- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter for the series. This time featuring Mona trying to pay Lumine back in her own unconventional way. Features: Ass Play, Anal Vore, Scat, and Yuri.

Things had been interesting after meeting Lisa in Mondstadt. Events began taking place that the Knights of Favonius needed assistance with regularly. For Lumine and Paimon, that meant regular meetings with the various members there. Including the electro witch herself. It was almost a common occurrence for the purple garbed caster to whisk the two of them away as soon as they set foot into the large building housing her library…

 

Though all things considered, there were worse ways to spend their days. Being in Mondstadt for a while had been enlightening. It allowed the Traveler and her companions to meet a lot of other people. But, much to Lumine's dismay… that also allowed her Curse to take a hold of others too. But, it seemed like that was less and less of a concern like it had been before. At least Lisa had explained it that way.

 

‘There are no ill side effects besides feeling quite fondly of you~ I haven’t felt any internal damage to my powers. And no long-lasting effects on my stamina either. If anything, I feel more eager to see you. And you as well Paimon~ Remember to always stop by my room when you have a meeting with Jean. That is if she hasn’t fallen under your sway herself cutie~’

 

It was a short conversation. Followed by a much longer and more intimate bedroom session with the older woman. But, it did help the blonde to realize something. This curse wasn’t really a curse. If anything it was a minor inconvenience but it didn’t do anything beyond causing lust. Though what was odd to the foreign inhabitant of Teyvat was that it seemed to only latch onto women. It made the inexperienced girl wonder if it had to do with her desires or others… But that wasn’t a question even the knowledgable Lisa could answer for her. So far though, it didn’t seem like age, personality, or even prior attractions mattered. This *Curse* would affect all who were around her if they stood near her too long.

 

It started with Paimon, and then Amber followed by Lisa later. But that wasn’t the end of it. Over her travels in Mondstadt helping out the Knights of Favonius… She had met a lot of people. And now had a lot of partners too…

 

Sitting at a small table at the Wangshu Inn in Liyue, Lumine tapped her fingers as her mind raced. Since leaving Mondstadt to continue her journey (after many protests from the various bedmates she had made) the pair had begun their journey here in this new region. They had made it all the way from the Bishui Plain to Liyue Harbor city and back.

 

Things had been, rather hectic since. Especially considering the Travelers curse didn’t really have an off switch. Tapping her fingers on her other hand, Lumine grimaced silently. ‘Keqing and Ganyu… That special night with Ningguang… The party on captain Beidou’s ship… A backstage encore from Yun Jin…’ The names in her head went on and on. And her list of women now under her curse was growing exponentially. Which happened to be why she and Paimon were back at Wangshu Inn.

 

Amber had requested her help back in Mondstadt… But, that help had been less of a task and more of an itch she couldn’t stand anymore. She got pretty regular calls from her friends around the region. It was eating up a lot of the time she normally would use to search for her brother.

 

‘Maybe that was what the real curse was meant to do…’ If she was constantly having sex like a crazed nymphomaniac, then finding Aether was rather pointless. “Hey, are you even listening to Paimon!” Blinking a few times as her mind focused back to the present, Lumine looked down in surprise as she saw food in front of her. She hadn’t even seen the waitress come by…

 

“If you don’t eat your food then Paimon’s going to claim it!” The fairy announced eagerly before reaching for a small dish of dumplings in front of her. Snatching them away in a hurry, the blonde scowled at her companion before popping one of the steaming gyoza into her mouth. ‘Hot, hot!’ Blowing a few times through clenched teeth, the teenager winced as she grabbed some water to cool off her burned tongue.

 

“Gluttony will surely lead you to ruin, my apprentice. Try not to take after your little friend too much~” Looking up from their food simultaneously, both Lumine and Paimon were surprised by who they saw. Standing beside them, was Mona Megistus. Though the last name was often forgotten in favor of just calling her less formally.

 

Coughing in surprise as she got a hold of her still stinging mouth, Lumine looked back at the hydromancer somewhat perplexed why she was even there. “Mona? What are you doing all the way out here?” She had been living in Mondstadt for a while after… an unfortunate situation involving another friend of theirs who she thought was her rival. That was another story altogether though…

 

Resting a hand on her hip, the raven-haired magus lifted up a small envelope before pulling out a single paper from it. “I had duties to perform of course. My columns are world-renowned you must know. I have contracts in both Mondstadt and Liyue. So I must always deliver these important documents myself to each region personally to see they end up where they should and not be abused by others.” Mona announced proudly.

 

Thinking about it a moment, the blonde soon felt a wry smile form on her face. “Did they raise the cost of shipping to Liyue again?” Regional exports including documents had a tax over there. Stiffening, Mona’s eyes narrowed before she turned away in a huff. “How should I know! I-I always deliver my fortune columns this way. It comes with the added benefit that I get to visit the places I love so dearly. Mondstadt is wonderful… but it’s certainly not Liyue. Regardless, I’ve already delivered to Liyue Harbor. Wangshu Inn was my final stop before I departed back home.” Mona smiled cheerfully.

 

Looking up from her meal, Paimon hummed before pointing at their table. “If you’re finished working then come sit with us! Our food just got here, so the waitress can get you something too!” Pausing thoughtfully, Mona soon smiled before shrugging nonchalantly. “I suppose checking up on you would be more in-depth if I partook in your meal.”

 

Seating herself between them, Lumine felt her thoughts wander a bit as she spoke casually with their old friend. Mona was, an interesting case. While to say the curse afflicting the blonde reacted fast towards most women, it actually hadn’t with the astrologist. It might have been due to how quickly their journey had started and ended or it might have been because the hydromancer was constantly busy with work and in desperate need of mora. Regardless, it left her free from the burden many others had undertaken due to the blonde. And she was happy to keep it that way.

 

Flagging down the waitress once she was free, Mona was quick to order. Though that was where another particular dilemma came up. “And how much would the… vegetarian Abalonne be…? I-I see… umm, how about the Crusted Crab Roe? T-That m-much!? A-Ahh… yes… well…” Going down the list repeatedly and looking more and more crestfallen by the minute, Lumine almost wanted to sigh.

 

‘I probably should have expected this…’ Neither she nor Paimon was strapped for cash. Their constant journeys often lead to lucrative opportunities. But Mona was… not as lucky. Seeing the panicked expression as she tried to find something apparently within her price range, the traveler couldn’t bear to see her prideful front be chipped away any more than it already was.

 

“Oh? Didn't Paimon mention that we would cover the bill?” Lumine tossed out, looking away deliberately not to smirk at the startled face the raven-haired girl was giving her. “E-Excuse me?!” Glancing back to her self-proclaimed *teacher* with a smile she nodded.

 

“We were already here eating and invited you to join us. It’s only right we pay for your meal.” Blushing a bit, Mona looked away about to decline before the blonde's hand shot out pointing to the first dish the other girl had asked about. “This ones particularly good. They sear it wonderfully! Each bite is always great.”

 

Knowing she had won out over the other girl's pride as a loud growl echoed out beneath the table, Mona continued to blush before sighing softly. “I wouldn’t normally take handouts… But, you are correct. This was an invitation after all. A-And while rude of you to offer,  It would be just as rude of me to reject it. So I shall graciously accept your generosity.” Mona muttered succinctly. It was clear she didn’t know whether to thank the blonde or try to keep up her act in front of her.

 

Feeling a quick twinge as heat blossomed inside her, Lumine quickly looked away before inhaling deeply. ‘D-Damn it…’ That face Mona made was cute! She felt the first effects of her curse acting up. She had to get control now before anything escalated.

 

“D-Don’t mention it…” The blonde muttered softly before pushing her remaining gyoza towards the other girl. “Help yourself, I’m feeling pretty full…” Slapping Paimon’s hands away as she pushed the dish over to the other girl, Lumine went back to what she had been thinking about before… and then realized that was a horrible idea considering she didn’t want to shrink right here in front of one of the few friends she had met that didn’t already know her secret…

 

When it came to women, that was too and far between. Jean was one. But there were definite looks she got from the regal woman that made the traveler suspect she did know. Considering what she had done with Barbera… that was most likely… They had started after meeting the singing deaconess…

 

There was also Yanfei. The lawyer had been far too busy to actually get aroused during their few meetings together. That wasn’t to say she wasn’t beautiful in her own right though. And of course, there was Shenhe. That was an odd occurrence actually. She did get aroused too much and the curse took effect. But instead of acting on what a lot of others had, the white-haired Adeptus-born woman had prominently guarded her against anyone until the curse wore off. It didn’t seem like she knew what she had felt and chose to ignore it rather than give in. Perhaps willpower had something to do with it?

 

“Lumine?” Blinking again having been brought out of her… escapades, the blonde blushed weakly before looking to Mona who wore an almost equally blushing expression. “C-Come again…? Sorry, I was… lost in thought. What’s up?”

 

Nodding as she composed herself, the hydromancer smiled cheerily as she rested a hand under her chin. “As I was saying, and do try to keep up when your teachers speaking to you~ Since we are in Liyue once more, how about I treat you both to something special since you’ve honored me with this splendid meal?”

 

Furrowing her brow, the traveler looked to her friend, but Paimon was equally confused. “What do you want to treat us to? Paimon’s kinda full now.” The little fae blushed, multiple plates doubling what either of them had ordered having been cleared by her already.

 

“It’s not food, but it is a surprise. You’ll either have to accept my offer or reject it. No secrets are ever revealed lightly by an astrologist you know. It’s simply not in our nature. So what say you both?” Mona offered a sly smile on her features now. It was clear she had them both intrigued.

 

Debating a little, Lumine soon sighed. It wasn’t like the pair had anywhere else to be right now. They had just delivered some meat to the butcher here at the inn so their next destination was unknown. At least it was until someone wanted her to spend some time with them… That probably wouldn’t be very long…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘I made a mistake! I made a terrible, terrible, mistake… ‘

 

 

Feeling panic in the pit of her stomach as she was dragged in by her hand, Lumine looked around in fear as she saw women walking in and out of the area around her in little more than just a towel to cover themselves. Or in a few cases, absolutely nothing at all revealing themselves bare in all their glory…

 

“I… I d-didn’t know there was a hot spring here in Liyue…” It was well hidden… But it was definitely here out in the open. How had neither she nor Paimon come across it before?! Wanting to cover her eyes as a pair of women chatted to each other as they passed her by, the traveler had to take deep, deliberate breaths to calm down. It was like she was holding a torch in a firework shop! 

 

“It is pretty well out of the way. But the owners here are quite fond of my columns. Since I deliver to them personally, they offer me free use of their heated springs when I stop by. I already talked with them. They said I could bring my disciples with me from time to time. We even get to use our own private spring. It certainly is a fair trade for a meal, is it not?” Mona gloated before pulling the blushing blonde into a room separating the pair from the others around them.

 

Looking over to Paimon pleadingly, the smaller fairy didn’t even seem to notice as she tugged on her dress already stripping down. Were they seriously going to do this?! But it was hard to back out now as they reached the changing room. Moving over to a small bench and taking off her ornaments, Mona paid the blonde no mind and she too started stripping. And, it took all the will the foreign blonde had not to gawk at her outright.

 

Her spandex suit was skintight already and clung to her form for dear life. Seeing it being peeled off… how the sweat sprayed out from the fabric… How her pale flesh began showing inch by inch… How her ass began to peak from-

 

Feeling her mouth shut abruptly, Lumine let out an eep as Paimon scowled back at her. “Hey! Get a hold of yourself! Paimon wants to enjoy this too you know! Not babysit you while you ogle Mona!” Blushing from being reprimanded so easily for her weakness, the larger girl looked away sheepishly. That had actually been pretty close. She felt the magic stirring suddenly inside her. It was pretty easy to fall prey to it though if she gave in.

 

“Are you going to change Lumine?” Glancing back to the raven-haired Astralogist and immediately regretting it, the traveler nodded weakly as she saw a small white towel doing little to conceal the other girl's form. It clung almost as tightly to her hips and chest as her leotard did! And now she was swaying her hips as she walked away! This was almost too much!

 

Wincing as her head was smacked, Lumine whined as she saw her tiny companion looking back at her with folded arms. “Does Paimon need to blindfold you all the time or something?! Sheesh…” Fluttering over and grabbing a washcloth instead of a full towel, the smaller fae fluttered out the opening following not far behind Mona.

 

Now alone and a bit more at ease since there was nothing to drool over, Lumine groaned before shaking her head furiously. ‘Come on! Damn it, stay cool!’ She could do this! She wouldn’t let this curse affect her life all the time as it had been. Lisa had helped train her after all! Sure… a lot of those sessions ended in them having sex… B-But a lot of them didn’t too! She could do this!

 

Feeling some resolve come her way, the foreign girl nodded to herself as she stripped off her clothes to join her two friends. She could do this. It was an isolated spring. There would be no one to look at! And so long as she didn’t stare at Mona, she would be just fine! Though Paimon was one of the few people who could bring her back from the brink of weakness… Hopefully, she didn’t impose on her that much while they were bathing…

 

Stepping through the small opening and looking out at the rocky onsen, Lumine felt herself relax as she saw Mona sunken down into the waters to her neck. Same with Paimon but she had opted to lay in a small bucket floating beside the raven-haired girl instead, as she lazily sighed. ‘Well… this might not be so bad…’

 

Joining her friends and sinking down into the searing waters, the traveler felt aches and pains immediately beginning to leave her body she didn’t know she had. Gasping softly before it turned into a hiss as she eased her body down to sit, relaxation overcame her. This was something she could focus on easily. Perhaps this wasn’t as worrying as she had made it out to be.

 

“It’s nice, isn’t it? These springs are mineral springs blessed by Rex Lapis himself. Or at least that’s what the rumors say. I will admit though, these waters rejuvenate unlike any I’ve come across on my travels.” Mona purred as she stretched out her lithe limbs.

 

Nodding absentmindedly as she let calm overtake her, Lumine's mind started to drift off as she took in the warm sensation of her body being caressed on all sides by the gentle ripples coming out from the fountainhead. This truly was a nice surprise coming from Mona of all people. But, that wasn’t the only surprise it seemed as the blonde felt the water shift as something moved within it.

 

Opening her eyes back up tiredly, Lumine shifted her gaze over to her friend before almost jumping up in surprise as she saw the younger girl seated closer to her. They were almost leaning into one another! “Shall I entertain you while we bathe? These waters aren’t only perfect for relieving the body's burdens you know. I can scry things clearer than anywhere else here in Liyue. It’s part of the charm they have over me~” Mona beamed.

 

Blushing as she watched the girl weaving her hands in and out of the water's surface, circles began etching into the face of the spring shimmering and glowing. “While I can’t reveal the secrets of the universe since that would be a blatant disregard for the rules of Astrology, I can make simple predictions as I do occasionally on my columns. For instance~” She paused as her hands extended before she tapped the top of the water.

 

Immediately it began to rise and float around her into various shapes and mirrors. Each had different pictures reflected in them. “These are desires you wish to seek. They’re revealed only to you so they’ll be different for whoever gleams them. See something you’d like to pursue? I can help guide you towards it later~” Mona winked.

 

Watching the various shimmering pictures, Lumines eyes shifted from simple things like the Jade Parcels Xiangling had made for her on their first meeting, to the performance she had witnessed by Yun Jin atop the Jade Palace. But, the more she looked… the more, erotic it began to seem. Images of her various companions showed up. Many in provocative clothes. Were these her desires or memories?! No, no… she had never seen Sucrose dressed up in something that embarrassing… however she wanted to now…

 

But, one image stood out the most among the many *desires* as Mona had put it. And it was none other than her. Dressed in her normal leotard, the raven-haired girl bent over revealing her ass to her with a smirk on her face. Was this, how she saw her? Or how she wanted her…?

 

“See anything worth pursuing?” Jumping as if caught red-handed, Lumine quickly looked away as her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. “N-N-No! Nothing in particular… These are all… just things I’ve experienced before. I’m fine with the memories I have.” She lied as her eyes stayed averted from the probing girl’s.

 

Pouting a little, Mona glanced at the many mirrors of water before dropping all but one. “I-I see… well, then let's narrow it down. This should be the one your heart truly desires! Hopefully, it's something you can pursue…”

 

Not wanting to look but feeling curiosity get the better of her, Lumine finally gave in and peaked at the remaining image before feeling her heart skip a beat. In it, was Mona again. And she was no longer in her deep blue starred leotard and instead wore a see-through nightgown made of something lacy and revealing.

 

Glaring at the image as all sense of restraint left her, the entranced girl licked her lips hungrily. Mona looked, so cute! Nothing was being revealed but it was such a scanty garment she didn’t need to! This would forever be burned into her mind… Desire sounded about right. The traveler didn’t know she even saw her friends like this but… now she wanted nothing more than to see her in it!

 

“So~ Is it something worth pursuing~?” Mona beamed a hint of mischief on her face now. Taking in a deep breath to stop herself from shivering (which was odd considering she was neck-deep in a hot spring) the blonde wanted to say yes, but… she had to remind herself. This was just what her mind wanted to see. Not how Mona really was…

 

Shutting her eyes forcefully and with pain from having to tear them from the breathtaking view, Lumine silently shook her head. “N-N-No… It was… j-just… My brother! Y-Yes, it was my brother… I’m already pursuing him so it's rather moot…” she lied.

 

Eying Lumine with a bit of surprise on her face, the raven-haired astrologist pouted before standing up. “I-I see… well, in that case, I should get rid of this thing then…” Nodding as she continued to soak with her eyes firmly shut, an odd ripple from the pool caught Lumines attention.

 

Cracking open her eyes wearily, they suddenly shot open as the blonde watched her friend standing up and over her now fully naked! Her towel lay in the water discarded revealing all the once hidden flesh the traveler had never been privy to before.

 

Waving her hands as she kept her back to the other girl, Mona began forcing the mirror of water back down, her arms shifting her body back and forth causing her ass to sway not far from the other girl’s face. It was too much…

 

Reaching outward with trembling hands, the older girl's eyes were transfixed and hyper-focused on the sight of the hydromancer's pale ass cheeks as they jiggled from her every movement. And, it didn’t take long for her hands, to touch them.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise from the contact, Mona suddenly felt herself falling as her foot slipped out from under her. Crashing backward into the rocks as she splashed into the pool of water, the startled girl blushed brightly before turning around. “Y-You touched my butt?! Why did you-“ she began… before something odd occurred…

 

Lumine, was gone… And an odd feeling came over the startled girl. Something was moving… down there… Peaking into the water as she felt something wiggling against her bottom, Mona’s eyes slowly began to widen as she reached a hand towards her ass, and figured out exactly what it was…

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Both of you are so stupid! Why did you have to ruin a fun day by getting all touchy-touchy Lumine! And why did you need to let everyone in Liyue know you were bathing here Mona! Paimon was sleeping happily till you woke her up!”

 

Blushing red as she sat on the edge of the springs, Mona shivered as she saw the smaller fairy fluttering in front of her as she vented in annoyance. Glancing over to Lumine as she hung her head in shame, the raven-haired girl was at a loss for words. She was so… so tiny! Finding the girl only a couple of inches tall and trapped between her ass had been the most shocking experience of her life!

 

Shaking her head quickly, Mona pointed down to the blonde sputtering as she spoke. “W-W-Why is she so small?! What in the abyss is going on! I never saw any of these events when I scryed this today! E-E-Explain immediately! You should both be freaking out too!”

 

Sighing, Paimon was about to answer, before Lumines voice spoke up catching both their attention. “S-Scryed this? Wait, what are you talking about Mona?” Looking up to the larger girl as her face suddenly went blank, a brighter blush than the one she had already worn overtook her face.

 

“I-I Uhm… well, that’s…” Waiting for an answer, Lumines eyes slowly began to widen. “Wait… are you telling me you planned for us to come to these hot springs all along?! Is that why you met us back at the restaurant?! Actually, was that how you knew where we were?!”

 

Panicking as she waved her hands dismissively, Paimon fluttered close to the other girl's face before looking at her closely. “Huh… I think I get it now. You’re under Lumines curse, aren’t you?” Blinking in surprise, the Astrologist looked back at the fae confused. “C-Curse? W-What curse?! I didn’t know anything about a curse! Are you ill?” She barked out looking back at the tiny girl in fear.

 

Sighing together, both Lumine and Paimon knew there was no way to avoid this topic now that the cat was out of the bag. “Well… it’s not your typical curse…” the fairy began, before going into detail about all that was involved with the traveler’s plight. It didn’t go over so well…

 

Growing horrified after each explanation, Mona’s face held shock of terror as they told her all the things the blonde had done… and all the people she had done it with. The list was quite extensive. By the time they finished, the hydromancer pressed her hands into her face hiding it from them both.

 

“So to sum it up… If you have Lumine shrink around you, poof! You’re cursed too! At least that’s been the pattern. And YOU made her dwindle with your big butt! So this is your fault in the end.” The fairy shrugged. It was a bit of a harsh way to put it. But, it seemed the fae had been really enjoying the springs before they interrupted her soak…

 

Sitting in silence as she looked up at the larger girl, Lumine thought over everything that had happened before sighing. “Why did you bring us here Mona… This is probably the worst place to have taken me…” Sniffling, the Astrologist whimpered as she looked down at the tiny girl. “I-I-I didn’t know! I-I swear I didn’t see any of these events!”

 

Crossing her arms as she waited for her to continue, Lumine soon had her questions answered as Mona whined out her explanation. “L-Look! I know you like women! I’ve known that since I first met you! I did run into you at the restaurant accidentally! And… well, after you shared your food with me… I figured I’d give you… a reward…” Mona whispered, her face blushing brightly as she looked away ashamed.

 

Blushing herself now, Lumine shivered as her mind went back to the events before she had shrunken down. “So those *visions* you showed me?” Nodding shamefully, Mona sighed before wiping down some tears in the corners of her eyes. “W-Well… They were desires you have. I just… made one more visible that you might have not seen…”

 

Nodding now, the smaller girl looked over the giantess feeling second-hand embarrassment for her. “You inserted yourself to pay me back? Is that right?” Cringing, Mona finally nodded. “L-Look! I saw that you and I were at the hot springs here but I didn’t know why. Then, I met you at the restaurant and… well… It just seemed weird that you always looked away from me when we interacted. When I learned you liked girls… well, I don’t consider myself undesirable… so I thought it an appropriate reward for you being such a… w-well behaved student to your master! That’s all!” Mona huffed before crossing her arms.

 

“So… it’s all your fault then. You had better take responsibility now that Lumine is small.” Blinking, the raven-haired girl looked to Paimon as the fairy floated over to her hand towel and pulled it out of the bucket she had been using.

 

“T-T-Take responsibility?! F-For what! Explain!” Mona snapped; embarrassment evident in her tone. Wringing out the rag, the tiny fae fluttered uncomfortably close to the taller girl's face before pointing at her. “You! Shrunk Lumine! You! Made her curse take ahold of her with your big bubble butt! So, you! Can take care of her needs to make her change back. There’s only one way to fix her, remember?” Paimon finished before flying towards the ledge of the springs separating them from the public side. “Paimon’s going to soak away from you two so she doesn’t join in. Have fun~”

 

Gaping as her mouth opened and closed, Mona’s eyes were wide with disbelief. Did she really just tell her too… Looking down at Lumine as the smaller girl blushed brightly beside her, the taller girl gulped before crossing her arms over her chest fearfully. ‘Damn it! Why didn’t my predictions show me any of this happening to me!’

 

Sitting in silence as the minutes passed by, neither girl said anything to the other until it got too awkward to handle. Puffing out her cheeks, Mona shook her head slowly before sighing under her breath. “A-Alright, fine! As your mentor… I must teach you. Since I may have made a teensy mistake… it’s only proper I correct it. Therefore… you may touch… m-my butt…” Mona whispered the last bit before leaning forward and pushing her ass closer to the tiny blonde.

 

Blushing, all the same, Lumine looked on at the plump pale cheeks of the hydromancer, desire clearly showing in her eyes. “G-Go ahead and fondle it as much as you want! Make sure you get your fill and let this curse lift!” Mona mumbled. This was so humiliating! But, it was her fault… So maybe she should at least do this for the person she had brought here to thank in the first place…

 

Letting out a startled eep as she felt something make contact with her rear, the Astrologist stared down as a shiver trembled through her. Hugging her left cheek and pressing her body into her fatty rump, Lumine nuzzled and caressed the raven-haired girl's ass with a euphoric look on her face. Did… did she really like it that much?!

 

Biting her bottom lip as she saw the curse beginning to affect the smaller girl firsthand, an odd sense of curiosity crept over her. ‘I wonder how much she loves my butt…’ That… had been a weird thought. It felt, foreign. But she was feeling an urge to test the bounds of her curiosity. It… couldn’t hurt, right? After all… she did say that Lumine could do as she wanted. Perhaps… helping her out might be alright…?

 

Feeling a forceful urge poking and prodding her mind, Mona couldn’t resist its sway any longer as she leaned over onto her side exposing the crevice between her ass cheeks. Would she, do it? Just how much did the smaller girl like her butt?

 

Feeling answer come in the form of said tiny woman leaping in between her cheeks, Mona let out a stifled cry of surprise before blushing a whole new shade of red. ‘Oh, Archons… s-she’s actually climbing into by b-butt!’ Should she put her foot down? Should she try to pull the tiny girl away before she got too close to the larger girl’s sensitive hole…? No, that was filthy! Lumine would never want to go near there! ‘But… what if she did…?’

 

Moving a hand up to her temple as she rubbed it, Mona tried to figure out where all these thoughts were coming from but it was hard to do anything with her friend climbing between her ass cheeks! Gritting her teeth as frustration settled in, the hydromancer decided she needed some time to think. Rolling back on her side, the larger girl puffed out her cheeks once more as she trapped the tiny blonde in place beneath her.

 

Letting out a gasp as her body was crushed beneath Mona’s impressive weight, Lumine felt her head growing dizzy as her body ached to be touched. This pang of pleasure was intense! She had been able to control herself for a while now when the curse began to activate. But once it fully took effect, she completely lost it. And nothing spelled her doom more than a plump ass in front of her. Paimon could attest to that since she used her own to get her way more often than not…

 

Licking the salty sweat that began to roll down Mona’s pale cheeks, the traveler’s eyes beaded as she frantically wiggled around. She wanted more! The smell was potent in here! It was intoxicating to her senses! Leaning forward and biting gently, the shrunken girl tried her hardest to get Mona to move but it didn’t look like she accomplished much of anything. This was torture! All she could do here was lay still and trapped until the larger girl decided to lean back off her!

 

Trembling as she felt the frantic struggles beneath her bottom, Mona couldn’t help but smile as her eyes grew glossier and hazed over. ‘She does feel pretty good down there… I wonder, why I didn’t do this the moment she shrunk down? She can’t stop me…’ The power she had over her friend… was beginning to turn her on…

 

Moving a shaky hand down to her crotch, the raven-haired girl moaned softly as her fingers touched her needy lower lips. They were wet and sticky… She was, turned on? Of course, she was! Who wouldn’t be when they had so much control over someone else’s life! This was so hot! Why had she resisted this and tried to play it safe?! She should have just done what she wished the moment she learned about this curse! And right now… she did want to do something. It felt gross to think about… but the Astrologist couldn’t see why she wouldn’t do it, to her helpless friend… It just made… sense…

 

Feeling the pressure lesson slowly, Lumines eyes grew wide with desire upon seeing Mona lifting her butt off her. Reaching up with need not wanting to stop feeling the squishy warmth that had come from being sat on, the diminutive blonde didn’t need to wait long as a hand shot out to grab her.

 

Feeling her body squeezed tightly on all sides, the smaller girl grunted in surprise briefly taken out of her lust-induced stupor. “M-M-Mona?!” Looking up and feeling an odd sense of trepidation, the smaller girl wasn’t sure what to make of her friend's face. She was smiling… but it left the traveler feeling unsettled. She looked so comfortable with what she was doing to her where before she had been utterly mortified.

 

“Lesson one, my disciple… Obey your Master. Any order I give you, you must obey!” Mona said sternly before her free hand came out pulling apart her plump ass cheeks. “And for your first order… You get to make me feel good in here~ I can’t imagine it will be that pleasant for you. But, you did like my butt. It’s only fitting you have it~” The Astrologist laughed. Her voice sounded off. It was then Lumine knew, that the curse was fully in control now over the other girl.

 

Feeling its claws beginning to sink back into her senses, the shrunken girl tried to remain sane now that some of her thoughts came back to her… but that didn’t happen upon seeing the larger girl’s puckered asshole approaching her. Gaping as she saw Mona clenching and unclenching her anus, the wrinkled ring of flesh winked at her repeatedly causing the blonde to grow needy once more. She wanted to touch it! Wanted to taste it! Wanted to play with it! She needed it!

 

Seeing the eagerness coming from her friend, Mona laughed harshly. “Fufufu~ You’re rather pathetic looking when you beg to be brought before someone's ass. The look does suit you though when you’re so small and helpless. I’ll grant you the privilege this time. Now make me feel good before I decide that my butt's too good for you” Mona huffed. Her pride was still front and center. And even if she felt the inexplicable urge to use Lumine, she wouldn’t just do it to make her happy. She had to know that this was an honor.

 

As she drew closer, Lumines eyes grew wide as desire nestled deep into her senses. She didn’t care about anything now but this! Making contact with the hydromancer's puckered hole, the blonde immediately got to work as her tongue came out instantly. Lapping at the wrinkled skin and moaning loudly, the smaller girl felt elated as she pressed her face into her friend's asshole.

 

It was so big! And it moved beneath her touches. She wanted to experience more! And surprisingly she did… because apparently, Mona wasn’t stopping. Grunting in surprise as her head was shoved hard into the larger girl's anus, the traveler soon realized what was happening to her. She didn’t know if she should be screaming praises to Mona… or wondering if this was going too far. But… she didn’t get the chance to do either, as her head suddenly slipped in.

 

Gasping out her surprise from the feeling of something entering her asshole for the first time, Mona hummed thoughtfully as she felt the smaller girl’s head moving within her. ‘Hmm, not all that unpleasant actually…’ She had never wanted to experiment with pleasure via her butt before. But, with the shrunken girl in hand… this seemed too good an opportunity to waste.

 

Twisting the tiny girl in with some difficulty, the Astrologist didn’t stop as she clenched her ass trying to suck the smaller girl up it. “C-C-Come on! S-Stop, resisting me! O-Obey your teacher!” Giving a final shove and experiencing a shock of pleasure travel through her unlike the other pushes she had given the tiny girl, Mona’s eyes were wide with disbelief.

 

Gasping and falling onto her side as she felt Lumine shift inside of her, the larger girl trembled on the stony ground as pleasure rocked her body. ‘O-Oh Archon’s… this feeling!’ Grinning as she knew she had made the right decision, the raven-haired girl leaned up before pressing her ass hard into the ground. Lumine, was going nowhere!

 

Panting hard and fast as darkness greeted her on all sides, the traveler felt stuffy air greet her lungs causing her to cough. It reeked in here! It smelled foul and took her right out of her fantasies with the larger girl’s ass. This was the first time, the smaller girl had ever been inside of one before! Sure, she did a lot of stuff with Paimon’s butt… but she had never been small enough before to actually crawl inside of it deeply!

 

Struggling as the intense heat of the larger girl pelted her, Lumines head grew fuzzy. She still felt excited somehow even through all this. Her hand was thankfully pressed into her stomach when she had been forcefully inserted into Mona. And that allowed her to touch herself!

 

Fingering her pussy furiously, the blonde's mind raged on as half of her screamed that this was wrong and she was in trouble while the other ordered her to obey Mona and pleasure her. The latter won out, unfortunately. Feeling her mind for the first time aware that she shouldn’t be here but unable to stop herself, Lumine whimpered as she began licking the hydromancer's anal walls.

 

It left a bitter earthy taste in her mouth that the smaller girl wasn’t prepared for. But, she didn’t stop. Crying softly as she licked the larger girl's foul interior, pleasure coursed through her as she listened to the rapid thumping of Mona’s heart beating with intent. It was growing faster by the second it seemed. And the walls around her kept closing in before retreating only to do it again, and again…

 

Moaning on the ground having taken to her side once more for better positioning, Mona panted hard and fast as she fingered herself out in the open. This was so wrong… She shouldn’t be doing this! Not in her favorite Hot Springs no less! But… she couldn’t help it! Her friend was trapped inside of her ass! And she was wiggling around so much that it felt intoxicating!

 

Clenching hard as a grin spread over her face, Mona bit her bottom lip as desire shot through her. She could almost feel the exact outline of the tiny girl with her ass! She felt so wonderful there! It almost made her think… that she might keep her there permanently…

 

The thought only added to the Astrologist's pleasure, unfortunately. Writhing on the ground, Mona whimpered as she felt her sweat mixing with the dirt. So close! Lumine did this! It was all her fault! Why did, her disciple have to feel so good inside her!

 

Moving the hand she wasn’t currently using to masturbate with back towards her ass, Mona quietly grit her teeth as she positioned her ring finger against her anus. She needed her deeper… this feeling… it wasn’t, enough! It would never be enough…

 

As she continued to lick and wiggle inside her friend, an odd feeling began to overtake Lumine. Opening her eyes which still hadn’t adjusted to the writhing darkness around her, the blonde soon understood what was happening as she felt something poking her bare feet again.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise as she was shoved forward, the tiny girl wriggled harder earning a loud wail from her current imprisoner. She was actually pushing her deeper!? Panicking once more for fear of what was going to happen, Lumine tried to kick back the finger touching her, but it was pointless to fight it as her body aided by the slick and sticky walls around her squeezed her deeper into the hydromancer's pungent ass…

 

Feeling wetness as something warm and smelly overtook her face, Lumine cried for Mona to stop, but it was lost on deaf ears. And eventually, it was lost to even the larger girl’s ass as the traveler's head sunk deep into something foul and wet… along with the rest of her body as she was slowly squeezed forward more…

 

Bucking into her hand as she lost track of her friend's body, Mona didn’t stop as she used both hands to finger herself. Wiggling a digit up her ass and three fingers for her drenched cunt, the woman's eyes were wide with desire as she spasmed on the ground. This feeling… was so much stronger than it ever had been before! Was this Lumines fault too?!

 

Thinking about the blonde's predicament and how she must be faring, however… had been a mistake. The thought of seeing the blonde’s body squeezed on all sides by her shitty walls and forced to stay there helpless as she was used as a sex toy… was a mental image Mona hadn’t been prepared for.

 

Crying out loudly as she came hard into her hand, the raven-haired girl panted noisy and fast as she fell still, her body still curled up as she began to slowly come down from her pleasure high. That… had been… the best orgasm of her life! Grinning like a madwoman, the Astrologist's eyes had almost lost all reason as an instinct inside her told her to do it again! Harder now! Faster! She needed to keep touching herself! She needed to keep using Lumine like the object she was! But… reason still remained somewhere in her mind. And it came back full force as she heard the owner of the hot springs call out to her from the other side of the door leading to her spring.

 

“Hey! Is everything alright in there? I heard a scream!”

 

Panicking, Mona rolled quickly into the pool only then realizing she had still had her hands inside her as she sputtered briefly, choking on the water before her head popped back up. It hadn’t been a second too late either though as an attendant walked in to see a red-faced Mona blushed madly and looking away awkwardly inside the steamy pool.

 

“Is, everything alright miss?” Nodding stiffly, the raven-haired girl glanced at the other woman before shrugging sheepishly. “M-M-My apologies… I… saw a spider…” Giving the younger girl an odd look, the worker soon shrugged before heading back inside, unaware that three girls had entered this spring and only one was still present.

 

Sighing with relief having not been caught redhanded for public indecency, Mona’s rational mind slowly began sinking back into her consciousness once left alone. Lumine, was still struggling inside of her ass. And the pleasure was just too intoxicating to ignore!

 

Grinning as her glossy eyes focused upward towards the cloudy evening skies, the Astrologist began fingering herself once more in the warm spring waters as she basked in the feeling of control she had over her friend. She could get used to this…

 

And, she just might… Mona never wanted to let the traveler leave her ass… It was hard to find a reason to ever let her go…

 

A toy didn’t choose who played with it after all…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

The next morning…

 

“YOU’RE SO STUPID! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HER INSIDE OF YOUR BUTT SO LONG!? DOES PAIMON NEED TO BABYSIT YOU NEXT TIME?!”

 

 

Blushing harder than she ever had in her life, tears streaked down Mona’s face as she sat on a toilet back in Lumine and Paimon’s room at the Wangshu Inn. She couldn’t quite remember everything that transpired yesterday evening. But, she had been awoken naked on a chair at the hot springs they had gone to by Paimon screaming at her to tell her where their friend was.

 

Unfortunately, that did bring back some memories. And they were unbelievable to Mona. ‘Why… WHY WOULD I DO THIS TO HER?!’ She had shoved her friend inside of her ass! Who does that?! Worse off, she had lost track of her somehow… Which, led to the awkwardness of what was going on right now.

 

Seated on a toilet with a distraught fairy screaming in front of her face, Mona had never felt more humiliated in her life. How was she supposed to get their friend out of her butt when she was being distracted so much!

 

“And another thing! Why would you let Lumine anywhere near your stupid butthole! She can’t think when she's cursed! Even Paimon can’t stop her from going crazy when she sees hers! What did you think she would do when you showed her yours?!” The fae screamed, her voice growing raw with concern.

 

This was one of the countless times the fairy had to *save* her friend from someone's body. Usually, it was their crotch where they would shove the blonde inside their pussies and fall asleep from the pleasure of having masturbated so much they pass out afterward. Though there was that one time she had to wait awkwardly with Xiangling after she ate her… That was a REALLY worrying time…

 

Though, it did teach both Lumine and Paimon that the curse put some kind of protection around the smaller girl. If you could survive being eaten alive and… let out… then what Mona had done wouldn’t kill the smaller girl. But, the fae wasn’t about to go lightly! She was the one who had to take care of her friend once she came back out after all! And that was going to be nasty!

 

Wanting to scream at the hydromancer again as that thought came to mind, Mona finally had enough as she forced some water out of her hands shoving the fairy out the bathroom door. “JUST LET ME GO IN PEACE, DAMN IT!” She couldn’t free their friend while being yelled out like this.

 

Now alone, the Astrologist sighed tiredly as she clenched and forced her bowels to comply with her wishes. ‘I really am the worst…’ If she knew even a shred of this would happen, then she never would have tried to arouse the traveler with her plan. It was such a stupid plan too! She couldn’t force her to like her…

 

Though, a part of Mona liked that she now knew it wasn’t because Lumine didn’t find her appealing. She was just worried she would get cursed. And… now she was. Propping up a hand beneath her chin as she thought about that particular oddity, the raven-haired girl wanted to ponder this more but… a shift in her gut told her that the time she had been waiting for had come.

 

Blushing, Mona held her stomach gently before sighing deeply. Grunting afterward, she felt her anus expand before a loud plop echoed out into the water under her. Followed by an uncomfortable shudder as she was hit back by cold water from the bowl.

 

Giving her ass another flex, it seemed that was it. Standing up and ignoring the urge to wipe and flush, Mona looked down into the toilet bowl recoiling a little from the sight of her own poop. She wasn’t really experienced with looking at such things…

 

There was one log… and a rather large one at that. It was well compacted, and the hydromancer could see nothing odd about it. Had she not known better, she would assume nothing of miss. But… she did. And that made this process even grosser.

 

Grabbing a pair of chopsticks she had taken from the inn earlier, the raven-haired girl poked and prodded what remained from her lunch from the day before, and found what she was looking for. Wedged deep in, and looking utterly miserable, was Lumine.

 

Shit coated her on all sides. It escaped out from her mouth and nose too! This was horrible. Feeling even worse for her actions, the larger girl wasted no time plucking the smaller girl out from the bowel like a piece of Zhongyuan chop suey before moving her to the sink and rinsing her off. She added a bit of her hydromancy to the task too to get a deeper clean…

 

Waking suddenly as cold wetness overtook her body, Lumine coughed as something foul escaped her mouth and nose. Wriggling around frantically both dazed and confused, the blonde's eyes were met with water splashing against her before she was raised out of it and brought up towards someone's face.

 

Looking blearily up as the girl’s visage came back to her, the traveler soon smiled as she saw Mona looking down at her. Her face was red and tear-streaked, and she looked absolutely miserable. “Thank the Archon’s you’re alright! I was scared I might have…” Mona trailed off, panic evident in her tone.

 

Blinking slowly as her foggy mind processed what had happened, Lumine looked around as she pieced it together. Running water to wake her up. A foul stench on her body. The toilet full and… eew… Letting out a sigh as she came to an understanding, having done this assessment almost every day since coming to Tevhet with a whole host of different women, the blonde silently nodded.

 

“Y-Yeah... I-I’m alright Mona… Umm… Did you… I mean… did we…” The tiny girl trailed off, embarrassment evident in her tone. She couldn’t recall it all, but she did remember Mona sitting on her at one point. The jump wouldn’t be far considering what she had already seen.

 

Fidgeting, Mona silently nodded. Sighing once again as she began wringing out her hair, only to cringe as other… things came out with the water, Lumine simply shrugged. “Alright… well… If you ever get the urge to… umm… play with me… just come visit. You might need to take a number though…” The ever-growing list of people who needed to use her was becoming a burden. It was like an impulse, and they couldn’t resist her once cursed…

 

Blinking slowly, Mona’s eyes grew wide with disbelief. “T-T-THAT’S IS?! I SHOVE YOU UP MY BUTT AND YOU TELL ME TO COME AND DO IT AGAIN IF I FEEL LIKE IT?!” She screamed, her mind failing to comprehend what the tiny girl had just told her.

 

Wincing from the severity in her voice, the smaller girl waved her off indifferently. “Well… I mean, you don’t have to put me in your butt again. I think I’d prefer if you don’t in all honesty… But yeah… if you feel pressure and need to see me, come do it. You’re cursed now because of me, and I’ll take responsibility…” The traveler shrugged.

 

She had plenty of experience with this stuff thanks to her friends in Mondstadt so this was nothing new to her. Well, waking up being splashed by water and tasting something repulsive in her mouth was… But that wasn’t the standard most people set with her thankfully.

 

Shaking her head, Mona let out a dry laugh, almost in disbelief at what she had just heard. “S-So… y-you’re not mad at me? Y-You don't hate me?!” Giving the larger girl a saddened look, Lumine shook her head. “As I said… this was my fault. Even if you might have been teasing me before… Don’t think I’ve forgotten that part…”

 

Wiggling uncomfortably, Mona weakly nodded. It seemed, that everything had worked out. But she had to know… Looking at the smaller girl still somewhat worried, the raven-haired girl finally nodded. She looked alright at first glance. Though still so small and helpless… helpless…

 

Blinking as the word resonated in her mind for some reason, the Astrologist looked down at Lumines naked form, before a blush overtook her face. “H-H-Hey… did… did you like my butt…?” Blushing red, Lumine was about to say yes on instinct before a chill washed over her.

 

Gazing up as she saw a glassy-eyed Mona hungrily staring her down, the shrunken girl felt fear settle back in. ‘W-W-Well… I-I did say she could see me if she felt an urge…’ It just came sooner than expected…

 

Scratching her cheek as her mind began to grow hazy too, Lumine finally nodded. “Y-Yes… I loved your butt…” Her answer earned a smirk from the larger woman. “Good… good… Because I think you can have another look at it if you want… I didn’t use any toilet paper when getting you out…”

 

Shuddering and knowing her offer hadn’t really been an offer, Lumine blushed as she was brought around the raven-haired girl’s behind once more, and given an incredible view of her ass. ‘I guess… this is going to be a normal thing with you from now on…’

 

All and all… the traveler didn’t really mind this. So long as not everyone decided to use her as a bathplug…

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy the story feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We host polls every other month you can vote on for new stories to be made. You'll also be able to see first when new commission slots become available if you'd like to get your stories made.