- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The clubs secret is revealed.

Another story chapter.

I walked across the club as fast as I could, ignoring every single amazingly sexy and tall girl I came across, I wanted Lizzy. When I finally arrived at the door of the private room Amber had told me to go to, I hesitated. What should I do? What did Amber mean with her mysterious voice?

I decided to just go in without overthinking anything. But, what was that? The room was empty! Did Amber lie to me? 

I looked around the room. There was a large king size bed in the middle, with a red blanket. Two lamps were positioned in the back. Apart from that, the room was empty. I examined the bed further.


Then came my shock. I first thought it was some kind of insect, there on the cushion. But when I checked, I saw her. It. Was. Lizzy.

There on the cushion. I never saw something like this. There she was, but not as the tall beautiful girl I knew her, but rather a 1cm tall tiny person.


"Lizzy, is that you?" I whispered to her. She was crying, but she signaled me to pick her up. So I carefully grabbed her with my right hand and brought her to my ear. What I was about to hear, would change my life for good.


"Yes, it's me. I can't believe you came back, I thought I was done for. When you came here, I felt something I never felt before. I think this is what people call love.", Lizzy said while still crying. My heart made a jump. She just told me that she loves me! "Lizzy." I answered, "I felt the same way, really! That is why I came back for you. You sounded so.. sad when I left. In the car, I realized that I had to at least tell you my feelings. But what happened to you? Why the hell are you so small?". She had stopped crying. "You know, this is a special place, right?", she asked. "I'm gonna explain it to you. Every girl who works here gets.. changed. This is how we all get so tall here. Somehow, this place makes it, so that a girl's size is determined by how sexually successful she ist. At least that is what we were told. If we make men feel good, we grow in size. As easy as that. Unfortunately, it also works the other way around. If a customer is not satisfied, we shrink, even below our original height. This usually wears off after a few days. Today was different for me though. When you left, I felt horrible. I started to shrink immediately, faster than ever before. I figured it must be because of our love, which I thought was over.". What? I could not believe what I just heard. But it all makes sense now, this is how everyone got this tall here. I only had one question left: "It just began!", I said euphoriously. "But what happens now? Will you grow back? Or do we have to love us some other way?".

 

"Well, I don't know", Lizzy said, "If the effect of love is as strong as the reverse, something should change soon! But before anything happens, go lock the door and come back to me please <3", she said in a seductive tone. Oh I was going to enjoy what came next.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story