- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter in this series.  More to come very soon (hopefully)!

--

Her head spinning, the re-shrunken Hannah sat in the middle of a wide-open plain featuring a hardwood floor. “Wait, how the fuck?” Hannah started to say to herself. Looking around, it didn’t take long to realize what had happened to her. “Oh god dammit!” shouted Hannah. “Not again!”

The tiny woman was no stranger to shrinking after the last twenty-four hours. She had spent the majority of Sarah’s bachelorette party inside the disgusting, hairy nasal passage of Mike, after he snorted her like powder. It was a nightmarish, traumatizing ordeal, being inside the nose of her friends’ fiancé. If that hadn’t been enough, she had missed the entire wedding, after being sneezed out and landing in the cleavage of Gianna. For such a short girl, Gianna was quite busty, and for some reason tended to sweat a lot.

Thankfully, Sarah’s perverted grandfather did not get his hands on the tiny woman. Patrick, the best man, came to her rescue, both by paying off the old man and by getting more size-restoration spray to grow Hannah back, though it may not have been the permanent variety. She had been dropping hints to Patrick all night, and was really hoping to dance with him.

This led her to where she was now. In the middle of the dance floor…at a wedding. The blasting music rattled her entire body. Not knowing it, Hannah had been shrunken down to approximately one centimeter tall. She was literally the size of a bug.

“Shit, this is bad,” the half Caucasian, half African-American woman said to herself, stating the obvious. “I need someone’s help, now!” the miniaturized woman wanted nothing more than to be rescued by big, strong Patrick. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her. Hell, maybe he’d even let her use his cock like a stripper pole.

Hannah’s fantasies were interrupted when a massive brown dress shoe slammed down in front of her, causing the one centimeter woman to emit a scream and fall backward. Looking around, it dawned on Hannah. “Oh no,” she mumbled. “Not now.” It was that time of the wedding when everyone got on the dance floor. That damn, catchy electric slide song was playing, and people were starting to fill up the floor.

Hannah dodged a massive incoming high heel from some middle aged woman. She dodged a socked foot belonging to some kid who she didn’t recognize. She desperately tried to scan the crowd, hoping her savior Patrick would be here, but it was useless. She could not recall what kind of shoes he was wearing, and then it dawned on her it would be useless to try and get to him now.

“Okay, here’s what I’ll do,” Hannah began to speak to herself. She knew it was weird, but she always found she thought clearest when she spoke aloud. “I’m gonna get off the dance floor by running through…”

The tiny woman stopped speaking as a shadow cast over her. She looked up, and only started to scream before a giant, wide barefoot came crashing down on top of her bug-sized form. The giant foot was lifted into the air again, as the chubby giantess continued to dance. As she did so, it allowed Hannah to get another breath.

Utterly confused, Hannah could not believe that she was not dead. Instead, she was just stuck to this woman’s sweaty foot. She shouted for help again, as the woman lowered her foot and continued to dance, totally unaware that there was a one-centimeter bridesmaid on her foot.

Though Hannah didn’t know at the moment, or particularly care, that giant foot she was pinned underneath was actually that of Courtney. The titanic woman had a good buzz going, and was on top of the world right now, knowing that she had the tiny body of Whitney was trapped and squirming around inside of her stomach. She had no idea where the other bridesmaids were, but assumed they shrunk as well. She was thinking to herself of all the fun she would have, if only she could find them.

While her giant sweaty foot punished tiny Hannah without her knowledge, Courtney was busy dancing with some of her cousins. After several songs, a hot guy who appeared to be single caught her eye on the dance floor. ‘Bingo’ Courtney thought to herself, making her way over to the guy.

Introducing himself as Pete, this guy captivated Courtney immediately. She kicked her chubby foot up behind her, which finally freed the tiny prisoner.

Hannah screamed in terror as she was launched across the dance floor. She landed, right next to a black dress shoe. Shaking the cobwebs loose in her mind, she then recognized something about this giant next to her. “Patrick!” she shouted, recognizing the cufflinks on his tuxedo. They were traditional Best Man cufflinks that Mike gave to him.

A sense of relief washing over her body, Hannah figured this was fate or something. Unfortunately for the tiny woman, a massive bare foot slammed down next to her, knocking the tiny woman off her feet.  Looking up in horror and rage, Hannah watched as a massive brunette with toned legs towered over her. She didn’t know who this bimbo was, but she was now dancing with Patrick. The giantess bare feet rocked back and forth as the two slow danced.

“Hey bitch, that’s my guy!” Hannah shouted. Not thinking clearly, the shrunken woman raced over to the left foot of this giantess. She began pounding on the giant foot, until this massive woman inadvertently gripped Hannah tightly between two of her large sweaty toes. Hannah gagged and wanted to vomit, as she combination of the smell and motion was messing with her head.

The music started to quicken as the slow romantic song stopped and a catchier, high energy tune kicked in. It was then when this random woman kicked her foot in the room, now catapulting Hannah across the room.

Screaming for her life, Hannah’s eyes widened as she was where she was about to land: the cleavage of a middle aged woman!  The giantess was sitting at a table near the dance floor, talking to a man, probably her husband. She was sipping a glass of red wine and looking in the other direction, so she never saw the flying Hannah. She barely felt her, just adjusting her cleavage.

Dazed and confused, Hannah’s face was resting against the mildly sweaty breasts of this woman. After doing a bit of detective work from listening to the woman’s voice and recognizing her dress, Hannah’s eyes widened. This was Sarah’s mom, Kim!

The one-centimeter woman was about to start rubbing the giant breasts but stopped herself. She knew she needed to get someone’s help, but didn’t want it to be from Kim. Her friend’s mother would no doubt ask questions, and would probably deduce this was a result of the woman shrinking last night. Also, she’d probably freak out if anything happened to Sarah. Hannah’s mind began to drift towards her shrunken companions from the previous night. She hadn’t seen any of them since she woke up, and honestly hadn’t looked. She could only assume they were shrunk and hope they were safe.

Hannah was snapped back to reality as Kim crossed her arms, the giant breasts squishing together around her body. If the shrinking process didn’t enhance her body’s durability, she would have definitely been crushed to a pulp between the voluptuous breasts. She screamed and squirmed, as the titanic mother of the bride stood up.

The giant brunette stood up to grab a drink at the bar. As she did so, she bent down and planted a kiss on her husband sitting next to her. The two of them were so proud and happy for their daughter, though they weren’t exactly sure where she was at the moment. They both assumed that both her and her bridesmaids were cleaning up in the bathroom or something.

As Kim bent over to kiss her husband’s cheek, and unintentionally freed her tiny hostage. Hannah felt herself sliding out of the sweaty cleavage. Hannah’s arms flailed as she plunged down towards the table. She was stunned to see a slice of cake below her that she was about to land on.

Landing on the cake’s frosty surface with a tiny wet *SPLAT*, Hannah rolled over onto her back in pain.  She just needed a minute, her whole body ached and her head was ringing. An experienced nurse, Hannah was well aware of injuries and began clenching her fingers and toes to make sure she could still move. She was surprised to feel the cake’s white frosting between her toes. “Wait, where the fuck are my heels?” she said in an annoyed tone. She spent a lot of money on those heels, and they were probably lost somewhere on the dance floor, or in Kim’s bra.

A giant shadow caught Hannah’s attention. She looked up and saw what was probably her worst case scenario. A giant fork descending down, stabbing into the moist cake, centimeters away from Hannah’s body. The fork twisted and a large portion of the cake was broken off and lifted up towards the face of Chris, Kim’s husband and Sarah’s dad. The dessert entered his mouth, and his eyes descended upon his food again.

Hannah screamed and tried to get to her feet but stumbled. She fell face first into the wedding cake, having the wind knocked out of her. Immediately after she fell, the giant fork passed over her tiny body, with one of the metallic prongs running up Hannah’s bridesmaid dress along her back. Chris was not paying attention, and continued pressing the fork into the cake. Bringing it up to his face, he licked his lips. The middle-aged man could not see the tiny woman on the underside of his fork, caught by her dress.

“Wait don’t eat me!” screamed Hannah as she thrashed as best she could trying to free herself. The last thing she wanted right now was to end up back inside another man’s body. She panicked, seeing the mouth open up again. “No! No!” she shouted, furiously kicking her legs. Then she heard that unmistakable sound of fabric slowly ripping.

Feeling the cold again against her now bare body, Hannah shrieked again. The dress had ripped right off of her, staying on the fork while she descended down to the cake again. The landed on the slice and rolled off of it, laying on her back on the side of the plate in a puddle of frosting. She watched disheartened, as the tattered remains of her expensive bridesmaids dress disappeared into the mouth of the grooms father. Unable to deal with the stress of everything that was happening, Hannah’s head fell back, and she passed out.

Jolting awake feeling herself moving, Hannah sat up and looked around in a panic. The plate she had been laying on was being lifted high into the air. Someone was taking the plate away, with her still trapped on it!  “No don’t throw me away!” shouted the miniscule bridesmaid, as she plate was carried off towards a garbage can.

Her mind racing with thoughts of her spending the rest of her natural life at this size in a garbage dump, Hannah noticed the blue tie of the guy bringing the plate towards the garbage had draped over onto the plate. Knowing this was her only chance, she took a moment to gather all her strength and ran towards the tie, grabbing on to it for dear life.

Her strategy worked, as the guy tossed the plate into the trash and began walking out into the hallway towards the bathroom. As the giant stopped in front of a mirror, he began to adjust his suit, when he suddenly noticed what looked like frosting on his tie.

“Shit, gotta wipe this up,” he said, grabbing a paper towel. Hannah did not have the energy to scream anymore, as the wipe sheet coated her body and pulled her off the tie. Her heart sank when the giant’s booming voice said “WAIT, HANNAH?

Looking up at the massive eyeball in front of her, Hannah teared up. She may not have recognized his tie, but she’d recognize those blue eyes anywhere. “Patrick it’s me!” she shouted.

Bringing the tiny woman to his ear, Patrick listened intently to her describe everything that happened to her throughout the evening. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” he said upon learning he almost stepped on her and threw her away. “I was looking for you for the last hour and couldn’t find you!”

This filled Hannah with joy. “Should we run to the store and get a bottle of restoration spray? A permanent one this time?” he laughed.

Hannah stopped and smiled for a second as Patrick brought her up to his ear. “Actually,” she said, feeling excitement for the first time all night. “Wanna go back up to your room?"

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!