- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Love?

This is a story chapter, feel free to skip it.

When I woke up, I was still sitting in the booth, Lizzy next to me. "Are you ok?", she asked , "You were out for like 15 minutes! Or were we *that* good?". I could not answer. Moments ago, I felt in heaven. Now I felt exhausted. My drink still stood on the table in front of us. I took it and drank all of it in one go. "Someone had a good time I see", Lizzy laughed. "I mean, what could be better than living the sexual dream I had for ages?" I asked. "That's why you're here" Lizzy answered. "What now?" I thought. I never imagined anything beyond this encounter. I looked at Lizzy. Sitting next to me, her arm against mine, I felt comfy.


"I love her" I thought. Ever since I first saw her, I had this tingly feeling inside of me. I did not know what it was, I linked it to the incredible sight of the girl twice as tall as me. But now I was sure, I had fallen in love within an hour. I could not believe myself. I had to get out of here. "I can not love a 11ft tall stripper" I said to myself, even though a considerable part of me wanted to go with it.


"Thank you" I said to Lizzy, "You fulfilled my dream. You gave me the best feeling I ever had. But, I think I should go.". Lizzy looked at me with disbelief and - sadness? - No, how would a girl with her job be genuinely sad about a leaving customer? "But it isn't even midnight yet!" she called after me. I sensed the sincereness of her sweet sweet voice. But my choice was made. I had to leave this, or I would do something dumb.


When I arrived at the exit, I looked back. I spotted Lizzy, still standing at the booth where we sat. Something was off though. She looked - different. Did her knees not exceed the height of the table? Now her legs looked like they were normal sized? But I turned around and walked outside.


On the way to my car, I could not stop thinking about Lizzy. I really fell for her, I thought to myself. But what did my observation mean? I had to go back and check on her, I did not want anything horrible to happen to her. 


I went back into the club. Amber saw me. "You again! Not ready to leave yet? Or did you leave anything?" "Actually, kind of", I told her "I saw something strange happening to Lizzy when I left, I wanted to check up on her". "Did you leave her alone after she gave you *service*?" - "Yes" - "Do you think she liked you?" I remembered her tone when calling after me. Maybe Amber was right, maybe Lizzy was indeed really unhappy with me leaving so early. "Could be" I answered. "Oh no. I think I know what happened. You should go to the rightmost private room if you want to know what happened, she will be there."

 

I needed no second invitation. I rushed to the room Amber pointed out as fast as I could, my heart was racing.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story!