- Text Size +
Pixis and Sanjor arrived and King Tillinghast’s castle and told him of what had become of Raquel and proposed an alliance between their armies.
“I accept your proposal,” said the king. Pixis felt his spirits rise. “So what are you waiting for?” asked the young Elf.
“Hold on,” said Sanjor. “We need to know were they’ve taken her”
Pixis was about the answer when suddenly the throne room doors opened and Claude marched in.
“Good Lord,” cried Pixis. “I thought you were dead.”
“Sorry to disa—” Claude paused suddenly. “Wait a minute, how—”
“Never mind that,” Sanjor interrupted. “What are they doing with Raquel?”
“They’ve captured her,” replied Claude.
“Why didn’t Klaus kill her out right?” the king asked Claude.
“It’s more then likely that she’ll become Klaus’s personal plaything to torture and humiliate just that he can satisfy his own ego.”
Pixis and Rupert were horrified by this development but Sanjor just scratched his chin and has a look of curiosity on his face.
“Why would he feel the need to do such a thing?” he asked.
Claude took a deep breath.
“It all started after he came to Sterminus after his attempt to infiltrate Tillinghast’s kingdom in order to get them to join the Sturmgewehr failed. It was the first time he ever faced defeat and it’s taking a toll on his sanity.”
“He was sane?” asked Rupert with a raised eye brow.
“Humor me,” deadpanned Claude. “When Klaus came back he was no longer the calm collected man we knew him as. He was now an angry, paranoid madman obsessed with two things, killing Raquel and destroying your kingdom. The latter of which was easy, the former on the other hand was more difficult because we just had no clue were she lived. We woul—”
“Enough!” snapped Pixis. “We’re wasting time”
“Then what do you suggest we do?” asked Claude sternly.
“Easy,” replied Pixis. “Rupert and Sanjor combine their military forces and assault the Sturmgewehr, while go rescue Raquel. You know their city inside and out so it should be simple.”
“Have you gone mad?” the king asked Pixis in shock.
“Mad or not,” said Claude, “I agree with his plan”
“Likewise,” replied Sanjor. “But I’m not sure how an Elf would get past a city full of bigots.”
Pixis looked at his Uncle and then walked to Claude, took his hat and placed it on his head.
“I see,” said Claude taking back his hat “But find your own hat, plus you might want wear something else besides a green tunic and hunting tights.”

The chamber Raquel found herself in was an unappealing to say the least. For two whole days she was all alone and the bland environment of the chamber was not helping. The walls, doors and cat walks were tastelessly grey and the oppressive ceiling had cables that were attached to the chains. The electrically wired chains she was in were now bolted to the floor. There was also a fifth chain around her neck. Klaus and three other soldiers walked out of one of the doors on the cat walk and on to the catwalk to a control panel similar to the one he used to torment Raquel when she was captured.
“Tell me, Klausy,” said Raquel. Klaus turned toward his large enemy with a perturbed look on his face.
“Were you always this hateful psycho who wished for the extermination of every non-human being on the planet?”
“I don’t appreciate your tone, bitch,” Klaus send sternly and threw the switch on the control panel. The same ominous buzz emitted from the panel and Raquel felt the painful electric shocks return for seven seconds.
“To answer your question, yes, I was born in this city. Nicolae Sturmgewehr’s teachings are taught in our schools and—”
“I can’t believe you force children to believe all that shit the madman talked about.” Raquel interrupted viciously.
“Shut up!” Klaus yelled
“I mean think about it,” continued Raquel. “He claimed that the reason for all human suffering was because the other races are hogging all the world’s resources in a vast conspiracy against humanity. If that’s true then why has every war humanity has been in been caused by humanity and why have other races come forth to have relations with human kingdoms?”
“Shut it, bitch,” Klaus shouted. “Those kingdoms are slowly learning the errors they’ve made. Over half the world’s human kingdoms have joined us in our quest and more are to follow. I have military advisors there, waiting to show the world what they’ve created out of those—” Before Klaus could finish a door swung open and a soldier entered.
“Sir, guards at the gate have sighted two men vagrants who wish to enter.”
“Let them in, I don’t care now back to your station.”
“Yes sir,” said the soldier.
Klaus then turned to another guard and said “Bring out the other prisoners.”

Claude and Pixis walked through the opening and watched the gate closed behind them. Claude turned to Pixis who was wearing a hat similar to Claudes and a buttoned up duster that was two sizes to large. Pixis looked to the left and right of him and saw a line of cannons on either side of the wall. Each cannon was 52 ft. long and were on raised platforms and were pointed at certain points of the wall where there was a hatch way for guns to protrude from.
“Well, this was easier then expected,” Claude whispered to Pixis.
“Where do we go from here?” asked Pixis
“There,” Claude pointed to the pyramid in the middle of the city.
“Beneath it is the interrogation chamber; Klaus is most likely keeping her there”
“So how do we get in there?”
“Follow me.” It took the two of them 70 minuets to reach the out skirts of the Pyramid.
“What now?’ asked Pixis.
“Follow me.” They crept around the pyramid and found a door the far left side of the west end of the structure.
“This leads to the chamber,” said Claude. “It used to be to store tanks and other vehicles until Klaus stated using to store prisoners he thought had vital information and believe me their were lots of them, the techniques he and his interrogators used were unpleasant to say the least they’d torture up to 200 people at once down there.” Pixis felt it was best he should say nothing.
As soon as they opened the door they heard as series of clicks behind them. They turned around and were surrounded by Sturmgewehr troops.
“Hand over your armaments,” the lieutenant ordered.
“Too easy indeed,” said Claude as he and Pixis handed over their weapons while two soldiers restrained them.
“Take them to Klaus,” ordered the Lieutenant.

“Shit,” snapped Sinclair as a put away his binoculars in rage and turned back to towards the human/elven army he and Sanjor commanded.
“What happened?” asked Sanjor
“Your nephew’s brilliant plan failed.” He then turned to his army and shouted, “Now here this.”
“Wait, don’t be hasty.”
“I’m sorry,” said Sinclair. “But it seems that we have no other—” Suddenly one of Sanjor’s dreadnought soldiers rushed up to Sanjor.
“Sir, there’s a brigade of giants heading this way from the south.”
The two commanders looked at each other in amazement. They followed the soldier to the back of the army and saw the platoon before them 4000 giants all of them holding huge cannon like rifles. Their (surprisingly female) leader walked up to the two smaller men.
“I am platoon leader Katharine Carcica, we are here on rescue mission.”
“Well then, join the party,” said Sinclair “We’re going blow them straight to hell.”
“We’ll help you in any way we can.”
“Thank you,” he said.
“Okay, everybody, get in position,” Sinclair shouted.

Claude and Pixis were escorted into the interrogation chamber. As they walked along the catwalk Raquel turned to them and excitedly cried “Claude, your alive!”
“I’m not surprised,” said Klaus as he approached his old friend. “I should have sent a battalion to slaughter you.”
Claude just stood there and silently scolded at Klaus. He looked and saw that behind him the cat walk were a line of prisoners, bald pale and emaciated line up from youngest to oldest with three soldiers holding them there.
“What’s going on?” Claude asked nervously.
“My vengeance,” replied Klaus coldly. He walked over the control panel and pushed a black button. The chain around Raquel’s neck shot into the floor to the point where Raquel was standing on her hands and feet like a dog with her head level with the catwalk.
“Open your mouth,” Klaus ordered Raquel and she reluctantly complied. Klaus then turned to the prisoners.
“Get in there, one at a time.” The line of prisoners shuffled forward. As the first one approached, a child no less than six, Raquel shut her mouth. Klaus sighed and pulled threw the lever on the control. Raquel gasped in agony.
“In, now!” snapped Klaus.
The prisoners filed into Raquel’s maw. Tears came from Raquel’s eyes after the last prisoner entered her mouth.
“Swallow them,” said Klaus.
Raquel shook her head. Klaus put his hand the lever again and threw it. Raquel moaned with pain but did not swallow, instead she placed her head on the floor and gagged the prisoners out of her mouth. Klaus shock his head in frustration and turned to the soldiers.
“Kill them.”
“No!” screamed Claude, Raquel and Pixis but it was to no avail. The soldiers fired their weapons down at the prisoners and they were all dead in a manner of seconds.
“Why?” gasped Claude.
“Why?” replied Klaus. “Do you now how it feels to watch an utterly perfect you created collapse before eyes all because of that thing.” He pointed to Raquel angrily. “That’s why I’m doing this, she humiliated me twice and I’m just returning the favor while at the same time saving the human gene pool.”
“You are sick,” gasped Pixis. Klaus turned to the Elf.
“Now who is this?” Klaus asked as took off the hat of Claude’s comrade. Klaus examined the look of fear on Pixis’s face.
“An Elf,” said Klaus nonchalantly as he grabbed Pixis by the neck and dragged him over to Raquel face.
“Open up,” said Klaus.
“No,” whispered Raquel in a tone of voice that was somewhere between hopeless and angry. Klaus took out his revolver and pointed it Pixis’s head.
“Open your mouth or I’ll blow his jaw off.”
Claude head butted the man restraining him, tackled Klaus to the ground and began to wrestle him. The soldiers cornered Pixis and aimed their weapons at the two struggling men. Raquel and Pixis grew tense as the fight raged on, suddenly the sound of an explosion could be heard out side and several more followed.
“You hear that?” Claude asked Klaus “The Sturmgewehr’s done for.”
Klaus punched Claude in the face and shoot him in the abdomen.
“NO!” screamed Raquel. Klaus emptied his remaining ammo at the giantess in frustration. The bullets simply grazed her leaving barely visible scars.
“Sir,” said one of the soldiers nervously and he pointed the look of fury on Raquel’s face.
“I think you pissed it off.” She screamed in anger and raised her arms and body quickly breaking the chains that secured her arms and neck. Klaus leaped to his feat and went for the control panel but Raquel grabbed it and ripped off its surface.
“Shoot the fucking thing!” Klaus hollered. The soldiers opened fire but Raquel smacked the soldiers away and scooped up Pixis. Klaus made a run for one of the exits but Claude body slammed him.
“I though you were better then that,” said Claude. But then more gunshots rang out. Claude looked and saw more soldiers in the door ways. Raquel stretched out her hand and Claude jumped into it. Klaus then ran threw the door and the soldiers slammed the door behind them and locked it. The soldiers then turned to the leader.
“What’s going on outside?” he demanded.
“Where under attack, sir,” said one of the soldiers.
“Get the chancellors and my generals into the emergency bunker at once,” he ordered.

Raquel took this moment to hug her friends and she wept tears of joy then set both down on the cat walk.
“Now,” she said as she wiped the last tear from her face. “Let’s get out of here.” Claude and Pixis nodded in agreement and then Pixis looked down at an uncurious soldier at his feet. He saw Claude’s revolver and picked it up.
“Hey,” said Pixis and he handed it to Claude.
“Thanks,” replied Claude and the two scavenged for more supplies while Raquel yanked off the chains that held her legs. Claude wrapped one of the soldiers’ shirts around his wounded chest to protect the wound.
“So how do we get out of here?’ asked Pixis as he was handling various weapons.
“Well,” began Raquel. “If we go out the way they brought me in here they’re bound to be waiting for us. So I think our best bet is to dig our way out.”
“And how do we do that?” Pixis asked her. Raquel responded to that by punching a large hole in the ceiling.
“Oh,” replied Pixis in surprise.
“Hey,” Claude called out to Pixis and tossed a heavy brown sack. Pixis peered into the sack and saw a number of thick, stick like objects the pins on the bottom of them.
“Grenades?” Pixis asked to himself but there was no time for questions Claude hopped on to Raquel’s hand and Pixis quickly followed grapping the bag in his left hand. She put her two lovers on left and right shoulders.
“Ready?” She asked. The two of them nodded and Raquel proceed up the hole smashing her through the pavement of pyramids floors. She punched her way through floor after floor. Claude and Pixis caught sight of people fleeing in terror as Raquel burst through nearly every other floor. Finally Raquel burst out the top of the Pyramid.
“Look,” cried Raquel and pointed the north end of the cities wall. Smoke from various explosions filled the air the Sturmgewehr wall cannons continued to fire mercilessly at the approaching multiracial army.
“Look, giants,” cried out Pixis. Raquel could make out the sight of a platoon of giants of both sexes standing in line and providing support for Sanjor and Sinclair’s forces.
“They’re still getting clobbered,” cried Claude.
Down below them at the foot of the Pyramid they saw gun flashes and tracer rounds zipped at them.
“Hang on!” said Raquel as she took her two lovers and held them in an embrace. She then slid down the Pyramid like a slide and landed the massive thud that knocked the offending soldiers of their feet. Raquel got up; place her lovers back on her shoulders and charged forward. As she reached the wall soldiers turned around fast in surprise and fire at her. Claude returned fire and Pixis flung grenades upon the soldiers. Raquel grabbed one of the cannons and ripped it off its foundation and proceeded to smash against the gate bringing it down in seconds she then turned and went after the other cannons. Sturmgewehr troops filled out of the doorway and were greeted by Sanjor and his dreadnaughts charging forward with swords unsheathed. The soldiers opened fired but dreadnoughts continued forward and proceeded to dismember the soldiers. The entire army made up of Elves, humans, and giants then poured through the gate and Raquel and her friends in the heat of the battle.

Klaus and his generals observed the conflict from the relatively safety of the bunker. A wounded soldier entered the bunker and slammed the door behind, him.
“Report,” said Klaus.
“They’re wiping us out.”
“Let loose everything we’ve got at them!”
“We have,” cried the soldier. “None of it is working.” Chancellor Molotov walked up behind.
“With all due respect, sir,” he started. “The other chancellors and I have decided that it is best that immediately give out order 931 to the troops at once.”
“No,” yelled Klaus “We can still win this!”
“Sir, we are overwhelmed, we cannot.” before Molotov could finish Klaus drew his revolver on him.
“Question me again and I’ll blow your damn brains out!”
Molotov took a step back. Klaus holstered his revolver ad marched into his quarters followed by his generals. The soldier walked up to Molotov and the chancellor turned to him.
“Send out order 931 to the troops at once,” Molotov ordered.
“But Klaus said—”
“Fuck Klaus,” snapped Molotov. “Do it.”
“Yes sir,” said the soldier and he exited the bunker.
Molotov could hear Klaus ranting his head off in his quarters and after 5 minuets of non stop babble from Klaus about how they god’s gift to the earth and how they will triumph in the end, the generals exited the room in frustration while angrily dubbed them “traitors”. Molotov turned to the generals.
“Order 931 is in affect as of now gentlemen.” And with that Molotov marched back to the chancellors meeting room. The generals drew their side arms put them to their heads.

The battle raged on for another 35 minutes and causalities were piling on both sides dramatically. The battle seemed on ending until the enemy troops began to retreat into the civilian buildings. Sinclair battered and bruised smiled triumphantly.
“We did it,” he sighed.
“You did indeed,” said an exhausted and wounded Raquel as she set her friends down. One of the giant soldiers walked up to her.
“Are you alright, Miss?” he asked.
“I’m fine,” replied Raquel.
“Are you sure you look awfu—”
“I said I’m fine.” The soldier then backed off.
Sinclair then turned to Sanjor.
“My troops and I are going scout the remaining Sturmgewehr the rest you should escort Raquel and others out of here”
“Very well,” replied Sanjor and he turned to his troops and shouted. “Move out.”
“Move out,” called out Katharine and the turn armies picked up their dead and wounded and departed from the city.

By the time the reached the makeshift base camp the humans and elves created Raquel laid down on the ground and buried her face in her hands. Claude and Pixis joined her in an attempt to comfort her she scoped them up with her left hand and held them against her chest. The three of them said nothing for over an hour until Sinclair and his army returned.
“Well?” Sanjor asked Sinclair
“It’s bad,” he said. “It’s truly awful, everyone there is dead.” Claude and Pixis heard this and the two of them slipped out from Raquel’s grasp and joined the two commanders.
“Every single person there is riddled from bullets and it was all done by Sturmgewehr troops and there’s no sign of Klaus.”
“By the gods,” gasped Sanjor. “Why?”
“Order 931,” answered Claude. “In a nutshell it states that in case of situation were the Sturmgewehr are beyond salvation soldiers must kill every single civilian so that they are not corrupted by outsiders plus this order is given to their allies as well.” The two commanders were speechless. Raquel meanwhile was hoisted up by Katharine.
“Come now” she said “Your father’s waiting.”
“He’s alive?” Raquel gasped. Katharine nodded her head and two of them along with remaining giant soldiers walked. Raquel turned around briefly and waved good bye to her friends. Pixis and Claude waved back a returned to the conversation at hand. In the end they had no choice but dig a mass grave put all the bodies in it. The process was grueling and tedious as they went from city to city and buried the dead and the only reward was that it eventfully ended and the soldiers could go home after spending days in hell.

Raquel was delighted to see her father alive (albeit with crutch) but that was the extent of her happiness. For oncoming days she spoke very little and rarely went outside the house. She would eat her meals but that was the extent of her socializations. This went on for two weeks non stop until one day in early May. As she woke she over heard a conversation coming from the living room. She quickly changed into her clothes and opened the door just a little bit and saw that her father was talking to some familiar faces on his reading table. She opened the door all the way and saw, Sanjor, Pixis, Claude and Rupert on the reading table talking with her father. Harlan turned to his daughter and said “Good morning, dear, sorry we woke you up.”
“It’s okay,” she replied. “What are you talking about?”
“Well,” her father said. “We’re preparing to start the first official multiracial alliance”
“We’ve concluded we cannot suffer another threat like the Sturmgewehr again,” said Rupert. “So the logical answer was to unite our lands in order to make sure this doesn’t happen again.” A smile crept on to Raquel’s face.
“I see,” she said with enthusiasm slowly coming into her voice.
“But what are you doing here with your nephew, Sanjor”
“Well,” the old elf started. “I have been appointed to be Ambassador of Argena and as for Pixis here, well I figured that when I die I might as well have a protégé even if he is slightly perverted.” Raquel chuckled while Pixis rolled his eyes and Raquel finally focused on Claude.
“And you?” she asked.
“Well,” Claude said. “Rupert offered me to be part of his royal but I had to decline. You on the other mean so much to me.” Raquel picked up Claude and planted a kiss on his body.
“Say,” spoke up Pixis. “Is it okay if I stay while my Uncle sorts out the plans for the alliance?”
“Sure,” said Raquel. “But you don’t have to lie to me.”
“I wasn’t lying,” said Pixis. “Honestly!”
Raquel and Claude laughed as the giantess picked up the cheeky Elf.
“Well, if you excuse us dear the three of us much to discuss.”
Raquel nodded and headed outside.
“So,” said Pixis “What now?”
“Who knows?” replied Raquel. “Let’s go see what else is out there.”

Klaus wondered through the remains of Sterminus.
“This is nothing!” he boasted “Right, men? We’ve had worse times than what has happened here, this isn’t even a minor setback we’ll be back to save this great world from being infested with those parasites. The Sturmgewehr still lives and we are evidence of that. God has chosen us to carry out his wrath and we shall not fail him.” He continued to rant to his vast army of nothing as he stood in the ruins of his once mighty empire.