- Text Size +

Phil woke up shortly before noon. He had a full blown hangover, with a queasy stomach and pounding headache. He stumbled into the bathroom. The mirror was in the same position as it was the day before, so he knew he hadn’t shrunk. He had left the aspirin on the sink, so he didn’t need a chair to reach them.


He started the kettle, and made breakfast. He forced himself to eat. He drank his coffee, then drank a big glass of water. It seemed to help. The headache was less severe, and his stomach had settled.


Phil was thinking of calling his doctor, but he didn’t know if the doctor could do anything for him. Besides, the doctor would have just told him that he had always been 4’10”. He felt somehow that Veronica was involved, but he couldn’t figure out how. He needed to do something, anything, that would shake loose the information he needed that would explain everything. He was going to see Veronica.


He got into his car, and drove out to 11 Smith Drive. He parked out in front, and while walking up to the door noticed John off to the side getting the afternoon paper. John noticed Phil and asked him what he was doing there. Phil told him that he needed to speak to Veronica. John was going to try and prevent Phil from entering the house when the door opened, and in front of Phil stood Veronica in a see through negligee. Phil’s dick immediately got hard, as he just stood, transfixed, looking at the most incredible human being that he had ever seen. 


She came towards him, cigarette in hand. He only came up to just above her breasts. Phil finally realized that she had been asking if she could help him with anything. Snapping back to attention, he asked her if they could talk. Veronica said no problem and asked him in. Following her figure into the house made Phil weak in the knees. He barely made it to the sofa. Veronica sat next to him, and Phil fought the urge to start banging her right then and there.


Phil was fighting a never ending battle between sanity and lust. He needed to ask her about what was happening to him, but he just wanted to abandon all norms and fuck her hard. She was right next to him. He could smell her scent. He was dreaming about ripping off her nightgown and going to town. 


But he was able to focus long enough to ask her what was happening to him. She replied that she didn’t understand the question. Phil told her that something was happening to him. He was getting smaller, and it only started after he took the case Judy Wilson offered.

Something was going on, and he had no answers. Could she help him? There was desperation in his voice. 


Veronica looked at him sympathetically. She stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray, and moved closer to him, rubbing the inside of his leg. She noticed his bulge, and moved her hand to trace its outline. Phil's vision was getting blurry as blood rushed to his dick. She bent her head slightly as she kissed him, forcing her tongue inside his mouth. She moved her hand and unzipped his fly, and started stroking him. Phil was lost in euphoria, and experiencing a sensation that he never felt before.


Veronica stood up and lifted Phil off the sofa, and led him into the bedroom. John had been in there, but Veronica told him to go to the living room. John did as he was told. 


Veronica sat on the bed, and brought Phil closer to her. She could tell that he was close to shooting his load, so she laid him on the bed, and told him to undress. He did. Then she told him that she would be right back. Phil lay on the bed, his dick as straight and hard as a flagpole. He just kept thinking about Veronica. She was unlike any woman he had ever known. She was as beautiful as any Goddess, and as alluring as any Demon. But she was just so goddamn sexy that he didn’t care anymore. He just had to have her.


After a couple of minutes, Veronica came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her birthday suit. Phil’s raging hard on calmed down enough for her to build up his urge to climax. She laid down next to him, taking her hand and gently stroking his dick. And she let him explore her body. Phil didn’t know what heaven was like, but he thought that it couldn’t be any better than her body. He started sucking her nipples, attached to the most perfect breasts. He moved his hand between her legs, and found the area he was looking for. His fingers got busy, causing her to moan.


She pulled him on top of her, and guided his shaft inside her opening. He started to thrust, slowly at first, but picking up speed as he continued. Veronica moaned louder and louder, and Phil moved faster and faster. Suddenly, she took her hand and removed his shaft from inside her just before he shot cum all over her body. His dick was completely drained, and he nearly passed out when he finished. 


She smiled down at him, and gave him a kiss. Phil was feeling extremely exhausted, and started feeling lightheaded, with a headache forming. He passed out on her bed, only to wake up about an hour later. He got off the bed, and saw a still naked Veronica standing in front of a mirror, smoking a cigarette. Phil made his way to her. His eyes got wide when he realized that she was a little taller than earlier. He reached for his pants, grabbed his license, and saw that he was now 4’6”, and weighed 80lbs.


He asked Veronica what happened to him. An hour ago he was 4’10”, and now he was 4’6”. She looked at him, puzzled, and said that he was always that tall ever since she met him the other day. Phil told her that wasn’t true, he was 6’2”, and now lost over a foot and a half in size. Veronica deeply inhaled on her cigarette, and exhaled in such a way that Phil stopped complaining. He just looked at her. She said that she understood his frustration with being that size, but it was a fact of nature that some people only grow to a certain height, and since he was always that size, he should have been used to it. Then she bent down and gave him a kiss, and patted his ass. She quickly got dressed and walked him outside, and down to his car. She asked him if he was sure that the 78’ LTD was his car, and Phil said yes. She told him that the car was too big for him to drive. He would never be able to reach the pedals. 


She offered to drive him home, but Phil refused. She offered to call him a taxi, but again he refused. He told her that he was going to walk. Veronica said that she would drive him home, because someone his size would be an easy target for muggers. Phil thought for a moment, and realized that she was right. He felt so small and weak, he wanted to cry.

 

Veronica reached his apartment. Phil got out of the car feeling small. All the adults on the street towered over him, and even the children were almost as tall as he was. He just wanted to hide in his apartment. If he kept losing height, pretty soon his place would be too big for him. He just sat on his sofa and started to cry. He was desperate to find answers that no one seemed to have.