- Text Size +

Heather had not realized that she still had the capacity to feel like she was intruding in Emily's life anymore.

Over the past few months, during which she had spent almost every night curled up against the giant girl, she had seen so much of her personal life. It wasn't merely that one of her duties, a duty that she had come to look forward to herself, was to service Emily sexually. She had seen the girl be intimate with other people, stress out over assignments for her classes, and even cry the way she clearly would have if she had been truly alone. For better or worse, Heather had truly thought she had seen every aspect of the girl's life.

But sitting on the desk in Emily's childhood bedroom, listening to her and her parents play a boardgame somewhere in the distance, made her shift uncomfortably.

She had spent the long car ride dangling from the long necklace that was part of the jewelry set that Izzy had given her. Unlike the choker, the long thin golden necklace didn't strain her shoulders as much but it also left her dangling in Emily's cleavage. Even with the thick sweater the girl had been wearing during the drive, Heather found herself being battered between Emily's now hill-sized breasts. She had also been below the dashboard, and so she had no way of knowing how close they were to the girl's home until the car came to a complete stop.

Heather had heard the excited squeal of Emily's mother before the giantess had even opened the door. The moment Emily had stepped out, Heather had been smashed between their chests, uncomfortably aware of how the older woman's breasts squished against her daughter's. Everything turned into a loud roar as the gigantic family talked, snow crunching beneath their feet and doors slamming all around.

The shrunken woman had started to think that Emily must have a large family until they all finally settled down in a living room with an incalculably large Christmas Tree and Heather had been able to see that it was just Emily and her parents. The conversation thundered on and on, making Heather's ears ring as every one of Emily's slight movements made her body swing and sway. Her own stomach rumbled and her mouth grew dry while Emily munched on cookies and sipped a mug of hot cocoa.

Even though she had already learned how to tune out booming voices at her new size, letting it wash over her world like a thunderstorm, she had still felt like she was a trespasser in the cavernous home.

Which is why she had yelped in fright, ready to beg forgiveness, when an enormous hand invaded her world. “Oh, is this her? Your little pet?” The fingers were similar in size and shape to Emily's but there were no rings adorning them. The woman's grip was firmer than Emily's, forcing air from Heather's lungs and making her whine as she was nearly pulled off of the necklace.

“Mom,” Emily's whine rumbled through Heather's body, “You have to be more gentle.”

“Don't break it, Teresa,” the masculine basso of Emily's father roared somewhere in the distance.

Emily's familiar ringed fingers encroached on the world and Heather gasped for breath as they opened her mother's hand up. She found herself staring up into a huge face at once familiar while also shockingly strange. Heather could instantly spot the family resemblance in the shape of the woman's face but they had different noses and Emily's mother's lips were a little fuller. The older giantess also wore glasses over her dark eyes, which widened in shock as they raked over Heather's naked frame.

A faint gasp escaped those full lips and she immediately looked at her daughter, “Emily, she's naked.”

“Yeah, Mom, she's a shrinkee,” there was an annoyed, almost petulant, exasperation that came through Emily's voice that Heather had never heard before.

“You cannot go around wearing a naked woman, shrinkee or not, at Christmas!”

“What's the big deal?!” Heather winced as Emily's voice rose in volume, “Do you think people aren't going to be wearing shrinkees at Christmas Eve Mass? I know for a fact that Julia DeMarco will be!”

“Julia DeMarco is just like her mother,” Emily's mom bellowed, “Tacky, tacky, tacky!”

The enormous pair continued to thunder at each other, rising from their seats and stomping through the house as they went. All while Heather dangled with each of Emily's steps, her ears ringing and her whimpers of pain going ignored by the arguing giantesses above her.

The conversation never actually stopped, even when Emily had gently slipped her off of the necklace and set her down on an immense crafting table. Her owner continued to argue that no one would notice Heather's naked body even while the girl's mother measured Heather and began to quickly sew scraps of fabric together. She could barely comprehend what was happening until it was over and the scarlet fabric was being tugged down her body by powerful fingers.

She had looked down with wide eyes to find herself in a skimpy form fitting red dress with white fur on the bust.

“You think this is better?” Emily had scoffed with her arms crossed in front of her chest, “She looks like she's ready to go to Santacon and play with some guy's North Pole.”

“No she doesn't,” the older giantess boomed, “She looks nice and Christmasy.”

That night Emily had told her not to worry about the dress and that she would only have to wear it for a few days. Heather had nodded along and gently kissed the girl's fingertip but she had remained silent, knowing that the girl didn't want to hear how thankful she was to have clothes once more.

Heather had never thought she would miss her embarrassing maid's dress but as the weather had gotten colder and she had become small enough for Emily to wear, she yearned for anything to ward off chilly air.

She had been expecting her days to have a similar rhythm to how they did when Emily was at school but when Heather awoke that first morning to find herself staring at Emily's slumbering form, she had to remind herself that the girl was officially on vacation. In the house that Emily shared with Lex, Heather now spent most of her nights inside Emily's panties but she knew that in the giantess's childhood home, her place would be on the girl's nightstand, which meant that she had nowhere to go as Emily slept in.

Nor had she any place to go after the girl got up and stomped off to some other part of the enormous house. Heather found herself, for the first time since Emily had claimed ownership over her, an afterthought. She was left on the girl's nightstand or desk, forced to listen to the distant thunder of her spending time with her parents.

She had quickly come to know the band posters on Emily's walls, which were often lit only by a string of fairy lights that the giantess must have tacked up at some point in her life. The narrow twin bed the girl slept on was just as much of a mess as the one in her own home but it seemed cuter and more child-like, not only because it was smaller but because of the classic white frame around it. Looking around the room, it was easy to imagine the type of girly-girl that Emily must have been as a child and how that childhood interest had slowly shifted over her adolescence until she became the gothic giantess she now was. The room had never completed the transformation that Emily had though, it was forever stuck in that moment of navigation between girlhood and womanhood.

It would have been weird to stumble upon the room at her original height but at her current size, it was extremely disorienting. A strange reminder that the giantess that ruled her life really was just a college kid, barely old enough to drink and nowhere near as removed from discovering herself as she appeared to be.

Approaching footsteps broke Heather's reverie and Emily herself strode into the room, her dark socked feet pounding the thin peach-colored carpet of her childhood bedroom. The dark slacks she wore had a faint plaid pattern to them, barely noticeable even at Heather's small size, and the maroon sweater she wore stretched a little bit past her waist. Her dark eyes settled on the shrunken woman immediately, and her for once red lips spread into a smile.

“Merry Christmas, Hot Mom,” her voice boomed as she snatched up a pair of suede booties from her suitcase. She settled down in front of her desk and tugged them on, zipping them shut with a quick flick of her wrist. “Or well, Merry Christmas Eve, I guess,” the desk shook beneath Heather's knees from Emily setting her elbow down and then resting her chin in her hand, “I hope you haven't been too bored in here.”

Her other hand drifted forward and its index finger gently drifted up Heather's body, making her shudder with pleasure. When it started to float away, she gripped it with both hands and tried to pull it back toward her face. The giantess giggled and followed her movements so that she could kiss and nuzzle its tip. After a moment, she called up, “I'm fine.”

“I'm glad you're enjoying this vacation as much as I am,” Emily cooed as her hand drifted away from Heather and then grabbed her phone from where it had been charging on her nightstand. She flicked through it and then let out a low 'aww' before turning the huge screen toward her shrunken pet, “Look at Lex and Siggy.”

Lex was clearly seated at a kitchen table in what looked like a small apartment dressed in a festive sweater, while Siggy obviously stood up on their lap reaching for what appeared to be half a cookie that dangled from the giant's fingers.

“So cute,” Emily announced as she turned the screen away and immediately started tapping a comment out with her thumb.

Heather simply shuddered, the sight instantly reminding her that Lex made Siggy exercise to stay thin and they'd certainly make the shrunken girl pay for that cookie later. If she ever truly got to have it at all.

Huge fingers wrapped around Heather and she yelped as Emily rose to her feet, her eyes still on her phone. The giantess's hand lifted the tiny woman up and it was then that Heather noticed the thin golden necklace draped across her owner's chest. She stretched her arms up before the magnetic bracelets forced her to and only let out the faintest of yelps when her wrists were tugged into place against the necklace. Then she was dangling and swaying with each of Emily's thunderous footsteps while the girl grabbed a fashionable leather jacket that fell down to her thighs and shrugged into it.

The enormous house blurred by and then Heather was hit by a blast of cold as the giantess stepped outside. Snow crunched beneath her boots and the little woman watched Emily's eyes briefly flicker down to wear rock salt was already clinging to the toe of her boot before they glanced at Heather, instantly changing the annoyance on her face to a smile. She got into the backseat of her parents car and Heather breathed a sigh of relief when the seatbelt pressed down just beneath her dangling form.

None of the giants spoke as they drove but Emily's father hummed along to the Christmas music on the radio. The ride was short and when Emily stepped out, Heather could hear the rumbling sound of many giants talking at once. Shoes thumped across asphalt and Heather's view was briefly too rattled to make sense of what was going on before she caught sight of the enormous church.

Emily's parents hurried on inside but the giantess drifted back and then stopped when her parents told her that they would hold a space for her. Heather's world rose and fell as the girl breathed a sigh of relief at the edge of the parking lot. Then Heather heard the soft hum of the giantess's vape pen and again her body was lifted by the giantess's expanding chest.

“I don't think Father Anthony would be happy if he knew you were out here smoking doobies,” a masculine voice rumbled from somewhere behind Emily, obviously joking.

The excited squeal that the giantess let out made Heather yelp in pain before the whole world spun about. “Oh my God, Danny!” The shrunken woman only made out a wall of wool before she was smashed against it, buried between Emily's breasts and the immense muscular chest.

The powerful masculine scent of the giant overwhelmed Heather. After months of being surrounded by enormous girls with only Lex's non-binary presence to give her a hint of anything different, the shrunken woman had forgotten how men could smell and feel. She found herself wriggling against the young man's sweater, trying to feel the developed chest that she knew was beneath.

But it was pulled away too soon, leaving her gasping for more as Emily looked her friend up and down, her hands lingering on his shoulders. “I thought you were spending Christmas in Boston,” the giantess boomed.

“Found a cheap flight last week and decided it'd be better to come rather than never hear the end of it,” Heather's neck craned back to take in the full flapping lips that hovered somewhere above Emily's head. The giant, Danny, was clearly tall and while he was starting to fill out there was still a hint of a gangly awkward teen in the way he moved but there was also an easy confidence in the way he ran a hand through his dark floppy hair and wrapped a friendly arm around Emily's shoulders.

The girl giggled and practically melted against his frame as he pulled her in close and took her vape pen from her. The giant took a long toke while Emily playfully slapped his chest, and the large cloud came out of him amidst a laugh, “Mhm, that's good enough that I think I should confiscate this.”

She laughed too, taking it back and having her own quick hit, “You were always the worst altar boy.”

“Or was I the best altar boy?” Danny countered before taking another hit, “Do you think Father Francis wasn't high every Sunday at the end? Who do you think got him that weed?”

“No,” Emily squealed, “You didn't!”

Danny shrugged and then tightened his grip around the giantess before pressing his lips against the top of her head, “I love what you've done with your hair, by the way.”

“Thanks, I've been wanting to do it all semester but only just got around to it,” she sighed, “We should probably get in there, right?”

The giant checked his watch, “Probably.”

Heather watched as Emily reached up and grabbed the edge of his jacket, her fingers playing with it, “I wish I had known you were going to be in town, it's been way too long since we hung out.”

“Well, I'm here for a couple of days and my brother has a thing the day after Christmas and my dad will be working so if you want to come by...” Danny smirked, “We can at least enjoy more of this.”

He wiggled the vape pen in front of her before she snatched it back and slid it into her pocket. “Deal,” she said, giving him a tight side-hug.

They walked side-by-side for a few moments before pulling apart as they neared the church, which they entered a few paces apart from each other. Heather could feel Emily's heart thumping with excitement behind her as she joined her family at the pew, and it continued to flutter throughout the long mass every time she glanced in the giant's direction.

Heather struggled to follow along with the Catholic ceremony but it was hard to concentrate since every time Emily kneeled to pray or rose back up, she was tossed about against the giantess's breasts. Eventually, she simply gave up and let the sound and lights wash over. When Emily received Communion, she could feel the priest's eyes on her but she didn't even bother to look up, not wanting to find pity or worse in the giant's gaze.

When Emily and her family returned home that night, they all went straight to bed. Emily had kicked off her shoes, and glanced down at them as she plucked Heather from her necklace before announcing, “You can deal with those tomorrow.” She set the woman on her nightstand before flinging off her clothes like she always did and clambering into her bed, tossing and turning until finally she stilled.

Heather did find herself on the girl's floor the next morning, scrubbing away at the marred suede while Emily stomped off dressed in fluffy pajama bottoms and a baggy t-shirt. While Heather toiled, she could smell the coffee that the family drank as they opened their presents, a few gasps of surprise or profuse 'thank yous' reached her ears throughout the ordeal. That stopped relatively quickly and soon she heard the familiar sounds of A Christmas Story running on the television while the giants moved around downstairs.

She finished cleaning Emily's shoes long before any of the enormous family members made their way upstairs to shower or get ready. Emily drifted in and out of her room throughout the day, more dressed down for Christmas than she had been for Christmas Eve the night before. Heather was at least thankful when the girl set down a small plate with turkey and all the trimmings on the floor.

Her rumbling stomach had sent her scrambling for the food but Emily's finger had stopped her from jumping onto it. “Hold on, look up here, Hot Mom,” Heather craned her neck back as commanded and found herself staring up into the camera on the giantess's phone. She heard the camera app click several times before Emily boomed, “Perfect.”

The ground shook as the girl walked off, quickly captioning the photo while giggling.

After stuffing herself, Heather lay on the floor, her eyes drooping while she found herself wondering what Siggy's Christmas was like with Lex's family. Based on the singular photo she had seen and what she had overheard, she imagined that the shrunken girl was curled up on Lex's lap watching Christmas movies while Heather was left to lounge around Emily's childhood bedroom, far removed from the gigantic festivities.

For a brief moment, she envied the girl.

But then the reality of what Siggy endured as Lex's slave hit her and she shuddered in fear, reminding herself that holidays were one of the few treats that the shrunken sorority girl was allowed.

The rest of the day passed slowly and quietly but Heather found it much easier to enjoy after her brief mental diversion. When Emily scooped her up, she kissed the girl's powerful fingers, which elicited a soft chuckle from the giantess before she set her back down on her nightstand and whispered, “Merry Christmas, Hot Mom.”

The next day felt like it was going to be a repeat of all the other slow days until she noticed Emily fretting over her make-up and clothes. Christmas Eve already felt like a dream to the shrunken woman but it came back to her in startling clarity when Emily pulled on tights and a short plaid skirt that clung to her shapely buttocks. She also put on a much thinner and formfitting white sweater that would do little to ward off the cold before her fingers snatched Heather up and attached her to the choker she had already put on.

Her chunky heeled chelsea boots thudded loudly down the stairs, each step jostling Heather enough to make her limbs flail, and the girl's announcement that she was off to visit Danny echoed through the house.

Emily's heart thundered with excitement during the short drive to his house and though the driveway was empty, she parked on the street in front of it. Her boots crunched against snow as she practically skipped up to the door and excitedly knocked. In that last moment, Heather watched her hands smooth down across the sweater and pull at the skirt's hem before she quickly stamped her feet against the door mat to knock loose the clinging bits of snow.

When the door opened, Heather had only a second before she was again being buried against the giant. Though this time since she was attached to the choker, she was pressed into the warm flesh of his neck, where his aftershave filled her nostrils and made her shudder.

“Hey,” the giant's baritone rumbled through Heather's body as the pair pulled apart and the door shut.

“Hey,” Emily replied with a giggle, as she reached into the pocket of her jacket and took out her vape pen, “So are we going down to your basement like we did in high school or...”

“Nah, that's kinda my little brother's space now, ya know?” Danny explained as he lead her toward the stairs, “I hung out down there with him and his friends the night I got into town, it felt... weird now.”

“That sucks but I get it...”

They had made their way halfway up the stairs when Danny paused, “Hey, did you want anything? A drink or something?”

“I'm good for right now,” Emily replied before they continued up.

Heather caught a brief view of the hallway, including a balcony that overlooked the house's entryway, but then the pair were walking into a cavernous bedroom. Emily had barely made it in two steps before she stopped short, causing Heather to flop against the hollow of her throat.

“No way, he can't still be this big,” the disbelieving words rumbled through Heather's body.

Heather's world pitched forward as Emily leaned down, a giggle already escaping her lips. A shrunken young man, probably around Emily and Danny's age, was busy polishing a pair of shoes on the floor. He looked to be a little taller than Siggy and he immediately stumbled back at Emily's presence. The frightened yelp that escaped his lips made Heather wince but it was the way he scrambled forward on hands and knees to bow down before the giantess that made her blush with secondhand embarrassment.

“W-welcome, Emily,” the shrunken man's voice was a stuttering squeak, “Do you want me to take your shoes off for you?”

He flinched back as she lifted her chunky boot up and dangled it over him. “If you think you can, Zach,” she twisted her foot as she spoke, a dark haughty chuckle escaping her lips as she did. He tugged at the boots, grunting and panting, while Emily simply glanced over at Danny, “I can't believe you brought him back with you just for a few days.”

“Oh yeah, I stuffed this little bitch in my carryon,” Danny replied, his approaching footsteps making the shrunken man cower. They both watched Zach struggle before Danny laughed, “God you're such a weakling. It's a little boot, just yank it off.”

The giants laughed while the shrunken man struggled, clearly straining with every tug.

“You're so pathetic,” Emily pressed down with her foot and Heather gasped at the same time the air was knocked from the boy's lungs. He flopped about beneath her boot, his pleas little more than wheezes. “How does it feel, Mr. All-American, being beneath my stupid ugly boots again?” She pressed down harder on the words 'stupid' and 'ugly', “Did you miss it?”

She eased off just so the young man could shout, “Yes, Emily.”

“Fuck,” Emily lifted her foot off of him and then dropped down onto Danny's bed, making Heather bounce against her neck once more, “I forgot how much I hated this little fucker. Just seeing him brings back so much shit from high school.”

The bed groaned as the giant sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Sorry, at this point, I've forgotten most of it because well... he's been my little bitch for like four years.”

“Mhmm,” Emily hummed as she put the vape pen to her lips and took a long drag.

The giant took the vape when she passed it to him and they sat there in companionable silence, releasing huge clouds every few seconds. Heather's eyes drooped slightly from the rhythmic sensation of Emily's long tokes but she was jarred back to reality when the giantess bent down and tugged her boots off. She didn't aim for the shrunken man but she certainly didn't try not to hit him when she threw her shoes to the floor and then started to clamber back onto the bed.

The little man's yelp was quickly covered by the groaning bedsprings and Heather found herself staring up at the ceiling. The world shuddered and the bed continued to groan before a shadow played across the world; Danny was laying on his side with an arm wrapped around Emily's waist. His rich baritone rumbled across the sky, “Hey.”

“Hey,” Emily's hand played across his arm before settling on his elbow and leading his arm so that it wrapped around her a little tighter. He cuddled closer and Heather shuddered as the heady scent of his aftershave, deodorant, and natural manly musk rolled over her. His gigantic body lowered further and then Heather could hear the sound of their gigantic lips pressing against each other.

She watched his immense hand easily slide beneath Emily's sweater and rush to her breast. When he squeezed and kneaded it, Emily let out an excited moan before the gigantic pair shifted so she could wrap her arms around his hips.

Heather's world was composed solely of the giants' necks as she squirmed against Emily, aroused by the sound of them making out. Whenever the pair pulled apart for air, she could see Emily's hands rubbing across his waist; playing against his belt, teasingly slipping inside the waistband, and inevitably grabbing him by the belt loops of his jeans and pulling him in close for another kiss. She also could see the bulge that was growing within the giant's pants and she knew that it was a thick beast that was straining against denim.

She let out her own unbidden wanting whine at the same time Emily started to nod her head excitedly. Danny's giant hands tugged down her skirt and then her tights, revealing her bare flesh and the lacy black panties that she had put on that morning.

The world shifted as Emily sat up, her sweater flying up around Heather's world so quickly the tiny woman could do nothing but shout in surprise. Across from her stood the firm muscular chest of Danny, dark manly hairs covered his frame and Emily's fingers ran through them while she let out an excited giggle.

She then dropped her hands to his belt and its jingling drew Heather's gaze.

The thick member flopped out and then instantly stood to attention.

“Fuck,” Emily breathed, the cock looking even larger as her dainty fingers wrapped around it, gently squeezing and then pumping it, “I always knew it had to be big...”

“That's ok, right?” Danny asked, while opening a condom wrapper.

“Definitely,” Emily replied as she laid back down and started to spread her legs.

Danny leaned down and kissed her once more.

The moment he slid inside of her though, Heather could feel the shock go through Emily's body. She had seen and heard the giantess have sex with women several times over the past few months, especially since she had gotten close with Izzy, but she had never been close enough to experience every single one of the giantess's shudders and moans.

Each one of Danny's thrusts rocked Heather about while Emily's pleasure-filled groans rattled her bones. The bed shook beneath them, the whole world seemingly shaking with every one of their movements to Heather while her entire body was overwhelmed by their breathy words. The giant was attentive and kind, constantly asking if what he was doing made Emily feel good and her responses were always an enthusiastic whining 'yes' with only the occasional 'harder' or 'right there' to break it up.

That more than anything made warmth stir within Heather's own loins.

She pulled at the choker while she rubbed her thighs together, desperately wishing that she could finger herself in time with the couple's powerful thrusts. Heather found herself begging the pair to notice her, to play with her, but the pleas fell on deaf ears as the giants fucked, swallowed up entirely by the slapping of flesh against flesh and the hungry kisses they shared.

And then she felt it; a sudden electricity running through Emily's body.

The giantess's orgasmic shout shook Heather so hard that the tiny woman found it difficult to draw breath, especially as she was tossed about by the girl's sudden shudders. Danny continued to pound away for a moment, gasping and grunting as he came a few seconds later, his whole body deflating quickly while Emily's orgasm continued to roll through her for a long moment.

Heather's ears were still ringing as Danny dismounted and stood up while Emily's hand reached to pull him back to the bed. His words sounded almost normal in her ringing ears as he danced away, “Hold on, let me get this cleaned up first.”

He walked to the foot of the bed and then squatted down, “Hey, bitch, get over here...”

Emily's laughter rattled the tiny woman's body and suddenly Heather was rocketing into the sky from the girl sitting up. She couldn't get a clear view because of the bed but she knew that Danny's slave was the one cleaning him up and based on the way that Emily let out a soft excited squeak, she knew that Zach wasn't using a towel.

The giant grinned as he clambered back onto the bed, kissing Emily before the pair laid down beside each other. Heather found herself draped across the boy's shoulder as Emily cuddled against him, her finger making lazy circles in the giant's chest hair.

“Does he do that every time?”

“Every time.”

“Hot.”

The pair laughed, which turned into another brief kiss and finally two long contented sighs.

“Hmm, I don't know about you but I'm kinda hungry after that.”

Emily simply shrugged and then gently bit his neck.

Large powerful fingers slipped around Heather and she stiffened with fear as the giant boomed, “How about I just grab this little snack?”

Heather felt her magnetic manacles start to pull away before Emily's hand pushed his away and she snapped back against the choker. “Nooo,” her whine was almost cutesy, “You can't eat Hot Mom.”

The giant laughed, “Hot Mom?”

“Yeah, it's what I called her before she shrank.”

Heather's racing heart slowed as the giant let out a snort, “That's cute.”

Emily let out a low contented sigh before kissing his jaw, “You're cute.”

“Thanks,” he boomed before kissing the top of her head and tousling her hair, he then reached over to the nighstand and when his hand came back he was taking another long hit from the vape pen. When he released it, he spoke, “Hey, I thought you had a girlfriend at school. Like, I've seen her in your stories or something...”

“Oh,” Emily shrugged, “That's Izzy and... it's not serious.”

If the giant sensed the hurt in Emily's voice, it clearly didn't bother him, “Oh so you guys aren't exclusive?”

Her body shook with a bitter laugh, “Obviously not.”

Danny nodded and took another hit before passing it to Emily, who simply shook her head.

“I'm just glad that your single for once,” she said while cuddling closer, “I feel like we've always been missing each other, you know?”

Danny remained silent.

Heather's own heart started to race at the boy's sudden stillness and she was shaking her head several long agonizing seconds before Emily pulled back from his shoulder. “Danny,” her voice was firm and clearly annoyed, “You and Michelle are broken up, right? You broke up at the start of the semester.”

“Uh, well, we did, yeah,” the giant's voice was no longer commanding or confident, it was the awkward stammering of a boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, “But we, um, we got back together around Homecoming...”

“Jesus fucking Christ!” Emily roared and Heather's world became a blur as she launched out of bed and whirled around the room, frantically putting on clothes, “How could you fucking- AH!”

The tiny woman's ears rang like a bomb went off next to her.

This time the pair's enormous words were little more than muffled rumbling, like a parade of trucks going by outside the window. It didn't matter though, Heather knew what they were saying. Danny was trying to convince her that she hadn't just helped him cheat on his girlfriend, probably saying that they hadn't had any conversations about exclusivity, while Emily undoubtedly pointed out that you generally don't expect to have those conversations with someone you were previously exclusive with after you get back together. They roared at each other for a little longer than Heather expected but it ended the only way it could.

Emily stormed out of the house, got into her car, and drove to the nearest parking lot, where she proceeded to cry. All while Heather hung from her neck, her body shaking with each of the girl's ugly choking sobs.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and you're staying safe and healthy!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!