- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the nextchapter, sorry it took so long for a follow up.  Hope you enjoy!

 

--

“Ugh, what the fuck is going on?” Sarah said out loud in a daze. The beautiful bride felt flustered and embarrassed. Did she literally just faint on her own wedding day? How pathetic, she thought to herself. The confused woman soon realized something: she was in the hallway of an absolutely massive building.

“How…how am I so small,” she shrieked, as she started scampering along the wall, trying to figure out what to do. The tiny bride reached around and tried to find her phone, but was not able to find it anywhere. Wherever it was, it was not tiny with her.

Sarah typically did not handle pressure and stress very well. She worked as an accountant, and had no problems doing her job and very few bad days. She had chosen to go into that line of work, knowing she could handle it. This, on the other hand, was a situation she wasn’t sure if she could handle. “Shit, I guess I’ll get Mike’s help,” the tiny woman said, slipping off her high heels.

Running barefoot across the floor of the wedding reception’s venue, Sarah was moving as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. Being two inches tall, this was not fast at all. At this size, Sarah was also in a more awkward position than her shrunken friends, wherever they ended up being. She was small enough to be in great danger, particularly from underneath one of her giant guests’ feet, but she was also large enough to be recognized, at least for a doll.

This hazard was not lost on Sarah. She knew she needed to be extremely careful, and she was doing her best to remain underneath the tables and out of sight from her own wedding guests. Who knew how they would treat her.

Gradually, Sarah started to get more and more calm. Her goal was still to get to Mike. It didn’t take a detective to know this had something to do with whatever size-restoration spray that Patrick purchased this morning. It was probably that knock-off brand that didn’t last very long. All that said, Sarah did have confidence in her husband to find a way to get her back to normal size.

While Sarah was lost in her thoughts, as well as the blasting music, she gradually lost track of her surroundings. Not paying attention to where she was walking, the tiny bride tripped over her own dress. “Fuck!” she shouted, as her miniscule body lay on the floor. Then she heard something that caused her to freeze up in fear.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” a male voice called out. Sarah couldn’t explain why, but her instincts were screaming at her to stay very still. She was trying hard to maintain her composure, trying her best not to break out into tears. A large shadow cast over her body, and she felt a hand wrap around her doll-sized form. Sarah felt herself being lifted high into the air. Not knowing what else to do, Sarah decided to maintain the façade of being a doll.

Much to Sarah’s surprise, and dread, she was brought in front of the face of her younger cousin Adam. The creepy eighteen-year-old stared at the body of his cousin, cloaked in her wedding dress. “Oh shit, is this the cake topper?” he mumbled to himself. Adam admired the detail on this doll-like figure, in a manor that made Sarah nervous and uncomfortable.

Sarah debated screaming out to Adam that she was an actual person, and not a cake topper, but decided against it. She had no idea what he would do with her if he found that out.

“Damn this is hot,” he whispered, his warm breath washing over Sarah’s body. His words nearly made Sarah vomit. She was his COUSIN!

Before she could speak up and chastise him for his perverted nature, Adam began to rub his giant thumb along Sarah’s two inch body. Sarah’s eyes widened, though this went unnoticed by her massive cousin. He began rubbing Sarah’s tiny feet, which made the ticklish bride nearly scream.

Looking around to make sure nobody at the wedding was watching him, Adam grinned and glanced down at his new toy. He began rubbing Sarah’s chest through her wedding dress, loving the feeling of this tiny doll’s breasts. He even lowered the dress to reveal Sarah’s (normally) C-Cup breasts. “Oh shit,” he mumbled, and began caressing the breasts with his thumb. It took all of Sarah’s self control not to break down crying, or blow her top and start screaming right then and there. She hated him for violating her like this, but she knew she had to play it cool for now.

This did change as Adam began walking off to the bathroom. He kept Sarah’s body pretty well hidden inside his hand, got to a stall and locked the door. All Sarah could do was try to remain as still as physical possible as her cousin unzipped and lowered his dress pants, then proceeded to drop his boxers. Her eyes widened as she saw him grip his cock as it started to grow erect.

“No, god no,” Sarah accidentally whispered out loud. Every fiber of her being was telling her to flee, run for her life. But she couldn’t help but panic at the idea of what Adam might do if he realized she was alive. Sure, there was a chance he’d help her, but there was every bit as much a chance he’d keep her forever. She was praying that at least if she pretended to be a doll, he’d eventually grow tired of her.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Adam gripped Sarah’s two-inch body and began rubbing it against his dick. At least three times the size of her body, the penis dwarfed the tiny bride. Sarah could only close her eyes and pray for this to end soon.

After some positioning, Adam soon realized that what felt the best was gripping the doll parallel to the head of his cock, and grinding it against the tiny body. Drops of sweat rubbed against Sarah’s face as she was violated. Her tiny face was mashed into the head of the giant cock. The pace started to quicken. Adam’s thrust grew stronger. Sarah could hear his breathing quicken as he grew more and more excited.

A loud moan erupted from Adam’s throat, and he was relieved no one else was using the bathroom. Unable to contain himself any longer, the giant eighteen-year-old gripped Sarah’s body against the head of his cock. Not able to hold back any longer, Adam began to cum all over the doll’s tiny body. While it only lasted a few seconds, it seemed to go on forever for Sarah. She gagged, which only allowed her to get a mouthful of her cousins’ sperm. She nearly vomited and gasped for her breath.

“FUCK THAT WAS GOOD,” Adam exhaled, breathing heavily. He looked at the “cake topper” and smiled, noting the glossy sheen of his seminal fluid that was covering the doll. “YOU’LL LOOK GREAT ON THE CAKE NOW,” he laughed to herself. “SARAH NEVER LOOKED SO HOT.”

Wanting nothing more than to shower and grow back to normal size, Sarah was both disgusted and fuming. Covered in her younger cousin’s cum, Sarah could only imagine how she could scream at him and chastise him once she found a way to grow back. If she found a way to grow back.

With some post sex energy, Adam walked over towards the sink. He decided not to wash off his new sex doll, and rather just wiped her down with a paper towel. While this got the majority of the cum off of her, it still left a sticky film. Adam proceeded to walk back out of the bathroom back into the reception hall, with the beloved bride still in the palm of his hand.

Walking past his table, Adam dropped his sex doll down by his seat. Wandering off to go get himself a drink, Sarah felt this was her chance to escape, but just felt too drained of energy. Feeling defeated Sarah just proceeded to lay on the table, waiting to be grabbed again. She saw a shadow approaching her body, and prepared for her perverted, gross cousin to grab her for round two. She was surprised, instead this was a woman’s hand. The hand lifted her high into the air and brought her in front of a monolithic face. It was Kim, a.k.a.: her mother!

A million thoughts began racing through the mind of Sarah. That she was saved. That her mother knew everything and was going to help her out. That she could go back to enjoying her wedding. Instead, her mother’s voice cut right through all of them.

“THERE’S THE CAKE TOPPER,” she said, and began walking towards the white, decadent pastry towards the front of the room.

Sarah tried to squirm free but her mom’s hand was holding her firmly in place. “Mom it’s me! I’m just fucking tiny!” she screamed, though there was no chance of being heard over the music blasting.

As Kim walked towards the cake, she began to speak with Andrea, Mike’s mom. Andrea was a long-haired blonde, while Kim was a brunette with shoulder length brown hair. Kim was a spitting-image of Sarah, just about twenty-five years older.
“You find it?” Andrea asked.

“Yeah it was over by the table of one of Sarah’s cousins,” Kim responded. “No idea what it was doing down there.”

“There’s already one on the cake?” Andrea said. Both Kim and Andrea stared at the cake and noticed a cheap plastic bride there.

“Oh well, this one looks way more like Sarah,” Kim laughed. As the prepared to lower her tiny daughter onto her own wedding cake, she lost her grip. “Oops,” she said under her breath.

Sarah screamed as she plummeted down towards the cake. She landed with a painful splat. Her body was find, both from the shrinking spray enhancing her durability and the fact that she landed on a spongy cake with frosting. As she lay down trying to muster the energy to get up, a pair of fingers gripped her tiny body.

“GOT IT A LITTLE MESSY,” her mom said, with her warm breath washing over Sarah. She could make out notes of red wine in her mother’s breath. “OH WELL.”

Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw her mom’s mouth open up. “Mom no,” she tried to shout, but it was too late. Her massive mother inserted her own daughter into her mouth head first, all the way up to her butt.

“MMMMMM,” Kim said, sucking all the frosting off of the cake topper. There was also a slightly off, metallic flavor to it, which she didn’t recognize and didn’t particularly care for. She assumed it must have been the cake topper.

“Damn, taste good,” Andrea said with a laugh. Kim only responded by winking and sucking the rest of Sarah’s body into her mouth. Sarah wanted to scream and fight her way out, but worried that if her mom realized she was alive, she might panic and swallow. There was no way her mom would swallow what she thought was plastic, right?!

After what felt like an eternity, Kim opened her mouth and pulled out her disheveled, tiny daughter. “THERE, ALL CLEAN,” she said as both she and Andrea giggled. She then walked over to the cake and pulled out the original cake topper, before replacing it with Sarah, who proceeded to sink ankles deep into the spongy surface.

“I’ll take that one,” Andrea said. Kim shrugged and handed the original bride wedding topper to Mike’s mom. Both Kim and down below, Sarah, watched as Andrea inserted the tiny decoration into her mouth, sucking off all the frosting. Suddenly her eyes widened as she pulled it back to far. She coughed a few times before giving Kim an embarrassed look. “I swallowed it,” she said with a laugh.

Kim couldn’t believe it. “Well good thing you didn’t eat that one too,” she giggled. This all sent chills down Sarah’s spine. That could’ve been her, trapped in her husband’s mom’s stomach. She could’ve sworn she could hear Andrea’s stomach gurgle as she walked away.

For the next few minutes, Sarah slowly started to trek to the side of the cake. Mike was sitting relatively close to it, and he should he able to help her. Then her luck finally turned.

Getting up, Mike walked by and glanced at the cake. He instantly did a double take and brought his face down towards Sarah. He looked confused at the tiny woman, but he definitely seemed to realize she was human….and herself. “OH SHIT SARAH,” he said as his eyes widened. “I DIDN’T SEE YOU GROW BACK!”

Sarah was extremely puzzled. “Grow back? Are you drunk? I’m two inches tall!” She had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

“HOW’D YOU GROW BACK BABE?” Mike said, continuing to puzzle his tiny bride.

‘Baby I have no idea what you’re talking about!” shouted the tiny Sarah. “Can you just help me grow back?”

Mike exhaled and gave a fake exasperated sigh. “FIIIIINEEEEE, BUT YOU OWE ME!” he said with a laugh. Grabbing his tiny wife, he snuck out of the reception hall towards his hotel room. After the incident from last night involving his wife and her friends becoming the size of bugs, Mike picked up a bottle of the size-reversal spray. Unlike his friends, Mike didn’t go cheap, and picked up a bottle that wasn’t temporary.

Soon enough, Mike and Sarah strode back down to the reception hall together, hand in hand. Sarah tried to act like nothing had happened, but could not stop glaring at her cousin whenever she saw him. She really wanted to feel him under her foot, like a bug. She also exchanged looks with her mom, still not sure what to say after being inside her mouth.

Despite the fact that she did not see any of her bridesmaids the remainder of the night, Sarah had a wonderful time at her reception. She and Mike made their way back up to their hotel room. The two of them proceeded to act like wild animals, and passionately made love. Sarah made sure to pay particular attention to Mike’s cock, sucking him off multiple times.

The two newlyweds lay in their bed together, breathing heavily.

“That was intense,” Mike said, caressing his wife’s breasts.

“Yeah, thanks for saving me, baby,” Sarah said, sitting up to give her husband’s cock a big kiss.

“I wonder where your bridesmaids went. I didn’t see them for the second half of the wedding,” Mike responded.

Sarah shrugged and turned off the light, coming back to bed. “I’m sure we’ll see them tomorrow.”
Chapter End Notes:

--

 

More to come....