- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lizzy grows to unimaginable sizes.

 

This is the final chapter.

I woke up. I looked around. I lay on top of a broken house, stretching from one end of the plot to the other. I had grown again. Next to me, I saw a familiar face, Lizzy was as tall as me again. She smiled at me. “Look behind you”.


I could not believe my eyes. I had to be around 100 feet tall now, but what was in front of me was unbelievable. Where should have been the rest of the city, a gigantic dark nipple was instead. It was so large that it flattened the whole thing. The corresponding breast filled my entire view, it seemed to stretch all the way to the horizon.


“I think I am hitting both coastlines now”, the 3000-mile Lizzy said amused. This was my girlfriend, laying on top of the United States like it was a bathing towel. How many towns did she destroy? “Do you care if..” She did not end her sentence, she simply moved her enormous hand to our side and shoved the area we were in towards her breasts, which she had lifted a bit. “Sorry my love, but I wanted to do this so badly”


I saw a mountainous hand rush to the nipple above us, squeezing it. What came down was, well some milk. A drop formed. It grew. And grew. Until it was a mile in diameter it continued to swell before dropping down. I felt like time was running slowly for a moment. I glimpsed at my impending doom, reaching out for my lover's hand besides me. She was my world now forever. We embraced. Then it came crashing down. I felt the huge pressure upon me, the milk invaded every of my entrances, filling me up. The milk started to flow in all directions, flooding the land around us. Miraculously, we survived. I spit out some milk my girlfriend dropped onto me.


We lay in a crater. Lizzy still held my hand and whispered: “Well, how was that”. “I don’t think I have to answer this” I said, pulling her into a passionate kiss. “Well then, there is nothing more I wanted to try with you physically” Lizzy said to me. What did she mean? 


Then I felt a gigantic hand ripping the ground beneath us up into the air. The huge Lizzy had sat up, I could see her monstrous cunt in the far distance approaching swiftly. 

She brought her hand up to her face, her eyes searching for me and the smaller Lizzy. “Oh there you are!” A 50 mile tall eye looked down on us. “I love you” “I love you too” “I cannot interact with you in any meaningful way anymore. One last visit for you” Lizzy said, lowering her hand.


One of her fingers took us away from the pile of land she was carrying, and approached her pussy. “Have some fun for me!!” Lizzy said as she shoved us deep inside her pussy, which was wet again. We hugged. As I saw gigantic fingers reaching in and out of her pussy, the smaller Lizzy moaned and started humping me. “This will be it” I thought to myself, giving everything to her to make her happy.


We fucked and fucked and fucked. As I was approaching my last burst, I felt Lizzy getting bigger. My mouth slipped away from her kiss, my face down into her breasts, my feet gliding up her legs. Was she growing? Or was I shrinking? It did not matter. All what mattered was my love for her and my arousal which took on unknown heights, as my face slid past her belly button. Then suddenly, a hand grabbed me by my waist. Lizzy brought me up to her face, which was as tall as I was. “Thank you” she said, kissing my face. That’s when I exploded. Lizzy started to look dizzy as orgasm hit her too. My seed flowed out of me towards her face, which continued to increase in size. I then passed out once more.


I opened my eyes. Around me, I could see expanding flesh. I was somehow still alive, and inside my girlfriend's pussy. Strangely, I saw gaps in between her flesh, as if I was looking at a wall made of cells. “Wait, maybe..” I started to think as I saw a round creature with a long tail swimming next to me. And behind it many others like it. “Could it be? Is this what happens when she absorbs someone?” I got bumped around by my own seed, until I saw a large round body appear before us. The sperms tried to swim into it, but they could not get in.


As it approached me, I heard a voice in my head. “This is your special treatment, I will love you forever!”. It touched me. It felt like I was sucked in by a slime ball. My hands, wrists, feet and legs disappeared, followed by the rest of myself. Inside, my body seemingly split from my soul. I could see how little machine-like creatures dissolved my body and brought pieces of it away. Then my view faded.


I regained my vision soon after and was granted with an interesting sight, I saw the earth from above. I looked down, but I could only see… BREASTS? What had happened?


“You silly little boyfriend” I heard me say. “Can’t you see? We are the ultimate couple now.” My consciousness had merged with hers. “I will love you forever. Nobody can stop us now”, we both said. I looked down onto the earth before us. How tall had her body become? How strong can our love be? I thought to myself.


She had to be around 15000 miles tall now. She hugged the earth. One of her breasts came down on North America, completely covering it and leaving it flooded in milk after she released it. “That felt good, but let’s finish this up.”


With that, I felt our body expanding. The earth started to shrink before us. It got smaller and smaller, past the size of one breast, until it fit like a flummy in one hand. “Now let’s use all of you up!” I started us getting aroused as she brought the earth down to her wet cunt, shoving it in.

 

Pushing and pulling, I felt arousal I’ve never felt before. I sensed how she felt the same way, we both combined our aroused souls approaching our shared orgasm. It hit us. We tilted our head back in shock and I felt her pussy crushing the earth inside it. Now nothing would ever separate us again.

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes my first story! I hope you liked it. Please leave a review, so I can improve upon my writing with my next story.