- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let the fun begin, Lizzy starts growing!

"Get naked and sit down before me", the still 1cm small Lizzy ordered me. I was intrigued by her command, so I followed it as fast as possible. Looking at my midsection, she exclaimed "Well something is going to change down there soon!" I watched her as she walked towards me. "What's your plan, sweetie?" I asked. "You'll see soon enough", she answered. 


I felt it when she grabbed one of my hairs and pulled herself up. She climbed my genitals like a pro. When she arrived at my base, she shouted "Let's go!" and started massaging me. Although, because of her small size she wasn't really doing anything, I still became aroused. She looked happy as she saw me grow where she was. Then she grew herself. "AAAHHhh", I heard from my midsection, as Lizzy tripled in height in a matter of seconds. "That felt GOOD!", she moaned, now reaching around my cock with her arms. "I can hear the blood rushing in!" She said amused. With her increased efforts, I grew hard pretty quickly. After I was stiff, Lizzy started to climb my cock. It felt amazing. "You are amazing", I moaned, as she started to massage and kiss my tip. The she grew again, now to about 10cm, about half the size of my member. 


She was now massaging me with her whole body. We both moaned. I felt an orgasm build up inside me. Lizzy must have felt it too, because she again increased her efforts.

I could not hold back any longer. I spasmed and ejaculated right about when Lizzy tried to kiss my tip again, drowning her in my cum. She flew off onto the blanket, covered in a thick layer of my cum. "That was so awesomely sexy", she said to me. I could not answer after my extasy. I saw her rolling around in my cum, stuffing it into her mouth.


Then she grew again. She was now about 25cm tall. "If you keep this up, you'll outgrow me in no time", I cheered. She looked happy. "Raise me to your face", she demanded. I did as I was told and brought her head to my lips. Then we kissed. It was an amazing feeling, because I could wrap my lips around her head quite easily, which she seemed to enjoy. "Oh I will totally try that with you later" she said.

I saw her rising up in my palm. She grew to 40, 56, 70cm tall. "You can't imagine how AMAZING this feels!" she moaned, while she grew AGAIN. I quickly put her on the ground and stood up myself. She rised up to about a meter tall.


She was looking directly into my crotch. I desperately hoped that she thought what I thought, because I got horny again. "Oh well then" she said, seeing my member rise up at her face. She stepped towards me, taking me into her mouth. Even if she had a small mouth still, it felt amazing. She sucked on me like no other girl did before. I was in extasy again, moaning loudly. I was about to climax again. She slowed down, transitioning to slower, more powerful suction. She swallowed all of my cum while I orgasmed, screaming her name. 


After she licked me clean, she took a step back. I knew what would come now. The small and gorgeous Lizzy in front of me started moaning and stretching as she slowly rose up in height. First my belly button, then my chest and finally my face, stopping about 10cm taller than me. 

I looked up at her, and she looked down on me. She was so gorgeous. She grabbed my head with her hand and pulled me to her face. We kissed for two straight minutes, intertwining our tongues in love.


While we were doing that, Lizzy continued to grow slowly. After two minutes, her head was too high up for us to kiss comfortably. At that moment, she grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. She came right after, jumping onto me with a big smile on her face. Then we started fucking hard.


Every thrust she delivered was getting stronger as she was continuously getting taller. I tried my best to grind against her. I was nearing orgasm again. Meanwhile, Lizzy was so big that her boobs bumped into my face every time she came down, which was incredibly sexy for both of us. When my mouth was about the level of her nipples, I took one into my mouth and sucked. She then slowed her thrusts and moaned while I was sucking milk out of her expanding breast. Then it came.


I felt my climax come closer and closer. At the same time, the milk flowing from Lizzy’s breast was so much that I could not drink all of it and it ran out of my mouth on all sides. Lizzy made the final thrust. I screamed, being in a whole new level of extasy. At the same time, Lizzy screamed too, her juices flowing from her vagina and her milk exploding out of her nipples. As I emptied my seed reserves into her, she grew. Fast. In a matter of 10 seconds, I felt how her body stretched out until she was the same height I first saw her.


Lizzy got on all fours and asked “Well, how did you like that, because I enjoyed it like nothing else!” I was too limp to answer. “Now stand up” Lizzy ordered. I did as I was told. Lizzy got off the bed and sat down on the floor. We looked at each other for a brief moment, before Lizzy took her long arms, grabbed me and dragged me into her embrace. I felt her giant breasts on my chest, my reactivating member at her stomach and her beautiful face against mine. We kissed again.


When she stood up, I was in awe again. Directly in front of my eyes was a giant, lustful, dripping clit, and I knew exactly what Lizzy expected of me. I dashed forward, burying myself in her womanhood. I scouted the cavern with my tongue until I found her g-spot. The moment I touched it, I felt a large hand push my head against her crotch. Strangely, I had no problems with getting enough air. I continued my efforts until I heard a loud scream. I felt how my girlfriend’s crotch was lifted off me into the air. Lizzy was growing again.


From down below I looked at her expanding form. 12 feet. 15 feet 20 feet. 30 feet. My head was below her knees. Her head almost touched the 33 feet high ceiling. “Well,” Lizzy said, “It seems like our interactions are a real catalyst for my increasing size”. I smiled back at her. It was like a dream. Looking up, I saw a now truly gigantic clit leaking cum drops, a majestic pair of breasts and a magnificent face peeking between them.


Lizzy lifted me easily with one hand and brought me up to her face, which was now almost as tall as I was. “I love you” we said both at the same time. I tried to kiss her, but Lizzy instead opened her mouth and took my head in. She licked my face all over. When she pulled me out, I was blushing. “Wow, I didn’t expect that”. “You realize that things like this will be the norm from now on?” Lizzy asked. I nodded with a big grin. “Well then, let’s try our experiment from earlier, shall we?” Lizzy continued. For a split second, I was puzzled. But when she brought me down, I knew what was going on.


My head hit her entrance. It slipped through without much hesitation, but my shoulders seemed to block further insertion. “This won’t last long” I thought to myself. I found her g-spot again and attacked it ferociously. I felt the world around me tremble until I heard the now familiar scream again. I fell to the ground, only to see the crotch of my girlfriend on the floor in front of me, rapidly expanding. It was getting clamped inside the room. When Lizzy reached 50 feet, she broke the wall to the rest of the club.


Many faces stared at the two of us, having heard a loud noise coming from our direction. They all seemed puzzled but were quickly occupied with their services again. I hadn’t noticed what Lizzy was doing until I saw a pair of 3 feet tall breasts descend before me.


I didn’t realize it quickly enough, Lizzy was going down on me as I just stood there. Her crotch came down with such a force, my body slipped right in without any shoulders blocking anything. She started fucking me again. I was getting dragged around the floor, into the air, in and out of her pussy, my member being hard all the while and getting dragged along her walls while I was in. I noticed her pace increasing as I noticed my arousal nearing climax again.


I screamed. Lizzy screamed. I was stuck inside her pussy. I felt how the walls around me expanded. I heard more screams. Then I saw two fingers larger than myself come for me. Lizzy grabbed me and pulled me out of her.


The scene was incredible. People in horror. Destroyed furniture. Lakes of milk and female cum all over the place. What had Lizzy done? Still, I was aroused by all of it. “This. was. so GOOD.” Lizzy said with her now very loud voice. “I love you”.  “But you know what? I want MORE” Lizzy shouted at me. “Please forgive me, but I need this” she said. Then I saw what she meant. With her palms much bigger than any of the men in the club, she scooped up two from a nearby booth and stuffed them into her pussy. Shortly after, she moaned loudly and her body began to expand.


“AAAAH” Lizzy screamed. “COME HERE, MY LITTLE FRIENDS, LET ME ABSORB YOUUUU” I just stood there as she took another two men and stuffed them inside her.

“YESSSSSSS, GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY” Lizzy shouted.


“What is happening?” I asked her. “I don’t really know” Lizzy answered, “Somehow, I know that I need them inside me. They go in and kind of just disappear. But their life force and lust get converted into my height gain! It feeels soo goood!!!”


The people in the club started to move towards the exit. Upon seeing that, Lizzy slammed her hand onto the floor in front of the exit. “Nobody is escaping ME!” she said, while grabbing the few that had almost reached the exit and absorbing them inside her pussy. Then she moved, which was not an easy task for the now almost 80ft tall gorgeous goddess. She sat down in front of the exit, blocking it.


“You still want to escape? Well, there is a new door for you to enter!” Lizzy said laughingly while pointing at her midsection.


Some people began to cry in fear, but others started to walk towards her entrance voluntarily now. It was a miracle. The scene in front of me was unbelievable. My giantess ever expanding girlfriend sitting at the exit, people hypnotically wandering towards her vaginal entrance and crawling into it, one by one. Others fucking before their certain demise.


I could just watch as Lizzy grew and grew. Over a course of 10 minutes, half of the club visitors disappeared inside her. She went up first to 100ft, then 140, 180, 200, 250. She was truly gigantic. Her pussy was so tall now that the men could just walk in straight up.


“This is too slow!” The giant girl stated. Then she suddenly reached out to me and grabbed me with her hand more than twice as tall as myself. She brought me to her face and kissed my entire body. “I hope you are enjoying yourself.” Lizzy said to me. “Of course I am, I could not be happier.” “Do not say something like that if you are not currently fucking someone!” “What are you thinking” I asked. “I know how much you enjoyed fucking me or rather getting fucked by me. Don’t you say you didn’t. I want you to have fun! And I think I know just the way”.


She put me down on her breast. It was so firm and soft, I sank into it. I slided down a little bit until I got stuck on her nipple. It was about as large as my hips. And there was milk. A lot of milk. It was almost like a river of milk flowing out of the nipple in front of me. In front of Lizzy there was almost a little lake of her milk. Some couples had chosen that as a good fucking spot too.


Then she appeared. It was Lizzy. Floating before me. “What” I thought to myself. “I am Lizzy, you girlfriend, remember?” The Lizzy floating before me said. “And yes, I can read your thoughts. All the power the original me absorbed, gave me the power to conjure multiple selves into the world. I control this world now. And I control you too. I see what you want.”

With that, she rushed forward and pushed me down onto the breast I was sitting on.

The ‘smaller’ Lizzy was about a foot taller than me. We kissed. I heard the big Lizzy moan. “Wait, are you-” “Yes, what did you think? Of course we are connected. We are the same. I am just Lizzy. The Lizzy kissing you and the Lizzy you are lying on top of are the same. They are just me.”

Then she started to fuck me. On her breast. Meanwhile, Lizzy had begun to use her arms and hands to push everything in the large room towards her midsection. Not just people, but also furniture was ripped off the floor and pushed inside her. She moaned and moaned, grew and grew.


I glimpsed at the floor below me. “What are you looking at” The Lizzy fucking me asked me. “Just at unimportant stuff”. It was true. Everything else was of no importance to us. She took the last person with her hand and brought her up to her face. “What an honor, you are the last one in this club to help me grow.” Lizzy said. Then she transported the woman, who was about 30 feet tall herself, btw. Into her pussy.


“Omg” Lizzy stopped fucking me for a second, “I think, something big is coming”. I do not know why, but I did not cum a single time since the second and I started fucking ontop of her breast, it felt if I was going to cum every moment for the whole time. But I was not prepared for what came now.

Lizzy started to shake. The big and the small one. Both started to scream. Then I felt something too. My climax was finally coming. I screamed. I felt the skin beneath me expanding, the skin above me too. But it did not stop. After 10 seconds, I still screamed. Lizzy screamed. 20 seconds, 30 seconds. I felt the cum flowing out of me, so much, that it seemed to have filled up Lizzy’s womb. It flew out of her pussy on all sides combined with her own cum, with no end in sight. After a whole minute, it finally stopped. I was drenched. My eyes looked at a belly button, my cock still inside Lizzy’s cunt. She must have grown.


But the smaller Lizzy was not the only one to have grown. Lizzy got off me and  I looked around. I was lying on top of a nipple. A nipple that had twice the diameter of my own height.

“She must be about half a mile tall now”, I thought. “Actually, it’s a whole mile” Lizzy said. Her enormous fingers pinched me and put me down onto the street. The club was just gone.

 

My car was still there. I walked towards it, but noticed something strange. It seemed so, small? The roof of it only came up to my crotch. Had I grown too? “Well, yes my dear” Lizzy boomed. “I figured it would be nice for you to feel a little bit like me, you know?

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story.