- Text Size +

 

 

“Well, well,” The Voice garbled, the words barely audible in the haze. “I was seriously beginning to think you were dead!”

 

Richard's body throbbed. He was covered with sweat and his clothes were wet and slimy. Where ever he was it was hot and humid. Then, he remembered where he HAD been and tried to sit up, but his sore body protested loudly and he went limp again.

 

“Where...?” He asked weakly.

 

“Practically up her ass,”

 

“...funny...”

 

“That's wasn't a joke,” The Voice replied. “You really are pretty much up her ass crack. You fell towards the back of her underwear and she's sat down on your couch. Lucky for you, I guess, you were between her ass cheeks because...well, at least you're alive, you have that going for you.”

 

Alarm filled him at these words, and he tried to get moving, despite the pain. He found that he was able to flex his fingers and toes and move his limbs. Nothing broken, thank god. With a grunt, he tried to sit up.

 

“What's the matter?” The Voice asked, gleefully. “Don't wanna be here? Afraid she might fart or something? That's already happened, if it makes you feel any better. In fact, you probably would have been up sooner if it hadn't. Who knows, a lot's happened since your nap there.”

 

“...how long?” He gasped. Suddenly he felt sick, but he was too weak and hungry for anything to come out.

 

“Hours. It's a shame, you could have gotten out of her britches. She's been to the bathroom multiple times. But really, it's amazing you're even alive at all. She's masturbated at least twice more while you were out. You must be a real slouch in the bedroom, cause if today's anything to go on, she's hungry but what you're serving isn't cutting it.”

 

“...funny...” Richard replied weakly. He laid down. “I don't know where my family is, and after all these hours I'm guessing they're dead. So...you win. Just save me the time and just kill me.”

 

“They're not dead,” The Voice laughed. “They're in the kitchen trash can.”

 

“How...?”

 

“Nevermind 'how'!” The Voice barked. “Jesus, you people always are so concerned with the wrong things. 'How are you doing this', 'How is this possible', should be more worried about how you're gonna find your family, because you won't get back to normal size without them!”

 

“...I've already given up...” Richard replied, weakly. “I don't have much else to lose. But I would like to know the 'how' before I die. Are you a scientist, or are...”

 

“Of course I am, you idiot!” The Voice snapped. “What? Do you think shrink technology grows on trees? Or do you think I'm Harry fucking Potter with a magic wand and crystal ball?”

 

“I wouldn't know...how could I?” Richard said. “...honestly, I could have believed you were some kind of sorcerer.”

 

“Well, I guess I can tell you that I'm not. Take whatever comfort you can out that knowledge. It sure isn't getting you any closer to your family.”

 

“Why should I go? You said you'll unshrink us anyway if we survive...”

 

“That's true,” The Voice agreed. “Hey, if you want to gamble your kid's lives for the next couple of nights at the size of gnats, be my guest. I'm sure they'll be fine. Meanwhile you can curl up inside your wife's asshole and sniff whatever comes out.”

 

“Shut up, I'm going.”

 

“That's the spirit!” The Voice laughed. “I'll even get you started. If you prone crawl forward you should be able to crawl under her taint and climb up the front. I'd just be careful around her genitals. At this stage, I think if you so much as bump her clit you might get her motor running again.”

 

Ignoring this, Richard rolled onto his stomach and began to crawl. It was too dark to see exactly where he was, or even if he was going the right way. In some regards, he was thankful for that. If the Voice was correct, he'd rather not get a good look at his surroundings. But as the area around him began to narrow considerably, he realized he was on the right path. The heat became more intense, sweat pouring down his face. The smell was unpleasant, but at this point he was becoming used to it. There was no way he could tell how fast his puny body was moving or how much further he had to go. It was only when the smell changed to a muggy, fishy smell that he knew he had reached the front, feeling the fleshy, slimy walls brush the top of his back as he crawled out from the taint.

 

The humidity here was even worse. His fingers struggled to maintain a grip in the threads of the underwear from how sweaty his hands were. As he climbed up he went from a motion similar to climbing a ladder to crossing a monkey bar. Eventually, he made his was back into the brush above the moist cavern. He crawled through the thick vines, which kept threatening to ensnare him, but he was able to keep moving. A thin line of light slowly appeared ahead of him. Crawling under the hem was much more difficult this time around, as his exhausted body was getting heavier and heavier for his arms to lug. The hem pressed tightly against him and he flailed and clawed at the flesh to drag himself free. At last, he was outside at the edge of the belly.

 

“Well, look at that!” The Voice spoke up. “You made it! How's it feel to be back on the outside?”

 

Richard didn't reply. He simply lay against the flesh, breathing heavily. It was darker out here than it had been, he noticed that despite his exhaustion. Only dim light shone through the far off windows. The sun had practically already set, almost an entire day spent trapped inside Evelyn's massive underwear. He let out a derisive laugh at the thought.

 

“What's so funny?” The Voice crackled.

 

Before Richard could open his mouth, the flesh jerked suddenly. His body tensed, his sore muscles aching. In the corner of his eye he saw something move, rising into the sky. He glanced up and saw one of the hands descending down upon him, its index finger reaching down with its razor sharp nail. Richard tried to stand, but his arms gave out from under him. Knowing he couldn't move in time, he closed his eyes and waited for the guillotine to fall on him.

 

The nail landed directly next to him, jabbing into the flesh, creating a large indent that Richard was dropped into. His body was scraped up inside the nail as the finger flexed, dragging it across the skin. Flakes of dead cells fluttered into the air and traveled with Richard into the narrow space, eventually coming to a stop with a wet smack as he git the gunk above. His body was driven deeper into the gunk, wedging him between the nail and the soft flesh beneath it. When the finger lifted itself up, Richard went with it. The nail was driven back down onto the flesh, digging into, sending more flakes into the air which pelted the man, filling his lungs and going into his hair. This cycle repeated itself for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually the finger rose away from the belly. Richard screamed and watched as the world swam around outside the narrow space he could see out from in a nauseating blur. He felt his body slowly loosening from its wedge, and so he pressed his arms and legs against the walls, the pain and exhaustion he had felt forgotten. If he slid out, there was no telling where he'd land.

 

When the world steadied itself enough for him to see, he saw the immense mountain of the ass, raised up from the couch. The finger drove the nail in the soft flesh (even in his narrow space he could see the ripples from the impact) and dragged it across the skin, a loud hissing sound filling his ears as it scraped along its way. When the finger raised again, the hem of the underwear suddenly peaked under the nail, which clawed into the fabric. Beneath him, he saw the flesh of a fatter finger, the thumb most likely, as the two pressed themselves together and flexed, pulling the hem along with them.

 

He was right, Richard thought dimly, you really were up her ass.

 

Again, the world began a blur as the hand moved, and again he could feel his body slipping free from its confinement. When the world steadied itself again, he felt the finger rock back and forth violently. The sound of air rushing blared above him and, below him, he saw the familiar pink flesh of the top lip of the mouth. His body was more rapidly becoming lose, but, if he freed himself here, he might be able to fall back towards the soft mountains of the breasts and slide back down towards the belly.

 

But as that thought came it him, he felt the finger begin to rotate. And this time, when he looked out the narrow gap before him, he was greeted with a wide, hairy tunnel. He tried to pull himself free, but it was too late. The finger plunged itself inside the tunnel, pushing itself deep within. Hairs poked under the nail, brushing him, tickling his face. The finger twisted itself, digging the sharp sides of the nail along the walls of the skin. New gunk, both hard and dry, as well as slimy and wet, began to seep into the narrow space that held him, coating him. The finger then flex, slamming the full front of the nail against the walls. The force finally freed Richard, send him flying out from under the nail. Fortunately, or unfortunately, he did not fall far before being caught in a tangle of hairs and slime. Above him, the nail ground and scraped at the wall, sending dry chunks showering down onto him. He struggled to move, to move anywhere, but he couldn't. The adhesive holding him was too strong, and his body too weak. It was only a matter of time before he would be shredded to pieces by the clawing nail.

 

That didn't happen though. Instead, it remained above for only a moment more before the finger retracted and withdrew from the tunnel, allowing a dim light to peer in below. The instant it was gone, a heavy wind whipped through. Many years ago, when he had been a child, Richard had experienced a hurricane while on vacation with his parents. They were forced to abandon their rented beach house and move to a hotel. In the brief time he had spent outside in the storm, the wind had almost blown him off his feet. The same experience hit him now as the winds tore at him, attempting to pry him free from his position. He felt his body slow slide up the nasal wall, but the slime kept him. There was a brief stillness before the winds reversed themselves, a much warmer gust blasting him back towards the light below.

 

He fought as hard as he could but there was still no breaking free.

 

The light was cut off again as the finger rubbed under the nostrils. If it plunged its finger back inside, he might be sliced into pieces. But the finger lowered and another sharp blast of air whipped through the tunnel. It was then that Richard caught glance of something across the way from him. A small creature, with translucent wings, ensnared in hairs and mucus like he was. It looked like a tiny fly or maybe a gnat. He could see the wings buzzing as it vainly tried to break itself free. Like himself, it knew that it was moments away from a point of no return. That if it didn't escape soon, it would never be able.

 

His frantic thoughts were cut off by a loud noise. It sounded like a grunt, a deep throaty sound. He could hear air rushing, but there was sudden stillness in the tunnel. The noise was coming from below, and it grew louder and louder before...

 

A massive explosion, or at least that's what his brain immediately thought it was for that was the only thing that it could identify the disaster as, boomed from up above. An eruption of slime and air ripped downward with incredible force. Now Richard's body felt as if he had been one one of those roller coasters than went from sitting motionless to seventy miles an hour, only this was much worse. The massive spray shot out the end of the tunnel, and in its wake wave of fresh slime began to slowly cascade from above. In mere moments, it would flood down onto him, covering him in a way of mucus. Across the way, he saw the gnat or whatever it was still struggling away.

 

Another eruption roared. This one finally sheared him from the wall and sent him flying out of the tunnel with immense force, like a steel ball being shot out of a cannon. Soaring through the air amid thousands of boulder sized droplets of water, Richard had scarcely a moment to think before he was thrown into something that felt like a soft but soaked bedsheet. As he landed, so too did the massive mist behind him, pelting him with giant gobs of spit and snot in a disgusting, hellish rainstorm. When there was finally stillness, his weakened body rolled from his side onto his back, gasping for breath. Death would be a mercy.

 

Movement up above. His weary eyes followed it out of sheer impulse, but they widened at what they saw.

 

The lips were parted slightly, the teeth gleaming in the dim light of the room. A thin line of mucus dribbled from both nostrils. The eyes, sleepy but still like dazzling green emeralds, stared down at him. The hair was untamed, frizzled and bed raggled, but the light also danced in its dark brunette locks. The mouth exhaled softly, blow a warm, gentle breeze against him. He saw the face. Her saw her.

 

“Evelyn...” He called in a desperate whisper, his arm instinctively reaching out.

 

She looked at him for a moment longer. Then, his vision was suddenly thrust forward and came to a stop directly underneath one of the nostrils. A force of air shot out, forcing an eruption of slime along with it. The wave landed upon Richard, submerging him into darkness.

 

 

“Dad? DAD!?” A voice called in the haze. Richard didn't respond. He didn't have the energy. He merely wanted to lie here and just finally die. To just be done with whole thing. It wasn't until something slammed on his chest that his eyes finally opened.

 

“Oh thank god!” Jenny sobbed, throwing her arms around him.

 

“...Jenny?”

 

“Yes! Yes, it's me, Dad?”

 

“Is this...?” He meant to ask if this was Heaven. But the smell hit him then, and he choked instead.

 

“This is the trash,” Henry's voice spoke up nearby. Richard felt another arm wrap around him. “Thank god you're alive. We didn't think you would be when we saw you sticking out of the Kleenex. Are you hurt? Is anything broken.”

 

“I don't know...I don't think so...” Richard replied weakly. “...the trash...? How...?”

 

“You got blown out of her nose,” Sammy's voice now. “You...got sucked in somehow, I guess. She wadded you up and just...tossed you in here. Pretty much what happened with us?”

 

“...with you...?”

 

“She...” James spoke up. Richard could hear him swallow with effort and discomfort. “She...uh...wiped us off her finger...after...after...”

 

“He gets it,” Henry snapped, and Richard felt the young man shiver.

 

“After she blew her load onto you?” The Voice suddenly chimed in with glee.

 

“Shut up!” Henry roared. “Fuck you! Fuck you sick, sadistic shit! If I find you I am going to kill you, do you hear me? I will fucking watch you DIE!”

 

“I hear you loud and clear,” The Voice replied calmly. “But let me just tell me that if you find do happen to find me, something will happen to somebody but it won't be me.”

 

“Oh, yes it...”

 

“Don't interrupt me,” The Voice cut him off. “Don't ever interrupt me when I'm talking. When I talk, you listen. You think you're small now, you haven't seen anything. Think I'm bluffing? You know I'm not. Everything you've experienced today proves that. Get smart with me and no one will find you. Got it?”

 

Silence.

 

“When I ask a question, I expect an answer.” The Voice snapped.

 

“...I got it.” Henry grumbled.

 

“Good boy,” The Voice replied. “I know that you're a little angry because you got jammed back up the same hole that gave birth to you, but you should still know when to keep your mouth shut. It might save your life some day.”

 

Henry said nothing. Only clenched his fists.

 

“Well, feel free to keep moving,” The Voice went on. “I think your big momma just headed off to bed upstairs. Kinda funny, really...spent the whole day on the couch watching tv, eating, and napping. Still, that's quite the distance from down here. It'd probably take you days just to cross the kitchen floor. I'd honestly recommend you camp out here for the night. Your dad's had a rough day and I don't think he's in any condition for long treks right now. But, I'm sure you can find something to nibble on in here. She must have thrown something tasty away when she had lunch! See you in the morning!”

 

And with that and a small hiss of static, the Voice went silent, leaving his victims to remain in the dark smelly abyss of the trash can.