- Text Size +

     For the first time in Danielle’s career as an evil, person-shrinking witch, she had to worry about collateral damage. The vast majority of people she’d shrunk in her life were strangers to her, so whoever might investigate their disappearances would never be able to link it back to her. But Jezebel was different, since they’d known each other for years. So as soon as people realized she went missing, her family would mention Danielle as being one of her good friends, and then the cops would come knocking on her door. She wasn’t really scared of the police, but it’d be an annoying nuisance to have to deal with them. Much easier to just go straight to the source and get rid of Jezebel's family.

     So Danielle pulled up to her parents’ place later that night, stepping out of the car with her signature boots on and looking around the neighborhood to make sure nobody was watching her as she stepped up to the front door and knocked. It swung open a few moments later with a middle aged man at the other end. “Dani! This is a surprise, what brings you around?” he asked. They had no idea how evil she was on the inside, and had never had any reason to think she was anything other than a regular friend of their daughter’s.

     Danielle looked past her friend’s dad into the rest of the house, and saw Jezebel’s mom and older sister sitting at the dinner table. She looked back at the dad of the family, grimacing at his unsuspecting smile. It was so much easier to shrink them down when they were total strangers, but there was still a sliver of humanity present in her soul when an innocent family friends were the ones about to be her next victims. “Sorry Mr. Haddad, it’s nothing personal so I’ll try to make it quick for you guys,” she said, causing a confused expression to don the man’s face. Danielle quickly waved her hand in his direction, and then quickly turned to the other two members of the family and shrunk them down as well. With a sigh, she picked up the family patriarch, who was going through shock as he tried to process what had just happened, and then walked over to to Jezebel’s mom and sister, snatching them up before they could run away. She took a seat at the dinner table and slipped off one of her boots, prepping to give her newest trio of prey the same final moments that she gave everyone else she shrunk. But as she dumped the family members into the opening of the boot, she realized she’d made a mistake.

     “Mom? Dad!?” the strained voice of her old best friend cried out from within the leathery cage.

     “Shit,” Danielle muttered, rubbing her forehead. Her little toy was still alive because of the invulnerability spell she’d cast on her, but she hadn’t moved in so many hours that she forgot which shoe she’d put her in. As a service to her friend’s family, and the small amounts of kindness they’d shown Danielle over the years, she’d meant to just squish them all at once in the shoe that didn’t have their maimed daughter in it. But clearly that plan had failed now. So the best course of action would be to just get it over with. 

     Danielle pointed her pale, grimy toes at the entrance to the boot and slipped them into their familiar home. Even though she liked the rest of Jezebel’s family, she couldn’t help but wiggle her toes in anticipation as she felt the four bodies squirming their way. Maybe… just a little bit of indulgence, she thought to herself as her heart started to race, and held back from squishing them right away like she had been planning. For some reason, the idea of her newest tinies being familiar instead of strangers was turning her on more than she usually felt. She couldn’t hear the anguished screams from inside her boot, as Jezebel realized that her ex bestie had just shrunken her innocent family, and her innocent family had discovered their youngest daughter had been living in a dirty, sweaty shoe. Worst of all was Jezebel’s dad, who’d had a heart attack after seeing his daughter with her arms cut off, squirming around on the moist floor, stained in the sweat and dirt of Danielle’s massive, unwashed foot. Jezebel’s sister had had an asthma attack from how thick the murky air was, but all that her desperate gasps did was fill her lungs with the hot, rancid stench of Danielle’s toejam. And Jezebel’s mother was made victim to Danielle’s toes, her body roughly toyed with between the domineering appendages that scraped her shrunken clothes off her body and jammed her face against the pad of her big toe, forcing bits of flaky dried skin and micro-droplets of sweat into her screaming throat.

     But eventually Danielle decided to end it, and raised her foot up, the boot lifting several feet into the air as she got ready to end their lives. The family of four all watched as the evil girl’s bare foot elevated just far enough off of her boot’s insole to give everyone a glimpse at the vast field of dirt-speckled skin, and Jezebel screamed out as she realized what was about to happen to the other members of her family. But Danielle couldn’t hear her—not that it would’ve changed what she was about to do anyways—and slammed her boot down onto the floor with so much force that it actually hurt her foot a little bit. With her captor’s invincibility spell keeping her from dying, Jezebel could only watch through tears as Danielle’s dirty foot suddenly slammed down, completely eviscerating her parents and sister as their bodies exploded in all directions in a mess of blood and guts. “Sorry you had to see that Jez,” Danielle said from above, turning to head back out of the house. “Just consider it like a punishment for your stubbornness earlier today. I’m sure you thought I would’ve just squashed you by now like I do with most of my slaves, but I’m gonna be keeping you around for a loooong time. So unless you want me to think of another way to get back at you, you better get to it!” And so, covered in the blood of her parents, the little worm obeyed her master, and stuck her tongue out to begin licking away at the unending surface of Danielle’s sweaty foot, knowing that her only hope for freedom would be if unwavering servitude might one day convince her goddess to put her out of her misery.