- Text Size +

Phil walked into his apartment. He was able to forget about Veronica’s chest just long enough to concentrate on the case so far. He was hired to find Jack Wilson by his sister Judy. Veronica Cartwright was Jack’s girlfriend, and presumably the last person to see him before he disappeared. He started to actually investigate the disappearance, but once he did, he started shrinking, losing over a foot in height and over 100lbs in weight. He didn’t know why.


But then Judy showed him a letter from Jack explaining everything. But he only had her word that the letter was from him. She paid him, and dismissed him from the case. Except for what was happening to him, it should have been case closed, and move on to the next one. But something was bothering him about the whole thing. He didn’t know what, or why, but he felt that there were many things that were off. He had to come up with a plan. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the case still needed to be investigated.


So he waited until dark, then drove out to Veronica’s house. Parking down the street, he cautiously approached her driveway, and got a couple pieces of scotch tape, and started lifting Veronica’s fingerprints from the driver side door. He knew that they had to be hers, because John was too small to drive. And once he was satisfied he had gotten enough, he drove back to his apartment. 


He called a girl that worked for the FBI. He had dated her freshman year in college. He explained that he came across a case, and needed some fingerprints identified . He couldn’t explain the case, but it was very important. Could he meet her tomorrow morning. The woman on the other end said yes, and a time and place were agreed upon.


Phil grabbed some toast and a glass of bourbon, ate, and called an early night. He had some things to do the next day, and he couldn’t afford to sleep late. And as he lay in bed, the case kept playing in his mind.


The alarm went off at 7:00am. Phil got up and went to the bathroom. A quick piss, and it was shower time. Once out, he got dressed, and took a quick glance at his license. Still 5’2”. Relieved, he made a quick breakfast and he was out the door by 8:15.


He met his FBI friend in a coffee shop. In college, she had long blonde hair and was 5’8”. Now, she had short blonde hair. And thanks to his loss of height, he had to get used to looking up at her. They exchanged hellos, and Phill gave her the prints. She told him that she would call him later. Phil gave her his number, and said goodbye.


Phil got into his car and drove back to Veronica’s. He knocked. John didn’t answer, instead it was Veronica. She was still dressed in her morning robe. Phil was fighting the urge to fondle her tits again. She just looked so sexy and alluring that he felt himself getting hard. She looked a little annoyed at his presence, but Phil assured her that he only came to apologize for the day before, and to let her know about the letter from Jack explaining what happened. 



Her eyes softened, and she asked him in. Phil entered, and Veronica asked him if he wanted something to drink. Phil just asked for coffee. A couple of minutes later, Veronica returned with a pot of black coffee. She took out a cigarette, which Phil lit. Once again he waged a nuclear war in his head. One side told him to focus, the other told him to give in to his desire. Just looking at her in her robe, smoking that cigarette would have made even the most celibate man give in, but Phil fought the urge with all his might. He kept trying to conjure images of circus fat ladies naked, anything that would help him. But it wasn’t as effective as it could have been. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her hard. He wanted to fuck her right then and there.


He suddenly got up, and thanked Veronica for her hospitality, and said that he wouldn’t bother her again. She stood up and came closer, her plunging neckline right in front of his eyes. Cigarette still in one hand, she bent down slightly and gave him a kiss, while using her free hand to rub his ass. Once again, Phil got hard, so hard in fact that it was causing him some discomfort. He had to get out of there. 


He managed to break free from her embrace, and made his way to the door. He opened it quickly, and ran to his car. He got in and drove away. However, his mind couldn’t focus on anything but Veronica’s incredible body. She was so fucking sexy, she was driving him mad with lust. He needed to stay away, at least until his friend gave him the information on her. 


Getting back to his apartment, he poured himself a bourbon, to try and calm his mind. He just couldn’t explain the effect Veronica had on him. Every time he was around her, he would feel himself being overwhelmed by lust. Lust like he had never experienced. He tried to concentrate on the case, but couldn’t.


He decided to take a walk, hoping the noise of the city, and the hustle and bustle of people out and about would help him. It seemed to work. With all the construction going on, it would have been impossible for a deaf person to concentrate. He just walked and walked. Even with a majority of the women he saw that were taller than him, he didn’t mind. His mind started to feel fresh. He looked at his watch. 12:30pm. He had been walking for over 2 hours. He was getting hungry, and headed back to his apartment, hitting the nearby deli for a roast beef sandwich. 


The food hit the spot. It helped him focus on the case. He kept going over everything, knowing something wasn’t right, but he had no idea what, only a feeling. But it was a strong feeling, and he knew it would eat at him until he found it. He wrote down everything he knew about the case on some paper. He kept going over everything. But he just couldn’t put his finger on what was wrong.


His was so lost in thought that he jumped when his phone rang. He glanced at his clock. 4:00pm. He answered. It was his friend from the FBI. She had identified the fingerprints. Phil was excited and asked whose they were. But his friend asked him where he came across the prints. Phil told her he couldn’t divulge that information. She asked him if he was sure he couldn’t reveal how he came into possession of them, and Phil repeated his answer.


The lady from the FBI told him that the fingerprints belonged to one Veronica Cartwright. Phil nodded on his end. That checked. She also told him that Veronica Cartwright had been murdered 30 years before, the victim of a ritualistic killing spree committed by a religious cult that was trying to rid the world of people they believed to be evil. 


Phil wasn’t sure he heard the information correctly, and asked her to repeat the information. She did. Phil’s mind went blank. He couldn’t think of anything. What his friend told him wasn’t possible, especially since he had spoken to Veronica Cartwright every day since he took the case. How could she be dead, if she was very much alive in the city. He didn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe it. 


He started to feel lightheaded, so he laid on his bed. He kept thinking of what he had just been told. He was getting a splitting headache. It was impossible. It had to be a case of mistaken identity. But if that were the case, it wouldn’t explain the age discrepancy between the mid-twenty’s Veronica that he had been lusting after, and a supposed corpse from 30 years ago. 


The pain in his head was getting worse, as was the feeling of lightheadedness. He suddenly felt exhausted, and had to close his eyes. He tried to fight the feeling, but lost. He passed out in bed.