- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

The combination of rapid and extreme shrinking along with multiple alcoholic cocktails in her system caused the normally short Gianna to momentarily pass out. The sister of the groom had been in the bathroom when her body began to feel extremely weird, and she felt dizzy. She assumed it was the alcohol, as this feeling felt vaguely familiar. “Better get back to the wedding,” she said to herself, noting how great she looked in the mirror. Standing just five feet tall, Gianna picked out a dress that showed off her breasts and thick thighs. She smiled, as she touched her breasts, thinking about Hannah’s tiny body struggling between them during the ceremony.

Walking back into the reception hall, Gianna saw her twin brother sitting at a table checking his phone. “This will give him a good scare,” she said and started to walk up behind him. After everything he put her through last night, forcing her to spend the duration of the bachelorette party inside of his foul stomach, she could make him jump for a bit.

As she silently walked up behind her brother and prepared to grab him by the shoulders, the uncomfortable feeling took over Gianna’s body. It was much more intense this time around. She wanted to call out for help, but felt herself falling. Then everything went black.

Waking up with a panicked jolt, Gianna began looking around at her surroundings. It was at that moment she realized just how insanely tiny she had become. She had been shrunken before, the previous night, but she was much smaller now. She screamed as a thunderous and melodic crashing noise began sounding off behind her.

In reality, this was just her brother Mike gently tapping his black dress shoe on the ground. This was an insignificant action to Mike, but it was absolutely deafening to Gianna. It really drove home just how tiny she had become. She didn’t know exactly, but the already short woman had diminished down to a mere one millimeter tall.

“Oh no, no!” whimpered Gianna, kicking stomping on the ground in a miniaturized tantrum. She absolutely hated being shrunken, and last night in her brother’s churning gut vowed never to be shrunken again. She didn’t keep her promise for a day.

“Well shit, guess I’ve gotta get his attention,” she said, taking off her high heels so she could start jogging up to his giant shoe. “Don’t want to get fucking eaten again,” she joked to herself, though the thought of it still made her shutter and want to dry heave.

Not wanting to waste much more time, Gianna’s light jog took her right up to the shiny dress shoe of her brother. It was a shoe with thin laces, which Gianna was extremely relieved about right now. She could only imagine how difficult it would be for her tiny body to scale any thicker shoelaces.

At this size, Gianna shouldn’t have been able to reach the shoelaces, but Mike’s laces on his left shoe were untied, and dangling down to the floor. The miniaturized woman saw this as a golden opportunity and began to scale up the black shoelace.

Gianna’s sense of relief was short lived, almost as short as she was. She wasn’t the only one who noticed Mike’s shoe was untied. Glancing down, Mike saw a lone shoelace trapped down to the ground. “Crap,” he mumbled under his breath, and reached down to resolve the very minor issue. As he did this, his giant right handed descended down upon the tiny woman he had no idea was there.

“Mike what the hell are you doing!” Gianna shouted. She was about a quarter of the way up the black, nylon shoelace when her giant brothers’ hand was upon her. His massive fingers gripped the shoelace and lifted it up, beginning to tie it in a knot.

What Mike didn’t know was the effect this was having on Gianna. His absolutely miniscule sister was thrown for a loop as the shoelace was twirled about. The tiny woman screamed as she was tossed into the air, and landed on Mike’s thumb. Not realizing she was made durable from the shrinking, she gripped his fingernail desperately, believing she was hanging on for her life.

Wondering where his beloved new bride was, Mike decided to stretch his legs and get up to look around for her. He briefly wandered around the reception hall and talked to some of his friends and family, casually trying to figure out where Sarah went. Unable to locate Sarah, Mike felt a few of those beers passing through his body, and needed to use the bathroom.

Entering the men’s washroom, Mike passed and politely nodded at Sarah’s eighteen year old cousin, Adam. Mike had only met him a few times, but never got a really good vibe from him. He always thought he was a little bit weird. Mike didn’t get a good look, but it appeared he was carrying some type of doll in his left hand. “Whatever,” he mumbled to himself and walked up to a urinal.

“Mike, stop!” screamed Gianna. “You need to stay still!”

As Mike whipped out his cock to take a piss, Gianna continued to have to hold on for her life as her brother fumbled around with his giant member. The smell, sound and heat from Mike peeing so close to her made Gianna physically sick and nauseous.

As the stream of urine near Mike’s hand faded into a trickle, Gianna was hopeful that me may scratch his head or something. Anything to get her near his ear where she could hopefully get his attention.

That didn’t happen. Instead, Mike grabbed his girthy cock to tuck it back into his underwear. As he did this, Gianna felt her grip on her brother’s nail slipping, and then lost completely. The one-millimeter woman plummeted downward, screaming.

When the miniscule woman finally landed, she was on a sticky and spongy surface, wrinkled and the color of skin. It took the tiny bridesmaid a few seconds to realize where she was. Then she began screaming. It dawned on Gianna quickly, that she had indeed landed on the head of Mike’s penis.

“Get me off of here you giant idiot!” screamed Gianna, as Mike began to tuck his giant cock back into his briefs. Completely unaware of the peril he was putting his sister in, Mike let his cock flop down into his underwear, and continued his mission to find Sarah.

Trapped in the musky smelling briefs, Gianna wanted to gag and scream for her life. The tiny woman had no choice but to hold on to the head of Mike’s pulsing cock. Each step Mike took rocked Gianna’s miniscule body, and caused her to move around on his slippery cock head. Then Mike sat down.

This was a seemingly innocent action which Mike paid little to no attention to. However, As he sat down, his twin sister was knocked off of the head of his cock, and landed on the fabric of his underwear. Disoriented and barely able to see, she then felt Mike’s giant, girthy penis land on top of her, pinning her down. “Mike, help me!  Please!” Gianna sobbed, trying to squirm and do whatever was possible to get this giant’s attention. While she failed to get the attention of Mike, she inadvertently began to stimulate the giant dick.

While trapped beneath the giant cock head, Gianna began to whimper. She felt the head of the giant phallus get more and more wet. It dawned on her that her wriggling was having the wrong effect on her giant brother. More than that, the giant cock began to pulse. Not thinking clearly, Gianna began to panic. Despite not being able to see where she was going, Gianna managed to pull herself up to her feet. Before she could celebrate her freedom, she stumbled backward. As she did this, her one millimeter form landed, partially on the slit of her brothers’ giant cock.

Feeling a pleasant sensation that was familiar but he could not quite explain, Mike smiled. He looked around and it appeared nobody was watching him. With the coast being clear, Mike adjusted his crotch again, stiffening his member.

“Mike, stop!” screamed Gianna, as the slit of her own brothers cock began to engulf her, and slowly drag her down. “Don’t let it eat me!” Her screams obviously went unanswered, but she couldn’t think of anything else to do.

In a feeling of unexplained ecstasy, Mike’s eyes widened. He looked around and tried his best to maintain his composure. He felt his cock throbbing, and knew that something was descending down his shaft. It took him a while to recall what this feeling was he had felt before.

“Sarah!” Mike said in realization, before looking around quietly to make sure no one was listening. That’s where this feeling was from. When he drunkenly and “accidentally” cock vored his then fiancé the previous night. It was a feeling he remembered loving, but was so drunk he couldn’t fully appreciate it.

Sitting at the table, Mike continued to have conversations with relatives and friends that he did not care about and paid very little attention to. Underneath the table, the groom had has hand wrapped around his crotch from outside his pants, and was consistently squeezing his genitals to help his schlong swallow who he believed to be his wife.

Despite her best efforts, Gianna was unable to keep from getting fully swallowed by her brother’s penis. In the darkness that surrounded her, Gianna’s body was completely coated in a slimy film, and continued to feel herself getting pulled further down. Being inside a human body which averaged an internal temperature around ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit, Gianna was sweating profusely. Then she felt herself falling.

Trying to converse with his mom, Mike ended up letting out a small moan as he felt his miniscule sister enter his testicles. He tried his best to hide it, but his mom knew something was up. She tried not to pay any attention to it whatsoever.

Feeling the sensation of the tiny woman struggling inside of his balls, it took all of Mike’s self-control not to run to the bathroom and start pumping his cock until he shot her into a toilet. “We’ll have some fun upstairs later,” he laughed to himself.

Re-surfacing after plummeting into the lake that was her brother’s testicles, Gianna gasped and began treading seminal fluid. The tiny woman accidentally swallowed some, which caused her to sputter and gag, trying to spit out as much as she could. “Oh god! Just fucking kill me!” the tiny woman began to weep. It was pitch black around her and incredibly hot. She wanted out of this hell-hole immediately.

As the night went on, Mike noticed the struggles and movements of his tiny prisoner had died down. He assumed that “Sarah” was merely taking a break. In reality, Gianna had fallen asleep and was floating in Mike’s cum.

To Mike’s surprise, he found a larger version of Sarah on top of the wedding cake. Slightly too drunk to comprehend how she had gone from inside his balls to two inches tall on top of the cake, Mike decided not to question it. He simply grabbed his shrunken wife and brought her up to his bedroom, where he had another canister of the size restoration spray.

Gianna awoke with a jolt. Waves of seminal fluid washed all over her body, pulling her under and causing her to have to swim to the surface. “Wait, what’s going on?!” she screamed, as the walls of the ball sack surrounding her were vigorously pulsing. Almost god-like moans were audible from somewhere outside of her prison.

Then is happened. The walls of Mike’s testicles contracted tightly one last time, and then a geyser of semen was shot upward, taking Gianna’s one-millimeter body along with it. Gianna screamed in horror as she was fired out of the head of Mike’s throbbing cock. Gianna shrieked as she landed on a spongy, pink surface. As she looked around, Gianna’s eyes went wide as she realized she was on a giant tongue.

“What the hell?” she mumbled, then looked up and saw the titanic form of her brother Mike standing high above her, with his massive penis pointed at her which was glistening from the load of semen he had just shot out of it.

Turning her head, the one-millimeter Gianna stared back towards the throat of the woman she assumed was Sarah. She shuttered as she watched the fluid from Mike’s balls slowly trickle and drip towards the back towards the woman’s throat, and descended back down towards her stomach. A cold chill ran down Gianna’s spine as she thought about ending up back inside a stomach. “Shit, gotta get out of here,” the tiny woman said to herself, stumbling up to her feet.

The tiny woman did not have anywhere to go, but Sarah then began to move her tongue. Rather than bringing her tongue back into her mouth, Sarah began to lick her lips. The tiny body of Gianna ended up getting plastered to Sarah’s lower lip, stuck by a gross mixture of saliva and cum. She then watched, almost in slow motion, as Sarah’s face descended down, and began to kiss Mike’s crotch, all around the base of his skyscraper like cock.

With her lower lip grazing against Mike’s skin, Sarah managed to free Gianna without realizing it. Gianna landed on the ground in the forest like pubes of her brother. She started to wave her arms and jump up and down, as Sarah’s face was right in front of her. The giantess did not see her though. Instead, Sarah pulled her head back and sat up. She then adjusted her position and began to lower her body over Mike’s erect cock, pussy first.

Seeing her giantess of a sister in law begin to ride her brother horrified Gianna. Sarah’s giant pussy lips slammed down on the ground, mere feet from Gianna. She was amazed watching Sarah’s vagina take all of her brother’s cock, and wanted to run but her legs just would not work. She found herself frozen in place, unable to look away.

After what felt like ages, Mike and Sarah both reached orgasm, and she unmounted him, nearly smashing Gianna in the process. “Stop I’m still down here! I still need help!” the tiny woman shouted. Unfortunately for her, Mike simply tucked his dick into his boxers, and cuddled up next to his new bride in bed. Gianna screamed in frustration as her one-millimeter body would be trapped in her brothers' pubes for the foreseeable future. 

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!