they'll be able to help you.”

“I'm not going anywhere,” Siggy said firmly.

Heather took a deep breath, “Siggy, Lex and Emily aren't here and I'm twice your size, I don't want to have to carry you out of here but I will. You don't deserve to be a prisoner here.”

“I was really afraid you'd say that, Hot Mom...”

Before Heather could say anything, she felt cold metal cinch around her arm, the same one she had wrapped around Siggy to comfort her. The smaller girl stood and immediately dashed out of the crate while Heather yanked at the manacle that hung from the bars of the cage. She stared at the girl, who stood on the other side of the bars, “Siggy! What did you do?!”

“You promised Master that you'd be a good girl!” Siggy snapped back, “But you're being really bad. I'd have let you go but then you said you were going to kidnap me. And I don't want to leave! It's safe here, Master and Emily are nice to me, nicer than most people are with their shrinkees...”

“Siggy, just come here and uncuff me and I won't take you...”

“No,” The girl sighed, “Since you're not going to help me, I have to get started on my chores now, so I'll be finished by the time Master gets back. And when they do, they'll have to punish you.”

Heather watched the smaller girl walk out with her jaw slack.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!