- Text Size +

 

The floor shook beneath Heather's hands and knees as Lex simply walked off while cooing down at the shrunken girl in her hand.

She found herself staring at the hardwood floor, struggling to take in a deep breath. The tension slowly eased from her chest as she sat there while the music coming from the kitchen was replaced by the girls' casual conversation.

Lifting her head, she looked up at the distant second floor and wondered if the gigantic girls had thought to keep their windows locked too. She could easily imagine herself clambering out of a window and sneaking out but that only brought terrible thoughts of falling to the forefront of her mind. A fall from a second story window was dangerous for a normal sized person, for her it would almost certainly be lethal.

Shaking her head, Heather pushed herself to her feet and backed away from the front door so she could get a better look at the device attached to it.

It looked like nothing more than a white plastic box that straddled the space between the door and its jamb. There was no obvious mechanism to lock or unlock it and the longer Heather stared at it, the more she found herself wondering exactly how it worked.

No one had ever asked her about shrinkee-proofing a house and she had never wanted to learn but she had still received pitches from businesses from time to time. From what she had gathered from skimming them, before always becoming too disturbed by the concept of imprisoning a shrunken person and deleting the email, was that either putting a lock far above the shrunken person's reach or making it too heavy for them to manipulate was generally all that was needed. But looking back up at the white box above her, she realized that it had to be a fancier model than anything she had ever heard of.

“Hot Mom, dinner!” Emily's thunderous voice shattered her thoughts.

Then the giant girl whistled, like she was calling a dog.

Heather could feel the heat instantly rise in her cheeks and she planted her feet firmly against the floor, unwilling to respond to such a demeaning call. The scent of the fresh pasta sauce tickled her nose though and her stomach rumbled instantly in response. Then, as she thought about how little she had eaten that day, the tiny woman found herself instantly hungrier.

“Where is she?” Emily asked, the hint of concern in her voice largely masked by the confusion.

“I'unno,” Lex's reply came around a mouthful of food.

“Hot Mom?”

The words were accompanied by the hefty thud of the girl's boots and Heather realized that she didn't want Emily to find her staring at the door, contemplating escape. She spun about and rushed toward the girl's voice, passing through a dining room that they had converted into some kind of office space and then into kitchen.

Her bare feet slapped against the tile floor and she caught herself just before she ran into the giant girl's leg. Emily's hand came down, patting her head hard enough to make her stumble as she cooed, “There you are. Were you napping? Are you still a sleepy shrinkee?”

The way the girl cooed down at her, like she was some cute pet rather than a person, made her shake in anger at the humiliation that welled within her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming and simply nodded her head so that the giantess could feel it.

Another affectionate pat came down and Emily stepped away, no longer obstructing her path.

The kitchen was larger than she expected and though the white painted cabinets could clearly use some touching up, she was surprised at how nice it was. The counters were also tiled and the walls were painted in a cheery yellow that made the whole place seem a little brighter, even as the sun was fully set outside the windows.

Her eyes lingered on the windows, which lacked any obvious devices to stop her from using them. Hope blossomed in her, even though she knew it was probably because the old locks would be too difficult for her to manipulate at her size, she clung to the idea that she could escape through them. Especially when she saw that the door to the backyard had a white box that matched the one on the front door.

A giggle above her suddenly made Heather painfully aware of the two girls looming behind her.

“What's she doing?” Emily asked between laughs.

“Taking it all in, I guess,” Lex replied before making a soft kissing noise, “Your dinner's getting cold, sweetie.”

Heather turned around to see the pair seated at a small circular table that had been tucked into the corner of the room. Both had plates filled with enough food to make her eyes widen at the mere sight of it before she noticed that there was no third plate anywhere in view and there was no clear path for her to get to the other chairs.

She could feel her head shaking slowly as her gaze drifted down from the table to the floor.

Siggy, the shrunken girl that Lex kept as some kind of slave was crouched over a plate and awkwardly lifting a piece of slick sauce laden penne to her mouth. Emily's boots and Lex's now bare feet loomed behind her, and the sight of the blonde's pink soles and long elegant toes made Heather look to where her sneakers had been carefully lined up beneath her seat with her socks laid out beside them.

She knew that the giantess hadn't done that herself and it made her look once more at Siggy, who seemed to be happily eating at the pair's feet.

The rumbling in her stomach forced Heather to walk toward the table, even though her legs shook. She slowed as she drew closer, the sight of the small portion at the center of the plate making her knees tremble.

“C'mon,” the hard platform of Emily's boot bumped against her buttocks, “Mangia.”

She stumbled forward and dropped down onto her hands and knees before the plate. Glancing over her shoulder, Heather cowered slightly as the heavy boot swung over her to settle back on the floor with a soft thud. Her whole body shook as she struggled to hold in the tears that threatened to flow once more.

A softer, higher pitched voice drew her attention, “Here.”

There was a faint feminine grunt as Siggy pushed the plate closer.

She looked up to see the girl's smiling face.

Like her, Siggy was naked and so the first thing that Heather noticed was that she too had a curvy frame, though it was much leaner and harder than her own. She also couldn't help but notice the fact that Siggy possessed a healthy tan that neither of their gigantic captresses had. The tan complimented her shoulder length hair, which was a light shade of brown with faint but natural blonde highlights. She had a sweet almost heart shaped face that drew the eye to her slightly upturned nose and the easy smile on her pink lips beneath it.

But that smile didn't reach the girl's hazel eyes.

The moment Heather caught sight of the hollow look in the girl's eyes, Siggy immediately turned her attention back to the food before them, and that movement made Heather notice that Siggy wasn't as naked as she appeared at first.

There was a thick black velvet band wrapped around her stomach.

Right above her navel was a piece of enamel.

As the girl shuffled about, trying to make room for her at the plate between the giantess's feet, Heather could see that it was some kind of pin that had been attached to the band. A pair of words were etched onto it and her jaw slowly dropped as she read them.

She's Theirs.

It was written in an almost cutesy cursive with the robin egg's blue color of it making the pin look extra twee. Yet the meaning of it was very clear, Siggy belonged to the gigantic pair of girls that sat above them.

“Hot Mom,” a shadow fell over her world as Emily peered down at her, “Why aren't you eating?”

The girl's big boot dragged across the floor and the tile rumbled beneath it. The huge wall of leather nudged against her body once more, pushing her toward the plate.

“Is my cooking not good enough for you?” There was an angry edge to the girl's voice that made Heather stiffen instantly.

She shook her head, “N-no, it smells amazing, I'm...” Her head hung low as she struggled to speak, “I'm sorry...” Reaching down, she picked up the nearest piece of penne and brought it into her mouth.

She forced herself to make a pleasurable noise before she even really tasted it, which made the giantess smile as she returned to her own meal above. It was a moment later that the flavor of it actually hit her; the richness of the tomato, the pleasurable mix of oregano and bright fresh basil, warm hunks of beef, gooey cheese, and the faintest spice from red pepper.

Heather found herself shoveling the piece into her mouth and the next soft moan that came out of her wasn't for show.

Siggy smiled up at her from across the plate but again it didn't reach her eyes.

The smaller girl leaned over but she didn't look at Heather as she spoke, “Eat up, Emily's a much better cook than Master...”

“You mean... Lex?”

Siggy made a frightened little noise but nodded her head, “They don't like me using their name.”

“Ok...” she nodded along as she continued to eat, but the sight of Lex's toes scrunching above Siggy's body brought a strange thought to her head. “Shouldn't Lex-” Siggy made another scared sound, “Be your Mistress though? Isn't that the feminine form of Master?”

Siggy trembled and shook her head, “Master's pronouns are they/them.”

Another shadow passed over their world but this time it was Lex leaning down to look beneath the table. “What're you two squeaking about down there?” They asked, their toes scrunching over Siggy's trembling frame.

The tiny girl rose up and immediately nuzzled against Lex's foot, rubbing the wrinkled sole and kissing their big toe. “Hot Mom was just asking about my pin, Master,” Siggy called up.

“Aw, do you want one, little girl?” Lex cooed, “I make them myself and I always have some laying around.”

Powerful hands grabbed Heather from behind and she flailed as she was yanked up into Emily's lap. She fidgeted for a moment before the girl's powerful right hand pressed her back against the giant girl's chest.

“I definitely want it,” Emily's fingers brushed against her breasts and then tapped right at the base of Heather's neck, “That neon pink one that says 'She's Hers', I think it'd look so good on her.”

Lex nodded as she took another bite but her eyes lingered on Heather for a moment, “Those are your pronouns, right sweetie?”

She could feel Emily's body shift as the giant girl looked directly down at her, nothing on her enormous face but curiosity.

“I don't...” Heather shook her head, “I don't have any pronouns...”

The two giants laughed and Emily's hand immediately tousled her hair, forcing her to slump down slightly. “Everybody has pronouns you little ding dong,” Emily cooed.

“Well...”

Emily waved off the warning in Lex's voice, “You know that's not what she meant. Did you, little one?”

The girl's index finger pushed beneath her chin, forcing her to look all the way up at the giantess, “I... I don't...”

“You're a she, right? You're not a boy or non-binary or fluid, right?”

Heather nodded along, her head spinning as she tried to process the booming words. She had been vaguely aware of all the talk about the 'gender binary' but she had never actually met a 'they' as far as she had known.

“Get her the pin,” Emily said, her fingers still playing across Heather's shoulders.

Lex rose slowly from their seat but Heather could feel their bright blue eyes on her, “I just want to hear her say it.”

Heather swallowed the yelp that built in her throat as she looked up at the towering giant. Her voice wavered just like it had before as she said, “I just want to be a good little girl...”

Lex smiled and then their bare feet were slapping against the tile as they walked off.

Emily's thighs bounced beneath her as the giantess gave her a hug, “You are a good little girl.” The girl's black lips again pressed down against her forehead, and she could feel the faintest flecks of warm red sauce on her skin, “And you're all mine.”

“On a black backing, right?” Lex called from the other room.

“Yes, please!” Emily's voice rang in Heather's ears before she whispered, “God, black and pink will look so hot on you...”
The hand on her stomach that pinned her in place drifted down and Heather squirmed as she felt Emily's index finger brush against her crotch. The giantess giggled but didn't probe further.

Though as Lex's shadow fell over the tiny woman, she wasn't certain if it was because Emily actually chose not to or that she didn't want to do it with her roommate next to her.

“Thank you,” Emily said as the giant handed her a black ribbon that an enamel pin dangled on.

“Happy to help,” Lex replied as they settled back into their seat and stretched out. On the floor below, Heather heard Siggy's little feet patter across the floor and a moment later Lex let out a pleasurable grunt as the tiny girl no doubt started to rub their feet.

The velvety material felt good across her skin but she still squirmed when Emily pulled and then tied it tight across her neck. The pin weighed the band down so that it settled at her collarbone and she stared down at the neon pink words.

She's Hers.

“Oh God...” she whimpered as she stared at them.

“So hot,” Emily's voice was a deep rumble behind her and then her finger was pushing beneath Heather's chin once more, “Up here, cutie.”

She looked up to see her own reflection on the screen of the giantess's phone.

All Heather could think about was how small and helpless she looked in the girl's lap.

“Smile,” Emily sounded sweet but the shrunken woman knew that it was a command.

Heather forced her lips to move but in the screen, she could see the smile didn't reach her eyes.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!