- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Second installment of the story, featuring our favorite Knight spending her time with Lumine.

By the end of it you'll probably know whose coming next as well. Enjoy! Features: Gentle, Insertion, Yuri
‘Why do things like this always happen to me…?’

Laying perfectly still, as the plump surfaces she was lying on molded to her tiny form, Lumine

quivered atop Amber as the fallen Knight of Favonious laid unconscious beneath her. Due to their size difference at the moment, the blonde assumed she was about 3 inches tall currently. That was more than enough to be considered helpless. Though if she were honest, this was better than last time she had found herself shrunken. Thankfully Paimon had been close by since that had been less than a half an inch, but still. Things were looking rather grim currently…

‘Just don’t think about this and you’ll be fine!’ Sure, she was currently straddling a total cutie she had been sneaking peeks at all morning. But there were more pressing matters at hand! The pair had been sent out immediately upon saving Mondstadt from the dragon that had attacked it to gather emergency provisions for the people there. Well, Amber had at least. ‘And I’d be damned if I didn’t follow along behind her, watching her ass as it rippled with every step.

Feeling a small amount of drool beginning to form at her lips edge, Lumine quickly slapped her face with her hands before taking a deep breath to calm herself. The issue they found themselves in was still potentially dire. After gathering some local fruits, a band of Hilichurls had ambushed them. While not very dangerous in their numbers, one of Amber's explosives had triggered a nearby combustible barrel… and they had all been caught in the blast radius.

Sighing audibly as she rubbed her sore neck, the tiny blonde looked up at the chasm the pair were both in before shaking her head. ‘No way I can scale that by myself. At least not until I grow back to normal…’ This curse acted up at the worst of times. After landing on Amber which might or might not have knocked her out presently, the blonde's face had gotten buried in the auburn-haired beauty's thighs, giving the hormonal traveler a refreshing breath of her sweat-laced shorts, and quite possibly what was hidden beneath. That had been more than enough of a trigger to cause her to shrink. And now, the urge to abuse her situation was fighting with what little she had left of her rational side to get out of this mess!

She wanted nothing more than to dive between the pale-skinned teenager's plump, creamy thighs! They were warm to the touch, smelled fantastic! And best of all, were laced with sweat that was just begging to be lapped up! Pulling on her golden locks painfully, Lumine cried out before she began to pant softly. ‘S-Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!’ She could fight it! She had done it before with Paimon! At least until the little Fae had shown her ass to her… Oh, Ambers ass! What a rear…

Giving her hair another yank as her mind began to wander again, Lumine felt her self-control starting to return, before a quiet, and puzzled voice spoke up, which caused the smaller girl's blood to run cold. “L-Lumine…? Is that, you…?” Gazing up slowly, having all but been drawn into her own little world as she fought with herself, the shrunken girl looked on at Amber as the now conscious knight gave her a perplexed-looking expression. Obviously, this was just as shocking and awkward for her as it was for the Traveler…

Gawking slowly, Lumine gulped before raising her hand to speak. However, she didn’t get so much as a word out as Amber’s hand shot forward grabbing her much rougher than Paimon ever had. Lifting the small woman up and holding her close to her face, the Auburn-haired teen began looking and peaking at every inch of her in wonderment.

“Y-You’re real! Like, really REAL! H-How is that possible?! I’ve never seen any magic like this! It certainly wasn’t done by any of the Archons magics. At least, none I know of…” Blushing as she was handled similar to how a child would a doll, Lumine cleared her throat as her hand instinctively held her dress flap down shielding her panties from sight. Blinking slowly before her whole face flushed red with embarrassment, Amber swiftly set the smaller woman down before bowing her head apologetically.

“S-Sorry! So sorry! That was rude of me! I shouldn’t have just picked you up like that!” Dusting off her dress as she felt her anxiety going down by her companion's calming and quite convincing sincerity, Lumine smiled back. “It’s alright. I’m used to being played with by Paimon pretty often. And… you were also right about this not being magic done onto me by the Archons. In truth I’ve. Never even met them before. This is a curse… It just happens to me when certain… conditions are met. Or when I over-exert myself.” Lumine blushed.

Growing horrified at the revelation, Amber leaned down a bit so she was closer to eye level with the tiny girl. “So, this really happens whenever you get tired?! That’s horrible! You’re not hurt are you?” Shaking her head, Lumine chuckled before rubbing her neck sheepishly. “No, not at all. In fact, this curse actually makes me pretty durable at this size. I’ve fallen off heights that might have killed me and just bounced back. I can take a lot of abuse.”

Humming thoughtfully, Amber quietly nodded before her eyes were drawn to the ceiling from which they had fallen in. “So, this fall caused you to shrink? Not… anything else?” Blushing profusely, Lumine gulped as she tried to collect herself. “Y-Yeah! It was probably that! I was getting kind of tired and the last blast did a number on me. Who knew Hilichurls kept explosives next to campfires.“ The blonde shrugged trying to not omit what else she knew.

She could feel it already. The painful sensation in her groin. The itching inside her inner walls. The way her mind was getting foggy and harder to process words. She needed to lie down or something. Anything to get her mind off of Amber’s gigantic, pale… beautiful form… Feeling some of the reservation she had attempted to hold crumble away, the smaller blonde felt her eyes travel down to the crack where her companion’s luscious thighs met.

‘Y-Yes… I… I need it… I WANT IT!’ Shaking her head quickly, the tiny girl panted softly as she fought to remain in control. However, what little sanity she felt slipping soon evaporated altogether, as she heard her new friend's next few words. “I guess… I’m to blame then. I need to take responsibility for you… How can I ever make it up to you, Lumine?”

Feeling her body suddenly gripped, the tiny girl was brought airborne before she met face to face with Amber. And her worst fears had happened. Looking into the void less expression as the auburn-haired teen blushed back at her affectionately, the blonde knew, it was hopeless now. Despite her best efforts to try and keep this part of her curse a secret, it had other plans for both her and the knight in question.

“A-Amber… I…- “Not getting any further, Lumine felt her face pushed into something plush and soft, which enveloped her completely. Tenderly cradling the tiny girl, Amber softly moaned as she kissed her new friend passionately. She didn’t know what was coming over her, but this felt like the right thing to do! She had done this… she needed to make up for it. And the smaller girl looked so, precious. She was within arm’s reach… and just asking to be played with! What else was she to do?

Feeling the much larger tongue of someone other than Paimon rolling across her face, coating her in copious amounts of warm, sticky saliva. Lumine swiftly relented. There was no point fighting this anymore. Amber, was well and truly, gone. This curse was merciless in who it affected. And… the blonde didn’t really mind. Amber was cute. Very, cute. There wasn’t a better face she had seen since coming to this land she would rather enjoy her time with more than her.

Kissing the knight of Favonius back, the smaller girl drank in the giantess’ spittle, as her previously dry mouth was awash with the thick taste of her new friend. Unfortunately for her though, she didn’t get very long to taste her before she was withdrawn from the panting teen's mouth.

Taking a second to catch her breath, Amber’s entire face was flushed red with embarrassment. It was clear, that she didn’t know what she was doing currently. But, that wasn’t stopping her either. Feeling her dress being tugged on possessively as she was being forcefully stripped of her garments, Lumine smiled, happy to oblige as she lifted her arms for easier ease of the restricting fabric.

Discarding the white fabric as she looked on at Lumine affectionately, Amber was quick to yank away her bra and panties too with just as much reservation. Holding onto her now… she was like a plaything. So small and helpless. The teenager had never felt like this before. Her instinct told her to protect such a person who couldn’t do so herself… however, something much deeper was demanding that she take advantage of her right this instant! It was hard to say, what she should do…

However, it seemed the latter choice was the right one, as the auburn-haired girl watched Lumine beginning to kiss and lick her thumb as she rubbed her naked body against her palm. ‘S-So perverse!’ The decision was made! She was too turned on to care about the consequences! Lifting the tiny girl up towards her face, Amber inhaled her scent before quivering. She smelled, so strongly… It was a scent she hadn’t picked up before at all! It was beginning to make her wet too…

Feeling the larger teen's tongue roll back out of her mouth again, Lumine cried out in delight as her warm, spongy appendage began to drag across her sensitive chest. Rubbing her crotch against the giantess’ bottom lip, her begging was answered as Amber’s tongue traveled down south giving her exactly what she had desired.

Groaning audibly as she felt her needy quim getting the attention it so desperately needed right now, the shrunken blonde began to grind and hump without any plans of stopping. She didn’t care that they were in the middle of nowhere. Or that Hilichurls might still be around! It didn’t matter! She was too turned on to care about any of that stuff! All that mattered was getting off!

Forcing her foot past the open maw of the brunette, Amber’s eyes widened before she began to suck in the smaller girl's leg, and then the other. Sitting on the giant teen's jaw before feeling her midsection sucked in too, Lumine quivered with anticipation, and she was quickly rewarded. Screaming out happily as the larger girl’s damp tongue began to probe between her legs, the curse afflicted girl squealed before gripping onto the giant teen's upper lip for support. By the end of this, she doubted she would be able to herself.

Licking with gusto, Amber moaned softly, which vibrated through the older girl currently dangling out of her mouth. Her taste was something the Knight of Favonious honestly never thought she would sample. She had never had a boyfriend, or in this case a girlfriend before. Frankly, she had never thought about such things and dedicated her life to the protection of Mondstadt.

And yet… She didn’t hold anything back, and instead freely began using the smaller woman. It made no sense! But, logic was banned at the moment. The taste! Oh, by the Archons, she could get addicted to the taste of Lumine! She was sweeter than any juice from a Sunsettia ever could be! Was this something she had been missing all her life?! Or was it just because of the blonde? She didn’t know!

One thing was for certain though, she couldn’t let her go. Pinching her fingers on both of the smaller girl’s arms, Amber sucked harder as her tongue lapped at the blonde’s privates. Her cries were like music to her ears! So vibrant and beautiful. At his moment, they may even put Barbara to shame! How could someone like this exist and nobody knew of her?! She was beautiful on the eyes, smelled fantastic. Tasted like the sweetest of fruits. And sang like angels above! She wanted more of her, now!

Feeling her voice growing hoarse as she was played with ruthlessly by the extremely possessive teen, Lumine couldn’t help but smile. Paimon was amazing, but this was something else. Amber had an entirely different approach to her. She wasn’t using the smaller woman on herself; she was instead doing everything in her power to get her off! And, she already had. Twice in fact. Did the brunette not even notice?! She was quickly approaching a third!

Screaming at an even higher pitch once more, Lumine quivered and thrashed in her companion’s hands as her lips bucked into the monstrous tongue assaulting her as yet another orgasm flooded out on her and into the eager maw of Amber. Panting in exhaustion, Lumine whimpered as she was continuously licked. It never stopped! She wanted to ring her dry of everything! Why did that turn her on more then?!

The thought of being Ambers personal candy she got to suckle on, was nothing less than a wet dream she eagerly wanted to become her new reality… There were often times this happened. Usually, it had to do with Paimon and the little Fae’s rear end. But Amber’s allure was unique to her own… She couldn’t... contain… HERSELF!

Screaming for the fourth time, Lumine once more began to furiously buck her hips in her friend's mouth as another powerful orgasm sapped her of what meager strength she still clung onto in this form. At this rate, she was sure to parish… Stamina aside, she just didn’t have it in her to continue on… She felt so… tired… already…

Gasping as she was violently shaken and withdrawn from amber’s mouth, Lumine looked up as her blurry vision began to focus back on the giantess’ panting face. “D-Don’t pass out! I’m not done with you yet! We haven’t even gotten started!” Amber cried out angrily. 4 orgasms were her warm-up?! Just what did she plan to do with her when she got serious?!

Dropping the tiny blonde, her question was soon answered as Amber’s plump thighs sandwiched her smaller form squeezing the air from her lungs. Wheezing, Lumine shuddered as the teenager’s warmth began to soak into her through the brunette’s saliva causing her to grow even more aroused. Did nothing she do matter?

No matter what was done to her, she always felt aroused. Leaning her head sideways weakly, Lumine gave the pale girl's thigh a long lick as she quivered. ‘More… please, more… Keep using me!’ Almost as if her mind had been read, Amber complied. Opening her legs again causing the traveler to drop down to the ground between them, the larger teen panted excitedly as her mind traveled a mile a minute.

Hovering her hand above the smaller woman unsure of where to begin, Amber soon made up her mind. Pulling open the front of her tight shorts, the brunette's eyes lingered on Lumine before she bit her lips. Seeing what was about to happen, the smaller woman crawled forward with an excited gleam in her eye. She wanted it! Wanted to be used more!

Feeling her body picked up by the equally eager teen, the larger girl lifted the blonde towards her waist before hovering her over the small crevice her fingers had made. Peering down into the darkness as the faintest of sights could be seen, Lumine inhaled deeply as she smelled ambers lust. It was potent… and a bit sweaty. But that was her favorite after all.

With no words needing to be uttered between the pair, the larger girl let go of her captive causing her to fall in, and immediately get to work. Gasping loudly as the band of her shorts snapped back in place sandwiching Lumine between the airtight restrictive material and the brunette’s aching quim, the smaller girl thrashed around wildly at first to right herself before she came face to face with the teens soaked neither’s.

Licking fervently as the salty aromatic taste assaulted her senses, the shrunken traveler whined loudly as she felt the unmistakable urge to bathe herself in the larger girl’s essence. Coating her body as Ambers glossy juices flowed over her, the smaller girl was drenched within a matter of seconds causing her already small body to easily begin to slide around.

Reaching her hand down on the outside, Amber panted loudly as she began to press on Lumine’s small form. She was so tiny… The only evidence that she was even present at all was the faintest of bumps showing on the outside of her shorts. And with just the littlest of pushes…

Gasping louder, amber’s smile widened crookedly as she felt the tiny woman slip into her. She was gone. Just like that! No one… would be the wiser, that she was keeping somebody inside of her. Writhing in place as the thought pleased her senses, the brunette trembled as her hands began to move beneath her shirt before she started to grope her chest.

This felt all new to her. It was hard to understand, what to do… But, Lumine seemed to know for her. She didn’t need to touch herself at all! The smaller woman was taking care of everything! All she needed now, was to just lie back, and let herself be serviced by her tiny companion… and keep filling her mind with the pleasant thoughts popping into her head every few seconds.

‘S-So, tight! It’s so hard, to move…’ Forcing her body forward as she tried her best to crawl deeper into Amber, Lumine panted weakly as her breath came out in labored gasps. Breathing was just as hard. She could smell nothing but the strong sex of her friend’s quim flooding her senses. It was like she was underwater, but instead of it passing by her it was coating her form, causing her every movement to be strained and tiring.

No sight either. Being robbed of your senses no matter the circumstance was rough. But having all five stripped away from you was another thing altogether. She couldn’t see and be reliant on feeling her way around. But her every touch was hot and slippery. The scent of Amber's sex flooded her sensitive nostrils as well, and her mouth was forced open from time to time only to be shoved full of the teenager’s salty fluids.

She was completely being dominated in every sense of the word, and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop this either. It was turning her on horribly… Wanting to try and seize some semblance of control back after being made to serve so abruptly after having been serviced herself, Lumine soon let go of any hope she could do just that.

Falling forward and feeling her body squeezed on all sides at once, the smaller woman was toyed with mercilessly by the younger teen's body. She probably didn’t even know what she was doing or how much it affected her. And that too turned the shrunken woman on.

Opening her mouth wider and letting her tongue trail out on whatever part of amber was in front of her at the moment, Lumine shuddered as she felt the giantess’s sex squeeze her even tighter! She liked to think, that her littlest actions were pleasing her, but she was just too small to know what was going on.

All she knew, was Amber was getting into it. Her heartbeat thudded all around her, and it was rising by the second. The heat warming her to her core as well was steadily increasing. What was once warm like bathwater now caused the smaller woman to flush red as her sides heated up. It was becoming too intense, for her to handle!

There was only one course of action, for a time like this. At least, it was the only one on Lumines mind. Pressing her fingers into her own sex, the tiny traveler gasped as she masturbated inside of her friend’s quim, the thought adding to her already overwhelming sense of bliss. This was by far one of the hottest things she had ever experienced since she had become afflicted by this curse. And… she wanted more. She was too greedy, for her own good…

Crying out as her insides were twisted up by the shrunken woman’s smaller form, Amber panted weakly as her body quivered on the ground. ‘H-H-How can… this… f-feel so good?!’ By the Archon, why had she waited so long to try this?! She would have given up anything if she could keep feeling like this for the rest of her life!

Her career didn’t matter. Her friends didn’t matter. Her family didn’t matter. All she cared for at this moment was to keep touching herself and have this pleasure flood her. It was becoming, too much for her to handle! Kicking the dirt around her as her whole body writhed, the brunette's eyes widened as she felt it… Felt, something coming.

Curling up a bit, Amber screamed before her back arched out, as the peak of her pleasure suddenly surged through her. It felt like, her insides were constricted, and the surging ecstasy had finally reached its limit. Crying out as she climaxed hard, the teenager’s shorts began to grow a damp wet spot that soon started to drip through the thick material causing the inexperienced girl to shiver before lying still altogether.

Panting quick as her breaths came in and out in sharp intakes, Ambers eyes which had been glossy and unfocused slowly began to return to normal now, but her body… it refused, to move. Lying still on the ground as the faintest tickling sensation still assaulted her from within her shorts, the battered and beaten knight of Favonius slowly began to regain her senses as her fingers twitched.

Rising slowly as her skin crawled in what could only be fear or exhilaration, the teenager soon began to breathe normally before staring down at herself. She had gotten rather dirty all of a sudden. Filth caked her form, along with sweat and other… sticky fluids…

Blushing profusely, Amber soon noticed something else causing a grin to form. There was the tiniest form of a bump in her shorts again. Reaching down and peeling back the fabric, the brunette felt her breath hitch again as she stared at the wonderful sight that lay within.

Panting as her mouth hung open, Lumine lay in a puddle of the larger teen's juices as they oozed out of her mouth, nose, and other assorted orifices. She looked completely waterlogged! Did she drown her when she shoved her inside of her-? Growing red as the implications of what she had done soon hit her, Amber felt a pang of worry now. She had just… R-Raped her…

‘By the Archons… what have I done…?’ She… wasn’t in her right mind! That had to be it! She needed to... Moaning sharply before cupping her mouth with her free hand, Amber's eyes shot back down to Lumine before they slowly began to grow glossy once more.

Laying on her side still looking like somebody who had just surfaced from the ocean’s depths, Lumine’s head rose and fell as she gave long and deliberate licks on the giantess’ lower lips, causing them to swell up eagerly much to the brunette’s embarrassment.

‘W-Well… I can’t… just leave her like this…’ She also couldn’t deny… that she looked so at home where she was now. Grinning slowly, Amber released the front of her shorts before jumping in delight as Lumine was pressed firmly against her quim again.

Giving the front of her shorts a pat, the teenager giggled before rubbing herself through her damp apparel. “Maybe… the Archons will forgive me. Just this once. I don’t think, I can ever let you out of there Lumine… You feel too good to let escape me…” Amber panted, her eyes fully hazed over once more before she got to work, on what would be her second most powerful orgasm, of her life…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Arriving at Mondstadt rather later than expected thanks to… delays, Lumine stood beside Amber as both of them blushed profusely. After the excitable knight had calmed down, at least enough to take the older blonde out of her thoroughly drenched short-shorts, things slowly reverted to normal. It also helped that Paimon had found them at some point and thankfully hadn’t joined in on the fun.

“You should really be more careful you know. If any Hilichurls saw you down there, then there wouldn’t have been anything left for Paimon to find!” The smaller Fae berated as both women looked at the ground in embarrassment.

Feeling the tension rising the further in the town they got, Lumine decided that silence wasn’t helping them out much and spoke up for the first time since she had gotten cleaned up. It was thankfully an easy ordeal since Amber had enough insight in her lust-induced stupor to strip her first before they began. The same couldn’t be said for her, however… The sound of slight squelching could still be heard with every step the brunette took.

Blushing a bit at the noise, Lumine quickly shook her head before speaking in a whisper. “L-Look… It's not her fault. I already told you what happened. We were attacked and… Well, it just sort of happened. If you have anyone to blame, then blame me.”

Fluttering around before pointing back at the blonde Paimon glowered now. “Paimon was blaming you! If you hadn’t gotten all touchy-feely with Amber then you wouldn’t have activated your curse! Hasn’t Paimon trained you enough to resist? Or does Lumine need more one-on-one training before she learns to control herself around others?”

Scratching her cheek sheepishly, a faint blush fell over the blonde’s face. “Well… I won’t say no to being used by you more often than normal.” Wincing as her forehead was bopped, Paimon whined loudly before crossing her arms as she flew beside the pair.

“You’re so hopeless Lumine. At this rate, we’ll never get you back to normal. Just try to calm down next time something like this happens.” Nodding meekly, Lumine said nothing more as she joined Amber in stoic silence. It seemed she hadn’t taken her actions that well either once everything was said and down. Her face was still as red as a Sunsettia.

Watching as they were led towards a large building, Amber opened the entrance before allowing the pair to enter. “Well… This is our headquarters for the Knights of Favonius. Just… follow this hallway down and you’ll meet our Captain.” Amber muttered quietly.

Turning back to the brunette ready to thank her, Lumine soon frowned as she watched Amber turn her back on her and begin to quicken her pace away from both her and Paimon. “Well, that was rude! I wonder if she’s still embarrassed that she played with you. It's your fault, Paimon doesn’t understand why she would have anything to be upset about.”

Sighing, the now larger woman patted the smaller fairy on her head which annoyed her, but they lapsed back into silence all the same. Walking to the end of the hall, both girls stopped at a large oaken door before the traveler knocked loudly. Amber had gone off ahead once to tell her captain about them already, so all that was left was securing a meeting which they had now done.

‘Alright, let's just try to make a good impression and not have these people worried that I’m summoning dragons to attack their city…’ It was a nonsensical notion, but fear did that to people. Waiting for a long moment before a voice finally called out loudly for them to enter, Both Lumine and Paimon pushed the doors apart and entered… before the blonde's eyes widened in horror.


“Oh my, what cute visitors we have Jean. Amber didn’t tell us that when she came by here earlier.” Looking back wide-eyed and fearful, Lumine gawked as she saw the Captain of the Knights sitting at a desk. She was wearing a battle-ready jerkin jacket, with dandelions embroider on its green cloth. She was very formal in her appearance and had an authoritative look to her.

The woman beside her though was the exact opposite. Dressed in a purple and brown witches’ attire, her large assets were easily on display for all to see, along with many other areas of her body revealing her cream-colored skin for the blonde to drink in.

‘This… is bad… oh no… This is really bad…’

Looking up from her paperwork, the regal woman raised an eyebrow before pointing to the chair in front of her. “So, you’re the Traveler we’ve heard about. Sit down, we have a lot of things to discuss.”

Gulping as her eyes met with Paimon’s equally worried ones, Lumine soon walked forward, praying with all the fading willpower she had remaining that she wouldn’t succumb to her curse, right here and now.



This was going to be, a very long meeting…