- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  More to come!

 

--

“Fuck!” screamed Whitney, as she felt herself falling, while flailing her arms and screaming for her life. Having experienced shrinking the night previous, Whitney knew what was happening to her. She knew she was getting very, very small, though she had absolutely no idea why or how.

After free-falling for what felt like ages, Whitney landed with a splat. Her body was made more durable, the same as the previous night, but it still hurt like hell. What temporarily confused her was the strange, white goop that she landed in. It was everywhere and she squirmed around like the parents in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves.

After getting a mouthful of the white substance, she suddenly realized what it was: frosting. “Wait,” Whitney mumbled to herself, wiping her eyes clean. “I’m on top of the fucking cake?!”

Looking around at her surroundings, it was true. She had diminished down to a mere two centimeters tall. At the time she had shrunken, she was preparing to walk over to the cake which had already been cut. She assumed, being the maid of honor, that it was her responsibility to distribute the cake. Being slightly distracted from her confrontation with the rude Courtney, she had barely noticed that her body was starting to cramp. Before she had time to process what was going to happen, she had become tiny.

“How…what…why the hell did I shrink again?!” she screamed, slipping and falling back, face first into the buttercream frosting. While she was extremely panicked and frustrated, she had to admit the frosting was delicious.

--

The chubby redhead that was Courtney walked back to her seat with a large slice of cake. Her stomach grumbled, ready for a snack. Since the majority of the wedding guests were dancing and socializing, Courtney had a chance to eat her slice of cake in piece. She was still frustrated that Sarah had not chosen her to be her bridesmaid, particularly the Maid of Honor. Instead, she went with Whitney, who wasn’t even family. Sure, she and Sarah didn’t spend a lot of time together, but it was still rude.

She was also a bit disappointed that she was not invited to the bachelorette party, though it was probably Whitney’s fault. All she knew is that the girls did something involving shrinking. “Damn, that would’ve been fun,” she mumbled under her breath to no one in particular, while she dug her fork into the moist cake and brought the piece into her mouth. She was thinking about how cool it would’ve been for her and her cousin to be on some giant male stripper’s cock.

While she was day-dreaming and eating her cake, she was coming very close to devouring the tiny Maid of Honor who she held a grudge against. While she did not know that Whitney was on her slice, her fork had nearly grabbed the tiny panicking woman twice now.

Whitney screamed and tried her best to dodge the massive utensil. As the massive fork came digging into the cake, the tiny woman began to trudge through the frosting away from it. Her movement did not go unnoticed.

“WAIT IS THAT A BUG?” a giant voice whispered. Reaching down, two chubby fingers gripped the squirming little creature. She felt it squirming between her digits, and brought it up to her eye. Originally expecting to see some tiny ant, her eye widened, as the creature appeared to wipe frosting out of its face. “HOLY SHIT,” she said, holding it even closer to her face. “WHITNEY?”

Barely able to process her shitty luck, being found by this giant idiot of a woman, Whitney took several deep breaths as she was held in front of the giant face of Courtney. “Courtney, I need you to help me!” she shouted.

This was met by a laugh from Courtney, blowing hot air all over the tiny woman. It reeked of beer. “YOU’RE SO SMALL!” she taunted. “BUT THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT INVITING ME TO THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!”

Whitney rolled her eyes again. This drunk bitch was really going to hold that against her. It was Sarah’s call, after all. She tried to shout and reason with Courtney, but it was useless. The music was too loud, and there were far too many distractions for the giantess.

Instead of helping the tiny Maid of Honor, Courtney just shot her a wicked grin and winked. She then dropped the two centimeter girl back onto the cake, where she landed in the frosting with a splat. “THIS LOOKS YUMMY,” Courtney said as her stomach grumbled. She proceeded to dig her fork into the moist pastry, very close to Whitney.

Despite the fact that she knew she was extra durable, Whitney still had no desire to be eaten. It was one thing to spend the previous night shoved up Mike’s asshole, she was into that. Being swallowed by this drunk thot was not on her to do list. Pulling herself up to her feet, she stared wide-eyed as the giant utensil pulled a mound of cake away from her. “Oh shit,” she mumbled. “She’s serious.”

Whitney tried her hardest to flee, but Courtney couldn’t help but laugh. Whitney was going nowhere, especially wading through this thick frosting. “Damn you look good,” she said under her breath, and lowered the fork back down.

It took a few more attempts, though Courtney was relishing this torment of Whitney. Soon enough, there was only one bite of cake left, and Whitney was on it. The tiny woman screamed as the monstrous red-head dug the prongs of the fork into the cake and lifted it up to her face. “HAVE FUN INSIDE ME, SLUT!” laughed Courtney, as she deposited the last bite of wedding cake into her jaws.

In a desperate attempt to avoid those dangerous teeth, Whitney leapt, her two centimeter body landing on Courtney’s tongue. The pitch black cave was incredibly hot, very moist and smelled disgusting. Whitney wanted to just break down and cry, but she was in survival mode. As the cake was mashed to bits around her, she felt herself slipping. A wet, spongy piece of cake smacked her right in the face, and she felt herself being pulled to the back of Courtney’s mouth. She tried her best to scramble and claw to the front of the mouth, but it was just too wet and slippery.

Courtney tilted her head back and swallowed, a joyous expression draped across her face. She slowly traced down her throat with one finger, feeling her rival travel down the dark tunnel.

Whitney was crying now. The slow descent down Courtney’s slimy esophagus was just too much for her. Then she felt her body falling headfirst as she passed through a sphincter, into the hot, churning cauldron that was Courtney’s large stomach.

Letting out a quiet burp, Courtney laughed and stood up. “Well, let’s go dancing,” she said to her passenger, patting her stomach. She grabbed an opened beer, cracked it, and then chugged it. She couldn’t have her new toy getting bored. The woman then walked over to the dance floor, and began dancing with several of her cousins.

Inside of Courtney’s stomach, Whitney was experiencing what hell must have been like. Sure, her durability prevented her from getting digested by the stomach acids, but they still smelled and tasted disgusting, and were very uncomfortable for her to be in. It was pitch black inside this chamber, and the liquid around her was getting rougher. She screamed for Courtney to stop, but knew she couldn’t hear her. It was clear Courtney was dancing, and a wave of stomach acid washed over Whitney.

Whitney re-surfaced, treading the liquid and gasping for air. Just as she thought she was starting to get her bearings, she heard a strange trickling sound above her. Through the darkness, she could just barely make out the fact that she was underneath the sphincter, and it was opening. She screamed as a foul river of cheap, light beer rained down into the stomach, dousing her once more.

After dancing with her cousins, a hot guy, who appeared to be alone, caught Courtney’s eye. She recognized him, it was Pete, one of Mike’s friends from work. Grabbing two more beers from the bar, Courtney walked over and introduced herself, and started to grind her ass into the crotch of her new friend.

It didn’t take long for Pete to end up in Courtney’s hotel room. The two stripped and began to passionately make out. From inside of the giantesses’ stomach, Whitney could hear moaning which gave her chills. There was also an incredibly loud and disorienting thumbing on the stomach walls. In reality, this was just Pete placing his hands on Courtney’s stomach. To Whitney, it might as well have been a sonic boom.

That noise stopped momentarily, but high above her, Whitney could hear a strange slurping noise. She feared the worst, but prayed that it was just the two of them making out. “Please just be swallowing his tongue,” the tiny captive whimpered.

Obviously, Courtney had Pete’s erect cock in her mouth, and was doing all she could to make it erupt. It didn’t take long, as Pete grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock hips into her face, spewing his load into this freaky girls mouth.

Sitting up, Courtney just raised her eyebrows at Pete, and then swallowed. Everything.

“Damn, you like how that tastes,” Pete said with a laugh.

Courtney leaned forward and licked his cock again. Pete gasped as he laid on his back. “Yeah, and I hope you like mine more.” Courtney grabbed her large breasts and knelt down on her handsome lover’s face, feeling his hands grasp her ass as his tongue slipped inside her. She moaned, and placed her other hand on her stomach, only able to imagine what Whitney was about to go through.

Whitney had lost track of where she was in Courtney’s stomach. Then she heard the sound above her. She looked up and screamed, as a river of Pete’s seminal fluid passed through the sphincter and flooded into Courtney’s stomach. The tiny woman was doused in the gross liquid, causing her to gag, scream and eventually vomit. This foul experience, accompanied with the heat, stress, and constant motion of Courtney rocking up and down on Pete’s face, caused Whitney to pass out.

--

After nearly concussing Pete from riding his face, Courtney enjoyed cuddling up next to the guy in bed while he slept. She felt her stomach rumbling, and an aching feeling inside her stomach. She giggled and rubbed her stomach, then drifted off to sleep, with one hand gently stroking her vagina.

Whitney awoke screaming, feeling her body moving. She had been unconscious for the majority of the trip through Courtney’s intestines, and had awoke feeling Courtney’s villi brush against her face. She started to panic, as she realized she was about to enter Courtney’s rectum. After several minutes, the smell was almost unbearable. Whitney was now surrounded by Courtney’s gross fecal matter, and was pounding on her captor’s asshole, begging to get out. The hole was just a little too tight to be able to pry open.

--

The next morning Courtney woke up with a pounding headache. She turned over, hoping to see Pete laying next to her, naked, but was disappointed to see he had already gone. Not just that, but he had apparently grabbed the alcohol out of her fridge as well. “Jerk,” she mumbled to herself. “At least he knew how to eat.

As the hungover woman stood to her feet, she instantly felt a pressure in her ass. “Oh god,” she mumbled, bending over and grabbing her abdomen. She rushed to the bathroom as quickly as she could, barely making it in time. She sat down on the toilet, holding her head in her hands, while she relieved herself.

As she stood up and wiped herself, she turned and saw a tiny, squirming figure in the foul water. Courtney narrowed her eyes and soon realized who it was. “Oh, hey Whitney,” she said with a casual laugh. Watching the pathetic excuse for a woman try and swim only gave Courtney pleasure. As much as she wanted to flush and just get rid of the tiny woman, she knew that she wasn’t done with her yet.

Whitney screamed and pleaded as two pudgy fingers lifted her out of the putrid water, and she was suddenly brought beneath the ice cold cleansing waters of the bathroom sink. After a few seconds that felt like hours, the water turned off, and she was left staring at her massive captor.

“Alright Courtney, you’ve got your revenge and made your point!” she screamed. “Please help me grow back to normal.”

Whitney’s cries fell on deaf ears. Courtney just grinned. “NAH, YOU’RE CLEARLY TOUGH ENOUGH TO SURVIVE ANYTHING,” she said in a menacing tone. “YOU’RE GONNA BE MINE FOR A LONG TIME.”

Realizing what her life had become, Whitney thrashed and screamed. She would’ve rather been flushed, maybe at least there would’ve been a chance for escape. Instead, she watched Courtney pull the elastic on under panties, and drop Whitney’s tiny body inside, trapping the young African American woman against her wet pussy.

Courtney bit her lip. It was going to be a fun next few days.
Chapter End Notes:

--
Hope you enjoyed!  More coming soon....