- Text Size +

 

Heather's brain was screaming for her to run but her body remained rooted in place.

The purple haired girl said nothing, instead she just squatted down while taking another slow drag from her vape. Heather's body slowly inched back as a shadow rolled across her world but her timid steps only elicited a giggle from the college girl.

She wagged her finger and made a disapproving tutting sound.

The commanding gesture made Heather's heart race and she found herself shaking her head, “No, no, this was... I need to go.”

“Aw,” the girl pouted her black lips as she cooed, “But you just got here.”

“I-”

The girl's hands landed on her shoulders and the weight of them was enough to completely stop her. Staring up into the girl's face, her body began to shake as the sheer size difference between them dawned on the shrunken woman.

The huge fingers flexed and the strength behind them made Heather whimper.

“C'mere,” the girl's voice was soft and cooing but there was nothing friendly about it.

She wanted to say no, to scream, to run away but the hands gently pulled against her shoulders and Heather found herself stumbling forward. She tripped over the threshold and landed on the supple leather of the girl's boots.

The straps creaked and the buckles jingled as the girl shifted her weight.

She scrambled to get onto her hands and knees but the girl's hands simply slid down her body till they settled around her waist. They squeezed around her midsection and the next thing Heather knew, she was being lifted up off of the floor.

Finally her body caught up to the panic that filled her head and Heather thrashed wildly.

No matter how much she screamed or flailed though, the fingers held firm around her body. She quickly found herself running out of steam and gasping for breath while the giant girl held her out at arm's length. Her eyes were even with the girl's chest and she watched as it shuddered from laughter, which ended with a soft sigh.

“Aw, don't tell me you're all out of fight already,” the huge fingers squeezed against her stomach and Heather kicked out at the girl only to meet empty air. The girl's laughter was warm and rich, “Yeah, I didn't think you'd give up that easily.”

The world blurred about and a thunderous boom rang in her ears.

Then the girl started to walk, each step was accompanied by a hefty thud and a powerful jolt that ran through Heather's little body high up in the air. She stared up into the giant girl's smiling face, which was framed by purple hair that bounced with her every stride.

She knew she should be looking around to locate a potential escape route but she couldn't pull her eyes away from the girl's enormous face. A septum piercing drew her gaze, the dark ring was difficult to see in the shadow of her button nose, and from there she took in the band of faint freckles that ran across her cheekbones and over the bridge of her nose. At first glance, the make-up had made her seem like a collection of hard edges and stark colors but the longer she looked at the girl, the more she noticed how soft her features were.

The longer she stared the more that Heather realized she would have called the girl cute just that morning but the sheer power that the girl now held seemed to bulldoze over that word in her mind.

The idea that this giantess could be described as cute by anyone defied all logic.

Black lips parted to reveal shiny white teeth and Heather watched a tongue stud catch against the light as the girl spoke, “Oh my God, I'm the first person you've seen since you shrank, aren't I?”

“W-wh-what?” She stammered and shook her head, a strange knot of fear growing through her belly, “No, I-”

The fingers squeezed against her and then the giant girl rocked her back and forth. Her limbs flailed and her head swung about while the giantess's grin grew. “I'm your first giant,” she said it with a dreamy sigh as she lowered Heather down onto a block-like coffee table before settling down onto a sleek looking modernist couch. Her hands lifted off of Heather's body but her pointer finger tapped her nose hard enough to make the shrunken woman stumble backwards, “I love that for you.”

She shivered atop the cool glossy surface of the table, still unable to do anything more than stare up wide-eyed at the giantess who rested her chin in one hand while the other idly played with the hem of her skirt. “Pl-please,” Heather began only to be cut off by the girl raising her hand.

The gesture was casual but Heather found herself taking a step back anyway.

The huge hand came down toward her with agonizing slowness and when her heel slipped past the edge of the coffee table, Heather could do nothing but crouch down to avoid the immense fingers. The giant palm settled atop her head, sweeping through her hair before the powerful fingers curved around her neck and then gently scratched along her right jaw.

Her muscles ached as she remained frozen in her awkward crouch, unable to comprehend what was happening.

The girl simply hummed happily while her fingers continued to play against Heather's jaw and brush her hair every which way. “The real question is whether I should text Lex now or let them discover you on their own,” the giantess's fingers stilled then slid down to Heather's shoulders before she reached over and snatched up a phone with her other hand.

Heather blinked as she watched the device rise into the sky, the girl swinging it back and forth as she debated whether to text Lex, who Heather figured had to be the other girl who lived there. She looked back to the blank spot on the coffee table where the phone had been, wishing she had noticed it before the girl could snatch it up.

Despite the hand still resting on her shoulder, she finally found herself able to look away from the huge girl and take in the house she found herself in. It was an older building than her own with what looked like a relatively simple configuration; a door that opened directly into a central hallway with a stairwell, a spacious living room on one side and a dining room and kitchen presumably on the other with bedrooms and bathrooms on the top floor. She was in the living room, which seemed to be vaguely split between a sleek well appointed area that focused on an immense television and a more haphazard collection of chairs arranged in a vague circle with bookshelves lining the wall.

Huge fingers gripped her chin and she whimpered as the girl forced her to look back at her.

“I think they'd enjoy the surprise more,” her thumb slid up over Heather's mouth and the tiny woman cringed as the huge digit played with her lips, “Plus, Lex's still in class right now and if I told them Hot Mom had shrunk and delivered herself right to our doorstep, they wouldn't be able to deal.”

“Hot Mom?”

She wasn't sure if the giant girl could understand her around the thumb but she nodded, “Mhm, that's our name for you.”

Heather couldn't keep the strange mix of emotions from her face as she realized that the two college girls had a name for her, for anyone in the neighborhood. Let alone that out of all the mothers on the street, many of whom were younger and in better shape, she had somehow ended up being dubbed 'the hot one.'

“Come on,” the giantess giggled and her fingers playfully shoved against Heather's shoulder, knocking her off balance only to catch her in a firm grip and lift her off of the coffee table. “You can't pretend like you don't know how hot you are.”

The huge hands ran over her body and though Heather squirmed with all her might, she couldn't force the fingers away from her.

“You've got these wonderful curves, and you're always running around in those tight little dresses or leggings,” the girl's hands wrapped around her chest and her thumbs fondled her breasts, “Look at these perky things! I mean, seriously, how are they natural? Especially after you had a kid. And let's not forget this tight fucking ass of yours...”

Heather yelped and kicked as the girl flipped her over so that her bare buttocks were on full display.

“It's like a fucking peach,” the giantess practically growled.

And then Heather felt sharp teeth pressing down against her left cheek.

She screamed in utter terror and kicked as hard as she could.

Her heel bounced against the girl's jaw, which sent a jolt of pain down her little leg.

“Ow,” the giantess groaned as her mouth opened but there was so little feeling in it that Heather knew she hadn't actually hurt the girl. The huge hands squeezed harder and then flipped her over once more while the girl thundered above, “Hey.”

Before Heather could speak, the world was thrown into violent motion as the girl shook her.

“We don't do that,” the girl enunciated every word slowly and clearly before she finally stopped flopping the smaller woman every which way. The world was still spinning but Heather found herself staring up into the girl's annoyed face, “Understood?”

Heather's lips trembled and she felt tears well in her eyes.

The girl's face went cold and the fingers tightened.

“I said...” the giantess leaned in closer, so that her warm weed-laced breath buffeted Heather's hair, “Understood?”

Shutting her eyes tight to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks, Heather nodded.

“Good.”

She could feel herself being lowered down once more and then she felt the cool surface of the coffee table against her backside. Her feet dangled off the edge and when they swung through open air, Heather realized there must have been some storage space below her.

The same fingers that squeezed her rolled back up her body to tousle her hair once more, “I wouldn't want to have to punish you...”

The words made her jaw drop and she looked up to see the giantess just smiling down at her. “P-punish me?” Her voice cracked as she spoke, while she tried to imagine in what world shaking her so hard her stomach had churned wasn't a punishment.

“Yeah,” the girl's index and middle finger came down to gently scratch beneath her chin, “But don't worry, you won't have to think about that as long as you're a good little girl.”

The patronizing tone made Heather's cheeks burn red and the incredulity that welled within her made her voice crack once more, “You bit me!”

The girl blinked, as if she didn't quite process what was wrong with that, and then she went, “Oh,” while nodding her head like she finally understood. “Poor Hot Mom,” she played with Heather's hair again, “Do you not get how this works?”

Heather's whole body shook as fear filled every inch of her little body.

“See, I kinda figured that you did,” the giantess smirked down at her while she rested one hand on Heather's shoulder and let the other slowly drift up and down her naked body, “Like, when I opened the door and saw you down there, you know what I didn't see?” Before Heather could respond, the girl simply thundered on, “I didn't see any clothes or a car with its hazards on or anything that would imply you shrank right there cause you didn't... did you?”

The huge thumb pressed against her lips and then pushed her head from side to side, like she was shaking her head 'no.'

“That means that you shrank somewhere else and decided to come here, to me,” the giantess smiled down at her, “I bet you started to wonder what life would be like for you, now that you're a shrinkee. How would the hubs, I bet you call him the hubs, treat you? Or maybe it was your daughter that you got scared of, I mean, I remember being such a giant bitch to my mom when I was that age...”

The huge girl shook her head and sighed before she continued on, “So you ran away but then you realized if your daughter could hurt a shrinkee or your husband could abandon you then what about all the other families in the neighborhood, right? So you thought to your tiny little self; maybe me or Lex would be sympathetic but man...”

The girl laughed and then leaned down.

Her breath rolled over Heather's face and her nose wrinkled from the scent of the girl's perfume, deodorant, and sweat. The huge black lips came closer and closer until they pressed down atop her forehead. She could feel every minute movement of the kiss as the lips pushed in and a little bit of saliva seeped out between them and then finally they parted and lifted away, knocking her head back slightly.

“You really should have gone with the devil you knew.”

She was unable to hold back the sob that erupted from her.

“Yeah, let it out,” the giantess cooed as she lifted her up once more, “Let it all out, it's ok...”

Heather was lowered down onto the taut surface of the girl's plaid skirt but the material was at least softer than she expected it to be. The girl's right hand settled across her back, stroking it gently up and down as she curled into a ball and cried.

“It's all gonna be ok, Emily's got you,” her voice seemed to rumble all around Heather, “You're home now.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!