- Text Size +

Over the last few weeks of Emily's winter break, Heather felt like she had finally adjusted to her new size.

While she was no longer able to drag the girl's immense clothes around her room, which meant that more often than not the giantess's floor was a strange landscape of wool mountains and denim hills, Heather was able to do almost everything she did before. Cleaning the girl's footwear took far longer and left her sweaty and aching but it could still be done. The same was true of tending to her nails or unsightly hairs or massaging her immense feet.

Perhaps most importantly, her tiny hands were still capable of stimulating the giantess's anatomy. Whether she was licking away at a nipple that was the same size as her face or vigorously kneading Emily's now sizable clitoris, Heather could make her entire world shake with the girl's orgasmic moans.

It was utterly terrifying, the way the living ground of Emily's body would tense and shudder when she came. Heather never felt smaller in the girl's presence than when she was at the mercy of her orgasm. Even when the girl put on her biggest boots and shook the world with an errant tap of her foot, it was nothing in comparison to being kept prone by the giantess's pleasure-filled moans. Yet, no matter how scary it was, it was also the part of the day that Heather looked forward to the most, since there was no greater thrill in her life than getting to feel that energy roil through her unfathomably large owner.

And the knowledge that she made the mountainous girl shake and shudder in such a way left her own womanhood tingling with excitement.

All of it combined to make Heather almost feel comfortable with her new shrunken stature. Even when she found herself instinctively cowering when Siggy strolled by while working on her own tasks or the way she had to crane her neck back to see the tops of Lex's toes when the giant inevitably kicked their feet up on the coffee table. She at least knew what her place was in the enormous terrifying world.

When the semester started up again in earnest though, Heather was reminded very quickly of the other role that she now had to play as a piece of Emily's jewelry.

Every time the girl went to campus, Heather would find herself dangling from somewhere on her immense body. Most often, she was attached to a necklace but once she had found herself awkwardly swinging from Emily's wrist, which made her dazed and nauseous for the entire day. The only benefit of that harrowing afternoon was that the giant girl had decided afterward that Heather was 'too big' to hang from her wrist all day and she hadn't reached for the bracelet ever since.

The experiment had done nothing to make Emily reconsider wearing her at all though.

Heather had never felt so exposed in her life. Every time that Emily went to campus, she could feel the enormous eyes of giants on her.

Most people either gave her looks of pity or a smug smirk, which she assumed depended entirely on whether they knew how easily they could end up hanging from a person's neck. Some of them looked at her with a strange lust or hunger, which left her squirming in discomfort. Occasionally, the giants were already checking Emily out before their eyes lingered on the naked woman dangling between her breasts. Others though were simply interested in her tiny body and their eyes raked over her like she was nothing more than a slab of meat that had been set before them.

The worst though were the giants who didn't seem to register her at all.

To them, she was clearly no different than any other accessory that Emily wore. She was just an ornament that helped to create the whole outfit, and therefore she wasn't worth any more thought or acknowledgment than one of the girl's rings or what color eyeshadow she had worn that day. The way their eyes simply slid over her made Heather feel smaller than she already was, as if she were just a bug beneath the notice of such powerful beings.

It was normally as these thoughts weighed on her that Emily's fingers would find her.

The first time that it had happened, Heather had stirred with excitement because she had assumed that Emily would inevitably play with her in class like she did at home. But instead of rubbing her crotch or playing with her breasts, Emily just twisted her about. It was an idle unconscious movement, no different from the girl tapping a pen against a notebook or her drumming her fingers against her laptop. Heather would be forced to bite her lip to keep from shouting as she was lifted up and around the girl's necklace, weaved through her fingers, and then dropped to fall back down to her chest.

Then after a few seconds, it would start up again.

The giantess, Heather quickly came to realize, became bored in class very easily.

At first, when Heather struggled to follow along to the lectures or booming class discussions, she assumed Emily was bored was because the material was dry but it quickly became apparent to her that Emily was absorbing all of it. In the moments when she was allowed to simply hang unmolested, she could see the girl's meticulous notes, which seemed to be mostly written in some kind of shorthand that the tiny woman couldn't parse. And she often heard Emily speak up in class, her voice rumbling through Heather's body, so she knew that the giantess understood it. It dawned on Heather that Emily was simply that intelligent or good of a student that she quickly became bored because she already understood the material that the rest of her classmates struggled to grasp or got bogged down in dissecting.

She was just miles ahead of them, as much an intellectual titan as she was a physical one.

The realization left Heather stunned, especially because the giantess would inevitably lift her up toward her dark painted lips and then simply slide her between them. Heather was forced to stifle her yelps as Emily's powerful tongue wrapped around her and her sharp teeth settled gently around her midsection. She trembled with fear, knowing that one errant movement of the giantess's jaw could snap her in half. The huge lips would settle around her shoulders then purse around her head before a powerful suction threatened to rip her deep down Emily's gullet.

When it finally came to an end, she would plow against Heather's feet with the tip of her tongue, slowly pushing her out before pulling her back in with a single slurp. She suckled on Heather like she was a piece of candy, again and again, her eyes glazed over as she watched her classmates argue. Occasionally her fingers flashed against her laptop's keyboard when one of the other giants made what she considered a decent point but for the most part she just sat there, toying with Heather to keep herself occupied. There was never any guarantee that Heather would be pushed out after the class was over either, Emily would just rise up, gather her things and stroll out with a tiny woman trapped between her lips.

Heather expected to see looks of shock on some of the enormous faces that passed her by but the more time she spent riding along through Emily's normal life, the more aware she became of just how commonplace shrinkees were on the college campus.

She had always heard that younger generations, those that had come of age as shrinking became more prevalent or who had grown up in a world where it had always existed, had a much more casual view of shrinkees. When she had seen Emily and her friends play 'Wishbone' together on Halloween, and listened to Izzy describe her shrunken slave ring, Heather had thought that she had understood it but she began to realize how off the mark she had been.

Shrunken people were a regular fashion accessory at Emily's school; dangling from ears and necks, lashed down to shoes, and sometimes even tied up in what were obviously custom designed harnesses. Emily passed by classmates who popped tiny people into their mouths like they were snacks, even making a game of it where they tried to throw the tiny person into each other's mouths. She regularly heard the loud slap of someone's shoe hitting pavement and when she looked toward the sound, Heather would see viscera clinging to a sole or blood being scraped across grass. They were all brutal, and from what Siggy had told her, Heather knew that they couldn't all be Immune.

They were simply going along with the casual cruelty without a second thought.

Then there were the larger shrinkees that she saw cowering in people's rooms when Emily visited friends who lived in the on-campus dormitories. Most of them were around Siggy's height and clearly engaged in the same embarrassing tasks that Heather had become accustomed to over the past several months. However, she also saw one or two people standing at her own previous size that struggled to keep up with their immense owners, who inevitably sighed or rolled their eyes when they looked back to see the tiny person trailing behind them either simply because of the difference in their sizes or more likely because the shrinkee was weighed down by some impossible load.

All of the giants had grown up in a world where shrinkees were a class of people who were literally underfoot. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how foolish she had been to go to Emily and Lex for help. It didn't matter what their politics were or how society treated them for being queer, none of those ideas extended to shrinkees and never would for their generation.

These thoughts constantly swirled through her head and they were only intensified by the deep discussions of history and economics that roared through her world during the day. She couldn't escape the constant examination of her place in the world as Emily's fingers inevitably picked her up and started to tumble her about once more.

Heather barely grunted when she was dropped from Emily's grasp to smack down against the girl's hoodie. Snow still blanketed the town even though they were fast approaching March and most days she found herself shivering while she cleaned dirty snow out from her owner's tread and the giant girl sat bundled up in pajamas and blankets. Far below, the girl's slip-on Vans squeaked across the floor, which reminded Heather that she would probably spend most of the night massaging Emily's toes through thick socks while the girl complained about them being cold and that she should not have canvas shoes to walk through snow.

The tiny woman tried to cuddle deeper into Emily's chest to brace herself for the cold air that would inevitably bite into her skin when the girl stepped out of the building. The movement brought Emily's fingers up to her body, where they squeezed her while the giantess's gaze remained focused on the phone in her other hand.

Heather began to rise and her eyes widened as she saw Emily's lips begin to open, the dark cavern of her mouth stretching to swallow her while the giantess became lost in thought.

And then Heather was being tossed about as Emily bumped into someone.

The world was nothing more than a blur and the roar of two feminine shouts echoing through the cavernous hall. Heather went weightless for a terrifying moment before gravity yanked her back down and slammed her into Emily's left tit, which knocked the air from her lungs and left her momentarily stunned.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry,” thundered a woman whose frame darkened Heather's world.

“It's ok, I was looking at my phone, it's my own-” Emily stopped mid-sentence as she took the offered hand, “Olivia?”

“Emily?”

Heather was again tossed about as her owner was hauled back up to her feet and when everything settled, she found herself staring into a chest adorned in a dark green sweater with a sporty-looking leather jacket layered over it. The girl was only a few inches taller than Emily but the cigarette jeans she wore seemed to stretch her frame, making her appear even more enormous than she was to Heather. There was a smile on her bright red lips and her angular face was lit up as her eyes roved up and down Emily's frame, only briefly pausing on Heather's body.

“I thought you were still in Paris,” Emily boomed and the tiny woman could feel the girl's heart beat a little faster beneath her.

“Nope, it was just for last semester and well the summer before that...” Her head tilted, her straight silky hair sweeping across her shoulders before she shrugged, “It doesn't really matter, I've been back since the holidays.”

“Wow, that's crazy, I almost didn't recognize you without your...” Emily's hand reached up but then stopped short of touching the dark blonde strands.

“Oh yeah, I realized really quickly that the people I was working with were not going to treat me seriously if I came into the archives with a pink mohawk and a vest covered in patches,” she frowned, “And it probably won't fly at Columbia either.”

“You got into Columbia for grad school?” Emily squealed before the other girl could even nod, “Congratulations!”

Heather had no time to prepare herself before she was buried agianst Olivia's chest. The girl's warm floral perfume filled her nostrils and as the hug lingered, the tiny woman realized that she could hear the other giantess's heart thundering above her, just as quick and excited as Emily's was.

Olivia's hands trailed down Emily's arms as they pulled apart, “You don't think I look lame now, right?”

“No, never,” Emily gushed, “I love this, you look professional but in a badass way, like how I'd expect a cool assassin to look.”

Olivia giggled and pink color flushed into her cheeks. She started to open her mouth to speak when she was interrupted by an alarm on her phone, “Oh jeez, I actually have to run, I'm TA-ing for Harbeck and I'm supposed to be leading a discussion section right now.”

“Oh that sucks,” Heather's world shifted as Emily's shoulders slumped, “I mean, it's cool that you're a TA and stuff but-”

“Yeah, I wish I could stay longer,” Olivia took half-a-step back before she paused, “Um, we should get coffee sometime, like, soon.”

“Definitely.”

“My number hasn't changed by the way.” She said with a wink before finally walking off, her flats clacking loudly against the floor.

Emily stood there for a long moment, her heart rumbling against Heather's tiny body, before she finally looked down at the hoodie and loose jeans she was wearing. “Of course, the day I run into Olivia is a day when I look like shit,” Emily's hand wrapped around Heather and gave another playful squeeze, “And she was looking hot as hell.”

The girl sighed as she started to walk, “I guess that's just always the way of things, huh, Hot Mom?”

Heather knew the question was rhetorical, even before she found herself once more sliding past Emily's lips to feel her tongue wrapping around her tiny frame. Except this time, the tip of her tongue spread Heather's legs apart and found her womanhood in an instant.

Emily's moan echoed around Heather's tiny body, covering her own sudden gasp of pleasure before the giantess stepped out into the cold winter day.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!