- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summuary: Having made a deal with Eun, Sam, now shrunk to a half inch in height, worships the 52 yesr old woman's gargantuan feet in return for her pocessing the shrink ray and his property. Now Eun seeks to claim the second part of the deal, but may end up getting more than she thought.

 

Tags: Feet, inshoe, sweat, odor. shrinking.



Eun watched, both pleased and shocked, as Sam rubbed the interior side of her big toe. She had rubbed herself on and off throughout the hour, not wanting to cum just yet, she'd have Sam do that for her. As for Sam, he hadn't stopped once, fully intent to explore every inch of her feet. And he had been quite thorough, getting between every crack, crevasse and wrinkle of her massive stompers! 'I could honestly sit here for a lot longer and let him finish, but I have plans now!' A wide, cruel grin stretched across her lips as she reached down to her toes.

While Sam was worshipping, Eun had been planning. Going gun-ho with the shrink ray was just a recipe asking for disaster, inviting unwanted attention before she was ready to deal with it. Instead. She would start off slow, shrinking down people when she was in the clear and snatching them up quickly. By the time they realized what had happened to them it would be far too late.
__________________________________________

Sam, naturally, was oblivoius to Eun's decending finger posed to grab him, far too focused on frenching her toe at the moment. Thus he was shocked when he found himself smushed into her toe wall, dragged across her toe cleavage and lifted to her face. "I-is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I am quite pleased with your efforts and you will be continuing after we return home." He ignored his rattling bones in favor of the sense of pride at her words as Eun had stood up, put the shrink ray in her pocket, and began walking towards the door. "We'll be heading to your former home, where I'll sign the documents to have everything under my name and mail them to your agent."

Stopping near the shoe rack, she reached down and grabbed her favorite shoes, a pair of old sneakers she had been wearing for the last three years. Originally white, overusage of the sneakers had turned them a dull grey with small tears along the surface of the sole, toe and sides. Both the laces and insoles were fairly new, having been replaced over two months ago but during which time only the laces have held up, the insoles having been heavily abused under their owners merciless feet.

Sam felt his pants tighten as she held him over the opening of the left shoe, a sharper, more pungent aroma wafting out of it. "You will be staying in my shoe while I do this." She told him, her tone never wavering from matter-of-factly. Giving him no chance to react, Eun released him from her grip, letting him fall onto her, somewhat, moist insole with a splat!

"Ugh!" He winced as flecks of salty liquid stung his eyes, blinking and rubbing his eyes furiously to remove it on instinct. "She's certainly getting into this a lot faster than I thought." In all honesty, he had thought that Eun would wait a bit before trying something like this but it seemed the mature woman had quite the dominate side to her eager to break out. And using a human as an insole would certainly help that side get out faster!

"Though maybe insole isn't the right word for me. I'm more like dirt to her." He breathed out as he pushed himself to his knees, staring down the dimmly lit inside of her shoe.

Befitting of her large feet, Eun's shoe was easily bigger than a football stadium and smellier too. The mesh ceiling of the sneaker allowed for some light to filter in, letting Sam see with little effort. A solid black imprint of Eun's foot was imbedded into the insole, it was grounded smooth leaving no trace of brandname or size anywhere, and the smallest amount of pressure from Sam caused small puddles of sweat to seap up from the fibers. The slight incline let him see the five giant craters at the toe end and the small amount a haze that lingered.

"T-this is incredi-WHOOAH!" As he moved to stand, he was thrown into the air and held aloft as though in zero gravity. Twisting in midair and looking up at the entrance, he saw Eun lowering her shoe back to the floor with a thunderous boom, sending him back to the floor on his back. His eyes widened and strangled noise left his throat as he gaped as Eun lifted her leg up and lowered her foot inside!

"THANK YOU EUN!" He yelled up at her jubilantly, knowing she wouldn't hear him as her foot smothered him. Her second toe landed on him first, buring him under a literal mountain of pudgey skin then scrunching to help drag her foot further in. This inturn, pulled Sam along her insole and, at the moment her toes stopped, flung him off and under the ball of her foot! Sam only had a brief moment to take in his location before her foot came crashing down on him, swallowing him up in a particulary deep wrinkle and taking him further in her shoe.
__________________________________________

Eun ran her finger along the back of her shoe, uncurling it from under her heel before putting on her other shoe. It was such a simple act, one done nearly everyday of her life, but now, it made her heart race with excitment!  To her, Sam was barely indistinguishable from a piece of lint stuck in her shoe. It was only because of his wiggles that she felt him! "I'm gonna have to hurry up and get that stuff signed." She huffed as she felt her crotch burn.  When he had shrunk, Sam had the options available to flee, not that he would. But those options were gone now. He was completely trapped in her shoe and would only leave when she wanted him to.


Making sure she still had the device in her pocket, Eun opened the door and headed out into the neighborhood.

Both Sam and the Lais lived in a small suburban area a few miles away from the city. There were five house on each side of the street seperated by a tall wooden fence. Each home looked the same, just with different paint and a few items in the yard. Sam lived on the farthest house on the opposite side of the Lais, which was about a five minute walk. Not too bad, except for in the summer.

"Ugh it's so hot out today. Why did Song have to move to Texas?" Eun complained as the hot sun beat down on her. She had always prefered colder weather thanks to her overactive pores and, now, chubby physique. It didn't take long for her to began presperating, her skin glistening with sweat. By the time she reached Sam's home dark patches were visible along shirt and pants. "He better have left the AC running in here."

Remembering where Sam had stashed the key, Eun quickly unlocked the door and headed in, unaware of a pair of eyes watching her curiously from the inside of their car.
__________________________________________

"The fuck is she doing?" Vicky said to herself as she watched Miss Eun enter Sam's house using his key.

Vickey was a noticably tall woman, at 6'4", with viberant red hair and green eyes. And as long time friend of Sam's, she was fully aware of his infatuation with Eun's feet.
She had found it strange at first, but soon came to enjoy that aspect of her shy, quirky friend. She even tried helping him out with it, letting him worship her feet after a jog or when they were hanging out, but apparently it wasn't enough. Despite her height over the older woman, Vickey's 7s were dwarfed by Eun's 15s.

"Did he finally work up the nerve to tell her? No. Something else is going on." It had taken an accidental slip up and two weeks of hounding before Sam spilled the beans to her about Eun. There was no way he'd have told her without something to push him and Vickey was going to find out what!

Exiting her car, she sprinted towards the front of Sam's house and placed her ear to the door. She could hear Eun's voice through the door but not Sam. Slowly, she twisted the nob and opened the door, silently thanking Sam for oiling his hinges biweekly, and slowly slinked inside.

"Seriously?! All this money and you're still living in these suburbs! This really was the best decision you ever made." Eun roared from the kitchen clearly upset over Sam's finacial area, which was more than understandable. Sam was loaded thanks to all the patents he had out in use by all kinds of corperations, military and general services, the man could easily retire by now if he wanted to. It was easy to get envious once you knew, especially given Eun and Song's situation. But that didn't explain the second part.

Stay close the left hallway wall, Vickey creeped slowly towards the kitchen entrance before peeping her head slightly around the corner. Eun was facing her direction but was more absorbed in writing down in the stack of papers on the table with a frown on her face. 'Where the hell is Sam?'  Trying to locate her friend, Vickey leaned further out.

And then it all went wrong.

As she leaned out, her balance gave out causing her to sprawl out in the door amd alerting Eun. Understandably, the woman was quite shellshocked, pulled out a strange looking gun and fired a weird teal light that blinded her briefly.

"Hey! What the hell was that for you bi..tch?" Vickey's insult died with a whimper as her vision returned and saw Eun looking where she was at, only now, she was the size of a mountain. The middle-aged giantess looked shocked for a moment before quickly grinning and moving towards her, every step shaking the world! "Sam what the hell did you do?!" Was the last thing she screamed out before being pinched between Eun's fingers.

__________________________________________

"This really was the best decision you ever made." Eun was a storm of emotions at the moment. Furious, because of all the money Sam had under his name while her son struggled to make anything and she was unable to help in anyway. Over the moon with joy, because now they'd never have to worry about anything again. And baffeled beyond reason at Sam's choice to live in a barely function suburb in Texas. To help cope with these feelings, Eun was grinding Sam between her sweaty toes like a stress toy. It was working really well!

Then, around halfway through the tenth document, a noise drew her attention to the hallway. Eun stared blankly at the red haired woman, a sense of reconigition washed over her briefly, but she ignored it as she grabbed the shrink ray and fired at her. A second later the woman was gone and in her place, Eun's second toy was gapping at her.

Making her way over to the tiny woman and snatching her up, Eun braced herself against the wall while simultaneously popping her left foot out of her shoe. "I'll deal with you later, for now, stay in here with Sam while I finish the paperwork."  And with all the care one would give as if talking about the weather, she smeared the woman between her third and fourth toes and put her shoe back on. Sitting back down with a smile, Eun returned back to signing the paperwork, all while using the two tiny people as stress balls. "Today is a good day."
__________________________________________

"Ugh, gross! That's it, I don't give a shit if she's old enough to be my grandma I'm kicking Eun's fatass when I get back to normal!" Vickey vented as she tried to pull herself out from Eun's toes. She had been smeared into a small glob of toejam which was as useful as it was disgusting. The sweat it had absorb acting as lubricant for Vickey, but it was only somewhat effective as she was completely incased by Eun's toes! The constant scrunching making things even more difficult, smothering her in more of the foul, salty sweat and squeezing the air from her lungs forcing her to inhale Eun's powerful, eyewatering foot odor.

Yet, Vickey persisted pushing and pulling herself through the rubbery digits for several minutes. "Com'n, come on! Just. A.  Little. More. YES! Fina-Aaahhh!" With one last jerk, Vickey found herself freefalling, landing in a small puddle of sweat that soaked her to the bone.

"Blegh! Ok, correction. I'm kick both Eun and Sam's asses after this is over with. Speaking of who." Huffing to herself, Vickey began the arduous task of locating her friend. "Though knowing him, he's probably between her big toe." Despite there being enough room to walk around upright, Vickey got on her hands and knees to avoid being snatched up by Eun's toes again, and began crawling towards where she believed Sam to be at.

"Dear god, does she ever clean these things? My shoes never get this bad, even after running in them for a few weeks!" Vickey cringed at the sight of the pitch black insole, some grim sticking to arms and legs as she crawled under Eun's toes. Thanks to the sweat and heat, steam was wafting up from the insole, effectively making the worlds smelliest sauna.

In alot of ways, Vickey should have been surprised by the fact that she was currenty crawling under the toes of a 52 year old woman to locate her friend who was also trapped in here, but after dealing with Sam's antics over the past five years she was more annoyed than anything else. This didn't make the top ten of weird things she'd seen but was in the grossest!

"Vickey?" Came a familiar voice above. Craning her head upwards she saw Sam looking down at her, his waist wedged between Eun's second and middle toe. Utterly drentched in sweat and grim.

"Sam! Here, let me get you out of there." Leaping to her feet and grabbing his arms, Vickey began to pull. It took a few seconds of pulling but he finally came loose, falling ontop of her with a groan. Rolling off of her, the scientist sat up rubbing his head where it had bump against her. "Are you okay? What are doing in here?"

"I should be the one asking you that!" Vickey responded with a glare. "Mind explaining what Eun is doing with a shrink ray?"

Sam squirmed under his friends glare as his face reddened. "I gave it to her. In return I get to worship her feet while shrunk." He may have ommitted some important details, but that was the short of it!

"I don't want a glossed over explanation Sam, tell me everything or I swear, when we get out of here, I'll drag you on a camping trip without any electronics or nessessities for a month!" But Vickey, naturally, wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than the full explanation. And the best way to get it out of him was to take him away from technology.

Paling considerably, Sam whimpered by nodding slowly and began to explain what he had done. And under the sweaty toes of Eun Lai, Vickey faceplamed. Hard.

"Sam. Sweety, baby, my best friend in life. I love you to death, but honestly? This might be the dumbest thing you've done yet. And yes, I'm counting the robot goose incident as well." She tacked on when he opened his mouth, causing him to shut it with a click. "Why didn't you let me know? I would have taken you to her!"

"I-I may have lept before I looked," He said ashamed which caused Vickey to pull him nose to nose with her. "But, but! There is a emergancy reset on the gun that can be accessed at any size! It'll turn us back to normal!" He squeaked out.

A tired sigh left Vickey as she released him. "I swear, your scatterbrained actions are going to get us all in far worse trouble one day. You seriously thought giving a shrink ray to a someone like Eun was a good idea? And to make matters worse, she's going to tell Song about it and us." She threw her arms up wildly before falling on her back.

Sam stared at her with a perplexed look. "What's wrong with Song? He seems like a pretty chill guy, though that might be because he's tired all the time." Sam hadn't interacted much with him, only briefly while getting groceries or passing him on the street. Vickey on the other hand, had been around him more often, due to sharing classes in collage.

She let out another sigh before speaking. "I'm to him, what Eun's feet are to you. If that helps any. Needless to say, once he sees me, he's going to be over the moon." She shuddered at the idea of Song holding her in the palm of his hand. She'd admit she found the younger guy cute, but she wasn't interested in dating anyone at the moment.

"Ah." Sam replied intelligently, understanding her meaning. He had went willingly to Eun and told her everything before being shrunk down. Vickey, however, had been unwillingly shrunk and would be more than likey, give to Song as his pet. He could only imagine what he would do with her.

Silence fell between the two, the only sound coming from Eun, as her toes scrunched furiously to grabbed the pair. And for once, Vickey was grateful for Eun's giant feet, her second toe unable to curl in any further and smush them. But she knew it wouldn't last. They were at Eun's mercy or lack thereof. A simple tilt and they'd be back between her toes or under her sole, their bodies being used to bring some relief to her. It was only a matter of time.

"Finally. I hate paperwork." Eun's thunderous voice came from above. "And as for you two." Then chaos as they were thrown under her sweltering sole with a stomp.

__________________________________________

Eun roughly twisted her foot back and forth, grinding the imputent bugs under her with a sneer. "What do think you're doing getting out from my toes? I put you both there for a reason!" Calming down slightly, her lips turned upwards into a knowing grin and her voice lowered a bit. "But don't worry, I know how you two will make it up to me."

Paperwork was something Eun despised and would often need something to focus on while working on it for any extended periods of time. Luckily for her, he two tiny humans between her toes helped tremendously in that area. It wasn't so much as they were alleviating any stress, more so Eun enjoyed tossing them around and squeezing them. It made her feel great!

And they were denying her this feeling. More specifically, the woman.

'Vickey. That's right, that's her name. The woman Song is infatuated with.' It took a few minutes for her to recall where she had seen the red haired woman before. Song had mentioned having a crush on her, and Eun could see why. She was gorgeous! Eun grinned widened as she imagined how he'd react to his new toy.

Grabbing the documents and pocketing the shrink ray, Eun spun on her heel and marched out of her new home. It would be a few more hours until her son returned home, leaving her free to use both Vickey and Sam as she pleased.


Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Thanks for reading! Constructive criticism is appreciated. Can't improve otherwise.