- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back with another chapter for the Genshin Series. This time featuring Xiangling. Features: Food Play, Oral Vore, Full Tour, and Scat.

‘This was unexpected… but I can’t say the timings all that bad.’ Given the circumstances, it was almost perfect really.

 

Sitting at a table as more and more meals were presented before her and Paimon, Lumine looked on hungrily as she watched Xiangling cooking over a campfire she had made. The pair of travelers had been on their way back to Liyue when they had bumped into the foreign chef preparing ingredients for a new dish she had been trying to make.

 

Smiling wistfully as she recalled the time they had hunted for extinct ingredients she could use for another signature dish she desired, Lumine couldn’t help but feel happy right now. The raven-haired cook made her own food miserable in comparison. And getting to eat with her again was quite the treat.

 

The traveler had helped her procure a few extra ingredients herself, and after that, Xiangling had gone to work. Multiple pots boiled around her as fires raged on. The sounds of pans sizzling crackled in the air leaving delightful scents in abundance for both Lumine and Paimon to enjoy.

 

“How much longer do we need to wait? Paimon’s stomach won’t shut up!” The smaller girl whined looking longingly at the appetizers and sides the teenager had already set down before them. Watching her companion reaching over again, Lumine slapped the fairy’s hand away with a reproachful look.

 

“Stop it! We can wait till she’s finished. Xiangling’s taking the time to cook all this. The least we can do is wait for her to finish and join us too.” The blonde reprimanded. Pouting, the shorter girl nodded but it did little to stop the drool from escaping the corners of her mouth. It wasn’t surprising considering the smaller fae was a bit of a glutton…

 

Thankfully, neither of the two needed to wait any longer as the panting chef came back over to the table they had set up and rested a massive dish down before them. “Alright, it’s finished! I hope you both like fish. The Black-Back Perch Stew is ready~ Dig in! Thanks again for getting me that Violetgrass. I’ve been wanting to experiment with this recipe for a while but the herbs don’t grow in Mondstadt. And the closest mountain they do grow on is a pretty far hike from Wangshu Inn.”

 

Shrugging, Lumine smiled back at the bubbly teen. “No problem at all. Thank you for this delicious meal! We were headed towards the inn for lunch anyways before running into you. This is definitely better than what we were going to order there. It smells amazing!” It really did.

 

Xiangling had set the table up almost like a hotpot with the stew still bubbling having been set on hot coals around the middle of the table. Various types of meat and vegetables were strewed about in separate dishes in front of their plates along with different sauces and spices.

 

Clapping her hands together as she beamed, Xiangling grinned as she pulled over the ladle for their meal. “Alright, dig in! Let me know if you want any changes while we eat! I’ve been testing lots of different flavors for this dish! There always seems to be new things I can do with it to improve it” she laughed before giving a very overeager Paimon a large bowlful of the soup.

 

It didn’t take the fairy long to dig in as she began shoveling food into her mouth as if she had been starving up to this point. Sighing, Lumine graciously accepted her food next and began digging in too with a bit more restraint. But only a bit. The food was spectacular! As always. Xiangling was a famous chef for a reason. And it seemed she hadn’t gone easy on this meal either.

 

Flavor exploded in the blonde’s mouth leaving her shivering as she tasted the spices on her tongue. It had some kick to it. Probably from the chili she had been using? But the mellow flavor of the bass was falling apart on her tongue. It was like every bite changed the dish a little bit leaving her eager to keep experiencing the new flavors. It didn’t take her long to finish her first bowl, and Xiangling was quick to spoon her another right afterward tossing in some extra ingredients before she did.

 

Thanking the chef as she stared back at her, Lumine began eating once more but the dish didn’t catch her attention as much now. Not because it lacked flavor. No, it was still divine. But, it was more because of who was in front of her.

 

Leering subtly as she ate, Lumine shivered as she felt her body grow hotter as she looked over Xiangling. She doubted it was the chili’s fault. The raven-haired teenager was adorable. Her face was young and had a cherub-like cuteness similar to Paimons. Her attire though was more revealing and had that foreign appeal all the denizens of Liyue shared.

 

Beyond that though, her body was something else. Even with her being younger than most people the blonde had met on her trips, she was still gorgeous. Her chest was smaller than most other girls, but that didn’t distract from her other alluring features. One of such being the chef's plump pale thighs.

 

Flicking her eyes down unconsciously, the Traveler took in an involuntary breath as she saw them glistening with sweat. In fact, a fine sheet coated the teenager everywhere. The fires had left her hot all over, and her skin glistened wherever the heat had kissed her pale body. And that was quite a few places given the attire Xiangling normally wore.

 

Watching slowly as a bead of it trickled down the crevice of the girl's inner thigh before dropping into a small pool between her crotch where her legs met, Lumine bit her lip feeling a longing beginning to overtake her. ‘P-Please not now!’ Not while she was eating! She didn’t want the curse to take effect after she escaped its grasp last time!

 

When they had previously met Xiangling, it had been raining when she had cooked for them, along with most of the time it took for them to hunt ingredients with her. The dreary atmosphere and cold weather helped quell the blonde’s lust for the younger girl. But there were no such distractions now.

 

Watching openly as she saw her lean over towards the stew adding in more spices, Lumine gulped before leaning in to match her movements as she neared the other girl's face. Looking down, her eyes met the crevice of the teen's exposed breasts feeling a surge come over her… before she suddenly splashed down into something thick and warm.

 

Letting out an eep as she jumped back, Xiangling blinked in surprise before looking around. “Lumine?” Where did she go? Looking to Paimon who was leaning into her seat groaning having eaten too much apparently, the raven-haired teen furrowed her brow in confusion before seeing something on the table.

 

Peering over the large hotpot, the younger girl furrowed her brow unsure if what she was seeing was real or not. Picking up her friend’s bowl, Xiangling lifted it to her face as she saw the tiny form of Lumine treading stew as she swam in the bowl coughing violently.

 

“W-What’s… what’s going on…?” Sputtering as she spat out the spicy stew that she had swallowed the wrong way upon diving into it, Lumine rubbed her stinging eyes down before peering up weakly. Looking at the colossal form of Xiangling as she gazed back at her in clear confusion, the Traveler groaned knowing what was about to happen. It always started like this and she never escaped her fate…

 

“I-I-It’s… it’s a long story…”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Surprisingly, Xiangling took it pretty well. Going into detail about her curse, the younger teen didn’t seem to think it very odd. She just kept eating as she listened to the smaller blonde explaining things to her. By the time she was done, the larger chef seemed more amused than anything else.

 

Giggling a bit as she wiped soup off of the shrunken Traveler, Xiangling wore a grin on her face now. “So~ you think I’m cute? That’s pretty flattering coming from you.” Blushing, Lumine just nodded feeling her cheeks darken further as the larger girl’s fingers rubbed her body down. Her clothes were completely ruined at this point. She would have to get another set made…

 

Noticing this too, Xiangling pouted as she saw the red-tinged garment that had once been a pristine white. “That’s no good. You might want to change out of your dress. It’s going to get sticky after a while if you keep it on you. I added some berries to our lunch to give it a sweeter aftertaste. It’s probably going to feel uncomfortable since you took a dip in it.” She laughed.

 

Nodding, Lumine began peeling off her garment much to the larger girl’s surprise. She hadn’t expected her to just strip it right off. Looking over Lumine, however, more of the older girl’s pale flesh became visible. Various pieces of the soup clung to her body still. Specks of spices marred her pale flesh. It almost looked like she had been marinated.

 

Feeling her mouth water a bit, the younger girl blushed unsure of what this feeling was. ‘I-I guess this is that curse she was talking about.’ It was, oddly pleasant. And compelling. Looking towards her friend’s bowl which still contained the soup she had been dunked in, Xiangling reached for it, deciding to try it instead of what she really wanted to try. That proved to be a mistake though.

 

Watching the larger teen down the contents of her lunch she hadn’t finished, Lumine grew curious as she saw her face hidden past the large wooden bowl. She was drinking it hastily. Each swallow caused her neck to bob in an almost hypnotic way.

 

Moving a hand down her stomach, the smaller blonde frowned as she tried to resist her urges before pulling her hand back and holding her arm with the other to stop from touching herself. Xiangling just looked so cute. Especially while she ate. And the sounds she was making!

 

Soft, low moans escaped her lips after each swallow in an almost perverse way it shouldn’t. It left the blonde feeling more than a little wet. And the soup was not the culprit. By the time the larger teen set the bowl back down, it was clear to the Traveler, that the curse had fully overtaken her too as she watched Xiangling panting hard and fast, her face a brighter red than the fires glowing behind her.

 

“T-T-That… that was… That was so yummy!” She squealed before looking down at Lumine in awe. “Your body must have given my stew just the right flavor it needed! It was better than any of the other ones I’ve made! I think you might be my new favorite ingredient~” She cooed.

 

Blushing back, Lumine felt her fingers trying to claw their way back down to her snatch but she gripped her arm harder. ‘T-Try… try to, resist!’ It was hard. That adorable face her friend was making left the blonde feeling needy. But while she did her best to fight the curse, Xiangling did no such thing.

 

Lifting the blonde up to her face, Lumine only had a moment of warning, before she was brought towards the raven-haired girl’s mouth, and tossed unceremoniously in. Falling onto the teenager’s tongue, the smaller girl gasped in surprise as the pervasive smell of her mouth invaded her senses.

 

Xiangling’s breath smelled heavily of the fish they had been eating. It wasn’t gross, not with all the spices. But it was strong and pungent after going from air to this. Inhaling deeply, Lumine quivered before giving up. Moving her hand down to her pussy, the blonde felt her wetness already seeping out and onto her friend’s tongue.

 

Closing her mouth around the tiny girl, Xiangling moaned happily as she tasted the spicy broth coating the shrunken woman. Lumine tasted, amazing! Rubbing her cheeks as she squished her mouth, the younger girl salivated heavily as the euphoria of flavors she was presented with began taking over. She couldn’t lose this! She needed more!

 

Rolling the traveler around in her mouth as she got to work, the overeager teen began grabbing food from the table as she set out different dishes hastily. She had to work quickly before she lapped all of Lumines flavorful goodness off her!

 

Inside the darkness of Xiangling’s mouth, said flavorful blonde didn’t know what was happening as she was batted back and forth by her friend’s large tongue. It was roughly twice the size she was. It gave the smaller woman the impression she was only about an inch and a half at most. Probably less considering it took no time at all for the larger teen to pin her to her cheek and suck on her.

 

Moaning as she felt the writhing organ against her body, Lumine panted as sticky saliva clung to her, bathing her completely in Xiangling’s breath. Grinding her crotch into the rough pink appendage, it rubbed between her legs better than any fingers could. And it was a weakness the smaller girl was all too aware she had.

 

Crying out in no time as the first of what would probably be many orgasms overtook her, Lumine gasped for breath as the air around her grew thinner and thinner. All she could smell at this point was Xiangling. And it took no time at all for the Traveler to begin rubbing herself against her friend’s tongue desperate to cum once more. But she wasn’t given the chance.

 

Feeling her body tilted downward, Lumine saw light creep into the blackness around her, before she was suddenly airborne. Falling into something squishy, the smaller girl splattered into a gelatinous mass as she sunk down into it.

 

Blinking slowly to get her eyes to focus once more, the blonde saw wooden walls around her curving in a circular way. It was harder for her to think, but she could tell that she had landed in a bowl now. And as for what she landed in that was inside of the bowl… well, that was a bit harder.

 

It was sticking to her skin and had an odd coloring to it. Giving the strange fluids a lick, Lumine looked at her hand in surprise. It was colder than the stew had been. And sour to the taste. It was a massive shift from the black birch she had just eaten. But it didn’t seem like Xiangling minded as she lifted something up between two chopsticks before lowering it her way.

 

Dunking the smaller woman beneath the sauce she was bathing in; the larger teen licked her lips in anticipation as she rubbed a small doughy ball around Lumines body. Pulling the appetizer out as the shrunken girl's body stuck to it before falling back into the small bowl, Xiangling wasted no time as she popped the morsel in her mouth and began to chew.

 

“Mmm~ hmm…” Making different noises as she rolled the food around her mouth for a bit, the raven-haired chef finally swallowed before licking her lips. “Not bad. I think the Panipuri sauce suits you~ You add some saltiness to it. But that might be because of the stew. Let’s try this next!”

 

Wiping the sticky fluids off her body, Lumine peered up confused before feeling a tight pinch around her midsection before she was hoisted into the air. Lifting the tiny blonde up between her chopsticks, Xiangling giggled as she dropped her friend down in the next dish she had scrapped together in a hurry.

 

Falling into a thick liquid once more, Lumine was submerged in it abruptly. It was harder to surface this time too. The fluids were chunky and made her feel like she was writhing in mud instead of water. Coming to the surface with a gasp, the tiny woman reached out for something before her arms sunk down against a squishy mass of something…

 

Taking the opportunity to not tread whatever she was bathing in now, the smaller girl wiped down her face so she could see better. Licking the thick substance on her hands a moment later, the blonde grew surprised. It was like some type of gravy. It had an appealing rustic flavor, but almost to an overbearing extent.

 

Feeling her prison shift around, the traveler watched as Xiangling’s chopsticks came down again. Pinching what Lumine had been clinging to for support, the larger girl giggled as she swirled Lumine around in a circle as it tied the smaller girl up in soggy ropes.

 

Pulling her out of the food gave the shrunken girl a better look now. It was some kind of noodle dish. Maybe another stew perhaps? It had meat in it and mushrooms as it glistened from the firelight around them.

 

Popping the mouthful of food (and one tiny blonde) into her mouth, Xiangling was careful as she chewed, making sure not to spear the smaller girl accompanying her meal. Rolling her tongue around every so often to push the shrunken woman away from her molars as she ate, the larger teen finally swallowed, holding Lumine down so she didn’t accompany the mushy noddles towards her stomach.

 

Feeling her body spat back out a moment later, Lumine coughed as soft bits of meat and vegetables clung to her. That had been a lot different than when she had been in Xiangling’s mouth the first time. Her breath was changing in smell after each thing she ate. It was oddly appealing the more pungent it became. But what bothered the blonde wasn’t what her friend was doing to her. It was that she didn’t have any time to touch herself between each food she was put into!

 

Feeling the painful tingle of her pussy aching to be touched again, the blonde tried to relieve herself, but the hand she had been spat on tilted, and the shrunken girl tumbled once more into yet another dish Xiangling had prepared just for her…

 

This time, thankfully, she didn’t get submerged. Instead, the smaller girl smacked into something hot and sticky leaving her skin feeling just a tad flushed as she laid against the soggy surface of whatever she was on. Cracking open her eyes as she groaned, Lumine took in her surroundings as she observed the new dish she was on.

 

It was slabs of meat, marinated in a sticky sauce. Jueyun chilies were cut up neatly and sprinkled around her as steam rose into the air. Looking up at Xiangling, the larger girl salivated as she stared down at the blonde hungrily.

 

“I liked the taste you had in the last medley, but it was too creamy from the stew. It masked the salty flavor you have. I want to try you mixed in with one of my personal favorite dishes! Jueyun Guoba! The spiciness should blend with you perfectly!” She squealed before her chopsticks shot down towards the shrunken girl.

 

Getting no time to stand the wooden poles slammed down onto either side of her, Lumine felt the thick hunks of meat rub against her skin before she was hoisted into the air between two thick chunks.

 

Watching in awe as she saw Xiangling’s lips approaching, Lumine shivered as she saw the teenager's tongue hang out of her mouth as she was brought closer to her maw. Passing over and under her perfect teeth, the traveler fell in a heap of meat and chilies onto the younger girl’s tongue. And then, it became dark…

 

Chomping down on her food, Xiangling moaned as she dropped her chopsticks back into the plate beneath her before rubbing her cheeks happily. Chewing with a bit less restraint, the younger girl quivered as the delicious meat fell apart in her mouth.

 

Almost growing teary-eyed, the raven-haired chef swished Lumine around on her tongue as her sweaty body mingled with the warm mushy meat, adding an exotic flavoring she didn’t know existed! She wanted more! She needed more!

 

Feeling the tongue she was on rub her body in all the right ways, Lumine moaned and writhed atop Xiangling’s large appendage, as her hot breath baked her alive. It was moist and muggy now as the potent smell of chili mingled into the air. It was getting hotter by the seconds, and soon, the blonde couldn’t take it.

 

Rubbing her pussy against the younger teen's tongue, the shrunken girl hissed as she felt the uncomfortable feeling of peppered chili’s rub against her sensitive flesh, but it was a minor irritation compared to the pleasure coming out of her.

 

That is until Lumine felt her body being moved around with the mushed-up mass of food she had been bathing in. Clawing forward as the tongue she was on tilted back, the smaller woman panicked as that sweet rugged organ she had been humping fell away leaving her unsatisfied. But it took her a bit longer to notice, she was falling…

 

Gulping as the flavor became too much to bear, Xiangling swallowed the overly large mouthful as she panted sensually once her mouth was free of food. Grabbing the plate unable to restrain herself any longer, the teenager ate hastily now as she moaned and cried in delight. This was the perfect dish for Lumine! She was made for it! Or at least, made to be served in it.

 

Falling down for a while as she traveled not straight down but in a winding way that had her body squeezed from different sides, the Traveler soon felt her body squished all around before she fell into something thick and was submerged once more.

 

Coming up as she paddled through the thick guttural muck around her, Lumine burst up for air before gagging as a foul odor assaulted her. It was a miasma of smells she didn’t know existed. And the loud gurgling around her soon indicated where she was.

 

Tilting her head around as she tried to see, it soon proved impossible for her. But the shrunken girl knew where she was. ‘S-She… she swallowed me… I’ve been eaten!’ Panic slowly overtook the blonde now. Being in a mouth was one thing, but a stomach?! Even one as cute as Xiangling’s had the same function as all stomachs did!

 

Swimming through the murky stomach acids in the first direction she faced, it didn’t take her long to paddle into a wall before she began beating on it. “Xiangling! Let me out! Please!” Smacking the thick fleshy pudge of her friend’s stomach, the only response the blonde got was more gurgles from the organ she was in, and the slopping wet sound of something splashing behind her.

 

Hearing more plunks of things hitting the acid around her causing more ripples to push against her body, Lumine soon felt pleasure course through her blinding her to fear. ‘D-Damn it! Not now!’ She couldn’t let the curse make her like this damn it!

 

But the fact she could hear faint moaning coming from the massive girl as she continued to eat, having apparently forgotten about the smaller girl altogether, Lumine couldn’t help it. Crying softly as her fingers reached beneath the acid she was in; the shrunken girl soon began to moan as she fingered herself in the thick muck she swam in. It was repulsive. And hard to move in as more piles of food were added to it.

 

This was so demeaning! So, depressing… And it was leaving her even more aroused than when she had been just laying on her friend’s tongue as she used her like any other ingredients in her meals. In the end… she was nothing more than a condiment. A piece to add flavor to her meal, that would vanish into her bowels as all food did…

 

Tilting her plate back unaware of what she had even done, Xiangling moaned as she swallowed the last of her food, and promptly fell back in her spot. Laying on the ground as her stomach bulged out slightly, the young chef groaned as her hand moved to her tummy before she gently rubbed it.

 

‘T-That was so delicious…’ It was the best meal she had in… in… She couldn’t remember! It was embarrassing really. The food didn’t just fill her up. It completely satisfied her. And not just her hunger either. Reaching a tentative hand down her panties, juices trickled down her thigh leaving a wet squelching noise to come out as she pulled her arm back.

 

Smiling contently as the combination of a good meal and an orgasm accompanying it made her drowsy, the teenager soon let sleep overtake her, oblivious to the fact that she wasn’t alone. Or that someone would be joining her as her body took the time it needed to digest its contents… and the tiny Traveler within…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘W-Where… where am I?’

 

This thought plagued Lumine off and on as time went by. She would wake up, and remember what had happened to her. Cry for a bit. And eventually, pleasure herself to the point of exhaustion and pass out once again. This happened… three? No, maybe four times in total… She couldn’t remember. Then, it became calmer. She became still.

 

She hadn’t been digested…

 

Feeling the crushing mass around her of what she knew to be Xiangling’s waste, Lumine didn’t bother caring about it as she felt her body being dragged along somewhere. Apparently, her curse didn’t let digestion kill her. She should have expected as much considering nothing seemed to when she was under its effects.

 

Crushing, suffocation, and now acid. She might really be immortal for all she knew. Too bad all her senses were still intact. She could taste a foulness in her mouth that made her wretch. It was in her nose. And her stomach. Xiangling’s intestines had been quite thorough shoving every crevice of her body full of the teenager’s waste. And now she was just another piece of shit buried somewhere in the younger girl’s bowels.

 

It made her think of corn in a way. Just another piece of food lodged into a pile of poop. How long had I t been? Time was, not possible to gauge. And unfortunately, she was miserable until she fell back asleep again. At first, when she had the freedom to use her hands, she just masturbated. The pleasure was always mind-numbing at this size. Even more when she thought of her circumstances…

 

But her hands had been pinned to her side eventually. And she couldn’t even grind her hips into the mushy mess around her to get off. She was hopelessly trapped. At least she was for a while. But then, the most glorious thing happened…

 

It was dark at first but the blonde felt her body moving around and squeezed. After that, the crushing muscles of Xiangling’s body lessened. And finally, something… touched her? Feeling her body wrapped up and pulled out of the mound of shit she had been lodged in, Lumine’s eyes finally opened as blinding light overtook her field of vision. It hurt, a lot…

 

“She’s alive! I don’t see any burns or anything! She’s perfectly fine!”

 

“R-Really?! So, I didn’t kill her? Thank the Archons! Is she awake?”

 

Feeling something poking her head, Lumine groaned before squinting her eyes to see something. Peering up, she soon saw someone’s face come into view. Looking down at her with a worried expression, was Paimon?

 

“Hey! Can you hear us Lumine? We were so worried about you! Wake up! Come on!” Feeling her body shaken, the traveler groaned before slapping the fairy’s large fingers. “I-I-I’m… I-I’m awake!” Lumine coughed, spitting some of the foul waste out of her mouth that had been shoved in during her journey.

 

Hearing this, Paimon quickly lowered the smaller girl towards a bowl of water before dunking her in. It was cold. And very unpleasant. But it got the job done after a while. And being covered in literal shit wasn’t a better alternative.

 

She could live with this…

 

After a bit of talking and calming Xiangling down, Lumine explained what had gone on with her. She also learned about what happened afterward once the teenager had woken up with Paimon frantically searching for her.

 

It had been, a lot of panicked talks knowing that they couldn’t get her out the traditional way someone needed to empty their stomach did. She was too far gone at that point. So they just had to pray she was alright coming out the other end. Which, she was. In fact, it didn’t seem like there had been any ill effects.

 

Running her fingers through her blonde locks, Lumine just shook her head. 'I guess stomach acid can’t even harm me. Though my hair is still a bit tangled…' None came out at least not that she could tell. But being buried alive did tend to leave her with a terrible time cleaning her long locks.

 

“I guess. Paimon’s never taken the time to try Lumine as you did. Was she yummy?” Nodding quickly, Xiangling’s face took on a happy expression as she remembered what it felt like. “Absolutely! I tried her with lots of dishes and they were all great! But I found the best food she was in was one I added chilis with! She satisfied me better than any delicacy I’ve ever had~” the teenager moaned.

 

Holding her stomach as it groaned audibly, Paimon’s grumbled as she looked down at the blonde forlorn. “No fair! I want to try you too! She’s making you sound delicious!” Looking back at her companion surprised, Lumine was about to pipe up that that wasn’t going to happen, but then Xiangling spoke over her…

 

“That can be arranged! I made more of that same Jueyun Guoba when we were trying to get Lumine out of me quicker. It’s been the only thing on my mind after I ate her! Do you want to try it? I want to see your face when you taste how much better it is with Lumine added to it!” She beamed.

 

Looking up at the raven-haired teen in shock, and then back to Paimon as she nodded eagerly, the shrunken girl was at a loss for words. “H-H-Hey, d-don’t I get a say in this?!” Watching in disbelief as Xiangling prepared a plate for Paimon as the overeager fairy dangled the blonde over it excitedly… the smaller girl learned that she, in fact, did not have a say in it.

 

Feeling her body dropped onto the meaty dish once more, thick spices greeted her nose in an all too familiar way. “Wow! I’m getting hungry again just looking at you! I really want to sample you again!” Xiangling moaned.

 

Looking up as she slipped around on the sauces, getting completely covered in food once more, the blonde was picked up between a pair of chopsticks, as maw overtook her field of vision once again. It was like déjà vu all over. But, instead of Xiangling, this time it was Paimon.

 

Opening her mouth wide with her tongue hanging out in anticipation, the eager chef moved both Lumine and the food she was buried in towards the smaller fairy’s mouth. And just like that, she was once again, in darkness.

 

Squealing and moaning, Paimon chewed with gusto, taking less care than Xiangling had as she savored the food she was being fed. There was less hesitation too, as the blonde felt her body being shoved backward.

 

Staring out as Paimon’s mouth opened again preemptively, Lumine looked out in disbelief as she watched Xiangling feeding another mouthful of food to the eager fairy before everything went dark, and the mushy pile of food she had been shoved into, fell down the smaller girl’s throat.

 

It seemed she was destined to be eaten again. And just like before, the pleasure came back in full force.

 

Only time would tell when Lumine would get out of her companion’s bowels. Hopefully, when she did though, there wouldn’t be another dish prepared for her to be added to, by the over-eager chef that was Xiangling…

Chapter End Notes:

If you want to see more feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We host polls every other month where you can decide on what gets written. As well as finding out when more commissions become available.