- Text Size +

In the darkness of Olivia's pocket, Heather feared that she would be completely forgotten about. She could hear the muffled but enormous world beyond the thick denim; the gigantic college kids laughing, biting into slices of pizza that were now big enough to smother if not outright crush her tiny frame, and toying with Siggy before presumably tossing her bits of crust. Her little stomach rumbled but none of the immense people beyond thought about whether or not she would need to eat.

Even when they all went to bed and her world swayed from Olivia taking her vest off, no doubt hanging it on the back of Emily's desk chair, there was no thunderous voice asking if she was ok. While the two enormous girls slept off their drunken night, Heather sat curled up in the bottom of the vast pocket, convinced that she would starve to death inside of it.

The sound of the giantesses rousing the next day pulled her from an uneasy nightmare filled sleep and though she wanted nothing more than to shut her eyes tight, Heather was forced to listen to the pair's orgasmic moans.

She didn't have the energy to be shocked over how quickly they had recovered, instead she just stared at the sky and hoped. They rose and the world shook from them moving about the gargantuan house and that's when Heather knew that all was lost. Olivia would go back to campus, throw her vest in the back of her closet, and she would be left to rot.

“Hey, baby,” Emily chuckled as her feet pounded back into her bedroom.

Heather could dimly hear Olivia's reply of, “Yeah?”

“Where's Hot Mom?”

Tears of joy immediately burst out of Heather and she pulled herself up, the pocket barely moving around her.

“In the left pocket of my vest,” Olivia called back.

“Can she really fit in there?” The world shook as Emily approached and Heather could hear the pocket's button scraping against the flap, “Oh wait, shit, did she shrink again last night?”

Thunderous footfalls echoed outside and Olivia's voice grew stronger, “Yeah, don't you remember? It was when you vomited...”

“Yeah, uh huh,” light flooded into Heather's world and she stared into the sky to see the embarrassment spreading across Emily's enormous face before it was blocked out by her gigantic fingers. The soft pads of her thumb and forefinger absorbed Heather's terrified scream as they plucked her tiny body up and rocketed her into the sky. She was twisted about and though her body twitched, the powerful fingertips on either side of her didn't move at all.

There was a strange disappointment etched across Emily's huge face as her dark eyes took in Heather's minuscule frame. Her lips barely twichted into a frown but that was enough to make the shrunken woman's heart race.

Olivia rose behind her owner, her hair still wet from the shower. She kissed the back of Emily's head and then pulled the girl into an embrace. The frown was dispelled in an instant as Emily leaned back into her girlfriend's body, her head perfectly cradled against the taller girl's neck.

“At least she'll still look cute on a bracelet,” Emily finally said.

Wind roared in Heather's ears and it felt like her stomach was tumbling somewhere far up in the heavens as she was set down atop the giantess's jewelry set. The shrunken woman stumbled about and then she stared up at her enormous owner. The girl was dressed in nothing more than a long t-shirt that covered her crotch, her face free of make-up and no jewelry adorning her body as she waved her hand down at the tiny woman.

“Put on manacles that will fit you, Hot Mom,” the command was lazy and there was a hint of sadness to it when Emily added, “I'd probably crush you if I tried to do it myself...”

Heather started to speak but Emily was already turning away.

The world shook beneath Heather's feet as Emily walked to the bathroom and Olivia simply started to get dressed, neither of them paying her anymore attention.

Staring down, Heather's eyes widened as she took in the sets of magnetic manacles at her feet. There was one empty set, the pair she had previously worn that were presumably still stuck to Emily's choker, while the rest sat ready for their next victim. It didn't take her very long to find a fitting pair, since they were the second to smallest available.

Heather held them in her hands for a long time, wondering if she should slide them on.

The thought of defying Emily didn't fill her with pride or excitement or even the fear of punishment though.

Heather knew that she was so far beneath the girl's notice that there was a good chance that the giantess wouldn't even realize she had disobeyed. Emily's fingers would simply come down, pluck her up, and try to attach her to her bracelet. When the manacles didn't connect, Heather would probably slip and fall hundreds of feet to the floor far below.

Brushing tears from her eyes, Heather slid the cuffs on and clamped them down against her skin as tight as she could.

Emily strode back into her bedroom and when she finished getting dressed, she strolled right up to her desk. There was no cute cooing or fussing over Heather, she simply slid a chain-like bracelet around her wrist and then her fingers were smothering the shrunken woman once again. Heather didn't even yelp as she was attached to a link and immediately found herself dangling over empty air.

Olivia's long fingers slipped into Heather's world, lacing with Emily's as the giantess boomed, “You know, I bet you could attach her to your septum piercing...”

Heather shook from Emily's shrug, “She's fine on my bracelet...”

The disinterested tone of Emily's thunderous voice was like a knife to Heather's heart.

Despite months of serving the enormous girl, her new size had rendered her unimportant.

She was no longer Hot Mom the pet or slave, she was just Hot Mom the bracelet charm.

Emily didn't idly play with her like she had when Heather was attached to her necklace. She didn't seem to pay Heather much mind at all when she was attached to the bracelet. The tiny woman found herself regularly being run through the giantess's thick dark hair whenever Emily scratched an itch or ran her fingers through it. She was constantly battered against the girl's steering wheel, her enormous body, doors, books, essentially any item that the giantess's hand passed by. She wasn't even removed when Emily's fingers toyed against Olivia's body, her tiny frame would just be dragged along for the ride against the giantess's tattooed flesh.

She was given food and water but she was no longer set down on the floor to eat from the same plate as Siggy. She wasn't even fed scraps from Emily's own enormous portions. Instead, she was fed in the morning before she was attached to Emily's bracelet and at night after she was removed. It was always the same morsels of crackers and water from a bottle cap that was bigger than a kiddie pool. Emily would watch her when she ate and sometimes she'd see flashes of the girl's former lust and kindness but it would quickly fade into indifference.

Sometimes other giants would gesture at her dangling from the girl's wrist and complement the giantess. Emily would simply glance down, as if she was uncertain if they were referring to Heather or some other part of her outfit, and then say something along the lines of, “Oh thanks, I've had her for a while...”

Heather was just a passenger in Emily's life.

From her place attached to the giantess's bracelet, she continued to watch Emily excel in her classes and start preparing for life after college. Nicer more formal clothes buried in the back of the girl's closet were pulled to the forefront as she started to attend job fairs on campus, send out resumes, and even secure interviews. She watched as Siggy toiled far below, the girl clearly delighted to be serving at Emily's feet once again.

Especially since the giant girl started to dote on Siggy again.

While the hand that Heather was attached to would often prop up Emily's chin or swing down into a bag of chips when the girl watched television, her other hand would often be stroking against Siggy's body. The girl, who Heather knew was small but now couldn't help but think of as a miniature giantess in her own right, would lay across Emily's lap squirming and cooing at every brush of the girl's fingers.

The worst part of it though was that not even Siggy glanced in her direction. There was no gloating stares or superior smirks as she gripped Emily's fingers and kissed them. The shrunken slave was simply too absorbed in her own pleasure to take note of the tiny woman dangling from the giantess's other wrist.

Heather was even forced to listen to Siggy pleasure Emily.

Though Olivia often spent the night, there were still plenty of evenings where Emily's bed was empty. Heather didn't fully understand how Emily determined that Lex wouldn't need Siggy since they never seemed to discuss it but every so often she would return to her bedroom with the shrunken girl cuddled against her chest. She'd be set down on the bed while Emily disrobed and the moment the giantess's legs were settled beside her, Siggy would dive in and be rewarded with the same moments of pleasure that Heather once enjoyed.

Her own loins still stirred at the sight of Emily cumming but every time her hand reached down to work her own pussy, Heather found herself looking to the girl for approval. The giantess didn't even glance in her direction though and the tiny woman found herself paralyzed.

She knew that if Emily didn't bat an eye at her, then there was no way she could be punished for pleasuring herself without approval. And yet, she continued to squirm atop the giantess's desk or nightstand, the need for release building but never coming as Heather found herself continuously unable to displace the fear of angering the god-like girl.

Heather kept imagining that her own orgasmic cry would draw Emily's attention.

The girl's hand would rise in a single swift motion. Her palm would block out the entire sky before it plummeted down toward Heather. There would be nowhere to run and as the great hand displaced air around her, Heather's ears would pop and deafen her in the moment before impact.

It was always those terrifying thoughts that jolted her awake and she'd discover that they had once more invaded her dreams, turning them to nightmares that always ended the same way.

There was no escape from the terrible reality of how easily she could be killed.

She watched people her own size get crushed beneath gigantic feet or thrown into enormous maws every time that Emily went to campus, trips that had become much more frequent now that the girl's final semester was drawing to a close. Heather constantly found herself wondering if she would shrink free of her restraints again, like she had at Emily's birthday, and then plummet to the brick-lined path below where she would twitch in pain until some enormous tread finally crushed her into a pulp. Yet, she continued to simply dangle from the girl's wrist, the sun glinting off of her manacles and the white gold chain above her like it always did.

As Emily strode into her university's career center, Heather found her gaze sliding over the enormous students dressed in their most professional clothes. It reminded her of her own time at college, right before graduation, when she had her whole life planned out; she'd get a good job, one that would pay for her architect licensing exams, she'd get married (hopefully to Jason), they'd get a beautiful townhouse in a city, have kids, debate sending them to public school before inevitably caving on some very fancy private school, take them on vacations all over the world, and watch them grow up to achieve their dreams before splitting their retirement between ludicrous trips and spoiling their grandchildren.

Looking at the enormous faces of the young driven people that Emily passed, Heather could see that exact same plan in their faces. She wondered if any of them understood how those plans would inevitably change, not only because of how easily life made decisions for you but also because of how their own desires might change over time. Of course, she realized, their lives could also be very different if they ended up like her: shrinking down until they were fit to be nothing more than a giant's accessory.

It was that thought that made Heather notice the other shrunken people, all of them worn by immense students just like Emily.

She first spotted a defeated looking middle aged man pinned down to a younger man's tie, hanging over a golden tie clip like he was nothing more than a rag doll. Then she spied two people her own size dangling from another giant's cufflinks while he tapped away on his phone.

Down the hall, sitting outside an interview room was a gorgeous African American woman wearing a navy blue sheath dress and strappy golden heels that practically glowed against her rich umber skin. Heather's eyes bounced across the other golden accent pieces that adorned her wrists but it wasn't until she landed on the woman's neck that she spotted a bright white captive dangling just above the square neckline of her dress. The tiny captive squirmed but her kicks didn't even dent the flawless skin of her owner but they did bring a faint smirk to the giantess's full lips.

When Emily was welcomed into her interview by an attractive middle-aged man whose dark hair was starting to gray around his temples, she felt his bright blue eyes linger on her. She knew in that moment that some of the students outside would never have their plans derailed by shrinking like she had.

She hung from Emily's wrist, not even processing the genial thunder above her while she sat with that fact. A glimmer of hope fluttered in her though when she realized that Zoe would never have to fear for her life falling apart like hers had. That joy quickly soured in her mouth as she realized that her own daughter was already stepping on shrunken people and was now probably fully under the sway of other Immune people who were encouraging her to treat shrinkees, and even the asymptomatic, as if they were completely beneath her.

The only thing that broke Heather from her reverie was the giant's booming voice, “So yeah, it'll take a day or two to draw up the contract and send it to you for approval but for all intents and purposes, you'll be starting with us on the first of June.”

“R-really?” There was shock in Emily's voice and she didn't rise from the table.

The giant laughed as he rose from his seat, “Yes, really.”

“Th-thank you,” Emily's voice cracked as she slowly stood up, her trembling frame making Heather sway uncomfortably back and forth. She took a deep breath before words left her in a rush, “Thank you so much, I won't let you down, and I'm really grateful for the opportun-”

“Emily,” the giant's voice was firm but kind, “We're happy to have you onboard but I got a lot more interviews to do so instead of thanking me, how about you go celebrate with your friends?”

“Yes, sir,” Emily beamed as she stepped aside and he opened the door for her.

Emily practically skipped across the campus, her thick heeled mary janes clopping loudly against the brick and concrete pathway far below. Heather bit her lip to keep from screaming as air whooshed around her, the giantess swinging her arms carelessly in her joy. The tiny woman had no idea where they were going until she recognized the hallway of Olivia's dormitory.

The giantess came to a stop in front of the girl's door and Heather's body was rattled about when Emily knocked.

The door was ripped open a second later and before Olivia could say anything, Heather was being buried in the girl's dirty blonde hair. The world rocked about as Emily's weight knocked the giantess off balance but the tiny woman could feel the nervous laughter rock through Olivia's body. “Ok, is this a happy hug or an 'I need this because it's bad' hug?” The girl asked as she shut the door.

“Very happy hug,” Emily's voice was muffled from her face being buried against her girlfriend's chest, “It's a 'Let's start looking for apartments in New York City' hug.”

“Oh my God, really?”

Their squeals left Heather's ears ringing and for the next several seconds her entire world was a blur as the two girls jumped up and down with excitement. When everything finally stopped, she was left dizzy and nauseous while the pair lay on Olivia's narrow bed, panting and giggling.

“So this is it?” Olivia said happily, “We're moving in together after college?”

“Yep,” Emily sighed, “Me doing the finance thing and you being my hot erudite girlfriend in academia who I adore and spoil with trips to Europe so we can nerd out together in old cities. Just you and me...”

Heather was dragged up and down Olivia's jaw while Emily idly stroked the girl's cheek.

Olivia's fingers brought the movement to a sudden stop though and Heather was pulled up over the girl's pursed lips. She shouted in surprise when they thrust up against her, pressing her little body against Emily's wrist and coating her in a faint film of saliva.

The kiss dazed her for a moment but her body was pummeled with Olivia's words, “And Hot Mom.”

“Huh?” Emily chuckled, “Yeah, and Hot Mom, I guess...”

Hot tears mingled with Olivia's spit as Emily's words made Heather's whole body ache.

“Can we talk about Hot Mom for a sec?” Olivia asked, her powerful fingers suddenly wrapping around Heather, enveloping her in the girl's flesh.

“Uh, sure, what is it?”

“I don't want you keeping her.”

“Excuse me?”

To Heather's surprise, there was actual hurt and offense in Emily's tone.

“Look, I know it's stupid,” Olivia sighed, “But remember when she was bigger and you told me that she slept in your panties?”

Heather's heart raced during the long pause that followed the question.

“Yeah...”

“Well that, I don't know, it...” the fingers slipped away and Heather could see the girl chewing her lip in indecision, “It made me jealous that there was this little shrinkee in there every night, fucking my girlfriend...”

A surprised snort of laughter burst out from Emily, making both Heather and Olivia burn pink, “Baby, were you jealous of my shrinkee?”

Olivia sputtered for a moment but Heather knew the answer before it thundered out around her, “Yes.”

“Oh my God,” Heather's world shifted as Emily hugged the other girl, “That's the cutest thing I've ever heard.”

Heather's heart raced as she was pressed into Olivia's shoulder while countless horrifying deaths played out in her head.

“So...” Olivia cleared her throat, making Heather whimper in fear, “Will you give her to Lex or maybe that girl you used to hang out with...”

“Why would I do that?”

The sweetness in Emily's voice instantly quelled all the fear in Heather's body and as she was lifted up into the sky, her entire body relaxed.

Olivia's enormous face stretched below Heather and her nervousness was plainly written across it as she asked, “Because you're willing to compromise with me about this?”

Olivia's lips grew larger in Heather's view as Emily lowered her wrist.

“I am.”

Olivia blinked and a scream built in Heather's chest as her feet dangled over the girl's red painted lips. They spread apart to reveal enormous pearly white teeth that shone with the giantess's spit, “Oh... do you want me to?”

“Yes,” Emily purred, “And after you take her can you...”

Heather screamed and she began to kick frantically as she realized what Emily wanted.

One of Olivia's hands intertwined with Emily's while the other gripped her forearm. “You want me to bite it, right? Cause this is how the vampires do it in that game you play?” There wasn't even a teasing hint to the giantess's voice.

Emily let out an excited sexual whine.

Olivia's lips stretched open and Heather watched strands of saliva spread across the great cavern before they snapped apart. Her beastly tongue rose up and Heather screeched when its tip swiped against one of her feet.

The blonde giantess pulled away slightly, which earned a faint whimper from Emily.

“You know that I'm not, like, against us owning shrinkees, right? It's just her because of the-”

“Yes, I get it,” Emily said in a rush, the sheets rustling as she writhed atop them.

“I'm just saying, we should try to find one when we move in together.”

Heather couldn't even gather the energy to plead with the enormous pair, all she could do was sob as she realized that this was how her life would end. All of her devotion to Emily meant nothing because it made Olivia jealous.

“We can get a little housegirl,” Emily purred.

“That sounds nice.”

“Just living with you sounds nice.”

“Yeah, that's all I want.”

“Then do it.”

Hot air rushed around Heather's world and the wet pink tongue wrapped around her entire frame. Saliva soaked into her body, layering atop the sweat that exploded around her in the oppressive heat of Olivia's mouth. The giantess pulled and Heather had no air with which to scream as her shoulders were wrenched apart and her wrists shattered as they were yanked from the manacles.

She felt weightless for a single terrifying moment and then she crashed onto a slick hard surface. She wasn't sure if light was coming in past the giantess's lips or if stars were simply bursting across her vision from the pain but she knew that immense teeth were baring down on her. The ridges of Olivia's molars tore into Heather's skin and burning hot pain exploded across her body.

With the darkness closing in, Heather wondered if she had been doomed to be killed by a giant the moment she had shrunk or if she set herself on that path when she ran away from her family.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed this as much as I did! Thanks as always to those of you that read and a bigger thanks to those who review!

Hope you all continue to stay safe and healthy!