[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the highly anticipated survival show that’s sweeping the nation, eight expert survivalists must go up against their toughest challenge yet; surviving at one millimeter tall in the home of an unaware suburban mom. There are only two ways a contestant can win in this high-stakes game of risk, strategy, and luck. Get a giantess’s attention, or be the last one standing.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3830 Read: 19569
Published: July 25 2021 Updated: August 11 2021

1. Let The Games Begin! by FrequentlyImprobable [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (845 words)

Hello all, this is the introduction chapter to a new story I'm writing. As implied by the title, this story is a spin on survival competition shows, and will feature a variety of tinies and situations. The point of view will change as we focus on the various contestants throughout the chapters, and this change will be indicated by a series of lines along with some information about who we're following now. There will be some narration, as each contestant has a camera that they talk to, but expect a lot of fun action in this game of suburban survival.

2. There's One Every Season by FrequentlyImprobable [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1372 words)

The first chapter of actual action is here, hope y'all enjoy. Special shout out to the people on the GiantessWorld Discord server for letting me bounce ideas off of them, and to Zuxby specifically for reading the chapter and helping me revise it.

_____

3. Danger Afoot & Trouble Ahead by FrequentlyImprobable [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1613 words)

Thank you all so much for the positive reception on the last chapter. I can't guarentee how often I'll be able to update this as things get busier in the fall, but I'm gonna try my best. In the meantime, enjoy!

____