- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 

"Uh hi." I said as I stood before two gargantuan women and yes I already know that it wasn't the smartest thing that I could've said but being in the face of mortal danger, it was the only thing that came to my mind. 


I tried to look brave but even that was an impossibility as my legs shook uncontrollably and yet throughout all of that, my eyes still fell on Penelope. 


Our eyes met and it was like the whole world began to fade away. Seeing her face again was almost enough to put a smile on mine. The obviously look of surprise on Penelope's face was enough to tell me that she recognized me. I didn't know if that was a good or bad things. 


"And who do we have here?" Saber asked as she focused her attention on me. 


For a moment I steady my breath. "My name is Braden Braum!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, my voice seemed to echo through the whole forest.


Penelope eyes widen even more upon hearing my name, if she didn't recognize me before now she did. 


"Braden Baum, huh?" Saber said my name as if she was solving a puzzle. She walked towards me slowly, her towering form became more and more massive as she got closer to me. 


"Tell me little one, what are your intentions for appearing before us?" Saber slightly bends down, giving me a more clear look of her face. 


I steel my resolve as I look into the giants deep brown eyes. "I'm here to save me friend." 


Saber looks down at me confused. "Your friend?" It took only a few seconds for the giant to realize who exactly I was talking about as her gaze shifts to the little man still in her hand, the little man who's arm was still missing, and who was still struggling in pain. 


"Braden!" Miles yelled from up above, fighting against his immense pain with ragged breath. "What are you doing here you fool!?" 


"Miles I couldn't just leave you!" I yelled back trying to justify my actions. 


"You fool! The city comes first you know that!" Miles yells back with anger in his voice. 


"I think I have heard enough." Saber says bringing Miles further away from the ground. "This little man is obviously the friend that you are talking about." 


Saber looks down at me with a cocky smile. "So you wish to save this little guy, huh?" The giantess smile grew wider. "Oh please tell me little man, just how are you going to do that?" 


I do my best to fight against my fear and anger as my right had moves towards my waist and grabs ahold a steel hard hilt. I draw my silver blade and point it at the giant monster. I click the small red button on the side of the hilt and in doing so the blade begins to vibrate with a blue light. 


Saber let's out a small chuckle as she watches me point what could be said to be a small toothpick at her. "So this is the high frequency blade I have heard so much about. It doesn't look all that impressive." 


I couldn't  help but agree with the giant bitch. This sword was designed to be one of the few ways for us men to be able to pierce the skin of a giantess and... 


"Release my friend now or I will stab this blade into you monster." I yell out, and yes, I did think that it sounded better in my head. 


Saber looks down at me with confusion as she listened to me shout out my little threats, it was then loud laughter erupted amongst the quite forest, laughter so strong that I had to cover my ears. 


"WHAT A INTERESTING LITTLE MAN WE HAVE HERE!" Saber yelled out. "So you think that you can fight against us little one?" 


I for a brief moment glance over at Penelope, Penelope who still stood completely still, her head lowered and her hair covering her eyes. 


"Yes I do..."


I stare up defiantly at the giant as once again the whole area goes quite. It was then that Saber with a smile on her face raises Miles up towards her face and with devilish eyes she opens her mouth wide and ignoring Miles screams as she throws Miles against her tongue. 


"Stop!" I yelled as I saw Saber close her mouth slowly. Miles screams disappeared and soon all had returned to being quite. 


I could hear the crunching of bone, the ripping of flesh. The giant Saber brought her face closer to me as she made her chewing all the more noticeable. 


Saber let's out an Audible Gulp as a long sigh escapes her lips. "That little guy really tasted good." Saber looks at me with satisfaction. "So what where you saying little man?" 


I couldn't say anything as Saber lowered herself down to her knees. She looked down at me with a cockiness that no one would denied. 


I stood alone, I knew that Conrad would never reveal himself for me, no emerald solder would. I was on my own. 


Saber reached for me, taking her time as victory was certainly assured. 


"Sorry my little hero but your mi..." 


It happened Before I could even realize what was happening. The air and ground rumbled as shockwaves passed through the whole forest. I was thrown off of my feet and I hit the broken ground hard. 


Dust was in my eyes but as my vision returned I saw the giantess Saber on the ground unconscious, her body pushed against the earth itself creating a massive crater.


"What happened?" I asked myself trying to understand my situation. 


I looked at Saber unconscious before me as a shadow enveloped me I bore witness to my savior. 


"Penelope."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234