- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Come join my discord 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

If you want to help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou



“You know what, I think I want to make you tiny.” Christina mussed over the idea as she sat on the locker room bench while having Erica massage her feet with her hands.  Erica paused and looked up at the pondering tormentor. The rest of the ladies in the locker room didn’t so much as bat an eye at the fact that Erica was sitting down in front of Christina, palming her foot in her hands like her feet were the holy grail.  



Erica gulped at those words, “Ti-tiny?”  Could she actually do that?



“Mhmm,” Christina answered closing her eyes as if to envision it.  “You know… like small.  A little bit, like maybe the size of some shoe lint?  You know, just so your big enough to be under my toes while I walk around… to truly worship my feet.  I think that would be nice,” Christina remarked with a smile on her face as she watched Erica’s reaction. 



“But...but, you’ll crush me,” Erica whimpered at the thought.  The very feet she was holding in her hand, would be like mountains to her if she were that small.  To be shoved into Christina’s shoe at that size would be a new torment she didn’t know she could withstand.  Erica’s worry was plain as day as she looked up from the toes that Christine started to wiggle in her palms.  “Your joking, right,” Erica asked weakly afraid of the response.



Christina looked more serious than usual, “You should know that I NEVER joke when it comes to my feet.”



Erica felt a shiver run up her spine.  She… no way.  She was gonna kill her.  This couldn’t be happening.  It was bad enough Christina was using her like this, but to shrink her down to such a small size and proceed to step on her?  Erica was starting to freak out.  “You-you can’t…”  Erica pleaded as she set the two feet down.



“... Really?  Are you sure about that,” Christina asked with a taunt in her voice.  She didn’t look mad, maybe disappointed but not furious like Erica thought.  Which only frightened her more.  Before Christina got Erica’s response, the bell rang and the other girls started to leave the locker room.  Being that it was the end of the school day, everyone would start to head home.



Erica didn’t reply, but she got up and without looking back at Christina hurried out the door in the crowd of women.  She did her best not to run or draw attention to her, but Erica had to put as much distance between her and Christina.  Erica didn’t even grab her school books from her locker.  She just headed for the main doors and left the high school.  She needed to get home, she would be safe there and maybe Christina would forget about the whole shrinking her and putting her in one of her shoes.




Erica’s fears of something happening to her slowly died down to a simple worry as nothing strange happened on the way home.  Erica thought that Christina was gonna come out from behind a wall or catch up to her and force her to shrink to the size of a crumb.  The moment Erica got home she almost broke down into a cry of relief.  She was safe.  Christina didn’t know where she lived.  Her, home was the only safe place for her.



Erica almost screeched when her mother’s voice called out, “Is that you Erica?”



“Y-yeah mom,” Erica clutched her chest to calm down her heart, “Jesus you scared me.”



Erica’s mom continued to talk a few rooms away, “Me?  What about you?  Slamming the door like that.  You know how much I hate it when you girls come home so loudly.”



“Uh sorry mom,” Erica apologized as she did feel bad for shutting the front door so loudly in her panic.  Taking a few more calming breaths, Erica headed into the kitchen where her mom was busy making dinner for later tonight. 



“How was school,” She asked stirring a big pot of what could either be stew or chili.



“Uh, was…” horrible?  No, she couldn’t alarm her mom like that, so Erica used the same word as always, “School… nothing much happened.”  It was what Erica had told her parents since that day Cgristina happened.



“Well that’s good than sweetie,” Erica’s mom replied.



“Yeah,” Erica muttered as she got a glass of water and started to drink it to help from that near sprint home from school.  Erica sipped on the water, letting it cool and calm herself down.  “Your day was fine,” Erica asked just making small talk till she felt better with the water.



“Yeah, it wasn’t too bad,” Erica’s mom responded as she stirred and added some ingredients to the mixture.  As she went on talking, Erica half-listen to her mom.  If anything it was noise to help her forget this afternoon.  Finally just as Erica was done with her water and about to leave her mom called out, “Oh, Erica, by the way, can you do me a favor?”



“Uh, sure mom, what?”  Erica asked wondering what it could be.



“It’s been a long day and was wondering,” she remarked not turning around as she continued with the pot on the stove, “Do you mind smelling my feet?  Do they stink?  I would hate that they smelled when your father got home.”



Erica just shrugged, “Sure I guess.”  Erica headed back toward her mom and started to kneel down.  She saw the sock-less feet standing still, and leaned in to give it a good sniff.  “They smell fine to me,” Erica muttered.  



Wait…

What?  Her mom’s feet smelled fine?  WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!



Erica felt her heart explode as her eyes went wide and she stood up so fast she felt her head get woozy.



Erica’s mom, on the other hand, sighed, “Oh that’s good, I was worried that I should had washed them after all that walking in the store today.”  Erica’s mom didn’t act like asking her daughter to smell her bare feet was any more abnormal than what the weather was like today.  



Erica on the other hand was in mid panic attack as she almost felt sick to her stomach.  Why was this happening?  What was going on?!



Not saying a word, Erica started to head for the stairs.  She needed to get to her room, it might be the only safe-



The front door opened and Erica paused for the briefest of moments.  Erica spotted Jasmine, her younger sister, coming home from school.  She had brought two friends with her, Lori and Megen.  Erica watched as all three girls came in through the front door, dressed in their lacrosse gear.



“Mom I’m home,” Jasmine announced as she let her friends in.  



“Oh, you too sweetie?”



Erica was about to head up the stairs when she heard her sister say, “Oh hey sis.  Just who we were looking for.”  Erica felt the balls of her feet feel immediately glue to the ground as their attention was placed on her.  Erica wanted to plead or say something, but it was like she was paused in time and reality.  “Hey mom, me and the girls are gonna go hang out for a bit in my room,” Jasmine announced.  



“Do you want any snacks or-” Erica’s mom called out.



“Oh, yes please,” Jasmine called out sounding excited, “We had a rough practice today, our coach ran us like dogs.”  Jasmine joked.



Lori added in, “Sweaty dog, God I’m so sticky,” She laughed.



Megen nodded, “Gonna need to take a long bath.”



“Alright, we should head to my room, come on sis,” Jasmine responded as she reached out and took hold of Erica’s hand like she was a lost child.  Erica now could start moving, but it was only allowed to follow her sister.  Her words were still fumbling around in her mouth as she couldn’t outright say anything.  Instead, she followed after her sister, while the other two walking behind her.  Erica could smell the stench all around her as the faint fumes of the sweaty girls started to swarm her each attacking her nose with it’s stinky presence.  Erica knew her sister was on the varsity team.  She always practiced hard and would come home reeking of hard work.  Sometimes the whole house would smell like that for a few hours after she got back.  Being this close to her body only made it more pungent than normal.



As Erica tried to break out of her sister’s grip, it didn’t help as she was tugged along to her sister’s room.  Once inside Jasmine walked her into the room before letting go of her arm.  Before Erica could try to bolt for the door, Megen, the last one in, closed it.  It was now that Erica was effectively locked in her sister’s bedroom.



Lori took a seat on the ground and let out a tired sigh, “Oooo it feels good to sit down.  My feet are crying.”



“You and me both,” Megen agreed, collapsing next to her teammate.  Jasmine took her desk chair as a seat before spinning around.  All three girls formed a triangle around Erica.  “So, like, can we clean up?  I feel so dirty.”  Lori asked.



Jasmine shrugged, “Sure who first?”



“Well obviously me,” Lori blurted out.



Erica felt her knees collapse as she kneeled to the floor and turned toward Lori who just sat there with her sock-covered feet in full display.  Lori didn’t even look as she pulled her book bag off her back, “You guys want to wrap up our homework?  Math is gonna be a killer.”



“Good idea,” Megen agreed as she and Jasmine started to get out similar-looking math books.  Erica on the other hand felt her body lean forward till she was laying on the ground.  Her face was inches away from the once white, but now dirty and almost greyish-colored socks.  The rank hot smell of perspiration emitted from the soles of Lori felt like heat waves.  Erica could feel the temperature being a few degrees warmer than the actual room.  Still, Erica couldn’t stop herself as she slowly drew closer to the socked feet, especially the toes.  Suddenly Jamsine’s door opened and their mom came in.



“MOM!”  Erica cried out.



Her mother didn’t even bat an eye, “Here you girls go, some fresh juice and a snack!  Aww are you all doing like a study group in here?  How nice.  I’ll leave you all be.”



“Thanks, mom,” Jasmine smiled at her before getting back to her homework, “What’s the answer to problem three?”



Erica’s begging voice was ignored as the door was closed leaving her be.  She was soon brought back to the fact that Lori’s foot were being pushed into her face.  The slimy wet feeling of sweat pressing into her face was revolting.  However, Erica leaned forward into it.  Her mouth opening and soon, her lips wrapped around Lori’s big toe and her second toe.  Erica wanted to puke but instead, her mouth sucked.  She was slurping up the still damp sock sweat!  She could feel the liquid being drained from the fabric and into her mouth.  Lori’s toe wiggled a little, but other than that, she remained still as Erica gagged and cried over her sucking the fabric.  She couldn’t stop herself as she drained each portion of the sock of sweat and whatever else covering it.  Erica could still feel how warm the salty dry fluid was.  It felt like finding a bottle of water, left out in the sun, and taking a sip from it.  The girls in the room kept up the causal conversations, what this equation meant or how to solve that problem, everything was normal, except having Jasmine’s older sister in the room suckling off the dirty rotten sock on Lori’s foot.



Erica knew she was done, cause she was able to pull back.  Her face was red from the effort she put into cleaning Lori’s sock feet.  Erica could still taste her breath. Each pant she breathed brought back that smell of sweat she swallowed down.



“Oh done already,” Megen asked.



Erica thought she was talking about the math problems, as she was still out of it.  However the moment Lori nodded and got up, Erica’s eyes peeked up at Megen swapping places with the other girl.  Erica again tried to speak but before she got a word out, Megen slipped her dirty sock-covered foot into the open mouth.  Erica learned something horrible today, that not all sweat tastes the same.  Erica didn’t think she would be saying this, but she wished that it was Lori’s sweat instead of Megen’s vile taste filling her mouth.  What was worse, was Erica was picking up other subtle tastes on those toes, some grassy taste.  Something that must have been engraved into the sock from countless hours of running on the grassy lacrosse field.



Suddenly Megen pulled out her foot from Erica’s mouth.  Erica naively thought she was done, sadly she wasn’t.  Megen was just getting more comfortable as she propped her feet up on each other.  Now Erica was looking at both heels of the girls’ nasty cotton footwear looming over her face.  Sure enough there were patches of different shades of old and new sweat speckled spots covering the bottom of Megen’s feet.  It looked like she must have walked in only her socks across the grass field, cause there were differently green marks littering her feet.  Erica was only spared a few moments before she felt herself leaning forward toward the base of Megen’s heel.  Erica tried to turn her head away, but it wouldn’t budge as soon her tongue stuck out.  Ever so slowly Erica was forced to drag her tongue from the bottom of Megen’s heel and pull it upward across the fuzzy sock.  Erica shudder as she felt her tongue gathering up any loose fuzz and particles that got stuck to the sock, building up as she did a long lick.  From one heel to the top of the foot, only to go further toward the stacked foot on top, pulling from one socked foot to the other’s heel and back upward toward the toes.  Erica felt her brain screaming for her to stop, to spit or something, but instead, she pulled her extended tongue across the material.  Once at the top of the double foot stack tower, her tongue slowly drew back in after gathering up its collection… and then proceeded to swallow.  



The feeling of the furry, salty, nasty ball of lint and gunk that Erica peeled off the cotton sock sucked up the moister in her mouth. Any spit she had, dried up, as the balled-up cotton was slowly pulled down her throat, dragging and absorbing any saliva in its path.  It was like trying to swallow bread after running a mile and needing a drink.  The rough dry swallow only made everything worse.  Megan contained to keep her feet close enjoy for Erica’s dry tongue to roughly scrap up anything she missed, as the girls chatted about math, school, and boys they had a crush on.



Erica felt her abused and sore tongue twitch as Megan sat there with, now, almost brand new-looking socks, still damp with the precious Erica silky saliva.  Her worn-out tongue hung out slightly as it felt like she had done over a thousand push-ups with just her tongue.



“I think that’s the last one,” Jasmine announced slapping her math book closed and sighing.



“Yup,” Megan agreed as she did the same followed by Lori.



Erica felt her body shudder as she lay there.  Finally, Erica felt her body move and she immediately rolled away from Megan and start to dry heave as she whimpered in pain.  The torment she just went through was beyond hell as she could feel particles of Megan’s sock in her mouth, under her tongue and gums.  Fuzzy dots speckled her dry mouth, only making it drier.  Erica needed a drink!



Not thinking, Erica reached for the closes cup of juice, it was Jasmine’s which was set down on the ground by her chair.  Erica took a sip and coughed out a sigh as the parched feeling in her mouth and throat slowly vanished with each sloppy sip.

“Do you all want to stay for dinner,” Jasmine offered as Erica was slowly recovering, building up her strength to be able to move.



“Sure,” Lori nodded.



“I can’t,” Megan said getting up, “Got to head out soon.  Need a shower and all that.”



Erica felt the feeling in her limbs return as she started to try and get up off the carpet.



“Really,” Jasmine whined, “Alright.  I’ll see tomorrow,” Jasmine sighed as she started to peel off her dirty socks.  “Was about to take a shower myself.”



Lori seemed to blush but didn’t comment.



Erica felt her body go stiff…



No…



Megan got up and started to leave, “Alright I’ll see you two later.”



Lori too got up, “I’ll wait downstairs,” she almost whispered as she left the room.



Erica felt her heart beating faster as Jasmine stood up from her chair and started to undress.  First her uniform she practiced in, then the undergarments she wore, bra and panties.  Erica felt pinned to the floor with screaming eyes looking at her nude little sister who presented herself to Erica.  Without a word, Jasmine stood there, almost as if posing, legs spread apart with one foot in front of Erica’s whimpering mouth.  Crouch open, and nude body exposed.  Erica wanted to rip her eyes out at seeing her little sister’s naked body, but she couldn’t.  Instead, she was forced to inch closer and slowly extend her tongue toward the younger sibling’s foot.  Her slightly damp tongue glided over the first salty and nasty flecking and flexing toes.  It was completely different from the socks she had to suffer from, but not that much better at the bitter taste of salt and gunk curled her taste budes.  Eric was forced to work her way from each toe, to the junky gunk stuck in the cracks that held god knew what, swallowing the toe jam between her sister’s ever little toe.  She slowly had to work her way up one foot to the ankle, before going to the other.  Following the same procedure of licking and slurping up whatever she could.  It was disgusting, humiliating, and horrible.  Then came the next part.  Erica started to run her slathering tongue up her sister’s ankle.  Gliding along the calves and toward the thigh, catching any dried and old sweat clinging to her skin, all the way upward.  Next was the other foot.  Erica screamed through her eyes as she pleadingly rolled her peepers upward to watch her sister.  Jasmine just smiled and looked like a statue as she stood there letting Erica do her job.  Running her tongue up her sister’s nicely toned thighs.  It wasn’t till she hit her sister’s inner thigh that she screamed from the smell and the scent hitting her nose.  However, she didn’t stop.  Erica was almost nose deep into her sister’s crotch when Erica heard a lovely angle voice call out for them.



Erica’s mom knocked on the door.  “Everything okay in there?”



Erica felt her throat throw out a frantic scream as she bellowed into her sister’s thick thigh with as much force as she could.



Jasmine replied, “Yup just cleaning up, be down in a little bit.”



Erica waited for her mom to open the door and some motherly response to save her happen.  Instead, she got this, “Okay, no rush.  Your father should be home by five.”



The sounds of Erica’s mom leaving echoed through her destroyed sense of hope.  No one was going to save her…



Suddenly Erica felt her body moving up the inner thigh toward her sister’s groin.  It wasn’t till her tongue dove into the crack of her thigh and crotch that Erica knew there was no hope.  She was gonna clean her sister.  Sure enough, Erica was forced to continue the deed, she was gonna lick every drop of dried sweat up until it was like her sister just had a bath…






“I feel so clean and refreshed,” Jasmine smiled as she slipped on new clothes and started to leave her room.



Erica lay on the ground gagging and panting like she ran a marathon and only had saltwater to drink.  Her throat was burning and screaming from all the sweat she swallowed.  Her own body was starting to sweat from the painful activities she had to do.  Erica felt a torrent of tears starting to form as she felt her body trying to recover and turn back to normal.  She could finally move…



But to where?  She was in hell, she was forced to do unspeakable things, not just her sister but her friends!  She even had to sniff her mom’s feet.  What else would she have to … do…?



The word NO, screamed through Erica’s skull as she wobbly stood up in her sister’s empty room.  Her dad was coming home…



Erica would sooner kill herself than fucking do something as horrible as smell or god forbid lick her father’s feet clean!  She would never recover from that.  Erica stumbled toward her sister’s door and pushed through it.  Erica headed toward the stairs and down toward the door.  She opened it and started to leave, hoping nothing fucking stopped her.  She could hear her mother calling for her, but ignoring her voice, Erica ran to her only safe haven.





“Soooo, you came crawling back to me,” Christina asked sitting on her bed looking unamused with Erica, while Erica was bowing and whimpering for mercy.



“PLEASE!  ANYTHING BUT THIS,” Erica cried, as she knew her place now.  There was no avoiding her fate.



“Hmmm, well… I mean, I feel like maybe you don’t quite grasp the situation you’re in…” Christina mused as she tapped her sock-covered toe close by.  Something that almost made Erica hurl at what that might actually taste like.



“I DO!  PLEASE!”  Erica nearly screamed but made sure not to make a noisey scene in Christian’s room.  There was no telling what punishment Christina would bestow on her for upsetting her parents.  Erica continued to bow her head and hope this was enough to undo this fucked up curse bestowed on her.



“Well,” Christina muttered, “I guess I can forgive you for now.  However,” Christina went on smirking into a nasty smile.  “I think since you ran out on me, the plans will have to change.  You’ll still be small,” Christina announced.  Erica felt a horrible feeling of dread welling up in her as Christian took her time to explain.  It felt like an eternity before Christina continued, “But you’ll be my little tiny toe toy for the weekend, how does that sound?  Staying all weekend in my sock, up against my enormous toes?  I promise not to take them off.  You can curl up against them and feel me scrunching and squishing you into my crevices, like the lint you are.  Oh, just imagine it.  A full four days of fun-”



Erica couldn’t help but blurt out, “FOUR!!”



Christian giggled, “Well, Duuuuuh… it’s a Holiday this Friday.  That means I can keep you longer.”



It wasn’t till now that it dawned on Erica that it was true, they had Friday off, so it seemed she would be stuffed in Christian’s sock on Thursday and not let out till Monday…

 

“So,” Christian asked pushing her foot closer to Erica’s worshiping and crouched body, “Do we have a deal?  Or do you want to go back to how things…” Christina surprised a giggle but it was all on her face, “Were?”



Erica could only rub her head into the bedroom carpet, “I’ll be your… toe… toy.”



The delighted look on Christian’s face was one that Erica hated to see as her grin nearly ran off her face.



“OH, THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!”  Christina giggled with that grin.





Erica did her best not to move, she found moving only stimulated the enormous digits to wrap and pinch down on her sweltering sweaty body.  Erica was trapped in the dark dank dirty shoe belonging to Christina.  It was worse than she could have imagined, as Erica felt like she was in the middle of the rain-forest at night.  The heat was murderous, the moister in the air was like walking through a river, and the smell was stinking more than a skunk.  Erica found any movement would cause the towering toes to push inward, and clamp-on her.  Shoving her face into a mound of flesh and other gunk.  Something she didn’t want to happen again.  So trying to keep from being snuffed out from sock stuffing, Erica stayed frozen like a statue.  She wanted to vomit from the horrible stench, but any moister to help her do that, evaporated a while ago.  Erica whimpered as she heard the bell muffle and Christina started to get up.  The pressure crunching down on her, not breaking anything, but surely she was bruised.  She was walking to Christina’s second-period class….



Erica still had six more classes to go and then, according to Christina, the TRUE fun began as the weekend would start.  Erica’s true hell was just starting and she feared that in the end she wouldn’t die but survive only to be tormented more later.  Christian was a true monster, and Erica was stuffed in her sock, to suffer till she submitted to the she-bitches desires.