- Text Size +

 

Heather wasn't even sure where the gigantic pair had gone.

Lex had gone first, dressed in nicer clothes than the shrunken woman had seen them in over the past several weeks. When they left, their dark suede ankle boots thumped powerfully against the floorboards and Heather found herself staring up the leather pants that clung to their long muscular legs and finally the button-down and blazer that covered their chest. The faintest hint of a woody perfume that trailed in their wake left her wondering where the giant could be going.

Emily had wandered in and out of her room as she got ready, adding clothes, jewelry, and make-up with every trip. By the time she was snapping her fingers at her boots, she was wearing fishnets that lead up to a dark skirt with bright silver chains wrapping around it, and a black corset that she topped with a white cropped leather jacket. When Heather finished zipping up the tall white boots, Emily grinned down at her before asking, “How do I look, little maid?”

“Beautiful, Emily,” the words had fallen from her lips without her even thinking.

The huge toe of the boot rose up off the floor and Heather's cheeks flushed as she knew exactly what the girl wanted of her. Bending down, she pressed her lips into the shining white leather and flinched when she heard the giantess blow her a kiss overhead.

And then without another word, Emily walked out.

Heather was still kneeling on the floor, the taste of leather fresh on her lips, when the door slammed shut below. She sat there for a few minutes, a strange mixture of feelings roiling through her body. She recognized the strange humiliation and twisted happiness that had started to become familiar to her over the past two weeks but it took her several minutes to process that she was envious of the gigantic pair.

The fact that they were going out that night to enjoy their normal lives, without any fear of ending up shrunk and carried home in someone else's purse, loomed larger and larger in her head. She found herself thinking about what would have happened had she stayed at home, where she would have been forced to see her family go to work and school every day while she was trapped in the house, terrified of what might happen if she ventured outside and was captured by one of the neighbors.

Her eyes went up to the dark window by Emily's desk, the same one she had planned to escape from her first day in the house. The new lock's dark steel was still polished enough that it clashed with the worn wood of the window frame.

There was no way out through that window now but she found herself wondering if it had ever been a way out. The many ways she could have injured herself falling from the tree were dangerous enough but she found herself again thinking about all the other neighbors who would have treated her far worse than Emily did. She was certain that George and Mabel would have never bothered to please her the way that the giant girl had that afternoon and she realized that it had been over a year since Jason had bothered to at all.

That last thought made her frown and she pushed it from her mind quickly before it could dredge up any of the other phantom fears that had driven her from her home that day. Yet, the reality of her life as a shrinkee made them linger.

The thought that she would have been trapped inside her own home, not in the way she was by Emily and Lex but by the fear of what might happen to her outside of it rushed back in. Trapped in her big house, wandering from room to room, counting down the minutes before Zoe or Jason got home made her heart ache.

And then there was the ever looming threat of shrinking again.

She was fairly certain that she hadn't gotten any smaller since she arrived but it was so hard to gauge at her new size. The fact that Lex was already such a dominating height and Emily wore a wide variety of shoes that altered her height made it difficult to use them as benchmarks. Siggy still seemed to be roughly half her size but she tried to avoid the girl as much as she could.

The shrunken girl had decided that Heather was a 'bad girl' the day that she had threatened to take the girl with her by force when she escaped. Whenever they were commanded to work together by their owners, Siggy worked beside her in frosty silence. When she passed her in the house while she was performing some menial task, Heather would feel her glares.

Even when Emily lay on the couch with Siggy sprawled across her stomach or lap, the tiny girl would lift her head to shoot her an annoyed look while Heather was forced to fetch the giantess's snacks and drinks.

With a sigh, Heather pushed herself to her feet and decided to use work to stop the thoughts rushing through her head. First, she picked up the clothes that Emily had tossed across the floor that afternoon and deposited them in the giantess's laundry basket. Then she grabbed the rags and polish the giantess kept in her closet and set to work on the shoes the girl had worn that week, which she had learned needed to be kept perfect after Emily slid a pair on one day and huffed when she spotted a scuff mark on the toe. Her back and joints were aching by the time she finished cleaning them but Heather went through the room with a swiffer pad afterward and made sure that there was no dust collecting anywhere.

The room was definitely clean when she plopped down in front of her food and water bowls but Heather had no idea how much time had passed. The world outside the window was as dark as it had been when Emily left, and Heather already knew that neither of the gigantic college students seemed to own an actual clock. She also knew that they both password protected their electronic devices, something she had realized on her second day when she had tried to use the immense desktop computers that sat on the first floor.

While Lex used the gigantic computer for everything, Emily only used it for gaming and also streaming, which she seemed to do intermittently. Heather was always forced to wait nearby when Emily sat down at her gaming computer, in case the girl wanted anything from a soda to a foot rub. Thankfully though, she hadn't issued a command when she was streaming live to however many followers she had.

The very idea of even a dozen or so people, let alone hundreds or thousands, hearing her be ordered about and called 'Hot Mom' made her entire body cringe. Emily talked about her life, in fairly general terms, but didn't seem to allude to the fact that she and her roommate kept shrunken people. Heather had even begun to wonder, when she sat at Emily's feet listening to her complain 'to the chat' about her life as a college student, if the girl purposefully hadn't shared that fact with her followers.

She had seen plenty of references over the years that people were more than ready to send themselves to their favorite internet personalities after they shrunk. Most of the time, people talked about it like it was only creeps who did it; basement-dwelling men who somehow mailed themselves to the gamer girls they lusted after. Yet, trapped at the feet of one such gamer girl, Heather wondered how many normal but desperate people would have thought she or someone similar to her would help to take care of them.

That's what Heather had thought after all.

Laying on the fluffy rug in the center of Emily's room, Heather's mind went around and around in the same circle over and over again. From her own family to the giants who she now served to the scared people who were just like her who might make the same mistakes she did. Or worse ones, she'd think to herself every third or fourth time her brain ran through the terrifying route. There definitely were people who threw themselves on the mercy of the closest person only to end up squashed, swallowed, or sold into slavery.

The only thing that finally broke her train of thought was the sound of a car in the driveway.

She heard the heavy thud of one door and then another.

Sitting up, Heather found her head shaking back and forth as she processed it. The front door of the house opened and she heard two distinct sets of footsteps enter, along with two voices. One, she instantly recognized as Emily's but the other wasn't Lex's bright soprano, it was still brighter than Emily's but it wasn't as high or bubbly.

She rose up on unsteady legs and found herself dancing nervously from one foot to the other while Emily and her guest moved through the first floor of the house.

Heather had realized that the pair was going out but it had never occurred to her that they were going out for the reason tons of young people went out: to meet other young people. Over the past two weeks, as she had dragged t-shirts bearing nerdy references she didn't understand to a laundry basket, rubbed Emily's feet while the giantess played some online game where she was a cat-girl, and listened to the girl complain about crushes she had clearly never spoken to, Heather had gotten the impression that Emily wasn't the type to pick people up at a bar or party. The shrunken woman had assumed that she was a petite nerdy girl who was probably awkward and terrible at flirting.

Yet, warm laughter bubbled up from somewhere far below along with the clinking of glassware.

A new type of fear rose in Heather's chest but she clung to the other feeling that accompanied it: hope. Another person meant that there was a chance, even a slim one, that she could convince them to get her help.

Standing at the threshold of Emily's room, a fantasy played out in Heather's head of this girl being appalled at Emily for keeping her as a slave. She would then scoop Heather up and hold her tight as she carried her out and right to Jason's waiting arms.

For a moment, she smiled as she thought about sinking into her husband's mountainous chest and breathing in his scent once more but then the train of dark thoughts left the station once again. Her shoulders slumped and she found herself shaking her head at the idea that life with her family would be any better.

“So your roommate isn't coming home tonight?”

Heather could hear the smile in the giantess's voice as feet started up the stairs.

“Nope, they were giving a friend a ride back and well, those two have been circling each other awhile,” Emily replied, her words spilling into a giggle.

“What's up here that you wanted to show me so badly?”

“Oh, you know, just a little something...”

Emily's words made the tiny woman stumble back from the door as the girl's shadow appeared in the hallway. She found herself standing in the center of the rug, searching for a place to hide when her owner strode into the room with her hand trailing behind her.

The other giantess was an inch or two taller than Emily, with her dark hair shorn on the left in an undercut to reveal a glittering number of bands around her ear. Dark eyes roved up and down Emily's body from behind chunky black frames and compared to Emily, her make-up was fairly muted. She wore a dark tank-top, a black leather jacket, and plaid pants that ran right into a pair of ankle boots covered in gleaming silver spikes and studs.

In both of their hands were tumblers filled with clinking ice cubes and dark brown liquor.

They barely made it two steps into the room when the giantess pulled Emily into an embrace and kissed her. The two moaned softly and Heather watched as one of Emily's feet rose into the air like she was in some kind of romantic movie. When they finally came up for air, Emily continued to nuzzle her partner's neck while the girl simply lifted her drink up to her lips and took a sip.

Her eyes surveyed the room and then went wide when they saw Heather.

“Whoa,” the giantess flinched back and the floor trembled while the shrunken woman found herself mirroring the movement. The woman laughed and shook her head as she looked down at Heather, “Ok, it's just a shrinkee...”

Emily looked over her shoulder and then cuddled closer, “What'd you think she was?”

“I don't know...” she shook her head, “A doll?”

“Oh God, that would be so creepy.”

Heather found her legs shaking and her cheeks flushing as the gigantic pair talked about her like she wasn't able to understand them.

“But no, that's just my shrinkee, her name's Hot Mom.”

The giantess laughed as she walked over to Emily's bed and pulled the girl down into her lap. Emily cooed and wiggled her butt against the giantess's body before giving her a kiss on the cheek. The girl's eyes were still on Heather though, “Hot Mom?”

“Mhmm, I mean look at her, isn't she hot?” Emily gestured to Heather with her drink and then motioned for her to spin about.

With her cheeks bright pink, Heather did as she was silently commanded, which earned another laugh from Emily's hook-up.

“I guess, in that... clean cut suburban lady way...”

“Oh yeah, you don't like those kinds of women?” Emily said, the words enough to draw the giantess's attention back to her.

“No,” she kissed her, “I like sexy goth girls, know anybody like that?”

The pair giggled, which quickly devolved into another round of kissing and groaning.

Heather found herself backing away from the huge bed, uncertain what else to do.

Before she could make it a few steps though, the pair pulled apart again.

“Wait, that's not the little thing you wanted to show me, right?”

“No, I'm the little thing or well...” the girl giggled, “Part of me is the little thing.”

The giantess downed the rest of her drink and Emily followed her lead. Heather watched as the giantess plucked the glass from her owner's hand and then set both down on her nightstand. As she started to lower Emily onto the bed and shrug out of her jacket though, she paused and turned back to Heather, “It's not going to, uh... watch us, is it?”

The shrunken woman didn't think she could sink much lower but hearing the girl call her an 'it' made her almost double-over as if she had been punched in the gut.

“Does it matter if she does?” Emily asked as she tossed her own coat onto her chair and began to undo her corset, “It's no different than having any other pet see...”

She bit her lip to stifle the gasp that threatened to burst from her lips.

“It's a little different, like... it's a shrinkee, it knows what's happening.”

“Isn't that better? It's not like she's going to start barking because she thinks you're hurting me.”

They both laughed while Heather blinked tears out of her eyes.

“Can't we just put it in another room? Or like, doesn't it have a crate it can go into.”

“I mean, we have a crate but it's for my roommate's shrinkee and they don't seem to be getting along,” Emily sighed as she laid down on her bed.

The giantess laid beside her while kicking off her boots, which landed with a hefty thump that made Heather flinch. She giggled while they continued undressing each other, “They're not getting along?”

“Nuh uh,” Emily replied with a shake of her head, “And the funniest part is, I think they think we don't notice it but we do...”

Heather could feel Emily's gaze on her and she brushed the tears from her cheeks before meeting her owner's dark eyes.

“And we want them to get over it.”

She nodded her head vigorously and before she could stop herself she said, “Yes, Emily.”

“Aww,” the other girl cooed, “Her little voice is so cute.”

“She is cute. C'mere, Hot Mom, come say hello to my new friend,” Emily snapped her fingers while her 'new friend' pulled down her skirt.

Heather stepped forward, her legs feeling like jelly while the almost entirely naked pair loomed larger and larger before her. She looked up to see the new giantess hanging over her, and now that she was right beneath her she couldn't help but notice lines and crow's feet that were previously hidden by distance and make-up. Her voice wavered as she stared up into the face of someone she realized might be closer to her own age than Emily's, “H-he-hello...”

“Hi, Hot Mom,” the woman said with a laugh before fingers much larger and stronger than Emily's patted her head, “I think it's time for you to run along...”

“No, c'mon, let her stay,” Emily whined.

The hand stilled on Heather's head and she felt herself start to tremble as the giantess's voice boomed above her, “Do you... like, do you want it to watch?”

“No, I mean...”

The bed creaked above as Emily repositioned herself but her hook-up's hand still rested on Heather's skull. She stared up through the woman's fingers and tried to let the sleeve tattoo that ran up her arm distract her from the sheer power behind each one of the digits.

“I only got her a few weeks ago and she's my first shrinkee and I just...” Emily sighed, “I don't know, she's not an inconvenience to be tossed aside, y'know?”

She could feel the pads of the giant woman's fingers press against her and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Then she felt the fingertips start to shift and while the pressure made her wince, she realized that the woman was simply scratching her head, just more roughly than Emily or Lex ever had.

“That's kinda sweet, honestly,” her voice rumbled.

The sound of lips smacking above did little to slow Heather's racing heart.

“Also, c'mon, would you really have much of a problem with her if I just had her in a cage on my desk?”

The giantess's hand finally lifted off of Heather and she gasped for air as she realized how long she had been holding her breath.

The hand disappeared over the bed but when Emily let out a soft moan, she knew that the woman was gently kneading the girl's breast. “No but I could have just thrown my shirt or jacket over its cage and then it wouldn't be an issue...”

Emily squeaked in pleasure and her breathing became shallow while the bed groaned beneath the pair, “You wouldn't...”

“I would and you wouldn't say anything about it, you know why?” The woman's voice turned into a lusty growl.

“Why?” The word was more moan than actual speech.

“Cause I would've started doing this a few minutes ago.”

Emily grunted and Heather stumbled back as she heard the giantess begin to finger her in earnest. Stepping away from the bed, her eyes went wide as the tableau of the enormous pair writhing against each other, hands roving across their bodies and disappearing into each other's folds, seemed to simply grow in her vision. She wanted to turn away but Heather could only gawk as she watched bodies several times her own size contort and twist about while ecstatic thunder filled the room.

Her own womanhood tingled at the sight and her knees grew weak.

Dropping down, her hand running over her own chest, she slowly began to slip her hand beneath her skirt. But before she could touch herself, she felt a heavy weight bearing down on her.

Emily was looking at her from over her lover's shoulder.

Her dark painted lips stretched in a very clear word: No.

Heather whimpered at the silent command and while she tried to plead with the giantess, the girl was quickly lost in her own pleasure once more. The sound of it overwhelmed the tiny woman and she found herself crawling away from the scene.

She didn't go to the door though, she found herself in Emily's closet, where she quickly clambered up into the girl's laundry basket. Her owner's scent assaulted her nostrils as she buried herself beneath the giantess's clothes, desperate to block out the sexual groans that must have echoed through the whole house.

Even buried beneath a mound of fabric, Heather could hear them but when she reached to touch herself, she could clearly see Emily's lips mouthing the word 'No' over and over again. She whined inside her cocoon of laundry, yearning to touch herself but finding herself becoming more and more turned on by the idea that she wasn't allowed to.

Emily controlled whether she ate or drank, she determined when and where Heather slept, she had also decided what Heather wore every day. The idea that she was the sole arbiter of when Heather could have an orgasm seemed an almost logical extension of all the power she held over the shrunken woman's life.

That thought left Heather a squirming mess in Emily's laundry until sleep finally took her.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!