- Text Size +

 

Emily did not put her back down on the floor as she finished her meal.

Heather sat on the giant girl's lap, with one huge hand pressed against her midsection, like she was an infant. The two giants talked like it was any other day; complaining about work they had to get done, chatting about friends they had seen, and debating if either of them wanted to go to a few different upcoming parties or concerts. Despite their thunderous volume the shrunken woman did not follow the conversation very closely.

She shifted atop Emily's skirt, trying to gently push against the girl's hand but it didn't budge. She tried to wiggle one way or the other but that would just make the giantess bounce her knee and send Heather right back into the center of her lap. After her fourth attempt was shut down, she slumped down against the giant girl and let her body sink into the soft cotton of her t-shirt.

Her head sat just beneath the shelf of Emily's pert breasts, and she gazed across the table to where Lex sat, their plate empty and the faintest hint of a full belly poking against their button down shirt.

Emily's hand pressed against her body at the same moment the girl rose to her feet.

The booming words overhead suddenly came into sharp focus as Heather squirmed in the girl's grip, “You got the dishes, right?”

“Yep,” came Lex's reply as they stretched in their seat.

Heather's body was jostled when Emily paused half-a-step from the table, “You're not going to just leave the pans to soak, right?”

“I won't,” Lex bent down and when they rose back up, Heather could see Siggy trapped within their fist, “Siggy's good with the stuck on bits. Aren't you?”

Heather watched as the smaller girl's eyes widened slightly in fear but she quickly covered it by kissing Lex's fingers, “Of course, Master!”

The booming laughs of the giants made her shudder, but then the world started to blur.

Each of Emily's strides made her body bounce against her stomach and her little limbs flail about. At first, it was just disorienting but when the giantess moved up the stairs, she found herself letting out tiny grunts of pain. When the hellish ride finally come to an end with the heavy thud of a door closing, Heather's shoulders and hips burned.

The dizziness cleared as she was lowered to the floor, and Heather found herself staring out at an expansive plain covered in discarded clothes and shoes. Beneath the clutter was a hardwood floor with a fuzzy gray area rug at the center, illuminated by the faint orange glow of the streetlight coming in through the uncovered window. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the glass portal to the outside world, and excitement built in her when she saw that the window was composed of two panes like a pair of doors that swung away from the house and were secured by a very simple latch.

A desk that looked to be made of industrial steel and reclaimed wood sat beneath the window, with a matching straight backed chair in front of it. They formed an almost perfect stairway directly to the window, and spying the tree branch that sat on the other side, Heather almost found herself giggling with delight.

Then her view was blocked by two pillars of black leather and the floor shook beneath her.

“Zippers,” Emily announced the word with a cool confidence that Heather knew was a command.

Her neck craned back, following up the giant girl's calves as she spied the two barely noticeable zippers that ran along the back of her boots. Standing up to her full height, she reached for one with a trembling hand.

The zipper that she once would have been able to pinch between her thumb and forefinger filled her palm and as she tugged down, she let out the faintest grunt. She continued to tug, a grunt coming out of her each time, and the zipper unfurled in four distinct sections.

Each tug brought with it a burst of warm air that smelled of leather and sweat.

Emily didn't step out of the boot when it was undone though, its partner simply creaked and she cleared her throat above. The slight edge of annoyance in the noise sent a whimper bubbling out of Heather's throat and she repeated the process with the other boot, her body shaking ever so slightly.

Warm air washed over her and the smell intensified as Emily stepped out of the boots, her socked feet thumping against the floor and producing much softer tremors. She found herself doing a double take as she realized a cartoon face was staring back at her from the dark pair of socks, and a faint sense of recognition drew her closer.

Above her she could hear Emily chuckle as she drew nearer to the giantess's legs.

The huge feet twisted and she cowered back, the sight of even Emily's faint muscles bulging against the cotton enough to give her pause. “What is it, Hot Mom?” The giant girl thundered above, her words almost swallowed up by her giggles.

“I...” She squatted down slightly, “I recognize that character, I think...”

“Oh yeah?” She pivoted her left foot about on its ball, “It's King from The Owl House.

“M-my daughter watches that show...”

“Mhm, I love it,” Emily's heel landed with a faint thud.

Heather's neck craned back as her eyes went up and up the body that towered over her, and her eyes went back to the symbol on the girl's shirt, which she had originally thought was a band logo. “T-that's from Harry Potter,” she muttered.

“Uh-huh,” Emily nodded along, her black lips stretching into a smile. Her eyes snapped back down to the skirt the girl was wearing, with its strange green-and-silver plaid. The giantess giggled as her hands played across the hem, stretching it out ever so slightly, “I'm a Slytherin.”

She stumbled backwards as her head moved around the rest of Emily's room and she realized that the framed photos on the wall appeared to mostly be fan art of books and tv shows she only dimly recognized. A floor lamp in the corner had several small shelves, which were adorned with action figures and small statues of anime girls and video game characters.

“Oh no,” Emily mocked. The floor trembled as the girl's feet smashed down directly in front of Heather. The giantess bent at the waist to loom over her, casting her world in shadow, “You're owned by a big bad nerd.”

“It's n-” Heather's voice caught in her throat and her eyes were again drawn to the cartoon character on Emily's socks. All she could think about wasn't that Emily was a nerd but that she was so young.

Memories of her own time in college flashed through her head and as she cringed at the sudden resurgence of awkward moments long past, Heather was reminded of just how immature and childish college students could be. Better than any high schooler, that she was certain of, but a far cry from the adult that she had desperately needed when she banged on Emily's door.

“Aw, lookit how scared you are,” Emily cooed as she squatted down.

The girl's hand came down and again Heather tried to squish herself down to avoid it but the huge palm ran across her head anyway, tousling her hair while Emily smiled.

“There's no reason to be scared, Hot Mom,” her index finger scratched beneath Heather's chin, “I'm not some weirdo who's going to play out some revenge fantasy on the girls who bullied me in high school with you or something like that.”

She struggled to speak, torn between wanting to tell the girl what truly scared her and being far too afraid of giving her any ammunition.

Emily's finger tapped her nose, knocking her head back instantly while the giantess giggled, “None of those mean girls could hold a candle to you anyway.”

The strange compliment shocked her brain enough that Heather managed to stammer out, “Th-thank you...”

Emily went back to playing with her hair again while her left hand gently went down the left side of her body, making her stiffen with fear once more. “God, I can't decide if I'd rather see you going around here like this or...” She giggled, “What if I got you a little maid outfit, hm?”

Her head spun as she felt Emily's thumb brush against the inside of her thigh.

“Yeah...” Emily bit her bottom lip as her thumb traveled back up Heather's stomach to gently fondle her breast. The shrunken woman whimpered while the giantess nodded overhead, “There's an Amazon Locker on campus so if I order now, it might even be there by the time I'm done with classes tomorrow...”

The moment the hands lifted off of her, Heather let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding.

Emily's hands came to rest on her hips overhead and then the girl's head turned as she surveyed her room, “Speaking of putting you in a little maid outfit, I'm going to need you to pick up in here while I grind out this paper...”

“P-pick up?”

Emily had already started to turn toward the desk by the window when Heather's question stopped her. Her dark eyes settled on the shrunken woman and her hand gestured to the clothes that littered the floor, “Yeah, tidy up, you know... clothes go in the hamper, shoes go on the shoe rack.”

Heather followed her gestures to a laundry basket that was tucked into the bottom of the girl's overstuffed closet and a small shelving unit that she realized contained a dizzying array of footwear.

“No reason to bother with the bed, I have an 8am tomorrow so I can't stay up too late...”

She turned to look at the plateau of the girl's bed, which was seated on a low bed frame of black wood with a tall dark headboard looming over it, and saw that the sheets and comforter were in total disarray. Heather had no idea how she could do anything about it at her size before her gaze drifted to the similar disaster area on the giantess's nightstand. A number of crushed empty water bottles and two coffee mugs competed for space with a bulky vape, a journal, and a paperback novel.

“Think you can handle all this?”

Emily's voice made her flinch and she nodded when she met the girl's heavy gaze, “Y-yes...”

“Good,” she puckered her lips and made a soft kissing noise before she turned back to her desk and sat down in the high backed chair. The giantess reached into a messenger bag covered in pins and patches that Heather hadn't noticed before and withdrew a Macbook followed by two books that the shrunken woman assumed were related to the paper she was writing.

After a few moments, during which she spied Emily purchasing a maid outfit online before turning to her own work, Heather finally started to pivot about to survey the cluttered floor. She told herself that it really wasn't as messy as it looked as she walked around the tall intimidating boots that sat before her and went to snatch up a light knit sweater nearby.

She stumbled when she tried to pick it up.

“Huh,” she knelt down, and expected to find something attached to the sweater that would make it heavy but there were no studs or a bulky necklace trapped within it nor was it actually a dress or in some way more fabric than she expected.

Heather simply blinked as she stared down at the sweater and then back up at the giant girl who wore it. Emily wasn't a particularly big girl in any dimension; she couldn't have been much taller than five feet and with the exception of her slightly more prominent hips, she was rail thin. Looking back down at the black sweater, Heather realized there was no way it could be that big and as her fingers played against the fabric, she knew it wasn't thick.

The only explanation was how weak she had become after shrinking.

Tugging at the sweater with both hands, Heather let out a grunt as the sweater filled her arms like it was an entire load of laundry to itself. Holding it against her chest, she frowned as she realized that it wasn't as heavy as she first thought but it was still heftier than it had any right to be. With a huff, she carried it across the room and dropped it into a laundry basket that rose up to her belly button.

Moving to a nearby discarded sock, Heather once more tried to pick it up with one hand and though she could lift it, she was still surprised at the weight of the tall sock. She took it back to the basket though, and did the same for all the clothing that littered the room.

She had barely cleared half the floor of Emily's bedroom before her back started to ache and then her muscles began to burn. After she dropped a bra into the growing pile of laundry Heather started to notice the sweat trickling down her body but she let out a sight of relief as she turned around to spot the last piece of clothing; a pair of jeans in the center of Emily's thick rug.

Her feet sunk into the rug as she stepped onto it and its soft fuzzy fibers brushed against her ankles as she went. The jeans had gray stitching that stood out against their hefty black denim, and though they were piled up as if Emily had simply let them drop to the floor before stepping out of them, Heather could tell that the pants were quite baggy.

She looked up at the petite girl, who simply sat typing away and occasionally flipping through the books beside her. Emily was completely oblivious to the way Heather had been struggling to clean her room, and the tiny woman couldn't comprehend what she would look like in such an oversized piece of clothing.

Squatting down, Heather gripped two of the belt loops and then pushed up with all her might. She watched as the huge pant legs started to unfurl before the weight of them sent her sprawling to the floor. She landed with a hard thud on the rug and gasped as the huge seat of the jeans fell down across her legs like a weighted blanket.

Heather looked up to see if Emily had reacted but then she noticed the white air pods in the girl's ears and realized that the giantess was most likely listening to music. She looked at the door to the girl's room, and wondered if she could make a run for it before she realized she had no idea where Lex was.

The giant could have been anywhere in the house, and Heather did not want them to find her trying to escape again. She doubted they'd let her escape punishment a second time and she didn't want to know what either of her giant captors thought would be a fitting punishment

And so she wiggled out from beneath Emily's absurd jeans before grabbing the belt loops once more. Instead of trying to lift them, Heather simply dragged them across the room, grunting with every step as she watched the absurd jeans unfurl.

“How are these back in style?” She muttered to herself, remembering a few people wearing them when she was in high school and college, long tatters always following them soaking up dirt and muck as they went. The pair looked relatively new and as Heather continued to drag them, she found herself gasping out another annoyed question, “How can she even walk in these?”

She struggled to flop the jeans atop the now immense pile of laundry in the basket, but when they were finally on it, Heather simply dropped to her hands and knees. Sweat dripped off of her and her breaths came in slow ragged gasps.

A cracking noise echoed through the room followed by a deep grunt.

Peering out of the closet, Heather watched Emily stretch out her arms and rise from her seat, no doubt having just cracked her back. When the giantess turned around, the shrunken woman expected to see delight on her face at how much cleaner the floor was but instead, her dark eyes lingered on the shoes that were still littered around the room.

She then looked over at Heather and beckoned her with a single finger.

With her heart fluttering in her throat, Heather rose onto her unsteady legs and walked to the girl. The resentment and exasperation that had built within her as she worked was overtaken by fear as her neck craned further and further back to meet the giantess's cool gaze.

The girl's silence made Heather's lip tremble and her voice followed suit, “Y-yes, Em-Emily?”

“I'm going to go get some water, and I want to have a clear path to my desk when I get back,” she gestured at the enormous boots that sat at the edge of the rug where the giantess had left them.

Heather wanted to protest and to point out how much easier it would be for Emily to simply pick them up right then if she didn't want to trip over them. Instead though, she simply nodded her tiny head, “O-of course...”

Huge fingers came down and scratched through her hair, “Good girl. I'll bring you some water too.”

“Thank you,” the words rushed past her dry lips before Heather even registered them.

Then the floor was trembling beneath the giantess's powerful footsteps and she made a show of stepping over her own ludicrous boots before opening the door. Heather's gaze lingered on the open door as Emily's quaking steps moved down the stairs.

Her knees started to bend forward but her feet remained firmly planted on the floor when she heard Emily's indistinct voice echo through the bottom floor. Lex responded, their words equally difficult to parse despite the power behind them. The brief thought of rushing through the door, or dashing for the window, died as she listened to the thunderous pair below.

She forced herself to step up to the tall boots, and gripped both sides of the pungent leather shaft before she dragged it toward the shoe rack. Her already aching muscles strained and her tiny feet slipped on the fuzzy carpet but with a grunt, she brought it right to the rack.

The highest shelf, the only one that could accommodate the towering boot, sat a few inches above her head. With a whimper, Heather squatted down low and pushed off as hard as she could from the ground while yanking on the huge boot. She hoisted it over her head with a grunt and managed to slide it into the empty space that was clearly the boot's home.

Shaking out her burning arms, Heather stepped back to the other boot while gazing at the similarly tall pieces of footwear that sat on the top shelf. There was a gleaming pair of white leather boots with a tall black heel and thick black wafflestomper treads that sent a shiver down her spine. Beside those was another tall pair of black boots, though this time with a heel rather than a flat platform, and then finally pin-heeled Victorian-style boots that seemed to be made of a dark blue suede. The middle shelf had more empty spaces but from what she saw it was full of similar Goth shoes; thick soled creepers, mary janes, and simply shorter boots. Her head was spinning by the time she took in the half-empty lowest shelf, where a few pairs of sneakers and sandals sat.

She repeated the laborious process of returning the other boot to its proper place and stumbled across the rest of the floor to push and drag the other shoes strewn across Emily's room to the shoe rack. Thankfully, the other pairs far more lightweight; shiny patent leather oxfords, checkered Vans slip-ons, and a beat-up pair of black and white chucks.

By the time she was panting on her knees before the bottom shelf, she could hear Emily's footfalls rising back up the stairs. She looked up as the girl walked in and flinched when she kicked the door shut, the sound ringing in her ears.

The giantess held a plastic water bottle in one hand and a shallow bowl in the other.

With a smile, she bent down and set the bowl before Heather before scratching her hair playfully. “There you go, Hot Mom,” she said as she crossed to the desk.

Heather's voice caught in her throat as she stared down at the bowl of water, barely able to comprehend that the girl hadn't given her a cup. Before she could turn her head though, she heard the girl's fingers tapping against her keyboard and knew that there was no arguing with her.

She simply knelt down and cupped the water in her hands.

The moment it touched her lips, Heather realized just how dehydrated she was and within seconds, she was greedily slurping it up. In a few minutes, her thirst was slaked and the water level had dipped down enough for her to notice.

Heather slumped back from the bowl, and laid on the edge of the rug. Her whole body ached in a way that it hadn't in years and her breathing came in slow breaths. Fatigue rolled over her and her eyes began to steadily droop as she lay there, struggling to process the fact that picking up a giant girl's laundry had worn her out so much.

She had no idea how much time had passed before the floor shook from Emily's footfalls once more but she breathed a sigh of relief when the giantess said nothing to her. The giant girl strolled out of her room, and Heather was dimly aware of water running somewhere else on the second floor.

Emily's return was heralded by the quaking of the floorboards and Heather was still too wiped out to do anything other than gasp when the girl scooped her up. In the blink of an eye she was on a wide soft plateau while the girl's now make-up free face smiled down on her from above.

The purple-haired titaness wiggled out of her skirt and then peeled off her shirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it. Pale perky breasts hung over Heather's head, and her eyes widened as she took in Emily's large areolas.

The girl blushed slightly and then a shadow passed over the shrunken woman's world.

It wasn't until the ground beneath her buckled that Heather realized that she was on Emily's bed. Everything shuddered as the giantess laid down upon it, her thin frame still more than enough to alter the entire landscape. Heather gasped and started to crawl away but powerful hands gripped her little body.

“Where do you think you're going?” Emily smirked while Heather dangled above her.

“I... I...” She looked down at the girl's smooth alabaster skin, and she immediately looked up when she caught sight of the black panties that covered her crotch, “Pl-please, Emily...”

The giantess giggled as she lowered Heather down and laid her across her own immense torso. Her own chest rested atop Emily's left breast and her head settled down on the giantess's collarbone. Powerful fingers played through Heather's hair, and her whole body rose and fell with Emily's slow yawn.

The giantess smacked her lips as she pulled a heavy comforter up over both of them.

Its weight settled on Heather's body, practically pinning her below the shoulder all while Emily's fingers continued to play with her hair. The fear of what was about to happen sent another shiver through her body and she felt the living mountain beneath her shift in response.

“Are you cold?” Emily asked, her voice sweet as she flicked out the light and plunged the room into inky blackness.

The question made Heather aware of just how warm Emily's skin was and the way the blanket made the air like a furnace around her. “N-no...” She managed after a moment.

“Good, then go to bed, Hot Mom,” the giantess yawned once more, completely oblivious to how her slightest movement shifted Heather's entire world, “I have to get up early tomorrow...”

The shrunken woman didn't know what to say as she lay there but with Emily palming her skull and the heavy blanket weighing her down, Heather realized that there was no way for her to escape before the morning anyway.

With a slow calming breath, she shut her eyes and prayed that sleep took her quickly.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!