- Text Size +

“I dare you to swallow me.”

 

“What?”

 

“Tie me to a piece of string and swallow me. If I can really trust you, then take me out before I reach your stomach. That is if my taste isn’t too good for you to pass up?”

 

Sicilia was stunned by the proposal. She saw the trap he laid out for her: if she declined, then he would know that he couldn’t trust her to keep him safe, but if she accepted, he’d get to expose her for the fraud she was. He was putting his life on the line, but with just one dare, the tiny who had been powerless his entire life had claimed dominance over the giant woman who towered over him.

 

“I accept.” Sicilia stood up. She wasn’t sure herself what would happen, but she had to prove to him that she was trustworthy. “Regular string would be far too big for you, allow me to get floss from my bathroom.” She exited.

 

Jerry took a big sip of the wine in his glass, he still wasn’t even close to half way through, but he was drunk enough to concoct such a dumb idea. He saw the irony in being wrapped in something that Sicilia used every day to get the gunk out from in between her teeth. He still mostly trusted her, even after what she said, but he would always still be afraid of the giants around him. Losing his perfect image of Sicilia was just a reminder of that.

 

Sicilia returned and kneeled in front of the table. She asked Jerry if he was serious about going in her mouth, and he was. She ripped off a piece of floss and tied it around his waist tight. Jerry felt the thin string prod at him. It could cut him if he wasn’t careful. 

 

“Let’s do it.” He said.

 

Sicilia nodded, raising the string and the tiny tied to it high above her head. She parted her lips, opening her giant maw. Her plump pink tongue flexed in the dark cave, showing off every small taste bud that could rip Jerry apart  if they were rough with him. They hid behind two rows of Sicilia’s pearly whites. Her teeth were strong and sharp, like a circular wall that protected her mouth from vicious intruders. If Sicilia bit down on him, her teeth would tear through Jerry without much effort. A human’s jaw was made for biting into meat, and to the row of teeth, Jerry was just that. Even the saliva that lingered around her edges were made for dissolving whatever it was that had the misfortune of being inside. It would slowly eat away at Jerry, that is if he wasn’t swallowed into her stomach and burned by her acid first. Jerry was having second thoughts, but he liked the power he had over Sicilia. She could kill him at any time, but he was the one in charge.

 

“In you go.” Sicilia lowered him inside, making sure to keep her finger wrapped around the other end of the string. Jerry landed on her monstrous tongue with a thud. It immediately assaulted him, licking up his entire body and coating him in its juices. Sicilia wasn’t even aware she was doing it— it was just a habit she picked up from only putting things in her mouth she intended on eating. Jerry was slapped around and knocked into a set of teeth. His head slammed against them. He winced in pain, the tongue resting on his legs and pushing into his body.

 

It was hotter than Jerry expected inside the mouth. Sicilia’s foul breath washed over him with every heavy breath. It didn’t help that his entire lower body was submerged in her saliva. “You have to swallow me.” He reminded her.

 

Sicilia knew she did, but she was having immense trouble bringing herself to do so. It wasn’t that she felt bad, quite the opposite in fact. She was having a hard time not biting into him while he sat next to her tongue. Her brain was telling her that food was in her mouth, that she had to chew it properly and swallow it. If she went through with swallowing him, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to bring him back up. Was it true that she wanted to eat him? Or was it just that she had only ever put things in her mouth as food before, and not a friend she was trying to show could trust her? Regardless, she had to stay strong. She closed her lips, sealing Jerry in total darkness before swallowing.

 

Jerry shot down her throat. It was madness. If not for the string pointing upwards, Jerry would have no way of knowing he was upside down in her throat. Sicilia’s muscles contracted, squeezing him as they forced him further down towards her stomach. Spit invaded every open hole in his body, sliding up his nose and ears. With his nose clogged, he had to open his mouth to breath, allowing saliva to enter. He couldn’t spit it out, so he had to drink it to avoid drowning. He thought about being swallowed often— it was one of the more popular ways giants killed tinies— but he never imagined it would be so terrifying. There was almost no oxygen in the tight esophagus that threatened to crush him. He was being suffocated.

 

Jerry tried to slam his hands against the walls to stop him from being pushed down, but they were too slippery. He struggled, unable to protect himself. He choked on the spit that entered his throat, making it even harder to catch his breath. He was going to die there, trapped in the hot throat of a girl he had only just met. What was she waiting for? Why wasn’t she pulling him up? He had only just been swallowed a few seconds ago, but it felt like an eternity had passed. He tried reaching up for the string to climb out himself, but his body was too weak. His abs crunched, but weren’t able to pull him up far enough to reach the floss. The throat was getting tighter. He had no room to squirm. He viciously kicked his foot, trying to alert Sicilia to pull him up.

 

Sicilia felt the tiny’s kicks, and knew he wanted to be pulled up, but she struggled to bring herself to do it. As he kicked, the string slowly undid itself around her finger, falling off and hanging from her lips. All she had to do was let the floss enter her mouth and swallow it along with the tiny. Nobody saw her pick him up, and they never met before, so even if the police did take his disappearance seriously, they would never find out it was her who killed him. There would be no evidence, save the tiny bones that’d be flushed away with her shit in the morning.

She loved the way he squirmed in her throat. The power she felt was euphoric. It reminded her of three years ago when she swallowed that poor girl. It was a girl she went to school with, had classes with, and then one day chose her to swallow for no reason at all. To take a life in such a cruel way was an ancestral instinct that she had trouble ignoring. The floss slowly slid into her mouth, Jerry sliding down further. A few more seconds, and he’d be gone.

 

The floss slid between her lips, but Sicilia caught it with her teeth. What was she thinking? Jerry was her friend now, or at least she wanted him to be. She couldn’t eat him. She dug her fingers in her mouth and grabbed the floss. She pulled it back. It felt like she was barfing, but the only thing that came up was Jerry and a bunch of spit. 

 

Jerry was dropped back onto the ottoman. He fell to his knees and clutched his chest before coughing up liters of Sicilia’s spit that made it’s way into his body. He heaved for breath, happy to be back in the cool air. Even though he knew he was safe, he wasn’t able to shake away the feeling that he was in danger. The giantess who swallowed him was still on the prowl and could pounce at any moment. 

 

“I think I might have kept you in there for too long.” Sicilia watched him struggle. In a weird way, it was exciting to see how much her spit was making him suffer.

 

“You think?” He responded.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I If you liked the story and want to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)