- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lizzy abuses the nearby city.

I had to be around 12 feet tall myself now. Suddenly, the smaller Lizzy jumped onto me from behind. I fell onto the roof of the car under her weight; she was quite heavy standing two heads taller than myself. I turned around and found my head in her cleavage. “Let me out please” my muffled voice tried to say. She removed herself from me. What I saw before me was otherworldly. The big toe in front of us was about five times as high as I stood tall. My look went up, up and up. I was almost looking straight up when my gaze reached her pussy.


“Horny already?” Lizzy smirked. I could not deny it. I could not see my gigantic girlfriend's face behind her breasts, they stood out more than 800 feet, making her a J cup.


“Let’s try something interesting then!” Lizzy boomed. “See that tall building over there? Let’s go over there.” She started moving towards the nearest city. With only three steps however, she stood next to the skyscraper in the center of town. “Hurry up!” The smaller Lizzy said, grabbing me by my hand and jumping off the ground with a great force so that the two of us went flying. Within five seconds we had reached our destination.


The arrival of the goddess like Lizzy had caused some major trouble. Entire neighbourhoods were destroyed, people running away screaming. Upon seeing us, some froze on the spot looking up into our faces. “I have to get taller for this!” Lizzy told me “Do something about it”.


I knew what to do. In front of me stood one quite tall woman for normal standards, she was about 6”4’ with E cups. I stepped towards her. My member already getting ready, the girl knew what would come. “Lizzy!” I exclaimed “Come here and help me with this cute lady”. Lizzy came up behind her, pushing her forward with her legs until her head hit my tip and then further. The girl was now forced to suck at me while Lizzy grinded her dripping pussy against the top of her head. 


Rocking back and forth my arousal started to build as the girl started to touch herself while taking in my huge form. From before me, Lizzy came up to hug me. So we stood there, the girl deepthroating me, Lizzy grinding at her and hugging my face to her cleavage, all while the huge Lizzy loomed from above. I could sense her arousal starting to rise as well.


This was the moment she started lactating again. A huge drop of Milk came down upon the three of us. It was my call. I spasmed against the poor girls head, filling up her throat. Lizzy started to scream as well, drowning her in her juices. That’s when I felt the mouth around my cock getting smaller and smaller, I had to pull out. I looked down. I could not believe what I saw. The initially tall girl was getting smaller and smaller, but was pinned to Lizzys pussy, as if she was being sucked into it.


“That’s exactly what happens” Lizzy said. “OOOOH this is so gooooooooOOOOD, YESS GIVE ME YOUR ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” she screamed as the girl shrunk and shrunk into her pussy. Moments later, the girl was gone. “Oh my god. I think that will suffice, along with the mass I stuffed into me while we were fucking” “Here it comes AAAHH”


With that, I could see her rise before me. But not only the smaller Lizzy grew, the tall one did too. While I watched her belly button rise above my head, her crotch stopping before my eyes, the tall Lizzy did not stop growing. She sat down, her legs reaching far beyond the end of town. Her tighs expanded, turning more and more blocks into rubble. Her screams shook the earth. She stopped at approximately five miles tall. Between her legs was the building we came here for, it was 2000 feet tall and 200 feet wide, but before her crotch it looked like a toy.


“Now come in you two!” Lizzy exclaimed. We made our way into the building, onto the top floor, which had a glass ceiling. Luckily, it was quite high so even the now 25 feet tall Lizzy could stand in there. “What’s the plan now?” I asked. “You’ll see”


I looked up. I was delighted when I saw what was coming. Lizzy had turned around, her gigantic dripping wet pussy positioned over the top of the building. “Here I come!” She came down, using the whole building as her sex toy. The building shook as it entered her cave of lust, I could see her juices coating it at all sides. I saw what I assumed to be her g-spot just in front of me. When it hit the building I could hear the Lizzy outside and the one next to me moan loudly. “Oh yes, please come here to me!” Lizzy said, reaching out to me.

 

She grabbed onto my already hard cock and started rubbing it with her large hand. It was able to cover the full length of it from the base to the tip. In the same rhythm that the larger Lizzy raped the building we were in, the smaller Lizzy rubbed my cock, and I moaned in unison with her. “Oh yes lizzy lizzy lizzy” I shouted. I could feel another orgasm build up inside me. “I think I.. Ahhhhh” I could not finish my sentence as I exploded and sprayed my cum onto the roof, as if I was trying to reach my gigantic girlfriend. Seconds later I felt the pink walls around us contracting, and a huge amount of womanly cum came flooding towards us. Lizzy screamed as her pussy crushed the building she was using, sending us to be washed out of her by her juices. I passed out. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story.