- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the short epilogue for this story.  Hope you enjoyed it!

--

Mike sat in his bedroom, incredibly uncomfortable with this whole situation. So far tonight his beloved and sexy wife had shrunken herself down incredibly small and disappeared onto his crotch. Then, he discovered his twin sister, who had been missing for a week, had been surviving at a millimeter tall also on his crotch. To follow this up, his sister then found, toyed with and eventually ate his wife.

To top it all off, in Mike’s panic he did the only thing he could think of. He called his mother. Giving his hot, blonde mom, Andrea, a phone call, he explained everything as best he could over the phone. Much to his surprise and relief, as well as embarrassment, Andrea told Mike that she was on her way over and they would figure this out.

Currently, Mike was nude in his bedroom laying on his back. His mother was kneeling over his crotch, taking a detailed look at her son’s crotch, trying in a desperate attempt to find her daughter.

--

The hairs surrounding Gianna began to shake violently as a warm wind blew through. She struggled to stay on her feet as the breeze intensified. “What now?” Gianna huffed, clinging to a hair as the wind pushed hard against her.

A harsh voice could be heard all around as it boomed above her. “YOU KIDS THESE DAYS. I WOULDN’T DARE HAVE DONE THIS FOR YOUR FATHER WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER.” The voice belonged to Andrea.

“Mom?!” Gianna’s eyes widened with shock and watered with hope. She began to run towards an open patch between pubic hairs. She struggled to run against then wind which she now realized was her mother’s breath. She was searching for her now.

Gianna reached what to her was a clearing and looked above her, catching sight of her mother’s face, now looming like an incoming moon. Andrea’s mouth was twisted in an amused smirk, the absurdity of searching for her daughter and her daughter-in-law in her son’s pubes was not lost on her.

“MOM!” Gianna screamed, jumping and waving her arms around, hoping and praying she would be seen.

--

“Right, I’m sorry Mike, but I’m just gonna have to dig through here,” Andrea said, seeing a horrified and embarrassed look over her son’s face. “This silly game of yours made her too small to even see,” she said with an annoyed tone, reaching her long fingernails into the forest that was her son’s pubes.

“I told you it wasn’t me!” Mike pleaded. “I didn’t know what she was gonna do! I’ve never even used those pills before.” It was clear to Mike that his mom did not believe him.

--

Gianna cried as a shard of fingernail sliced through the pubic forest, dragging across the fleshy and sweaty ground. The noise was deafening as the finger’s search intestified.

Andrea’s blue eyes pierced through everything, so focused but also curious at the same time. The milf’s nostrils opened and flared, still blowing gusts of air into the jungle that was composed of her son’s pubes. The mother of two tied her blonde hair back, but it spiled over her shoulder and brushed against the upper layer of the forest.

Gianna screamed as she wished her mom would move lower down, so she could at least grip on to her soft hair and finally escape.

--

“I can’t find her,” Andrea said with an annoyed tone. She did not love the idea of having her face inches from her son’s crotch, searching for her tiny daughter. Particularly while her son’s erect cock was pulsing next to her. “What do you think we should do?”

Mike’s heart started to race in his chest. He had no idea what to do. “I…I don’t know. Should we call the police?”

Andrea didn’t really like the sound of that idea. “I mean, unless they’re gonna shrink down and search, it probably won’t help. Plus they might not believe this was an accident and that it was your fault. I’m not letting you go to jail.”

“Well we’ve gotta do something!” Mike pleaded. Andrea nodded, and then looked over and saw Sarah’s shrinking pills.

Mike sat up, starting to freak out again, and began to sweat as he witnessed his own mother start to undress. “Mom?! What the fuck are you doing?” Mike stammered, almost at a loss for words. His head was a flurry of ideas and emotions.

Andrea rolled her eyes in annoyance at her son. “Your stupid wife had shrunken herself too small to see. Then she got eaten by your psychotic, tiny sister. So, as usual, I’m gonna have to fix this myself,” she snapped, as she slipped her top away, revealing a bland, beige bra with some floral stich-work.

“But you can’t!” Mike cried. “You’ll get lost in there too! Gianna is fucking insane.”

“No I won’t, and don’t swear,” Andrea responded. “I’ll just make sure to be bigger than her in…in there,” she said, gesturing towards Mike’s cock. Mike thought he was about to die from embarrassment.

After removing her top, Andrea finally slipped her jeans off, revealing silk, beige-colored panties. They clung to her form. She saw Mike’s cock grow and stiffen as she approached. “Don’t look at me like that, young man,” she said as he did his best to avoid eye contact. “You shouldn’t be thinking such perverse thoughts. I’m your MOTHER!” she said, pointing a finger at him.

Reaching over and grabbing the bottle of shrinking pills, Andrea poured a few of them into her hand. “How many did she take?” she asked.

“She…she took two,” Mike answered back in a meek fashion.

“We’ll I’ll take three then,” Andrea said with a grin. She dropped all three onto her tongue and sucked it back into her mouth. She saw Mike’s eyes widen, and it seemed he wanted to say something, but Andrea was not having it. She just grabbed the glass of water on the counter and swallowed.

“Now sit up,” Andrea commanded. “I need to be above your…you know what,” she mumbled. She couldn’t believe what she was doing as she straddled her own son on the bed. She felt his pulsing, horny penis start to graze against her thigh. “You probably like this,” she said, watching him blush and look away. “I hope you don’t want your mother to be your little crotch slave.”

Mike looked like he wanted to cry or faint or both. “I’m sorry mom, I…”

“Wow,” Andrea said, feeling dizzy. “These really kick in….”

All Mike could do was watch in amazement as his mother’s form dwindled down. The larger than life, nagging woman was being reduced to a speck on his body. Mike was astonished, it was like a secret fantasy had played out in front of him. His once powerful mother was now exploring the base of his monolithic cock. Unsure of just how tiny his mom had become, Mike currently could not see her, though he wasn’t exactly trying very hard.

--

Down on Mike’s sweaty crotch, Andrea was starting to get a grip of her surroundings. The pubic hairs around her were much larger than she expected, appearing to be the height of skyscrapers compared to the tiny woman. She couldn’t even wrap her mind around Mike’s penis. It wasn’t a skyscraper, it was a mountain.

“Shit, this is bad,” she mumbled to herself. “I think I’m too small.”

After about fifteen minutes of walking, the ground started to shake around Andrea. “Gianna? Sarah? Where around you, girls?” Andrea shouted.

Through the skyscraper like trees a giant body began to approach. It was a woman who seemed to have no clue that Andrea was down there.

“Gianna down here!” Andrea screamed, barely able to process how gigantic her daughter was. Gianna’s giant foot slammed down right next to Andrea, who was knocked off her feet onto her butt from the impact. It then dawned on the milf just how tiny she was. Gianna couldn’t have been bigger than a millimeter tall, and Andrea was smaller than her toe. She would be an ant to Gianna, if her daughter was normal sized.

“Where the fuck did mom go?” Gianna mumbled, looking around. “I thought she shrunk down around here. Mom?! Where are you?” she shouted.

Casually glancing down, Gianna noticed some movement on the ground near her left foot. “The hell?” she muttered, and reached down and plucked up what appeared to be an ant. She held her mother’s body between her fingers and brought it up to her giant eyes.

The massive eyes studied Andrea’s body, who did her best to wave her arms and signal to Gianna who she was.

“Oh well,” Gianna mumbled. “I guess bugs are protein.”

These words cut through Andrea, who began to hysterically scream. She was brought into her daughter’s mouth and landed on her tongue. She continued to sob as she traveled towards Gianna’s throat.

--

While all this was going on, Mike nervously scrolled his phone. “Shit, something might be wrong,” he whispered. He then began looking through his phone for someone else to call for help.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Thanks for reading!