- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like this chapter.

Ms. Bellum moves her index finger below the string binding Jeffrey's arms and raises it up. Marveling how even with one finger, she has little trouble in lifting him. Jeffery's excitement grew as the distance drew closer between him and Ms. Bellum's gorgeous face. Thoughts of what his older professor would do to him flood his mind.

 

Face-to-face a feet apart, Jeffery could only see Ms. Bellum. Looking below, he can see her curvey features that could dominate him with ease. Nothing in the classroom can make him look away from her. Judging from her green carnivorous eyes, her attention is all on his nude, slender body. A husky chuckle leaves her lips. Seeing her student's penis becoming erected and twitching from her joy of viewing her cute bonded-up student.

 

"Oh Jeffery, seeing you up close now," Ms. Bellum says with glee in her eye

 

With her other hand, she presses her index against Jeffery's butt and with her thumb entombing his shaft under the soft milky-peach skin eliciting a stifled moan from her student.

 

She smirks "I just can't resist the thought of." Jeffery bites his lips as Ms. Bellum pushes her thumb up at a snail's pace grinding against his penis along the way.

 

"Making you." She jerks her thumb down making him gasp from the sudden shift.

 

"Scream~" She steamrolls his penis over, an erotic yelp escapes his mouth.

 

Ms. Bellum hums a slow song as she continues rubbing Jeffery's penis. Moving her thumb to the rhythm while getting wet from his shrill moaning of her name. Feeling pre-cum leaking onto her, she pulls her hand back, leaving Jeffery to squirm for release.

 

"M-Ms. Bellum!" He calls out thrusting his waist to the air in a vain attempt to ejaculate.

 

The teacher giggles from the sight "Now now sweetie, no need to rush, we have all the time in the world."

 

Turning her index finger towards her, she could see Jeffery's back. He continues wiggling his hips not noticing that he's facing away from her.

 

"What a naughty boy~ Shaking your cute little butt at an older woman. Your teacher no less, it seems I'll have to discipline you." Sporting a cheeky grin, she pulls her finger back, as light as she could, letting go and flicking his ass. The force pushes him up and swinging back down like a pendulum.

 

Jeffery cries from the impact. The short-lived pain driving him further into ecstasy "I won't do it again teacher, I sw-wear!" He howls smiling from the stingy sensation on his entire rump.

 

Seeing how red his butt became, a flash of inspiration strikes Ms. Bellum's mind "Such a passionate plead, I think you deserve a reward with the same gusto!" She spreads Jeffery's leg apart with only two fingers having no trouble dealing with the string-pulling against her.

 

"I want you to look straight down Jeffery, I have a very special surprise for you there." She says licking her lips.

 

Jeffery obeys, curious and eager to find out, he looks down at his erect penis. Suddenly he feels something soft and wet piercing between his thigh. A large writhing tongue pokes out dwarfing over his cock. Knowing that the strings are under her tongue. Ms. Bellum sets Jeffery down forcing him to straddle it with his genital resting on top.

 

'There we go.' She hums 'But we're not done yet!'

 

She pulls the string for her student's legs further up her tongue making him pant as his scrotum is drag across the surface. She places the other string under pulling Jeffery to lay face down on the pink carpet.

 

Hog-tie and resting on it, Jeffery's mind goes blank, he begins to rub himself against it. Humping her tongue with his saliva-coated cock as he kisses and licks it mixing their spit in his mouth. Feeling his breaking point, he rears his hip back as far as he can, Jeffery thrust forward burying his dick deep into the crevice of her tongue letting out his orgasm.

 

Ms. Bellum smiles tasting the ting-of-salt cum on her tastebuds, and seeing that her student hugging her tongue while still humping away, ready for a second round.

 

'And now for the finale!' She giggles in excitement

 

She snaps her finger getting Jeffery's attention "Ah... Professor...?" he says panting

 

Ms. Bellum waves her fingers to him as her tongue retracts back to her mouth at a slow pace. He looks up in awe as the roof of his teacher's mouth looms over. The view of the world outside grew further away. Her lips close sealing out the light. He could only hear Ms.Bellums shallow breaths and the sound of her saliva moving around him. The smell of her strawberry toothpaste lingers inside putting him into a comfortable state. This is Jeffery's new world.

 

His new world shifts down, bits of light came in revealing two of Ms. Bellum's fingers inside getting wet. Her fingers move around sometimes brushing over him pressing the young man further in her tongue. Sliding her fingers out, her chuckle echoes around him sending a vibration through her mouth, with the world returning to black.

 

"Time to drown in my praises Jeffery, I won't stop until I'm done."

She hums in her mouth as she slips her wet fingers into her underwear.