- Text Size +

“Olivia,” Lex thundered from where they sat at their desk, tinkering with something, “Olivia with the mohawk?”

“Yes,” Emily boomed from the kitchen.

Heather and Siggy were both on the floor, working in tandem to buff Emily's tall white leather boots. Even with the larger girl helping, Heather found herself panting and sweating as she struggled with the sizable rag.

“She's taking you out,” Lex snorted, “Did she actually say she was taking you out? Like, she said the words, 'I'm taking you out on a date and I am paying'?”

“Yes!”

Heather winced from Emily's thunderous response.

The floor shook as she walked back into the room, her legs clad in patterned tights that disappeared into a black form fitting sheath dress. She stared at Lex with her arms crossed, “Why are you saying it like that? Like it's so crazy that Olivia would take me out on a date.”

“It's not the date part that's weird,” Lex threw up their hands, “It's the paying part. I remember when you guys hung out a lot in sophomore year and I don't remember her ever paying for anything.”

“Oh my God,” Emily rolled her eyes, “This is still about the beer isn't it?”

The floor rumbled as Emily walked back into the kitchen.

“She drank half the case!” Lex's voice made both Siggy and Heather clutch their ears while they stomped after Emily, who was already laughing, “And she was always doing stuff like that...”

Siggy frowned as she watched the giant chase after Emily, who was cleaning up in the kitchen after baking that afternoon. Heather looked up at the towering girl and curiosity forced the question past her lips, “Do you know what they're talking about?”

The girl nodded as she reached up to wipe down the tallest part of Emily's boots, “When they were sophomores, Master would buy beer when they were home in Canada and bring it back to school. One night, Master and Emily hosted a movie marathon in their dorm and Olivia showed up empty-handed and drank most of the beer. The next day, Master was pissed and they got into a fight with Emily about it...”

She shuddered as she remembered it, “Whenever Olivia visited the room after that, if Master wasn't there, she'd always...” She lifted her foot and mimed kicking it out, “She never actually hit me but I always thought, every time, that she wouldn't be able to stop and I'd be crushed by her big dirty boots...”

Heather winced as she imagined it and then remembered all the countless crushings she had witnessed on campus over the past few weeks.

“And she would laugh every time, like it was the funniest thing in the world,” she frowned, “And Emily would laugh too even though she would pick me up and give me a hug while telling Olivia not to hurt me...”

Heather stiffened as she thought about all the times that Emily had playfully protected her from other giants, all while doing almost nothing to actually stop them from doing anything to her. Looking up, Heather could see the recognition in the girl's hazel eyes but neither of them said a word.

The conversation continued to boom in the kitchen and Siggy slowly went back to work while Heather sat at the toe of the boot, unable to stop thinking about how being at Emily's mercy also meant being at the mercy of anybody she dated. It was hard enough to also be the occasional plaything of Lex and their girlfriend but Lex didn't go along with anything Kelsey suggested the way Emily appeased her own partners. She had simply nodded along when Izzy made Heather lick her shoes clean and when Danny had suggested eating her, Emily had giggled while barely batting his hand away.

Her little body began to shake as she wondered just how far Emily would let someone she dated go when it came to her. It made her ask just how much Emily actually cared about her, the pet that she named 'Hot Mom.'

The thought widened in her chest like a gaping wound, making it difficult to breathe.

“Just behave when she gets here,” Emily boomed as she walked into the room and scooped up one of her boots. Siggy's yelp from being battered aside was lost in the sound of the giants sitting back down in their respective chairs. As Emily zipped the boot up, she glanced at the two shrunken women on the floor, “Is the other one finished yet?”

Heather scrambled forward, wiping down the thick black sole while Siggy did the same far overhead. Above them, Emily let out an annoyed sigh and then reached for the choker on her desk, which she quickly secured around her throat.

“It is a date though, right?” Any trace of humor or old resentment was gone from Lex's voice, instead there was only concern.

“Yes, it's actually a date.”

“I'm just saying that she used to invite you to lots of stuff that sounded like dates and turned out to not be,” they sighed, “And going to a movie is one of those things where maybe it'll be a date or maybe there will be six other people there when you get there and she won't even sit next to you.”

“I know,” Emily growled as she grabbed the other boot, once more ignoring the way both Heather and Siggy stumbled back from the sudden movement. Leather creaked and she pulled the zipper up so fast that Heather flinched, “But it's actually a date. We're going to see that French movie that's playing at the arthouse theater in town.”

“Wait the one that's...” Lex trailed off but Heather watched the smile spread across their face.

“Yes,” Emily's cheeks began to burn bright red as Lex giggled, “Just say it.”

“So gay.”

“Yes, I know,” Emily rolled her eyes but she was smiling and giggling as well, “That's why I'm excited because Olivia is taking me on a very adult very gay date. I think she really matured during her study abroad.”

Heather slowly rose to her feet only to be snatched up by Emily's powerful fingers.

“But I bet you miss her mohawk though.”

Heather had grown so used to being worn that she didn't even grunt as she was magnetically attached to the choker but she did gasp when Emily's fingers ran up and down her body. The lust in the girl's voice rumbled through her whole frame, “God, that mohawk was so hot. You cannot tell me it wasn't.”

“Oh, I've always thought Olivia was hot,” Lex shook their head and snapped their fingers, which brought Siggy rushing up to their socked feet. As the shrunken girl began to peel the long socks off and start to massage the giant's arches, they continued, “It's literally everything else about her that got her on my shit list.”

“Well, you can take Olivia off the list now, ok?”

Lex said nothing.

“I will litreally bake you a humble pie to eat when you realize you're wrong.”

“I'll be waiting,” Lex replied with a smirk.

Emily's frustration rattled Heather's body but before she could say anything, a knock thundered at the door. The world swung about and the tiny woman noticed Emily's lips flapping above in her periphery, most likely reminding Lex to be nice as the giantess crossed to the front door.

Cold air blasted into Heather's shrunken body, making her shiver and squirm against Emily's throat. “Hey,” Olivia's voice roared a second before her body rushed in close, the sound of lips quickly pressing against lips above made Heather's eyes widen and her jaw dropped when the pair pulled apart and she could feel Emily unconsciously lean in for more.

“Hi,” the girl's voice was breathy.

“I, uh,” plastic crinkled and floral scents assaulted Heather's tiny nose. Looking down, she saw a forest-like bouquet stretching below her. “I brought flowers,” Olivia's voice was faltering and nervous, “That's not, like, lame, right?”

Heather's whole body swayed from Emily swallowing the lump that had most likely appeared in her throat. “Flowers are never lame,” Emily said as she took the bouquet and lifted it to her nose, her boots thundered across the house as she called back, “I'm just going to put these in some water.”

Olivia followed Emily but paused when she saw Lex, awkwardly greeting the giant while Emily walked into the kitchen. Fingers immediately rushed into Heather's world and she squirmed as Emily played with her tiny body.

“Fuck, Hot Mom,” Emily cooed, “No one's ever brought me flowers. My prom date didn't even get me a corsaige...”

Heather couldn't stop the frown from appearing on her lips as the fingers drifted away to grab a glass vase that sat on a high out-of-the-way shelf. Excitement radiated off of Emily as she quickly transferred the flowers into the vase, humming the whole time, and Heather found herself struggling to think when a date had brought her flowers. She frowned as she realized that if anyone had done it before she had met Jason, she would have had nowhere to put them, and by the time her and Jason had graduated college they were past the flower-buying stage.

He had bought her flowers throughout their relationship but they were always part of a gift, never some spur of the moment surprise. Her frown deepened the more she thought about it, especially as she realized that Jason hadn't bought her flowers, even as part of a gift, in many years.

Emily practically skipped back into the room and Heather found herself trying to sink into the girl's neck, desperately trying to absorb some of her sudden joy to ward off the thoughts that swirled in her head. The world blurred once more as Emily snatched her flight jacket off the back of her chair and slipped it on before immediately sliding her arms around one of Olivia's, “Are you ready?”

The pair said a quick goodbye to Lex and then a moment later they were striding out into the cold, leaving Heather wishing that Emily had worn her gold necklace instead. She gazed down longingly at where the girl's chest was covered by her jacket and desperately tried to stretch her body into it but the neckline was too low.

The movement drew Emily's attention and when her hand lifted off of Olivia's arm, the other giantess's eyes were suddenly on her. Before Emily's hand reached her, longer fingers were wrapping around Heather's body, filling it with warmth while also making her squirm in fear, uncertain what the girl would do with the power behind each of her digits.

“Is this Hot Mom?” Olivia asked with a gentle squeeze that made Heather yelp, “I thought she was a lot bigger than this.”

She could see Emily's hand wrap around Olivia's but instead of pulling it away, the girl gently guided the other giantess's fingers to a less oppressive position. Heather breathed again while Emily giggled, “Well, she was when I first got her but she just kept shrinking, the poor thing.”

Heather found her cheeks flushing as the giant girls talked about her.

“Well, at least she's a super cute size now,” Olivia's fingers retreated, letting Heather slump back down against Emily's throat before her long index finger ran down Heather's tiny body, “And she looks great on you.”

“Th-thanks,” Emily giggled as she cuddled back closer to the enormous girl.

The thunderous conversation around Heather turned back to other topics while the shrunken woman was left thinking about the way Olivia had grabbed her without so much as even asking permission. In some ways, Heather had grown used to the way enormous people simply assumed they could do whatever they wished with her but there was usually some kind of deferrence paid to Emily. Even when Izzy had commanded her, she would occasionally glance at Emily just to make sure she hadn't overstepped.

Olivia however didn't seem to care.

Unable to angle herself to get a better look at the girl, Heather had to simply listen to her to develop some sense of her. Olivia spent most of the walk to the theater talking about her time in Paris and answering Emily's questions about it. They started to compare their experiences in Europe, since apparently Emily had been several times with her parents, while Olivia only got to go because of the study abroad program.

A strange feeling came over Heather as she realized that both of the enormous college girls had seen more of the world than she had. She had never done a study abroad in college, the only traveling she had done at that age was when she went to Mexico for spring break but that hadn't been a particularly culturally adventurous trip. She and Jason had spent most of their early twenties working and saving for their wedding and then the house. When other friends of theirs started taking advantage of cheap fares to Iceland and London, Zoe was starting school and their lives were hectic. They had taken her to see lots of places in the US but they had never found the time to make a big trip out of the country.

Silent tears welled in Heather's eyes as she realized that Olivia and Emily had shifted to speaking in French, with Olivia gently correcting her pronunciation and helping her remember words and conjugations.

If she ever saw the world now, it would be from somewhere on Emily's immense body.

The realization made her slump against the giantess's skin and she let the tears flow down her cheeks. No great sobs escaped her lips but her body trembled from the horrifying shock. There was a strange finality to it that made her think about the fact that her life truly was over and that any new experience she had was something that would only occur if Emily decided to take her along. And the girl could just as easily decide to leave her behind.

Heather's entire existence was left to the whim of a girl half her age.

The tiny woman was so lost in this reality that she didn't even notice the pair were at the theater until they were sitting down. The cavernous room was more than half-empty and as Heather took it in, she remembered that they were at the arthouse cinema in town rather than the huge multiplex outside of it. No one entered after them and the lights dimmed relatively quickly, plunging the world into darkness until the previews began.

Heather's whole world shifted as Emily leaned her head against Olivia's shoulder and the tiny woman saw the vast shadow of the girl's arm wrapping across Emily's shoulders. The soft sound of lips smacking echoed above her before being drowned out by trailers for various biopics and serious films that were no doubt earning Oscar buzz. However, the stirring portrayals and beautifully shot scenes didn't draw the gazes of either of the giantesses looming over Heather.

Only the actual movie starting pulled their lips apart, though her world shuddered from the pair shifting in their seats to get as close as the old theater's armrests would allow. Dangling from Emily's neck, her view at an awkward angle, Heather simply took a deep breath and tried to enjoy the movie but at her size the screen was so big that she had difficulty making out the subtitles that stretched across it. Even though she knew that Emily and Olivia were in the back row, at Heather's size she still felt like she was seated directly in front of the screen.

Shutting her eyes, Heather tried to relax but the moment she started to fall asleep was when the first gunshot in the film rang out, jolting Emily and thus battering Heather against the giantess's neck. Her eyes forced open, Heather found herself staring at an utterly immense half-naked woman looming on the screen, a voice-over thundering through the theater loud enough to make her ears ache.

This was not the slow paced French romance that Heather had assumed it would be based on the fact that the two giantesses were on a date. It was an erotic thriller about a rich Parisian woman who killed her husband and then falls in love with a local police woman in the small town she flees to. With every tense twist and steamy sex scene, Emily's heart beat faster, her pulse shuddering through the choker.

As the film approached its climax, Heather heard fabric rustle beneath her.

She peered down and saw Olivia's hand slipping beneath the hem of Emily's skirt.

Her whisper was still loud enough that the shrunken woman could hear it over the booming movie and though the words were in French, Heather knew that Olivia was telling Emily what she was about to do.

The girl let out a low excited whine and warm air that smelled of coffee and cigarettes rushed over Heather's world. Olivia's lips were pressing against Emily's neck a moment later, kissing and biting it while her fingers worked Emily's womanhood far below.

Heather cringed as the soft wet lips pressed against her, engulfing half her body at a time and leaving her completely coated in the girl's saliva. She coughed and gagged but neither girl said a thing as Emily tilted her head to draw Olivia's lips to her own.

Her entire world was composed of Emily and Olivia's immense bodies.

Their kissing drowned out the movie and their ecstatic moans soon rattled her tiny frame.

Heather's whole world shook while Emily let out a low, almost painful, noise as she clearly struggled not to scream when Olivia made her come.

The giantess retreated while Emily sucked in air, her chest heaving as she came down.

But Olivia's fingers, which reeked of Emily's sex, rushed in a moment later.

She smeared the slick juices across Heather's body, mingling them with the already drying saliva that clung to her skin. The tiny woman gagged again but Emily didn't seem to notice as she melted against the other giantess, who gave her another gentle kiss on the top of her head before they both turned their attention back to the movie.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!