- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howdy folks;

Thank you once again for being so patient waiting for chapter 2. It took longer than I'd hoped, but it's here at last. It's a little shorter, but I didn't have as much world building to do in this one and it's almost instantly into the 'fun stuff'. ;)

 

Corporate Rivalry: Chapter 2

Author's foreword: Thank you for waiting patiently! I know this chapter has been 'coming soon' for a little bit; regrettably I have some personal issues in my life that have and continue to impede my writing, and I'm hopeful that will all be resolved soon. Chapter 1 got over 2000+ reads in no time and glowing reviews, and that's the sort of feedback that gives me the energy to keep writing, so, thank you everyone who read chapter 1 and/or left a review, you have my gratitude.

I won't waste anymore of your time, please enjoy the next chapter. :)

~~~

Jeanine sat in her bedroom, wrapped tightly in the thickest blanket she could find. With only her face and hands exposed to the world, she cradled a mug of microwave chicken soup and stared off. Her hex cell apartment was one of a great countless many such dwellings in the Lilliputian urban cluster that Gulliverians so frequently joked about as 'Hives', due to their resemblance to the waxy homes of their native bees. They were truly a marvel of Lilliputian engineering and urban planning, and a necessity of the modern Lilliputian way of life given their propensity for huge families and many children. Where the Brobdingnagians might be titanic in their physical size and power, they were relatively small in number. The Lilliputians, by contrast, had found their place in being clever and, perhaps rather grimly, in their ability to replace their losses in a world that ranked them somewhat lowly on the food chain. If the Gulliverians in their intermediate size and numbers were any indication, it would seem that evolution more strongly favored such a strategy the smaller you were.

She hated it here. It was, by Lilliputian standards, an absolutely, perfectly average apartment in a sea of perfectly average apartments. Her neighbors were well behaved, the sound proof insulation was up to snuff, but she just... She craved the freedom of something independent of a 'Hive'. Lilliputian suitable land was at an extreme premium, especially land away from Gulliverian or Brob settlements, but it was still available... This promotion was supposed to be the key to that for her, and yet here she was, terrified instead of overjoyed after her brush with Nell. Thoughts racing through her head as she sipped soup from her mug, Jeanine barely realized she was absently staring at the television. She had turned it on for some white noise without any thought as to what she had put on, and was alarmed to realize it was an old Lilliputian B monster movie. It was pretty routine for low budget movies from Lilliput to hire a burnt out Gulliverian or Brobdingnagian actor to wear a monster suit and step on some old condemned buildings or walk all over some undeveloped land and flatten it out for agricultural purposes; it had the dual purpose of saving costs on an actual demolition or landscaping operation while making 'movie magic', afterall. Jeanine was, however, in no mood for it right now, and she quickly scrambled for the TV remote.

But moments before clicking the TV off, she stopped. In the darkness of her room and lit only by the glow of her television, she stared at the screen. The dated black and white film rolled forward, a title card flashed, and a narrator shouted the words; “ATTACK OF THE GIANT CAVE BROB!”. The voice continued;

“Frozen for thousands of years beneath the ice, the colossal Brobdingnagian woman from another time pursues only her basest desires! Uncivilized, uncouth, and without restraint, her rampage threatens to undo all of Lilliputian civilization! What terror awaits the good people of Lilliput, and will they survive the... ATTACK. OF THE GIANT. CAVE BROB!?”

The 'monster', a Brobdingnagian woman scantily dressed in some kind of faux cheetah print bikini and loincloth clearly intended to provoke thoughts of a primitive era, looked very bored with her role as she half heartedly growled and raised her hands up in a 'claws out' motion, and casually stomped on what was clearly a long abandoned and dilapidated Lilliputian town. Though the acting may have been ineffective, even the most uninspired foot fall from a Brob was more than enough to leave a lasting impression on the old structures. Jeanine watched in silence as the buildings were crushed without resistance, gripping her mug of soup. She watched through the eyes of the camera, which must have been situated some hundreds of Lilliputian miles away to capture the Brobdingnagian woman in frame at her full height, as the actress annihilated the condemned town in an effortless and completely disinterested fashion. Her face betrayed that she was probably thinking about what to eat for dinner tonight as she did it.

 

Jeanine felt something she didn't expect to feel; a sensation of fear turning to... lust. This gigantic woman had no appreciation of the freedom and power she held, how easily she could destroy a city and all within it. To her it was clearly just some gig she probably dug out of the back of a newspaper for a few extra bucks ahead of the weekend. Dress up in a bikini, make some 'cave woman' noises, step on some old junk, and shake your ass a little for the camera? Sure, it was beer money, why not? Jeanine realized she was feeling very warm. She dropped the TV remote and put her soup on the night table. She found herself leaning into the screen, and watched as the enormous woman scooped up a camera crew and mimed bringing them to the gaping maw of her mouth...

Jeanine realized she was touching herself. She almost stopped herself at the realization but... didn't. She thought of John, a man who could crush her to nothing under his cock, and that giant bitch Nell, and imagined what it would be like if she could take her place...

~~~

“And Jeanine, could I see you in my office after the meeting?” said John, giving her a coy little wink that no one else at the meeting table caught, despite their monolithic scale.

“Of course!” Jeanine said, towering over the surface of the table, smirking as she gave her hips a little twist, the frills of her short skirt casting a gale-force wind around her curvaceous figure. “Oh, sorry Nell, forgot you were down there...”

Jeanine repressed a giggle, but could not hide her smile and girlishly raised a hand to her lips to stifle herself as she looked down at the minuscule Lilliputian before her, sent reeling by her most casual of motions. The insect of a woman quickly got up and kept her head down, brushing herself off as she avoided eye contact. “I-It's no problem Jeanine, I know you're just so big, it's easy to forget about us... Ha ha...” chirped her headset.

Jeanine examined the tiny figure of Nell running around on the surface of the desk, looking completely flustered and helpless as she collected the scattered papers of her presentation. John had scolded her for the inattention to detail in her report and suggested Nell take a leaf out of Jeanine's book instead, telling her that this is why Jeanine was in charge of the New York division and not her. Jeanine smirked and gave a little 'hmmph' watching her pathetically try to get herself together. Just as she was about to turn away, Jeanine realized everyone else had left the meeting hall as she had stood watching Nell go about her motions. She thought of John waiting in his office for her, and a devilish thought crossed her mind...

“So Nell, what do you think about John?” said Jeanine, her voice far enough away now that she was standing that it didn't knock her around.

“J-John? He's uh... He's a great boss and I-” Nell began,

“Oh come on now Nell it's just us girls in here... Do you think he's hot?” Jeanine interrupted.

“H-Hot? Jeanine he's... He's a little big for me... I-”

“Oh, he's real big Nell...” Jeanine smirked again. She leaned in towards Nell, lowered her voice, and with all the charm of the snake suggesting the forbidden fruit, continued. “Would you fuck him, if you could?”

“Jeanine I... I-I don't know if this is appropriate workplace conversation...”

“Answer the question short stuff.”

“I-I mean he's a handsome guy sure but-”

“I didn't ask if he was handsome, Nell. I asked... Would. You. Fuck. Him?

Even with their size difference, Jeanine could see Nell actually quaking under her scrutiny as she awaited her answer. The Lilliputian woman audibly gulped loud enough that her headset picked it up, transmitting the sound of her nervous swallowing, much to Jeanine's delight.

“Y-yeah I guess so...” said Nell, nervously pulling at the neck of her shirt.

Jeanine threw her head back and laughed, slapping a hand down on the surface of the table. The impact of her open palm slamming on the wood of the desk sent Nell tumbling to the ground, and she covered her ears to try and protect herself from the sound.

“You little slut. You think he'd fuck you? You insignificant little gnat? That's the funniest thing I've heard all year. Well I've got a surprise for you, little Nell... John isn't going to fuck you, but you sure are going to get fucked.

“Jeanine what- what are you do- AAAHHHHH” Nell began before screaming, as Jeanine casually scooped up the hapless Nell in her enormous grip in one fell motion. Jeanine giggled, using her off hand to pop open the top button of her blouse, exposing her canyonesque cleavage. She opened her hand flat, hovering over her chest, and continued to mock Nell.

 

“I wonder how many little Nell's it would take to fill even just one of my bra cups? A city's worth? Maybe after I'm done with you here I should go to your pathetic tiny Lilliput and find out... Wouldn't that be fun?”

“Jeanine... Please... I'm too little... Your tits are too big, please, please don't put me in your bra... Jeanine please I'll be squished! Jeanine I'm sorry, how could I ever think John would fuck a bug of a woman like me? Jeanine... Please!” Nell begged on her hands and knees, absolutely dwarfed by the palm of Jeanine, looking down over the edge of her hand into the chasm created by Jeanine's enormous breasts.

 

“Oh, I hope you like big tits as much as John does, my little Nell...” Jeanine smirked, tilting her hand up as the diminutive form of Nell slipped, screaming, into the abyss of girlflesh, the transmission from her headset going dark as it was swallowed up in the thousands of tons of tit on either side of Jeanine's chest. Jeanine couldn't contain a fit of giggles as she quickly walked towards John's office, making sure to put an extra spring in her step to torment her captive with the bouncing of her heaving chest.

“Hey boss man.” Jeanine said in a syrupy tone, leaning into the door frame of his office to accentuate her figure. “You wanted to see me?”

“Oh, I needed to see you Jeanine... It's a very important matter.” said John, standing up from his desk and quickly shutting the blinds on the window and beckoning her inside. Jeanine could see she'd kept him waiting as he stood up, the throbbing bulge in his slacks all too apparent. He walked over to the front of his desk, turning around and leaning back against it, as Jeanine sauntered over to him, swaying her hips.

“Oh? You know I'm always at your beck and call when you need me John...” Jeanine said, turning around, lifting the frill of her skirt, and pressing her ass against his obvious erection. He groaned in approval, and Jeanine knew that even if Nell's headset couldn't transmit through all that tit, her far larger and more powerful headset would be broadcasting every sound back to her, helpless to even voice her humiliation.

“I knew I had to have you when you first started working here, Jeanine...” John started, quickly removing his tie, even as Jeanine rocked her ass against the hard shaft of his cock through his pants.

“Tell me why John... Tell me why you had to have me.” said Jeanine, timing the wiggles of her ass against him with every word.

“I'm drawn to successful women Jeanine. Beautiful women with the intelligence and drive to move up in this world...” he responded, his heart pounding as she continued to tease him. “And these... well these help too.”

Jeanine moaned as John's large, powerful hands reached up from behind her and took hold of her big Brob tits and squeezed. If Nell survived that, well, they were just getting started... As John moved to undo his belt, Jeanine took advantage, sliding two fingers into her cleavage and with a scooping motion, she pulled up. A very defeated looking Nell was her reward. The Lilliputian woman was definitely in rough shape, probably a couple broken bones from being compressed between her colossal breasts, but Jeanine wasn't done with her yet. Her back still turned to John as he slid his pants down past his ankles, she looked down at the mangled Nell, smiling with absolute malice or concern for her suffering, and spoke aloud.

“What would you say if I told you one of the Lilliputian girls at the office told me she had a crush on you?”

John, despite himself, laughed. “One of those mite sized girls thinks she can handle this?” he said, pressing his hard dick, large, even by Brobdingnagian standards, against Jeanine's ass. She shivered in anticipation at the touch of his bare flesh against her, his thick cock large enough to level one of those pathetic 'hives' Nell and her kind lived in with a casual thrust.

“Pretty much what I was thinking...” said Jeanine, still looking at the tiny Nell in her hand, her grin reaching ear to ear as she lifted her palm to her mouth. Jeanine could see Nell fearfully lifting one of her arms up in terror before vanishing below her sight, and into her mouth. Jeanine expertly caught her on the tip of her tongue, before turning around and dropping to her knees.

“Open wide...” said John, and Jeanine dutifully obeyed. Her headset re-established connection with Nell's just in time, and Jeanine could hear Nell screaming for her life as the enormous cock, bigger than a Lilliputian office tower, descended towards her, helpless to save herself.

Jeanine could swear she heard a little 'crunch' as the full weight of John settled on her tongue, and she began to suck...