- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action starts!

Lizzy gestured me to sit down. As I tried, she grabbed my torso and maneuvered me to sit on top of her lap. This was going too quickly. I just met this girl, and she wants me to sit on her lap? But I did not resist. Her lap was comfy. The top of my head came just below her chin, my feet dangling high above ground. "Let's get you a drink", Lizzy said. After my Martini arrived, she asked me: "How come you came here? I always like to hear about my customers- my boys motives". "Since I was a teenager, I always liked extraordinary tall women", I told her, "I read stories about them, watched videos of them, imagined them in my dreams. When I read the advertisement, I had to come". "This is perfect!", Lizzy answered, "I always dreamed of becoming a big girl, and here my dreams came true! I am so happy for you to have found this place. You do not know what you should expect, do you? I met many men with similar dreams, and they all were very *pleased* with our services here, if you know what I mean ;)". 


I did not have to hide it any longer. I was so aroused, all my hesitation was gone. I leaned back into Lizzy's breasts. She already understood why I was here. I felt a slight sensation beneath me, as if Lizzy's body was somehow, expanding? But I quickly focused on my crotch, where Lizzy's hand took a hold of my pants. "I know why men come here", Lizzy whispers into my ear, rubbing my already active member through my pants. "You seem special to me, you get special treatment".


I was so in trance. I sat on top of an incredibly hot girl, my head resting on her enormous breasts, my feet dangling and her hand massaging me gave me a feeling I never had before. I just slightly saw how she waved at some other girls. I felt close to climax. I really wanted it, two or three rubs to go, and Lizzy would have given me an orgasm just by massaging my pants. But she stopped. I looked at her. She said smilingly: "Not so fast, my love. There is something even better."


Three other girls came to our booth. The one as stunning as the other, one 40ft tall, the other two only about 8ft, all three wearing only tight red bikinis. "These friends of mine will help us." Lizzy said, "Come here friends, this guy needs good care." The tall one lay down in front of us. Standing next to her, her boobs were as high up as my waist. I could not beleive it. Then, Lizzy grabbed me and placed me right under the strap of the tall ones bikini top. I. fucking. lay. between. two. boobs. I was amazed that I did not cum this instant. "Hello gorgeous", she said to me, looking down into her cleavage, "Like it down there?". I did not need to answer.


The two 8ft girls did not stand by. Both of them climbed the tall one and layed down next to me on both sides. They wrapped their tall, gorgeous bodies around me, I could not move. Their soft breasts were pressing into either side of my head. Their hands ran all over my body. I felt how I never felt before.


The best was yet to come however. Lizzy leaned over me and whispered seductively: "Now that we have our bed, let's begin", ripping my jeans and shirt off of me. She herself already stripped down to her bright pink underwear. What am I doing here in the middle of the club, I thought to myself. Then she lay on top of me. Her breasts filled my entire vision, my member poked through my boxers into her stomach.


Exactly how I imagined it for years. Surrounded by tall, sexy girls, all willing to do anything to please me. I did not care why they were this tall, or why anything. It was real and I was enjoying it. Also, Lizzy was turning me on, not just sexually, but this had to wait for now.

 

"Girls, start!" Lizzy exclaimed. I felt two hands moving to my butt, massaging it under my boxers. Two other huge hands went into the front of my boxers and started their job. The tall one was using her arms to move and squeeze our room between her boobs. I was feeling it all. Lizzy on top of me moved on her own, rubbing all over my body. Her breasts pressed into my face. "Here you go" Lizzy whispered. Finally, I spasmed, having the most amazing and intense orgasm of my life so far. I trenched my boxers with my cum, my body covered in sweat. "Thank you" I sighed, passing out.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story so far!