- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon. 

"BOOM!!!!" 


The sound of my footstep seemed to echo far and wide and the ground seemed to cave in with my stomp. I watched as all the little men scurried away from my foot like little ants. That brought a smile on my face. 


Did they really think that they could defeat me, or even make me do what they want? They where far to arrogant. I had half a mind to step on them all. Oh! How fun would that be. 


"Huh?"  


I looked down at my right leg and noticed small little black ropes wrapped all around my leg. Looking closer I realized that these small ropes where black chains. I laughed at such an attempt to restrain me, these sturdy chains where the size of a single strain of my hair. 


I rose my right foot high into the air and watched with glee as a whole line of little men held on for dear life. Around and around my foot went as I spun it in circles. I wanted to take these insignificant microbes for a ride they would never forget. 


"Come on now hold on for as long as you can!" I shouted with a laugh 

***

You know I have been a Emerald guard for about a month now and quite honestly I had never felt prouder of myself.  


When it came to every man in our society, each and everyone showered me with praise and glory. These things I of course deserve, for it was my grandfather that helped build the town of Endsby. This truly was my birth right. 


Sure I had never fought a giantess yet, but you know what I could handle any giant that crossed my path, at least that is what I thought before this day. 


My name is Arther Cordova and right now I am looking at my first giantess, and even having my first giantess battle, and let's just say that it's not going well at all. 


I watched as the giantess played with us. I witnessed how she swung her gigantic pillar sized leg around right above all of our heads. I could hear all the screams of my fellow Emerald knights as they held on for dear life to the chain that was attached around the giants leg. 


A loud gasp went out all around the crowd of men that surrounded me as we all heard a loud snap. 


"The chain is breaking." I whispered to myself as I watched something unbelievable. 


"SNAP!"


With one more snap the chained links had finally disconnected and I watched as 10 of my fellow Emerald knights went flying miles and miles away. I would not see them land but I knew that they wouldn't be able to survive the fall. 


"Whoa..." I said as I steadied myself, as the ground shook back and forth as the giant put her foot down. 


The echoing laughter that I heard made her joy all the more obvious. I looked up and saw her devilish face that was miles away from me. 


"Oh my god she's gorgeous." I said my heart beat, growing faster and faster. It was hard to imagine that this woman truly was the enemy. From up above it was almost like she was looking right at me with her giant eyes but I knew that's wasn't the case at all, it was all merely an illusion. 


"Arther fall back now!" 


"What?" I said in confusion as I looked around at. My surroundings and noticed how I was completely alone. Everything went dark, and as I looked up I saw why.


"Shit!" I yelled as a skin colored sky took up almost everything that I saw. Skin that was the bottom of the giants foot. I quickly turned around and sprinted away. Dirt and large stones that were stuck beneath the giants foot fell all around me. 


["im not going to make!"] I thought to myself a I sped up running faster that I had ever run in my life.


"BBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!" 


I was thrown off my feet as a wild gust pushed against my back. I went rolling against the ground, my body becoming bartered and beaten upon impact with the ground. I'm the end I was left looking up at that giant woman, gazing up at her beauty. 


The whole world seemed to fade away at that moment and all that their was, was me looking up at giant goddess and her looking down at me. I truly was a blind fool stuck within a illusion. 


I could've stared at her forever but something else caught my eye. Soaring in the sky, glowing like a fire ball was a shot I recognized to be from one of the tanks, a shot headed for the giants face. 


The giant opened her eyes in surprise as she found herself unable to react. 


"BOOM!" 


The shot was strong as it exploded in her face. Black smoke covered her right cheek. I quickly sat up as I noticed the giantess fall back in surprise. 


"BBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 


I was thrown a dozen feet in the air and slammed down towards the ground hard. If something wasn't broken before than it sure was now. 


"Uhhh." I groaned in pain as I rubbed my back and opened my eyes only to see something I didn't expect. Where I found myself was right between the legs of the giantess herself. 


I looked to my left, I looked to my right, and all I could see where the massive pillars that towered over me. All she would have to

Do is bring her legs together and that would be the end of me. 


I grew more and more excited as the giants scent enveloped my nostrils. This was the scent of a women. It was amazing.


"HEY YOU GIANT BITCH!" 


I held my breath as I heard such bone chilling words and as I heard the sound of footsteps coming from my left, I turned my head and saw him the person who I believed could save us all. 


"It's you..." 

***


I rubbed my head as it aches from little tumble. The attack didn't hurt me, but the surprise was enough to actually make me fall. How embarrassing. To think these little germs actually made me fall. 


I began to get angrier and angrier the more I thought about it. 


["I swear I'm going to sit on the whole city!"] I thought to myself. 


"Hey you giant bitch."


I opened my eyes and looked down as I heard a small voice. 


"The hell!" I yelled irritated as I saw two little specks in between my legs. 


One looked like an ordinary little solder no different from the little ones I had crushed earlier. The other was pretty musclier and wore one of those mechanical suits that glowed green. 


"Leave our town right now monster!" 


The little thing yelled at me, walking forward in a threatening manner. 


"I already told you." I said holding back my anger at being called a bitch and monster. "I won't leave until you hand me Braden." 


"Braden this, Braden that." The little shit said playfully. I clenched my fist as I realized that he was mocking me. 


"I swear!" He yelled out with a massive smile on his face. When I see that Braden fellow again... I will kill him in the most painful way!" 



"BOOM!" 


I without hesitation slammed my fist in the ground. My eyes where focused on only one man, one little insect that dared to Piss me off to this extent. My anger was so great that even if I killed this little prick, it still wouldn't be enough to appease me. Heck even destroying the whole city probably wouldn't be enough. 


"I'll kill you." I spoke with hatred and vile, as I thought of the most painful way to kill a tiny. 


"HA! HA! Bring it on." The little man laughed.

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234