- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third installment, this time featuring mommy Lisa. If you like maternal pred's, then here she is. If not, then you may not enjoy this chapter as much. Features: Mommydom, Lactation, Multiple Prey, Yuri



‘C-Calm down! She's twice my age! There has to be a line drawn somewhere!’ Right? Well, that might not be entirely accurate. She and her brother had traveled for a long time so age wasn’t really something they measured. But that was a bit different in this world. Judging by her maturity level and appearance, most would consider the blonde an older teen. While Lisa on the other hand was at the peak of maturity. Jean as well seemed similar but it was harder to gauge that because of how she held herself.

Though these things aside… the way the older woman kept staring down at her made Lumine question every thought she was having. It was intense… like her words might betray her. To say the witchy woman was more intimidating than the leader of the Knights she was under said a lot about her. Though for many different reasons…

Watching through the side of her eyes as the older woman trailed her hands down the side of her revealing attire before crossing her arms, Lumine couldn’t figure out if she was purposefully enticing her or just shifting subtly. Each movement she made was like a call directly to her curse to activate! Damn it why was this happening to her?! What did she do to deserve this?!

Looking over to Paimon, Lumine soon blushed as she saw the smaller girl’s eyes focused on Lisa’s body as well, though she wasn’t even being discrete about it! ‘Damn it! You were supposed to restrain me! Not the other way around!’ “In conclusion…”

Snapping back to attention, Lumine focused back on Jean as she watched the other woman standing up before crossing her arms behind her back in a disarming manner. “Time is against us. The Knights of Favonius must act accordingly. We’ll need to gather more information on why Stormterrors acting up from the temples. Dismissed.”

Letting out the longest sigh of relief she had ever held before, Lumine nodded to Jean before standing up herself. She needed to leave now! “A-Alright, Paimon come on. We’ll get checked in at the inn Amber told us about and then we-“ “Pardon~ before you two run off, I hope you’d accompany me first back to the library. I wouldn’t mind discussing some recent events with you both before you go off again~.”

Stiffening, Lumine shifted her gaze over to Lisa as the scantily clad witch smiled back at her alluringly. It was impossible to say no. The look she was giving her was warm and welcoming, but it held the same authority as Jeans in a maternal way. ‘I-I can’t… B-Being near you is going to make me go insane!’

Wanting to decline, the teenager fidgeted trying to answer, but Lisa didn’t let her. Stepping beside the blonde and the smaller fairy, the older woman’s hands shot out before clasping each of them tightly. “Come along sweeties~ We shouldn’t keep Jean too preoccupied. She has a lot of work to do herself as do we~”

Wanting to fight it but finding no answer to give, Lumine simply whimpered before nodding as she was dragged along by Lisa and out of the conference room. Shaking as her hand was held firmly by the older woman, the younger teen blushed as she felt the faintest hints of her curse beginning to activate. It felt like she was losing height again… No, it was a fact!

Growing wide-eyed as she saw Lisa beginning to grow as they walked, it dawned on the traveler that she was slowly starting to shrink! That had never happened before! It was always an instantaneous effect! Was the curse evolving?! Or was this another part of it she didn’t know about?!

Wanting to figure it out but finding no way to wiggle out of the brunette’s grasp, Lumine was helpless to act as Lisa brought them both into her library. As the double-wide doors swung open before shutting on their own, both the blondes looked about in surprise. It was vast in here! Just how big was the older woman’s archive?!

“Hmm, I guess no one is about right now. That works fine for me. Right, this way, both of you.” Lisa smiled cheerily before dragging them again once more. Walking to the end of a corridor before the older woman opened a strange door with what looked like a spark of electricity from her finger, it swung aside letting them see what was hidden behind it.

It looked like another smaller library! Though that wasn’t right. There were things that wouldn’t normally belong in one in here. A dresser, a changing curtain. A bed… Growing wide-eyed as a new wave of panic set it, Lumine shivered in fear now. She had brought the two of them to her bedroom! She never said it was IN the library!

Releasing her hold on the pair before waving one of her elegantly glove-clad hands, the door swung shut before what sounded like an audible *click* soon followed. ‘D-Did… did she just…’ Trembling as Lisa’s shining eyes landed on the pair of girls, the older woman’s smile widened substantially. “Ara~Ara~ To think, the two travelers Amber let us know about would be a pair of cuties like you~ I was curious for a while how you ended up here. But then, your eyes began to tell me something else~” Lisa purred.

Looking into the brunettes’ pupils, Lumine felt her stomach drop. They were unfocused. This wasn’t the look of someone centered and in a stable mindset. She was already under the effects, of the foreign god’s curse. How… how soon had it happen?! Was she just waiting to draw them away from Jean so she could do something to them both!?

Glancing at Paimon, Lumine felt her worst fears realized as she saw the same glazed-over look on her friend’s face. ‘HER TOO?!’ What was this, airborne or something?! It was hard to keep her own mind focused… but, she had some control still! She couldn’t let this get out of hand again as it had with Amber! She now had someone else infected like Paimon she had to deal with. Doing it to another would double the responsibilities!

Licking her lips to speak, a hand swiftly shot out before brushing across the startled teen's mouth. “Shhh~ don’t interrupt me~” Lisa purred, her index finger caressing a small circle against the shivering blonde’s sensitive flesh.

Parting her mouth as her tongue wavered out on its own, Lumine blushed as she began to lick the older woman’s digit unconsciously. The glove got in the way… but she liked this feeling. Her whole body… it was, heating up. Damn… she didn’t, have long to think. It was, getting harder to think! Her mind… it… it was fuzzy again…

Watching the younger girl begin to grow delirious, Lisa chuckled melodically before withdrawing her hand. “Oh, my~ you look tired. Perhaps it would be better to finish our little, chat… over here?” Lisa smiled cheerily as she guided the already lucid Paimon and quickly diminishing Lumine towards her bed. Obeying without question as she felt her body betraying her, the younger girl felt weakness enter her before she was forcefully being pushed onto the bed by Lisa.

Seating herself down as she pulled off her long elbow-length gloves, the older brunette pulled Lumines head towards her before laying it down gently on her lap. That, unfortunately… sealed the younger girl’s fate. Shrinking more noticeably to around Paimon’s size, Lumine panted softly as she felt her body heating up in pleasure. This was much different than Amber or the fairy’s ways of doing things. This felt, so intimate for some reason. Yet, nothing had even happened yet…

“Oh… Well, this is… unexpected.” Lisa chortled as she saw the smaller form of the teen she had been guiding onto her before. Humming thoughtfully as she moved a hand down to the blonde's panting face, the older woman soon smiled approvingly as she cupped her cheeks. “I guess this makes things even easier~”

Pulling Paimon over next till both of the entranced girl’s eyes were looking up at her expectantly, Lisa watched them in amusement. They were such good girls. They listened to every word she said. They practically hung on to her every syllable~ It made this all so easy for her. She didn’t quite know why she desired these two, but they would suit her needs. And they appeared more willing than most~

Moving her hands up to the white undershirt of her purple dress, the older woman smirked slyly as she saw the widening eyes of both Lumine and Paimon focusing on her bosoms. “Aww~ You too were staring at these during our prior meeting. If you had ogled them anymore, then Jean might have caught on. But, I don’t think she would have appreciated it as much as I do~” Lisa purred before pulling down the white fabric.

With a bounce, both the older woman’s breasts popped out as sweat clung to them, beading down her pale flesh. Breathing in deeply as her breath came out ragged, Lumine licked her lips as she saw what she had been so focused on that morning. Every instinct in her was demanding she touch them! They were right there! In the open! They were waiting for her to take them!

Reaching her hands up unconsciously, Lisa’s eyes narrowed freezing the smaller girl where she lay. “Who told you to move? You girls need more discipline… In fact, you need someone to mother you. Listening to me is the only way you’ll get what you want. And you two sweeties would love to get what you want, right?” Lisa trailed off as her fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples. Each areola began to stiffen slowly from her repeated strokes causing them to poke out much to Lumine and Paimon’s delight.

Nodding slowly at first, both of the smaller girls were mesmerized as the brunette’s impressive breasts dangled over their heads. Each one was in fact, bigger than their heads. It was enough to keep them both focused and eager to hear what Lisa had to say next…

Giggling as she saw the state, she had left each of them in from her words, the older woman’s hands moved down before grasping the back of their heads. “Good~ Now, why don’t you girls show mommy how eager you are to obey her? Let’s start by, having you two get along. Go ahead and kiss for mommy~” Lisa purred, her eyes glazing over a bit more as her excitement peaked.

Feeling their heads forced sideways, both Lumine and Paimon’s faces were pointed towards one another’s. Looking into her friend’s face, it was clear to Lumine that the smaller fae was all but gone mentally. She had already given in to the pleasure. Her mouth was hanging open as her eyes started to close. She wanted that kiss... And to be honest, so did the traveler. It was too late to back out of this now. Lisa had them both in the palm of her hands. Both figuratively and literally…

Closing her eyes to match, Lumine leaned in close as Lisa’s hands guided both shorter girls together into a forced lip lock. Kissing Paimon as they connected, the older teen moaned softly as she tasted the smaller girl’s tongue. She was bigger than her, but only slightly at her current size. She was shorter than a child that was for sure. But it was enough for the older woman to control her actions it seems.

Shivering as she felt her friend’s tongue eagerly pressing into her own, the younger teen shivered in delight as she felt Lisa’s hand petting her head affectionately. “Good girls~ You’re making mommy very happy~ If my sweeties couldn’t get along with each other, it would make mommy very sad~” Lisa giggled before drawing both kissing blondes into a sitting position on her lap.

Watching the pair for a while longer as both Lumine and Paimon began to get into one another’s embrace deeper, Lisa decided to break them up there as she watched the younger teen's hands reaching underneath the fairy’s dress to touch her. “Alright, that’s enough for now. You two can play all you want later. But it’s time to make mommy happy now too~”

Breaking apart as commanded, both girls gasped for air after what had been several minutes long make-out session between them. It was leaving both blondes hot and bothered but they didn’t dare disobey Lisa… err… mommy… Shuddering as she thought of the nickname the older woman was calling herself, Lumine bit her bottom lip in excitement. She couldn’t recall her mother… This felt, wrong. But so, enticing…

Leaning both girls’ heads up to face her own, Lisa smiled warmly before nudging their chins with her fingers. “Alright, you two~ Since you clearly don’t mind sharing, I think it’s time I let you both enjoy some of mommy’s gifts ~ I don’t get to do this often. It’s so hard to find anybody willing to play with me like you two are~” Lisa lamented before her smile returned.

Groping her breasts in each hand, the older woman smiled eagerly as she saw both blonde’s eyes widen expectantly. “Alright, now you may touch them~ Go ahead and drink your fill. Mommy will feed you until you can’t drink another mouthful~”

Hearing the words of the brunette but not really comprehending them, Lumine was first to act as her hands shot up and hugged the older woman’s massive breast against her face. Wrapping her lips around the large nub of flesh that was Lisa’s right nipple, the smaller girl began to suck and moan as she felt herself growing wet on the larger woman’s lap. She wanted to do this all morning! Such a wonderful feeling and taste!

Mimicking immediately almost like she had been left out, Paimon latched herself to Lisa’s other breast too as both girls suckled eagerly on the older woman’s bosoms. Smiling coyly as she saw how desperate they were acting, the brunette grinned as she moved her hands beneath her breasts. This was a trick she picked up a while back. But it seemed only one person she knew enjoyed it when she did this for them. Hopefully, it would now be three~

Channeling a small amount of electricity through her bosoms, Lisa stifled a gasp as she felt something suddenly give way inside her. For Lumine and Paimon, it wasn’t noticed. At first. As the pair suckled eagerly, however, the older teen was the first to react as she suddenly grew wide-eyed and began coughing. Well, that wasn’t quite right. She had actually been choking since something had entered her mouth in a wave causing her to sputter.

Patting the smaller girl's back as she gasped in surprise, Lisa looked over to Paimon who seemed to handle to shock a bit less dramatically. “Aww, don’t drink too fast now sweetie~ You’ll worry mommy if you choke on her milk~”

Looking at her hands and soiled white dress as warm liquid clung to it, Lumine gazed up in astonishment as she saw a pale white fluid dribbling from the older woman’s protruding nipple. ‘S-S-She’s lactating?!’ How was that even-

Feeling her head gripped from behind, the smaller girl let out an eep of surprise as she was shoved forward before her mouth found its way back around Lisa’s leaking teat. “Shhh~ no need to think. You just need to listen to mommy sweetie~ Now drink~” she ordered sternly. Feeling the compulsion to comply, the smaller teen eagerly did as her excitement grew.

Humming softly as she held both girls’ heads against her breasts, Lisa bit her bottom lip excitedly as the wonderful sensation of having her breasts fed on caused the maternal woman to want to take this a step further. She rarely got to play like this. Let alone with two girls much smaller than herself. They were the perfect size for her to control~

She liked dominating smaller women. But it was such a rare occurrence it left her pent up pretty often. Only one other could keep her occupied but she was often too busy to play with the brunette. But these two… Grinning wider, Lisa’s firm grip on their heads tightened as she forced them harder into her chest. She could play with them both for as long as she desired. They didn’t have anywhere else to be but where she told them to be~

“This is nice, isn’t it? When was the last time you got to just relax?” Lisa muttered as her hands began to slowly move away from the two blonde’s heads now that they were firmly invested in their *meal*. Trailing her fingers around Lumine and Paimon, the older woman purred in appreciation as she felt each of the smaller girls suckling a bit harder as her digits caressed their rears.

“You like it when mommy plays with you, don’t you?” Quirking her head to the side as Lumine slowly nodded without breaking contact with the electro witch’s chest. Her eyes were completely hazy. It was hard to tell if anyone was even there anymore. Humming thoughtfully, the older woman chuckled to herself now. She didn’t quite know what was bringing this on but it seemed too good to pass up.

“There, there~ It feels good to listen to mommy, doesn’t it? You don’t need to go out and fight any mean trolls or Abyss Mages. You get to stay and be pampered all day instead~ Like~ this~” Moving her fingers down now that they were where she needed them to be, Lisa smirked as her hands slipped into both girls’ small panties eliciting a loud moan from Lumine and a squeal from Paimon.

“Fufufu~ such cute voices you two have~. I didn’t think I’d get serenaded today. But this isn’t for me. This is all for you girls~ You deserve this. Mommy’s proud of how hard you’ve been working lately”. Lisa grinned before moving her face down next to their ears. “So don’t think about anything else, and let mommy pamper you both however she wants~”

Digging her index finger into both blonde's drenched lower lips, the older woman pouted a little as she felt resistance. They were too tight! She couldn’t get more than a finger in each of them. She would have to work on that. A good baby was one she could play with whenever she wanted. And these two, needed training if they wanted to keep their new *mommy* happy.

Writhing on top of Lisa’s lap, Lumine shuddered as she was fingered by the larger woman. It felt, so good! She had plenty of stimulation before but Lisa’s words dominated her mind! She couldn’t even remember how she got here! They had… gone somewhere… and now they were sucking Lisa’s heavenly breasts!

Drinking deeply as the numbing taste of the older woman’s milk electrified her mouth, the teenager’s eyes rolled back as she felt her whole body heating up pleasantly. This was heaven. This was absolute heaven! She never thought that something so embarrassing would become a new fantasy of hers…

Even Paimon was beyond reason. The traveler had tried to check on her, but her whole body was dominated by Lisa making it almost impossible. But, by the cooing sounds of the little fairy, she doubted the normally petite girl minded this treatment. She was a perfect size too to always enjoy it. The older girl could only pray this happened to her again… She never wanted to leave her… her… m-mommy…

Smirking as she felt both girls grinding their hips into her fingers, Lisa chuckled softly as their voices rang in her ears. She wondered how long it would take, to make them both hers permanently~ “Hmm, you like this, don’t you? Fighting is no place for two cuties like you. You should just stay with mommy from now on~ Wouldn’t that be better? You’d always be together with one another. And more importantly, you’d be with me~ I’d take care of you like this every, single, day~ You could drink from mommy whenever you want. You could sleep in since you have nowhere else to be. No one would make you do tedious tasks anymore. You’d have absolute freedom from everything… so long as you remembered to listen to your mommy~” Lisa smiled warmly.

Withdrawing a hand from Lumine and bringing it up to her face, the older woman gave her drenched finger a lick before her eyes shined happily. “Delicious~ But, you need more practice…” Breaking away weakly as milk dribbled past her lips after what felt like an hour of drinking from the older woman’s warm bosom, Lumine looked up tiredly as she felt fatigue setting in now.

Growing wide-eyed from the sight of the brunette licking the finger she had been using on her not even thirty seconds past, the younger girl whimpered as she felt her needs growing worse. Did, she orgasm already? She, couldn’t remember much. But her panties were squelching with every movement she made… It wasn’t enough… she needed more! She wanted her mommy’s hand back!

Moving her hands up to the older woman’s breast, Lumine tried to say something… but her voice died as Lisa’s bottle-green eyes caught hers. “Aww~ Has my little one had enough to drink?” Blushing heavily as she was solely addressed for the first time in however long this whole session had been going on, Lumine looked away weakly as embarrassment started to set in.

However, Lisa’s finger… the one still coated in the blonde’s excitement, found its way under the teenager’s chin forcing her to look back at her. “Now, now… if mommy asks you a question, you answer her… There’s nothing you can say or do that would upset me. But… if you don’t want to even look at mommy… that will…” Lisa muttered quietly as her eyes narrowed.

Trembling as her embarrassment was suddenly replaced with guilt out of nowhere, Lumine quickly nodded as her hands kneaded the breast she was still holding onto. “I-I’m… I’m s-sorry… I…” the blonde attempted to speak, but… the older woman’s finger left her chin before pressing against her mouth. Kissing on instinct as she licked the brunette’s sticky digit, the younger girl whimpered as she tasted herself on the giantess.  It was making her even wetter… She couldn’t help it!

Perking up immediately, Lisa let out a melodious laugh as she rubbed the smaller girl’s cheeks, marking her with what remained of the blonde’s prior orgasm. “There, there~ It feels better like this doesn’t it? Look at your little sister~” Lisa trailed off before nudging the shrunken teen's face towards Paimon much to Lumines confusion. ‘S-S-sister?!’ She wasn’t… that wasn’t…

Seeing the visible confusion present on the smaller girl’s face, Lisa giggled to herself. “Yes, she is your sister. If I’m your mommy, what do you think that makes you two? Look how eager she is! She keeps drinking~ I’ve never had such a hungry baby before~ She doesn’t have any shame… and neither should you~” Lisa whispered.

Watching Paimon closely, Lumine felt her cheeks flush again. Not from the scene but from the older woman’s words. She… was right. The little fae was completely enamored by the larger woman’s chest. With puffed-out cheeks, the fairy suckled with gusto. She was absolutely enthralled… just as the older teen had been before she stopped.

Frowning as she felt stupid now for feeling shame of all things given what was happening, Lisa’s voice brought the smaller girl back to the present. “That look in your eyes tells me you’re starting to think again. But… that won’t do. Mommy doesn’t want you to think. You were so much happier just listening… So why don’t you come here~”

Looking up at Lisa confused, the older woman’s hand lowered before cradling Lumines small frame on her forearm before she hoisted her up. Leaving the brunette's lap as she was positioned on her back, the smaller teen looked back into the witch’s eyes as she smiled back at her. “Just do as I say, sweetie~ Thinking is hard… You shouldn’t have to be burdened with trouble when mommy pampers you. So let me make you feel good again~”

Quivering from her words, Lumine could only nod as she saw her destination. Balancing the blonde somewhat awkwardly, Lisa righted the tiny teen as she pressed her lips around the smaller girl’s drenched crotch. It was a good thing she had removed the smaller girl’s panties when she had played with her. It made this, all the easier~

Licking gently as the quiet mews of pleasure echoed out from the blonde, Lisa hummed softly as she let her voice travel through the smaller girl. ‘Much better~’ She didn’t need a new plaything second-guessing herself. She was so obedient before. It was her job, to make sure the blonde never forgot her place again…

Burying her tongue as deep as her index finger had been able to reach, the older woman drank in the taste of the traveler as she listened to the wonderful sounds echoing out from both her and Paimon. The fairy was still riding her other hand. She hadn’t stopped. What a good baby she turned out to be. But, she would get a turn up here next. The electro mage knew she needed a taste of both her babies or she’d never get off herself. It took quite a bit to please her. And all of this… was only the foreplay…

Panting quickly as her breath came out almost in rapid gasps, Lumine felt whatever shame she felt before completely retreating only to be replaced with lust. This… she needed this! By the Archons she never wanted this to end! Wiggling atop Lisa’s hand, the older woman’s nail’s dug into her back painfully, but it only excited her! It was like, she knew exactly what the blonde desired and did it!

“M-Mommy… I-I… I….” the smaller teen gasped as Lisa silenced her as a sharp zap of electricity traveled through the older woman’s hands startling the smaller teen. Cracking open a single eye, the amusement in Lisa’s face was enough… to push her to the edge!

Crying loudly as she grabbed onto the larger woman’s fingers for support, Lumine screamed in ecstasy as whatever orgasm this was shocked her. No, that wasn’t only it. Lighting literally traveled through her causing her body to spasm atop Lisa’s hand. Shuddering from the pain and pleasure coming out of her, both suddenly ceased… and the teenager went limp in the older woman’s hand.

Withdrawing her hand as her mouth left the smaller girl’s crotch, Lisa licked her lips as she saw the state she had left her in. “Delicious~ Mmm… you’ve made mommy very happy sweetie~ But… I can’t play favorites. Why don’t you take a little nap while I play with your sister now~”?

Barely registering what was said to her as her body tingled all over from the coursing energy that had traveled through her, Lumine felt herself set down on the older woman’s plump thighs as she pulled Paimon away from her leaking breast, the smaller fae crying out in dismay as her meal was interrupted.

Giggling from the antics of both her girls, Lisa’s green eyes shifted purple momentarily as she felt her vision influencing her. She would train them both…

And like she had said to Lumine… they didn’t have to worry about anything. She would take care of them both. For however long that took…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

‘P-Paimon… stop whimpering… you’re too loud…’

Stirring slowly as a melodic sound rang in her ears, Lumine’s senses slowly began to return to her before something dawned on her. That… didn’t sound like Paimon now that she listened. It was too, soft. To gentle and sweet. It was, humming?

Inhaling deeply as she began to crack her eyes open, a pleasant sensation began to register on top of the blonde’s head. She could feel her hair, being pet? Tilting her face up towards the noise, the traveler’s eyes suddenly widened as her sleepiness abated her.

“Aww, you didn’t need to wake up so soon sweetie~ I was enjoying watching you two sleep~” Lisa giggled, her hand never leaving the younger teen's head as she continued to stroke her hair. Blinking slowly as her brain tried to process what was happening… it suddenly began to come back to her.

Gawking as her memories assaulted her, Lumines face lit up red in an instant. “LISA, I’M SO SORR-“Gasping as the hand that had been on her head moved over her mouth, a scowl moved over the brunette's face now. “Now, now… you’ll wake your friend if you scream like that…” Lisa whispered… her tone sounded… almost threatening like that…

Feeling her chin forced sideways so her head would shift, the younger girl saw her companion sleeping snuggly against the older woman’s thigh. She was also completely naked… Speaking of… Moving a hand beneath the blanket that was draping her, the younger blonde grimaced. ‘Yep… I’m naked too…’ She had a lot of memories of Lisa… doing stuff to them… There was quite a bit more than what she remembered when she and Amber had been under the effect of the curse…

Looking back up at Lisa now weakly, something soon occurred to the blonde. She looked… content. “L-Lisa…? A-Are you… mad? Or… I mean, I kind of…” Lumine started… but she didn’t know how to say this sort of thing. It had been bad enough with the younger Knight of Favonius yesterday. But now it was with an honored member of their freaking organization!

Tilting her head away from the slumbering fairy, Lisa furrowed her brow. “Why on earth would I be upset with you, sweetie?” Staring at the older woman in disbelief, silence passed by awkwardly before Lumine coughed quietly and tried to formulate words.

“W-W-Well… I-I mean… I kind of… drugged you. N-Not intentionally! I-It’s a curse! I swear! And… you’re now under it…” The younger girl whispered sadly. Watching her closely, the older brunette let out a quiet hmm, before… chuckling? Why was she laughing?

“Well, I thought I just got lost in the heat of the moment… but that does make more sense. I didn’t feel any restraint I normally would with new people I try to do this stuff with. I just clicked with you two immediately. And with what I enjoy, that seemed unlikely.” The older woman smirked.

Looking back at her shocked now, Lumine leaned up before grunting as her body stiffly refused to move. Why did she feel so numb?! “Oh, I wouldn’t move yet… you’re probably still paralyzed. I tend to use a lot of electro when I play with people. I like being in charge, and it’s a great way to make sure subs know their place. Or… should I keep calling you two babies?” Lisa purred.

Blushing furiously, Lumine wanted to look away, but the older woman’s hand gripped her chin again. “Mommy didn’t say pout~ You’re going to upset her if you act like that, sweetie~” Gawking, a strange sense of pleasure overcame the traveler as she was called…. That.

Noticing it too, Lisa grinned now before removing her hand and lightly booping the blonde’s nose. “The way I see it if I’m now cursed then this isn’t anything to be embarrassed about. I hope you’re willing to keep playing with me, Lumine. I haven’t had this much fun in… well… I honestly don’t remember. The only person I got to do this stuff to is always running around setting things on fire. Poor girl… But… I think with you around, I may not get so bored anymore~”

Blinking repeatedly, the younger teen was at a loss for words. ‘She… likes this!? She likes being cursed to have sex with people!?’ When Paimon found it, it upset her at first but they had done it so much it just became normal to the point neither cared anymore. And when she told Amber… well, the teenager had run away in embarrassment not believing her… until it happened again…

Seeing the look on the younger girl’s face, Lisa simply smiled. It was full of so much warmth and love, it almost staggered the teen. That is if she wasn’t paralyzed still… “Sweetie~ I’m not what you’d call everybody’s first pick you know. I don’t mind that, but when a cutie like you comes around and something as wonderful as this happens… I can’t think of any reason why I’d be upset. Not to mention…” she trailed off before moving a finger underneath the limp girl’s chin to force the girl’s mouth shut.

“I REALLY like dominating cuties like you~ You could say, it excites mommy more than you even realize~ So as long as you make sure to drop by my library every once and a while so I can remind you two who you belong to ~ Then we have nothing more to discuss. Am I clear~?” Lisa trailed off, her smile never fading as she saw the disbelieving look remaining on the younger girl. She was just so cute! It was beginning to excite the brunette…

Feeling a shudder leave her breath, Lumine sighed before nodding weakly. ‘There isn’t a chance I can escape this fate…’ Paimon had been one thing, but it didn’t seem like Amber would want to do what they had again. But Lisa… well, she seemed to be encouraging it of all things! This was getting complicated…

Feeling her head forced down, the younger girl looked up in confusion, but the older woman softly began to hum again before gently petting her hair. ‘I guess… she wants to stay in bed longer…’ Though to be fair… she still couldn’t feel anything below her waist…

Perhaps a nap wouldn’t be such a bad thing…

‘I guess… I’ll have to stay in Mondstadt longer than I had planned too’. She didn’t know how long she would be here, but from what she remembered, Lisa was indeed, VERY dominant. And if she upset her by wandering off… that would be bad…

Smiling weakly, Lumine almost laughed to herself. She got herself a mommy… That… wasn’t how she thought her travels would go in the end. However… while remembering everything from last night, she also knew… that she liked it.

Staying with Lisa would be good for her and Paimon. It was very different than what she had expected… But, if it made all three of them happy in the end… perhaps, there was nothing more to say on the matter. That would be easier in the end than rationalizing this…

Closing her eyes as she felt her fatigue coming back, Lumine yawned tiredly as she nuzzled her head into Lisa’s lap, the older woman never ceasing her gentle tune as she continued to pet her hair affectionately.



She could live with this…