- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reupload of UHF's  first story. 

I knocked on the lady's door, then waited a couple of minutes. There was no answer, so I checked the package. "No signature required," it said in big bold print. As I was setting the package in front of her door, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I suddenly felt dizzy, and had trouble keeping my balance. I fell backwards onto my ass. Before I could try to stand again, I blacked out.

I came to in a darkened room. It was so dark, I couldn't see anything. I sat upright, and felt something soft and leathery under my hands. Come to think of it, the whole room had a strong leathery smell. I stood up, and my feet sank into the leathery floor. I wanted to panic. But I knew that wouldn't accomplish anything. I decided to start walking, and search for an exit. After several minutes, I reached a wall. The wall was different from the floor. It felt like soft foam, but there was definitely something hard behind the foam. I could tell it would be too difficult to break through the wall.

After what seemed like an hour of exploring my strange new environment, I still hadn't discovered an exit. The wall seemed to surround me, with no breaks. There was no sound here; no insects, electronics, traffic, or anything. It was eerily quiet. My mind began to race. Where the hell was I? All of a sudden the whole place began to shake, like I was in an earthquake. There was a very loud tearing noise, almost like rolling thunder. Now my environment was flooded with light. The light was blinding. I had to close my eyes. The shaking stopped, and I slowly climbed to my feet again. I opened my eyes very slowly. Looking through squinted eyes, I could finally get a look at my surroundings. The floor was black, and the walls were grey. In the distance, I could see what looked like the entrance to a cave. I turned around, and there seemed to be writing on the floor. There was a very large circle, with a number in it. It was a giant number six within the circle. I didn't understand the significance of the encircled number. I looked up out of the room I was in, but all I could see was light. I couldn't make out any detail at all. I set off toward the cave in hopes of finding an exit.

It was a long trek to the mouth of the cave. I gazed into the cave, and saw nothing but darkness. I gave my eyes a few moments to adjust to the darkness before me. I continued forward, wandering around in the dark. I reached the end of the cave to discover, wait for it, another wall. Sadly, it seemed I was indeed surrounded by walls on all sides. There was no exit from my current prison. I fell to my knees. I buried my face in the soft leathery floor, and screamed as loud as I could Why was this happening to me? After my frustration passed, I decided to leave the cave. There was no point remaining in the dark. As I walked, I wondered what would happen to me. There was no food or water, and no way out. So I would probably be dead in a few days. These were grim thoughts, but not unrealistic ones. I did have one hope, maybe someone would notice I was missing. Maybe someone would find me.

Standing in the light again, I looked above me. There was nothing, for as far as the eye could see. There were no clouds or stars. I didn't see any planes in the air. It didn't make any sense. As I reached the large number six again, I decided to rest. I layed down, and drifted off to sleep. I was startled from my slumber by another jarring earthquake. I looked around me, and my jaw hit the floor. There was something hanging over the wall. My mind couldn't process what my eyes were seeing. It looked like, a toe. But this was the largest toe I had ever seen, complete with purple nail polish and a ring. The ground shook violently again, and then all five toes appeared. They seemed to be draped over the wall in front of me. No, they were gripping the wall in front of me.

Suddenly my surroundings made sense to me. I was trapped, in a woman's shoe. And it looked like I was about to have company. There was nowhere to run to. I had already established as much with my previous exploration. After all, shoes aren't made with exits for tiny people. I felt this was downright inconsiderate at my current stature. All I could do was await my fate at the hands, or rather feet, of this woman. I hoped it would be a quick and merciful end. I watched the woman's enormous toes wiggling against the heel of the shoe. She would spread her toes, then curl them tightly. She began to slide the lip of the heel between each of her toes. Her toes would grip the shoe's heel, then lift it off the ground slightly. She would let the shoe fall, then lift it again. This was quite the bumpy ride for me. She was probably talking on the phone or watching TV. She had no idea I was trapped in her shoe, or that I would probably end up a stain on the sole of her foot. At least the giant woman's shoe appeared to be new. I didn't have to suffer the sights & smells of used footwear in my final moments on Earth. I found it funny that even in a situation like this, there were still things worth being thankful for.

Large tremors shook me from my reverie. I watched as her toes dipped down into the shoe. "This is it," I thought to myself. I watched the insole sink in around her toes. She slid her foot forward. I stared in awe as her gigantic toes lifted into the air above me, and then passed over me. She must have recently showered, because I could smell body wash. Next the ball of her foot passed above me. Although this was a very terrifying situation, I couldn't help but admire the beauty of her skin. Her foot looked very soft, and well-cared for. At least I would be reduced to a bloody smear under a pretty foot.  I watched her arch descending towards me, and the light from the outside world started to disappear. Maybe I would be safe beneath her arch when she steps on me? As she finished putting her shoe on, I found myself lying flat on my back. I was trapped under her sole, with my face buried in the softness of her arch. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. The smell of body wash was strong, and there was a very slight hint of her natural scent. Her skin was warm, and molded to my enire body. Her foot pushed my back into the insole's soft leather cushioning. She wiggled her foot in the shoe to get more comfortable. She lifted her toes up and down a few times, tapping the shoe lightly. I layed there in the dark beneath her. It was almost relaxing.

I felt the pressure around me begin to increase. I realized she was about to step on me. Suddenly, her foot didn't feel as soft. I could hear the shoe's leather creaking as she pressed her foot into me. She must have stood up, and was about to start walking. As she swung her foot forward, I experienced a brief period of weightlessness. As her foot collided with the ground, I was violently squeezed by her arch. I struggled in vain against her sole's grip. I thought if I moved around enough, I might find a more comfortable position. But it was pointless, I was sandwiched between her arch and the shoe's insole. I wondered if she could even feel my pathetic struggles inside her shoe. Could she feel the little bug writhing around under her bare foot? I decided to conserve my energy, struggling seemed pointless. It seemed I was safe here. Not comfortable, but I was safe. As she continued walking, her foot began to grow warmer. Before her skin was warm. Now it was getting hot, and moist. Some of the sweat from her sole made its way through my lips. It was inevitable I suppose. Her flavor was a little sour, but oddly pleasant. It was hard to believe that I was tasting the sweat from a giant woman's foot. Stranger still, I wasn't disgusted by it. I should be revolted, but I wasn't. As she continued walking, her foot continued to perspire. I now found myself slowly moving along her wrinkled sole. Her sweat covered my body like a lubricant. With every step I would slide a little bit, and then be squeezed between the wrinkles of her arch. It was like her foot was giving me a rough massage, working her moisture into every fiber of my being. I felt the walking stop. Then there was an upward motion, like riding in an elevator, and the weight upon me was greatly reduced.

Bright light began to filter its way back into her shoe. I could now see around myself somewhat. I was still stuck fast to her sole. She must have crossed her legs. She was dangling her shoe from her toes. As she bobbed her shoe up & down, I could feel a growing tightness in my crotch as she flexed her soft skin all around me. My crotch was being squeezed methodically between the wrinkles of her sole. After several minutes of constant manipulation, her efforts were well rewarded. I spasmed violently against her hot sole. I buried my face inbetween the wrinkles of her soft skin, and inhaled her scent deeply. I passionately kissed her foot, darting my tongue back and forth against her salty sole. I bucked my hips as best I could, wanting more of her sexy foot. As I reached the end of my orgasm, I layed there spent, suspended beneath her beautiful arch. She began to shake her foot more violently, bobbing the shoe more quickly. Her foot was shaking from side to side. I could tell I was slowly peeling away from her skin. I figured one way or another this would be the end of me. I gave her arch a gentle goodbye kiss. I could taste her salty, sour perspiration tingling on my lips. I fell from her foot, and landed on the shoe's insole below. The insole was warm, and moist from her sweat. As the shoe swung down, I slid to the heel. There was nothing I could do to stop my momentum. There was nothing to grab onto. Her toes slipped out of the shoe, and it fell to the ground. As her shoe hit the floor, there was a colossal clapping sound. At my size, it was like thunder.

I watched her foot descend from the heavens to reclaim its lost property. Her toes slid into the mouth of the shoe. I stared at her heel lowering onto me. I knew I wouldn't survive being stepped on this time. I watched it get closer and closer. I wondered to myself if she would ever notice my crushed remains in her shoe. Her heel made contact with my miniscule body. It was surprisingly soft, at first. As she slid her foot all the way into the shoe, it felt like there was a mountain resting on me. My bones were creaking, and my entire body hurt under the strain. But I knew she wasn't even putting any pressure on me yet. I knew once she stood up, I would be flatter than a pancake. My face was buried in the flesh of her heel. The pressure around me began to increase even more, and I knew this was the end. I was about to be squished beneath her petite, bare foot. I could feel my bones beginning to break. My body was ready to burst against her hot skin. My sides felt like they were splitting open. I used my last breath to force an agonizing scream into the flesh of her foot. My tongue was forced out of my mouth, and involuntarily dragged across her salty heel. The pressure increased again, and my body was pulverized. I heard a loud pop, and then everything went black.

I woke up covered in sweat. It was a dream? I was sitting in my delivery truck, and my alarm on my watch was blaring. I suddenly remembered I had decided to take a nap during my lunch break. I grabbed my clipboard, and checked the next delivery. I grabbed the small box out of the back, labeled Shoes.com, and knocked on Stephanie Smith's door. There was no response. I absentmindedly read the side of the box while I waited for someone to answer the door. It said, "Style:Flats, Color:Black, and Size:US Womens 6 Narrow."